Does your KH allow masturbation (without orgasm of course)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cincy, Feb 5, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    I am not allowed to provide any stimulation to my penis, but this is the rule I struggle with the most. One of the most common items on my weekly punishment list is edging myself with the magic wand on the cage. In our early days of chastity before we instituted punishments I got into the habit of edging myself, because she had no interest in doing it herself. At the time it just worked for us. As she became more dominant and expected/demanded more from me she decided I shouldn't be allowed to continue to do this. As part of my efforts to more fully embrace her will and my subservience this year, I've gotten much better about it. I'm down to about once every 2-3 weeks instead of 2-3 times a week. I am also unlocked for certain activities, the most common of which is sailing. In the past I would sometimes take advantage of that unlocking to masturbate for edging purposes. My goal is to stop this completely as instructed and I'm hopeful I can.

Breathe and Rectrix like this.
  2. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I'm not allowed to masturbate at all. But it's a moot point since I'm never unlocked unless she wants to play, in which case she's the one who decides what happens.

Breathe likes this.
  3. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    In the last year and a half I have only touched my self once and that was to pee in a cup then the cage went back on. My KH/Wife is the only one that plays with her penis 2 to 3 times a week some times only bringing me to the edge and some weeks I get nothing at all

Breathe likes this.
  4. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    A former chronic masturbation habit is the main reason I'm locked up, so no wanking will ever be allowed for me again. I don't even touch my penis during sex, she will insert it herself. I only touch it during supervised showers.

Breathe and Rectrix like this.
  5. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Nope. I'm rarely uncaged when she's not around, but even when I'm caged she doesn't want me tugging on the cage or humping the bed. I kind of thought, before it all started, that she would allow me to stimulate myself as long as I didn't come, but she immediately made it clear I wasn't to give myself any stimulation, period.

Breathe likes this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    We haven't had this discussion in this depth! Obviously masturbation is not allowed -- that's what the f***ing cage is for. (Once every few months she'll unlock me and tell me to masturbate for her -- she knows I'm ashamed of my former masturbation habit and does it both because she thinks it's amusing and, I think, because she wants me to remember what she no longer allows.) But all these other variations -- prostate massage, dildos, pillow humping, etc -- we've never talked about. I bet if I ask she'll say no. Which means I probably should ask.

Breathe likes this.
  7. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    No, my wife never allowed any stimulation by my own hands, only hers. And that is rare.

It is why I am happy to be on MTF HRT, which basically castrates you. The constant frustration sucked. Now I don’t really care. And she is happy that I don’t care because I am not distracted by it so much during lovemaking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice