Different energy, different reaction.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mandynjack, Feb 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    What makes us behave the way we do in these lifestyles? Personally I continue to discover different facets to my own being; I'm dominant to husband, submissive to boyfriend, and confusingly, switch to women. And if I'm in submissive mode to a woman, that pretty much trumps all of the other personas. Bitch be crazy!
    When Annie (sissy) stayed with us for a while, she brought out another dynamic. I now see sissys as superior to caged males.

But I think we are all susceptible to others energies, and if we gel, our primary persona can be compromised in a blink. I thought for many years that I was a stonewall Domme, jack is my witness;). The more I connect with someone, the more facets I tend to discover about myself. Versatile? Maybe! Crazy? Probably!

Rectrix, Joan.t, Joroincharge and 2 others like this.
  2. Okiedude

Okiedude Member

USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    No, you are not crazy Mandynjack, it is just part of being human. Sometimes we just go with the flow. We are sexual creatures, and as such, we can adapt to whatever turns us on. Even though I am primarily a submissive, I can, and have played the Dominant in some relationships. I prefer being submissive, but I can change if the right circumstance presents itself:cool:

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    You can call it what ever you want but it would be the ultimate dream for any Women here at the Mansion or anywhere. If you need a break I'm sure some other Ladies would step in for you. I also think that being submissive to someone helps you be Dominant to someone else. Maybe we should call you" The Perfect Women "

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I don't think you are alone in this. I know one very like that on FL (Though without the being either D or s to other women add-on). And though this site is primarily about male chastity, it's still a broad spectrum. For the f sub angle there used to be a board called 'The Secret Garden'. Posts in it are still there though now subsumed in 'Other Fetishes' so will take some fishing out but worth a look even so.

5. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Perhaps you are experiencing what so many submissive males crave, a release from being dominant. When my wife dominates me and puts me in my submissive place it feels so liberating. Like shedding this two ton lead cloak that weighs me down in day to day life. Run the business, support the family, win at power struggle. I think that is one the submissive aphrodisiacs for me. Maybe you're finding your own ways to get to experience that high without giving up your primary dominant role?

Rectrix likes this.
  6. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    My wife for the longest time thought she was submissive I think mainly because her first boyfriend who she was with for seven years would physically abuse her. During sex it was always rough as he would routinely choke her and pull her hair.

After their relationship ended my wife became very strong and dominant everywhere accept the bedroom. She still craved to be forced to submit.

Obviously for us that was a major hurdle as all I wanted was to be her sissy girl in diapers. I tried at times, even delved in a little DDLG play which she enjoyed, but it usually ended up being ackward mainly because I am practically incapable of providing her any sexual pleasure with normal sexual intercourse.

Eventually she started to realized she is dominant everywhere else in life why not the bedroom too. The power and control she felt pushed her over the edge to wanting to be in a fulltime D/S lifestyle which evolved into a full FLR.

When she started cuckolding me with one of her ex-boyfriends with a nine inch cock I thought that she might submit to him. Nope. He had a bigger vagina than she did and she ended up owning both of us while their relationship lasted. I think for her having power over two men really made her feel special and it made her very excited. I try to asl her about her feelings about all this but she basically says she does not think about it. She does acknowledge that she definately no longer feels she is submissive.

7. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I think it is awesome you sumit to your lover. It truly amplifies Jacks place at the very bottom and I can imagine that really excites him as a true submissive. I know for me as a husband I would feel so humiliated to see my wife owned by a real man. My wee wee would try and get hard all the time.

Mandynjack likes this.
  8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I'm not in the lifestyle, but I want to be. Increasingly I'm drawn to it. I've always had submissive tendencies but they have changed over time, become much deeper, more intense.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Labels are not so good at times I'm thinking. Sure you can start of by saying I'm XXX whatever but are any of us just one thing. Any given lable that might be applied by others or even myself to me will only really reflect one aspect of what make me who I am.
    At any given time I can feel my interests or motivations change so I won'y be adopting a label for myself thanks.

Kinkster is one of the quite widely used Fetlife labels.
    You are into what you are into at the time..

A good healthy attitude towards most things sexual. Not defining or restricting in any way with no hint of any expectations from you other than perhaps of you having an open mind, which in no way commits you to or prevents you from, doing or trying anything.

So with all due respect the label Kinkster you might find fits you perfectly Mandy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice