1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Happy wifes matter
Last Activity:
Jun 15, 2017 at 6:52 PM
Birthday:
Jun 29, 1980 (Age: 36)
United States
Operator

Happy wifes matter

Well-Known Member, Male, 36, from United States

I got the tube in !! I couldn't per without it lol . It kind of tight lol Jun 10, 2017

Happy wifes matter was last seen:
Jun 15, 2017
    1. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I got the tube in !! I couldn't per without it lol . It kind of tight lol
    2. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      My new cage came early !! It's so small and tight I love it already. I couldn't get the tube in . What kind of lube ?
    3. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      It came early !! I can't get the urine
    4. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I just ordered a new cage It called the little Joe micro cage. It measures 1"long by 1 1/2 wide. I've been dripping ever since i clicked buy
      jung-sklave likes this.
      1. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Wow, just searched on google. That is the smallest cage i have ever seen.
        Jun 8, 2017
        Happy wifes matter likes this.
      2. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        It should be here Monday I can't wait !! I shouldn't have to worried about a panty bulge after that lol
        Jun 9, 2017
    5. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Does anybody know of a good crossdressing forem . The longer in chastity the more fem i feel and want to look !!
    6. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Heading back home. We had a good weekend locked with the key at home. She had no pressure and it showed sleeping naked both nights !!
    7. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Going out of town this weekend . She said she isn't bringing the key. I can see a lot of teasing in my future !!
      jung-sklave likes this.
    8. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Disappointed , her period was 3 days early . It's exciting being denied when there's a chance . Now there's no chance for another week.
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        I started rubbing her butt when she told me she started. My cage went from tight to loose. She saw my expression and said your regretting your decision now aren't you ! This morning she did unlock me and edged me for about 20 agonizing min. I guess I can't complain too much!!
        Mar 23, 2017
    9. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Such a boring day at work , I can only think about my wife's hot pussy and how bad I want to taste it and the growing wet spot on my panties
    10. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Wonderful morning of kissing my wife's panty covered pussy!! Leaking issues for sure today !!
    11. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Continuing to have a wonderful week with my lovely wife ! She has done so well with taking charge of my cock & our sex She keeps me on edge
      jung-sklave likes this.
    12. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I had a wonderful weekend !! It was full of teasing and sex . Now I'm locked and already over loaded with lust for the love of my life !!
      jung-sklave likes this.
    13. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I'm hungry for more , I ate my creampie this morning
      jung-sklave likes this.
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        I texted my wife and told her I want to do it every time from now on. She said you are so weird. I love her !!
        Mar 16, 2017
        jung-sklave likes this.
    14. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Finally , we had sex this morning. I came in her before she could cum. She pushed my head down and made me eat my creampie pie . I loved it
      jung-sklave and DazedandConfused like this.
      1. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Delicious ;)
        Mar 17, 2017
    15. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I went down on her this morning still locked , got dressed and before I could get out the door she threw me the keys and said I want sex !!
      danijean001 likes this.
    16. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I'm so horney !! All I have been aloud to do is kiss her panty crotch since Saturday morning.
      jung-sklave and danijean001 like this.
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        I texted her tell how horney I was and she said that's what you want isn't it. You didn't want to cum. All I could say was your right and thank you .
        Mar 7, 2017
        jung-sklave and danijean001 like this.
    17. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Feeling very fem today in my sexy lace panties all locked up tight!!
      jung-sklave likes this.
    18. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Who would consider giving up your orgasoms for lent ? 40 days and nights of of selfless servitude to your lady !!
      jung-sklave and Ormaz like this.
      1. Ormaz
        Ormaz
        I'm in!
        Mar 6, 2017
        Happy wifes matter likes this.
      2. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        I mentioned it to my wife , she liked the idea but didn't know if she would want to go that long without regular sex . We will see how far it goes !!
        Mar 7, 2017
    19. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Had a grate weekend . I am so lucky to have such an understanding and sexy wife !!
    20. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Great morning ,beautiful day !!
      danijean001 likes this.
    21. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      My wife said it would be a shame if I forgot your keys at work this weekend after a long week of lock up. We are planning a 3 day weekend !!
      danijean001 and Jblocked like this.
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        She makes me so horney !!
        Mar 3, 2017
    22. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Life is good, she is really liking me in chastity and panties. I like being in both !! The girly underwear comments get me so hot . Love her
      danijean001 and jung-sklave like this.
    23. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I finally got a new device today ! My wife's jumping for joy. No more 24/7 boners being poked at her lol
      Felix cum ea and danijean001 like this.
    24. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      My wife has been calling my panties my girly underwear . When says it i immediately start leaking . She knows what gets me going !!
      danijean001 likes this.
    25. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I love my new panties !! I got 8 new pairs form Fredericks of Hollywood . Some are very skimpy it's fun trying keep everything in place !!
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. danijean001
        danijean001
        Yay! It is always so fun and exciting to get new panties, especially the sexy one!
        Feb 25, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 29, 1980 (Age: 36)
    United States
    Operator
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity Devices:
    Holley Trainer V2 , CB 3000
    Chastity Resume:
    First locked November 25 first scheduled release Dec 11
    We are a normal everyday couple . I am a heavy equipment operator and my wife is an attorney. I am by far the kinky one !! I've always had a fascination with panties ...... wearing, sniffing , masterbating ect. The chastity is new to us but so far has been very exciting for me . I'm looking forward to the chastity lifestyle I've always been submissive by nature and my wife is very strong willed so I think it will play out very well. I'll keep you posted !! 3-1-17 Chastity is going very well. I am only getting ruined orgasoms unless she want me to come inside. I am also in panties full time . All my male underwater have been boxed up and put in the closet. We could enter be happier !!