1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Happy wifes matter
Last Activity:
Feb 23, 2017 at 6:50 PM
Birthday:
Jun 29, 1980 (Age: 36)

Happy wifes matter

Active Member, Male, 36

I swear my wife can't keep her hands off my panty covered cock ! She teased me last night until both of our panties were soaked ! pussy ! Feb 23, 2017 at 12:55 PM

Happy wifes matter was last seen:
Feb 23, 2017 at 6:50 PM
    1. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I swear my wife can't keep her hands off my panty covered cock ! She teased me last night until both of our panties were soaked ! pussy !
      danijean001 likes this.
    2. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      My panties were soaked in her cum !!
      danijean001 likes this.
    3. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      My wife was horney this morning and climbed on top of me . She left my panties on and just slid back and forth until she came !!
      danijean001 likes this.
    4. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I just got done doing some panty shopping online at Frederick's of Hollywood. I got 9 new slutty pairs . I can't wait until they get here
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        The micro thong is so small ,I'm not sure if will even cover my tiny little thing!! I also got 2 pairs of crotchless panties that should be fun at work lol
        Feb 17, 2017
        danijean001 likes this.
    5. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Feeling good in my full lace cheeky panties this morning !! They are high waist and a very good chance of being seen !!
      b_quark likes this.
    6. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I really want one of the tiny stainless cages ! Is DHL Gate a dependable website . How long does it take ? Thanks !!
      danijean001 likes this.
    7. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Busted wearing panties.
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        It was a purple VS lacy thong !!
        Feb 15, 2017
    8. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      She's getting to good at ruining my orgasoms. she just stopped and squeezed the base . It bounced all over but not a drop came out
      Rita and b_quark like this.
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        I'm still unlocked so all day I've had a massive erection in my panties to deal with at work !!
        Feb 2, 2017
    9. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      My wife just gave me a stack of my very own panties !! This is a big deal !!
      b_quark and danijean001 like this.
      1. b_quark
        b_quark
        Congrats! I know you were wanting this. Very nice!
        Jan 31, 2017
        Happy wifes matter likes this.
      2. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        She gave me 9 pairs of her hand me downs . 2 thongs 1 cheekie and the rest are bikinis ! I hugged her and told her thank you !! I told him it made me so happy !! She just patted my cage and smiled. She is a beautiful ,wonderful ,understanding woman !!!
        Jan 31, 2017
        Brianna27 and xcitedsisssy like this.
      3. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        So nice, sounds like your wife is liking you caged and pantied. giggles. Always wonderful when your wife accepts your feminine side.
        Jan 31, 2017
        Brianna27 and Happy wifes matter like this.
    10. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      The more sexy the panties I wear , the more I leak . My VS lacy thong is soaked !!
      Brianna27 and danijean001 like this.
      1. Mistress Lucy
        Mistress Lucy
        Well that put me off my dinner!
        Jan 31, 2017
      2. Brianna27
        Brianna27
        Time for liners!
        Feb 1, 2017
    11. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Couldn't hold out , I had a full orgasom. The worst part is was holding back so hard it wasn't very good.
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        On a positive note , I got out of the shower and my wife wanted to wear the panties I laid out . I said ok why don't you go pick out a pair for me . She came back with a polkadot pink thong !!
        Jan 28, 2017
        danijean001 likes this.
    12. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      After a decent lock up can anybody else flex their pelvic floor muscles and produce cum ?
      danijean001 likes this.
    13. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Wet panties from my constant drip, I am so happy my wife approved last night !! The boxers have to go !!
      danijean001 likes this.
    14. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I wore panties to bed last night . She excepted it and actually rubbed and played with me until she fell asleep ! I'm so happy !!
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. danijean001
        danijean001
        Congratulations!!! That is the best!!
        Jan 28, 2017
    15. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      It's been a slow day at work . These are days that get my mind wandering and a wet spot growing on my pants. I've got panties on the brain !
      1. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        Hmmmm sounds like it's time for panty liners. giggles
        Jan 27, 2017
    16. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      My wife's panties were so wet this morning while was squeezing my balls. I wanted to ask her if I could wear them to work.but I didn't
      1. Kikki
        Kikki
        You should have asked :)
        Jan 26, 2017
      2. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        I know I wish I would have !! I was just afraid she would say no . She hasn't been into my panty fetish much .
        Jan 26, 2017
      3. Kikki
        Kikki
        I have it the same way, I sometimes put on my wife's wet panties without she knowing, it is so exciting!
        Jan 26, 2017
    17. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Could somebody post a link to a good girth enhancer . Not too long I'm a little under 7 and she said longer would be too much. Full cover
    18. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      She let me go down on her last night I worshiped her pussy like it was my last meal!
      jung-sklave likes this.
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        It must have really excited me !! I had my first wet dream last night. There was so much I completely soaked my underwear and my shorts and ran out the bottom of my shorts when I got up !! I would have to have 20 regular orgasoms to produce that much!! The only bad part is I wasn't awake for it and didn't get to feel it. She said a couple of nights ago I was humping the bed in my sleep lol
        Jan 25, 2017
        xcitedsisssy likes this.
      2. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        Mmmmm sounds like a very good evening and night. I never used to have wet dreams until after being in chastity for a while. I always feel the same way after I have one, that I can't remember the dream. Arrrggghhh!
        Jan 25, 2017
    19. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      22 more days until valentine's day .
      jung-sklave likes this.
    20. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Leaking com this morning ,not pre cum !! How exciting !!
      jung-sklave likes this.
      1. lock667
        lock667
        I totally read that as "corn" at first and was horrified. :)
        Jan 8, 2017
        CJ's hubby likes this.
    21. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      6 days locked and after a little ball rub from my wife this morning I've been leaking and throbbing all day !!
    22. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      My balls keep slipping out of my HT v2 I have the 36 mm ring and that's the smallest they have. Anybody else have this trouble ?
      1. zebra
        zebra
        the cage is flexing away from the ring over time - I moved from 45mm to 40m to 36mm in a bout a year -- To prevent the ball slip I kept going down a size
        I finally bought a metal cage Chinese model to get past the issue
        Jan 6, 2017
    23. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      The evil period is back . here's to a week of no teasing , no touching and and defiantly no sex or oral. Theses are the lonely weeks.
    24. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Thanks to whoever put the reading list on here. I downloaded every book. My wife has read two so far it has been a big help.
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        She has read , A keyholders handbook., and how to develop a female led relationship.
        Dec 31, 2016
    25. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I just experienced my first ruined orgasom ! It wasn't what I expected. My balls feel more full and blue than before!
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. BBCSlutRachel
        BBCSlutRachel
        When you spasm without pleasure, you realize you won't mind being locked up.
        Dec 31, 2016
      2. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        It twitched and jumped for about 5 seconds and the cum just ran out of sputtering at all. I'm so horney now !!
        Dec 31, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 29, 1980 (Age: 36)
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity Devices:
    Holley Trainer V2
    Chastity Resume:
    First locked November 25 first scheduled release Dec 11
    We are a normal everyday couple . I am a heavy equipment operator and my wife is an attorney. I am by far the kinky one !! I've always had a fascination with panties ...... wearing, sniffing , masterbating ect. The chastity is new to us but so far has been very exciting for me . I'm looking forward to the chastity lifestyle I've always been submissive by nature and my wife is very strong willed so I think it will play out very well. I'll keep you posted !!