Chastity cage really preventing erections?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Curioussub, Dec 25, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. CarolineTV

CarolineTV Member

Professional
    Cambridgeshire
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    I have a small HT V2 in pink and I do not get erections at all. The curved ring fits me well in that the shape contours to the groin area and complete with a nice & tight pair of slightly undersized knickers holding everything snug means that I never get aroused. At night, I sleep well and always wake fully refreshed.

I did start with the largest ring and worked down to the second smallest (of the five supplied) and with the large ring, I got something approaching an erection but found that as I graduated to the smaller and smaller ring, the urges disappeared.

Hope this helps

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I've been bought from ebay a small Holy Trainer knock off to try. The resin really stinks BTW I can't seem to be able to get rid of that smell. Two days exposed to sun winfd and rain on the balcony two days in bleach and 5 days is vinegar. The smell has now reduced a bit. It has become ignorable but remains unpleasent.

As a preveter of erections I have not had one since I started wearing it, not do think I have had any reall serious atempts at getting erect.
    I am thinking of getting a 316L steel copy but I'd like it to be a little shorte now I know I wont be needed the expansion room.

I really appreciate the lack of 'vents' for skin to bulge out of and get trapped. It really is possible much of the time to forget its there and I can ride a motorbike whilst wearing it with no real issues. Still trying to address the, for me, major issue of utilising my PA to prevent pull out.

Maybe custom made is the only way forward now. I dont know of any one in the UK that makes them so suggestions would be appreciated.

3. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    I have a jail bird and over the years have slowly moved down to the tightest base ring i can fit it is very secure and there us no way I can have a proper erection as there is no movement or room
    Perfect :)

4. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Even though I'm in one of the smallest metal cages. I still gets an erection so the cage is pushed out, and it's hurting somewhat. What can I do to prevent my penis from growing in the first place?

masohedo likes this.
  5. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    Having fallen out with a few different devices, I would certainly recommend a snug fit over a loose fit. It can make a device feel more secure, more comfortable and more discrete. The challange is knowing when something is too tight.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  6. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Do you mean the cockring should be smaller to prevent the cage from moving out?

7. seapig100

seapig100 New member

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    I would not want something off gassing on my junk.

jlovescuck likes this.
  8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    It calmed down eventuially ... just needed patience.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:

How about......................................... Only have pure thoughts.

Well someone is going to say that eventually.

It would appear from your description that the diameter of your tube is still too small. If its a cage and not a tube then I have as yet no experience of that particular set up so I can offer no further advice.

10. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    During the pandemic , in addition to keeping me locked permanently ( 26 weeks as of today), my KH/Wife has decided to make this lockup time more " enjoyable" by " upgrading " my cage to a 1.5" model ( previously 2.5")
    Confirming what has been said in this and other threads, the shorter cage is comfortable and in my case provides a calming effect that encourages me to stay flaccid.
    But what brought me to this thread is that when being teased verbally , visually or physically and I try to get an erection, the ring and cage are pulled forward 2"!!
    The growth happens in the base and protrudes from my abdomen!
    As a grower,this half way erection ( 3.5" from a total of 8") is not considered satisfactory from my KH/Wife's standpoint!!
    The size of the base ring has not changed. Any advice?

AllySiss likes this.
  11. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    When I got my first device, I followed the Mature Metal measuring guide. It fit really well, except the base ring was too big, and I would have it come off once in a while. Now, the base ring is just fine, but the tube needs to be slightly shorter by about 1/4 inch, and the tube also needs to be about 1/4 of an inch thinner, too. I'm blaming my shrinkage on getting older.

12. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have learned after time your body adapts to the cage ot is in. But like every one has said i still get erections just internal. The only thing I have noticed is my flaccid length has went from 2" to 1 inch ordered a new Cherry Keeper mini.

13. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I have a Custom Chastity Leopard, and as you can see from my profile pic, it is pretty small. I have found that it does indeed prevent erections. I can feel it getting tighter in the cage, but i get nowhere near getting an erection. Age may be a bit of a part in my case, I am 70 and things just don't work the same.
    Night time erections are non existent when locked.
    Since moving into a smaller cage, everything has been much more comfortable!

Guest 2684 likes this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    this covers it perfectly, I get the exact same.

15. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    I still get erect in my cage, usually at the same time, early in morning as i start to wake up. My cage is quite small but due to the small size of my penis, it can basically get fully erect. When it does, it pushes the cage away from my body, but the ring stays close as testicles don't allow it to move much. Because my glans is covered by the cage and only the penis shaft is exposed, even though i'm erect, i can't really get any pleasure this way. A quick pee in the morning usually resolves it. To me this is more frustrating than if i didn't get erect at all, as it only increases my desire and highlights how i no longer control my own sexual pleasure.

16. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    I wear a 2 inch cage on my average size cock, it still tries to get erect, I've even worn smaller cages and nothing I've tried has ever stopped me from getting or attempting to get erect. With some designs I've noticed that after the base ring it remains flaccid but still gets hard before the ring. So if eliminating erections is your goal then perhaps experimenting with tight rings may yield results. Please be aware that chafing can occur with tight rings and be vigilant if experimenting. Good luck

17. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    Smaller is often more comfortable? I would think that 60-70 mm would be a reasonable proposition, perhaps a little smaller.

18. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Any cage I get pushes away from my body and causes the ring to cut into my balls. I find the only solution is to wear tight supportive underwear, like a rubbery type that has strict really locks it and allows no growth. Tighter the underwear less growth in a cage

19. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Cages can prevent erections but you must strap the cage tight against your body. The design of today's cock cages rely on your scrotum to keep the cage in place. It's kind of a flaw because the scrotum is not fixed so erections will pull the cage as far as possible. Strapping the cage to your body removes the reliance on the scrotum. Typically I sleep with my cage strapped. Although there is a bit of an erection inside my body, by no means is it a full erection.

Rubbersoul likes this.
  20. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    I have had many cages over the years starting off with. Cb3000, when I became erect in that it was more like a cover on my knob on the end of a stiff shaft and it just hurt, cb6k was a little better, fast forward a decade having had open bar jailbird (which just hurt during an erection) to looker 2 was much better at preventing erection although still get quite hard at times around the base.

the one pictured is certainly the best I have had, it fits my flaccid size like a glove and heads off any attempt at erection very quickly. Attempted erections can still be uncomfortable sometimes but it does not pull away from my body like the first ones did. It’s also a lot more secure as you can get a lot of sensation from squeezing your flesh through the bars and hence allow an erection to grow that little bit more.

21. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    I - when caged - still try to obtain an erection, but common sense dictates I can not . Simple surely?

Mr_anonymous and Slutty Susan like this.
  22. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    They cannot prevent the physical response from occurring, they only prevent the penis from achieving it's full size. My cage is small, when I get an erection response, the majority of the blood trying to get into my dick is pooled behind the ring (more or less).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice