Chastity cage really preventing erections?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Curioussub, Dec 25, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Curioussub

Curioussub New member

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    If it is well adjusted, will it block erections or will it still happen with the package being compressed? Does you even feel an erection, I'm especially speaking about short cages.

MadameJs_boo and Mandrake_74 like this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    I have only had a Holy trainer, so I don't know if the experience is different with a custom cage.

With my Holy Trainer, I do get something that isn't exactly an erection. The part of the penis that is in my abdomen and the little bit that isn't in the cage get hard and push the cage away from my abdomen attempting to get the rest of my penis hard and erect. But the portion of my penis that is inside the cage just swells up against the walls of the cage and gets bent downward.

I would imagine even with a custom cage the experience is similar. Maybe others will comment with their experience.

3. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    yes, by me its the same as Shepherdsflock. Excactly the same

4. permanentslave

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Wow Curiossub, you obviously have never worn a chastity device / enclosed cock cage device before.

Of course a chastity device will prevent erections, especially the really small device, if they are fitted properly nice and snug like the custom made one's are. This chastity slave after years in chastity was, the last time it was able to measure during the 30 seconds Mistress changed devices from a 3" long custom device to a 1.5" long custom device, was now on 2" long when most flaccid.

This slave cannot have any type of erection at all and it is "uncomfortable" and sometimes even painful when Mistress teases it and makes it try to get hard. She calls it "crushing Her cock". So no, there is no feeling of having an erection since there is no erection.

5. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    I am in a super small metal cage - I don't grow but behind the ring inside me I tell my penis root is trying to expand - I feel the pressure trying to get erections
    I stay super small

6. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    Per se, if the cage on your device is small enough to fit/and/or compress your flaccid penis then, yes, it will prevent an erection. As someone previously pointed out, the internal part of the penis will attempt erection, but might try to force the base ring of a BTD forward. That part will decrease over time.
    In my case, my member measured 1 1/2 inch based on the measurement method suggested by Mature Metal. I've been locked in a chinese device with a cage listed at 28mm/1.1 inches long for the past 56 days and locked 234 overall without an erection.
    That's where I am at least. Your situation might be different.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I got a 1 1/4" cage to prevent erections per my wife's instructions. The cage circumference is enough for my flaccid penis but too tight for my erect one. Last night I woke up twice with erections. What happens is that it pushes the cage away from my body until it cannot go any further. For a guy like me who hangs low, there is plenty of room on my scrotum for the ring to move. I do have a tight ring but as the cage is moved away from my body, the ring slides down until it cannot go any further and that is almost 2". Allow for a half inch gap end elasticity of skin and testicles, I can get an almost full erection. The fact that it keeps trying to grow but cannot, is what wakes me up. I have been able to grow in all 5 of my chastity cages. Sometimes my erection comes out between the ring and the cage. My penis can go from hiding in my body to 2" flaccid. Sometimes I fill the cage flaccid and sometimes I can easily pull my penis out.

It does not bother me because locked or not, I do not masturbate. I do not try to escape and my wife loves it when it starts growing but cannot get all the way there and the skin is bulging out from the openings in my Jailbird.

masohedo, Katsd and Curioussub like this.
  8. Curioussub

Curioussub New member

Local Time:
    Ok thanks for answers, I'll make sure I take the best size so I avoid any additional place. I guess a CB6000S will be good since I'm a "grower", any other idea of what other cage is good for a beginner?
    Another question : does it risk to damage your penis, erections, shrinking and so on in the middle or long term? I don't plan to wear one 24/7, it's mainly to restrict myself when I'm alone and have free time I guess it is safe, but when I find a partner I'd introduce this lifestyle, I'd rather know what side effects it can have. Paranoid as I am I'd ask every few days to be unlocked so I can have erections just to make sure everything is OK down there :D

9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    I've worn my Holy Trainer for a year and I can tell you that there is absolutely no damage to my ability to get erect. I know this because I was unlocked a few days ago due to a skin issue and my Wife has taken great delight in giving me as many erections as she possibly can.

bondinchas, dkid13 and Hans Dietrick like this.
  10. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I have a MM 2 and1/4 inch long which is how long I am flaccid. The cage get tighter , but my penis never become a " cock"

Mickdrizzle likes this.
  11. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    When aroused all I feel is the cage and the ring gets a little tight as I try to erect all I do is puff up a little and when my body realizes the erection has been thwarted, I go soft, erection stopped. So to answer your question, for me, yes my chastity cage does stop erections. It is the one thing I miss most since being in a chastity device is a nice hard erection. The Wife just doesn't permit to many of them. lol

12. Locked 4 Life

Locked 4 Life locked for life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    My experience, in an Attica Hell 1.75, is exactly the same as xcitedsissy so aptly described. Fully restrained from erecting and basically just fattens when "puffing".

13. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    Yep I experience this too. No erection but a swelling inside of my root.

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  14. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I would always say the smaller the better. If you can accept to be fitted with a 1.5'' cage you will be most comfortable once you adapt to it. As you will not erect enough to cause your cage to push your balls forward. Plus you will remain limp most of the time. Steel is also much better than plastic. There are many options. Take a look at the devices threads. Also do not be afraid to experiment with urethral type cages as long as the tube is 6mm with a end ball no bigger than 8mm. They are also very comfortable and secure. I am now kept in a super small urethral and it is so far my most comfortable cage and the most secure I have had the please to be fitted with.

Michelle

15. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Thats a great description of life in a very short chastity cage there is no erection just a puffing of the tissue :) :)
    My balls are now much larger most of the time than my caged penis :) and how mistress likes it. No penis but expanded balls.

16. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    We began with a CB6000 and moved to the CB6000s, which is considerably shorter. Right now, I am in a 3d printed plastic KTB device with 3 rows of spikes, angled to prevent pullout. When I just barely begin to get aroused, the pain gets immediately intense and the erection is quickly thwarted. Other than those few times, the device is very comfortable since it has no ball ring. It was designed and built to my specific measurements and thus is works perfectly. One other advantage of this device is that it hangs down toward my feet and when secured in place by panties, it also helps my mound appear very feminine!

17. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My current cage has quarter inch of length extra. It fills up but it can't get fully erect. I was locked for three weeks last time and by the end I just wanted to get hard. Weird feeling when it just doesn't happen when it should.

18. blvelock

blvelock New member

Local Time:
    This is exactly what I experience. Of course, it's always 2 am on a work night.

19. Arve Holan

Arve Holan New member

Thailand
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    Im waiting for my first chastity device its 10cm im worried now is it too big? My cock is 17 cm erect. Michelle say smaller is better

20. Hybridoflife

Hybridoflife Member

Trucker
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I had a jailbird and it certainly makes erections smaller, but in order to not cut off circulation when I got hard, it still shifted forward enough for me to consider it an erection. Cage was 1.5 long but my issue was always base ring size.

Got a proper belt and there is definitely no erection...... Gets tight and then disappears. Definitely the way to go if you want to not have that sensation of growth

MA555 likes this.
  21. Arve Holan

Arve Holan New member

Thailand
    Local Time:
    Thanx..:) I want sooobadly come down in chastity device size my clitty is too big. What shal i do?

22. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    I have a super small metal chinese cage that prevents erections. I love wearing it at night. Without the erections I sleep right through the night. When I try to get erect in the cage, I can feel my cock pull the cage away from my body, but the growth is only small.

23. Arve Holan

Arve Holan New member

Thailand
    Local Time:
    Ok rongero shall i put on the smallest cage and see what happen? hihihi
    Want sooobadly a smaller clit

24. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Yes, with the smaller cage will fit more snug. That's the great part of having a smaller cage. Although sometimes it feels like the cage is not there.

25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have for decades it seems been wearing various cages and I could now say incorrectly or should I say perhaps not as intended. Or at least I now appreciate that the cb600s being 'what I thought was far ' too small but works better or at least it appears to me now that it works better. I have a home made from thick stainless wire Security Fixing which goes through my PA but does not by about 1cm reach the end of the tube. With the tube being tighter than I'm used to when I try to get hard I cant even reach the wire never mind the end of the tube. Though the parts not enclosed in the definitely try to get get erect. This thing is so much more comfortable to wear I don't really want to take it off. Far less danger of having an 'accident' too I think which is an added bonus.

I bought a cb6Ks when it first came out and immediately thought it would not work out for me with it being so short. Then before I got round to giving it a proper trial my then gf presented me with a brand new bright shiny Fort. She was very excited about it, wet through before I could get it on and an orgasm on clicking the lock shut, so all the other plastic cds got put in a box and forgotten about for years. I even have a plastic brand new unused black cb3K knock off still in the box. I ought to mention though that she used to like to see me trying to get fully hard in it but the shape rather than the diameter preventing me from doing so.

So as a recent convert on balance I'd say smaller can be much better and as for very small .. well I'm open to trying one.

Though I do now appreciate the concern that some have expressed about possible effects of long term wearing of a short cage on penis size which was never an issue with my other cages.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice