My struggles with a vanilla wife

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by guest 2942, Oct 23, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    so she sent me a text today asking how many days it has been. Its been 20. She said I had better stop counting because i'm not even close lol.

kellysbitch likes this.
  2. guest 2942

Local Time:
    so last weekend was a disaster. Literally everything that could go wrong did and I dont mean sexually or anything like that. We planned a trip to northern michigan for a party. The kids were too close for anything fun to happen. Then I got sick this week and felt miserable. Though being sick didnt change how horny I was. She wouldnt even let me kiss her. I dont blame her. She had a big project at work and couldnt take the chance of getting what I have. But today is friday and I'm feeling better. Almost the weekend and the moon is the limit :D. I feel this ferocious desire deep down inside me to go down on her. Not sure how else to describe it. I strangely dont even care about myself. If i can just bury my face in her pussy and get her off I will feel accomplished. Its all I think about and desire.

Jens, kellysbitch and Caged Wolf like this.
  3. guest 2942

Local Time:
    so mission accomplished last night :D. It really is very satisfying to watch her orgasm. But being a guy we tend to get selfish. What can I say? I tried suggesting using some numbing cream and a condom or a cock sheath that we have. She said that sounded dangerous lol. You might have an accident and I dont think we want that do we? she said. Nope, we certainly dont want any accidents :mad:. Not that I was intending to have an accident but just wanted some good old tease and denial. Maybe we cant try that on my birthday next weekend, she said. But I wouldnt hold your breath. This is about what "I" want right?, she went on. I said sure, but... Sure? NO you have it all wrong, she said. You wanted me to be in control. So I say when or how, its completely up to me now. Right, but..... But nothing!, she ended the conversation with. I think I have created a monster. A monster I am so in love with.

4. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    I loved ready your "report" @ineverknew :) Oh I have been there oh so many times.... Wait a minute! I'm still there! LOL!
    And with the current numbing - ABSOLUTELY no chance of an accident...

guest 2942 likes this.
  5. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Administrator , thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Although I may need to change the title to "my struggles with a sexually dominate wife" lol. She has definitely found her footing lately in this adventure :)

6. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    All - Thanks for opening up on the subject. I am sure everyone has SERIOUS fantasies going into this and not all (or sometimes any) are fulfilled. It is all a two way street and what rocks our world may not even be a tremor to our significant other.

Here's hoping everyone finds that someone that digs their kink, or at least finds someone who is willing to not only indulge, but also engage in, their kink.

Cheers.

Lockdown, xcitedsisssy and guest 2942 like this.
  7. guest 2942

Local Time:
  8. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the "tag" ... my first time. ;)

guest 2942 likes this.
  9. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    It's a long and patient path. Try and push to hard and fast and it can head in the opposite direction. D and I have been taking the baby steps that are comfortable for her. The slow and easy path may not be the exact way you saw it going, but our journey has turned out to be more than I could have hoped. D requires 24/7 permanent lockup, fortnightly special time for her enjoyment and I am her lover, friend and slave when required.

guest 2942 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  10. MistressAli

MistressAli Member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    In my opinion communication is a vital part of introducing chastity

When andieboi first brought up the subject of FLR and chastity he gave an explanation of what it was about and I researched the topic. Our first attempt was not that successful and it wained, in my mind I had interpreted it to be all about me, lock him up and then just take all the attention and that I had no role other than to lay back and enjoy with little or no effort on my part, this time was very frustrating for both of us.

I now realise that he has so many more triggers than just being locked up in order to heighten his submissiveness. Through discussion I have been able to tease out of him what his triggers are and with that knowledge comes the power to use these triggers to heighten our FLR experience.

I am not saying that this would work for everybody but it took a lot of time, effort, discussions and arguments to get to this point.

steviepie, steele, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  11. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    I couldn't agree more on the benefits of open and frequent communication........my only addition is that communication about a womans interests are as important as a mans (or more in my opinion).

12. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    I am lucky in that my wife was willing to join in and be my keyholder, but I am definitely paying attention to those of you talking about your partners losing interest.

I am only allowed to start a conversation about our sexual explorations on a Saturday and I think this week I will ask her how we can stop this being about what I want and start the process of finding out what she wants. I went to her with the idea about male chastity and she is showing very strong signs of being interested, so I hope that in months or years from now I too can say that I have ended up somewhere unexpected.

13. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I totally agree. Although I was the one initiating this, the burden is placed on my KH, who had no thoughts along these lines until I broached the subject. I hope both our KHs grow into their roles and we all get the most out of the experience.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  14. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Make that three of us in the same situation. I brought this on myself, and now that Mistress Wolf is starting to really take control ... wow

steelwaiting likes this.
  15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    well nothing meaningful has happened in almost two weeks. We got into a fight a few weekends ago so nothing happened. Then this last weekend we were busy and nothing happened again. Weekends are the only time we can fool around. With the kids and homework during the week we are just too tired(well mostly her) to play. Though last night we were having a playful arguement about something. I walked over to the bathroom door to make my point and she put her hand down my pants and grabbed my device. She started stroking me and whispered she was right and I was wrong. Then she said what are you getting so excited about? lol. Then I hear my 8yr old yell "dad stop romancing mom, I need help with my math." And the fun was over. So not much has happened but I do cherish the little things like that :)

lock667 and kellysbitch like this.
  16. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    You have to love kids and their timing.:p

guest 2942 likes this.
  17. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Yep, that is starting to sound pretty familiar here too...

guest 2942 likes this.
  18. guest 2942

Local Time:
    ha ha yep kids have perfect timing sometimes. Though I wouldnt change anything :) I love how the kids giggle when we do things like that.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  19. guest 2942

Local Time:
    So a few weekends ago we had a few drinks, got a little crazy. She said she wanted to get drunk and make bad decisions :D. I was on board! So later on we were in bed messing around. I had given her a few orgasms and she was playing with me while I was still locked. She said she wanted me to beg. Maybe there is something wrong with me. I get really horny, really, really horny. But its never too much. I dont know how to beg. I cant verbally do it. I dont think she understands this. So while this was going on for some reason I turned it around on her. I asked her how much she wanted me, to feel me inside her. She said she wanted it and I could tell. She got up and grabbed the keys and gave them to me. She told me to hurry up! lol. We had some amazing PIV sex. I was amazed at how long I lasted and she loved it. Must have been the alcohol lol. I think it had been like 45 days. So fast forward to last weekend. We had some drinks, got a little frisky. We were in bed and she was asking me to beg again. So naturally I turned it around on her like last time. Hey, what can I say? It worked last time. But the problem is I pointed out that she wanted it more then me last time. This didnt go well for me. She playfully got upset about this. She wasnt really mad, but I think me pointing it out didnt bode well for me. She said "game on!" She was going to make me pay! lol. So no, I was not unlocked. In fact I think this encouraged her to torment me. She laid there playing with me while whispering in my ear how badly she wanted it in her mouth. UGH! Suffice to say I will not make that mistake again. But you know its still a win, win. I love denial. So I got teased and denied :)

kellysbitch and spider203 like this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Ooh, that sounds naughty! My Wife would get very upset with me if I tried to turn it around on her like that! She has been threatening to spank me (she still hasn't done it yet) and that would probably be enough to get her to make up her mind.

21. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Watch out. It sounds like you are playing with fire. :)

guest 2942 likes this.
  22. Malagacouple

Malagacouple Active member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    I cant know what is in someone else's mind, and am not one to make judgments. BUT, I have surrendered all rights, voluntarily, and would not dream of going against Bren's will

23. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Colleen1986 , I do like playing with fire! :D

@Malagacouple , we dont have a FLR or anything of the sort. So there are no hard and fast rules per say for us. I'm just having fun with it. Thats whats so great about chastity, there is no right or wrong way to do it.

24. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Hi I have just caught up on this post and I think your story is not uncommon we are living a similar dream but with the FLR as our end game. It a lots of ups and downs but when I can keep my head around the journey then I do find it easier and we talk a lot about feelings etc. It's great to get differing perspectives and we are all in different places I can relate to your situation and really no two are exactly alike. It's great you can have that banter we are not quite so far down the FLR route yet that I am not allowed to have a banter and in reality I would doubt either of us would want it to stop but Miss definately has the final say especially when I have been kept locked and horny for a time. Please keep posting we can all learn from each other's experiences.

Jasmic68 and guest 2942 like this.
  25. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I totally agree with @wishful. My Wife is exerting authority and wants respect, but she doesn't want the banter to stop. In fact she is thriving on it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice