Why would anybody ask for long time denial?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mimoza, Jul 15, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    I am locked by my wife 24/7. She is in absoulte control of my sexual desires. It took me years to convince her to put me in chastity. Only reason for it was to spice up our declining sex life. And it worked. She is back in the game. I enjoy every single moment of it.
    I need to cum at least once a week. Why should I try to stop that? Please enlighten me the joy of not to cum for weeks even months?

Rectrix, Isopropylforyou and Arti_Rao like this.
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    If you have a dynamic that you both enjoy, I don't know why you'd consider changing it.

That being said, the reason that a lot of guys seem to prefer not to orgasm is that it takes them out of the right head space which ends up making chastity more frustrating.

3. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    I found for me, I need about 2 weeks at a time, no sex, no masturbation to enjoy the feeling I get from not having an orgasm.

madbdsm and Mimoza like this.
  4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    Don't call it denial, call it control. Your wife controls your orgasms and sexual drive to align with hers. Now, why wouldn't, even shouldn't, do it?

5. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    My longest was a week. I felt like my balls would explode. I cried for release. I am not sure if I could enjoy that pain for longer periods. Do you think one can get used to that pain and enjoy weeks of not coming?

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Sure, but as someone else said, why? If your weekly dynamic is working, for you and her, i''d enjoy it. There are other spices for sex life, other than chastity, so if you want variety try out those.

7. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes - put aside the thought of orgasm

8. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    For me, tease and denial feels better that orgasm. So I prefer it to be long. But my lover/mistress/wife decides on the time I have to wait.

9. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    I found that once I got through the 7 day itch period, I was crossing between wanting to satisfy the urge for orgasm, the thrill or self challenge of "how long can I go without" and just craving some sort of direct penis contact as opposed to being touched through clothing or my cage.

My first denial period was 15 days, I'm not sure how much longer I could have gone on, but it was the first time denial was even part of my wifes vocabulary. Sure shes "not been in the mood" before, but this was different. Replacing your own direct stimulation with the mental stimulation you get from pleasing your partner is a completely different sort of thrill.

Even at day 14 when she said I wasn't allowed release, I was so incredibly turned on with the sexual pleasure she had, it almost didn't matter. I didn't beg or dwell on her denial, it was afterall what I had been hoping would happen (maybe not just quite so long first time round), but found satisfaction where I could.

10. Boomer

Boomer Member

Local Time:
    For those of us who get into more of a submissive service mode the longer we go, the less we want to go through the endorphin driven cycle after we cum.

11. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I find it enjoyable to "surf" the low level simmer of constant arousal. It's different, and it's not for everybody. But not having orgasms has brought a big spark back into our marriage.

marsesd, Alceste, bondinchas and 9 others like this.
  12. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Possibly a bigger spark to Mrs Tom Allen's marriage

bondinchas and Tom Allen like this.
  13. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    "break-in period"
    find out what it takes to get past that initial 'week'. I've discussed my goo-cycle before, but here goes...
    For me, I am horny and goo-production is heightened for a few days following sexual release. This is followed by a couple of days 'rest' or less horny, then at the 7-10 day mark, my bits drive me crazy for a couple days with heightened production and a bit of 'discharge' and then another rest period.. Once I gave into my chastity and made arrangements to be kept locked beyond that 10-day mark, I was able to discover that the rest period existed! To prove the case, we went beyond that and confirmed the 'cycle'. I went from 'playing' to a full week to 2 weeks then 45 days. After that, my first holder and I took that experience and played with it. To find out what I got out of the chastity if I was allowed to orgasm at various stages of those 'cycles'. It was pretty easy to determine that the body purges what it needs to and produces more, so, that 'need for orgasms' wasn't an issue. We found that if I was released at the beginning of an increased production point or during that, I enjoyed the orgasm and it was stronger. The waiting for it made it very meaningful and wonderful to experience... When I was released in the middle of one of those rest periods, it was still nice, but less wonderful... She got into the 'orgasm control' thing over time, if she wanted me to experience what made the chastity rewarding, I got to orgasm when I was 'naturally' horny. If she was in the mood for something less, it was something more of a maintenance or clinical release during one of the rest times...
    So, to the point, everyone should experience a break-in period to discover how long your body takes to adapt to the environment and you can go about your routines without 'needing' to be freed or have sexual release. After that, play with time... At some point, you will honestly 'feel' the reward for waiting by a more pleasurable and meaningful sexual release. Having that clock controlled by someone else can be equally as rewarding even if it's not as powerful or wonderful as what you seem to be experiencing by receiving a release at the point YOU don't THINK you can go any further!
    I'm not saying that you should dive in the deep end and do some sort of marathon denial period! Experience a good break in period, where you work up to a 4-week thing... at least once... see what it does for you and work out whether it is for you or not!
    Best of luck on your journey!

Ron33 and asastype like this.
  14. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    She's not in control of your orgasms. You are still in control of the minimum amount you want.

But if that dynamic works for the two of you. Awesome! Don't change a thing.

Some of us enjoy the mind fuck that is total orgasm control. Wanting one, needing one, but not being allowed. Asking and begging to explode and being told no. Wanting a day or a time to look forward to, but not being given one.

Zero control of when or if you are allowed to orgasm. Complete mind fuck. Very erotic.

15. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, she likes to say that we have compromised, but after thinking about it, I find that I'm at a loss to see what she has given up. ;)

Giveitup likes this.
  16. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yes, this is due to nerve damage that makes orgasms feel numb or almost without sensation for you.

Edging is more pleasurable for @TheRealAdam than orgasm. So he gets to wait however long I wish.

17. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    It is weird, but we’ll never go back. Six weeks is my longest, I love the simmer as @Tom Allen referred to it, and yielding control to her, seeing her enjoy more pleasure is addictive. I genuinely don’t miss the frequent orgasms, so long as there’s intimacy and pleasure, that’s good for me.

18. TheRealAdam

Local Time:
    And that is the best feeling in the world. You are the best. :love::love::love:

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    agreed!

TheRealAdam and Jail Bird like this.
  20. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    For us men, it's not the sex that gives us the pleasure nor cum. It's the libido that works for us. WOMEN needs consecutive orgasms to fulfill their desire not us. The higher the libido is the more we want to come out of the cage, but to enjoy it we want not to cum.

i am currently on 47 th day in a cage without any orgasms and i dont want to come out.(but sometimes that makes me crazy to come out).

Jail Bird likes this.
  21. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    You have not given yourself fully to your KEYHOLDER if you are saying what you want or need give in and let her decide your fate you will find it way more satisfying.

TheRealAdam likes this.
  22. TheRealAdam

Local Time:
    Exactly. Your fantasy, her rules.

MRS.Lilith and Guest 2684 like this.
  23. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    More because the whole fantasy was submitting to her rules too.

TheRealAdam likes this.
  24. Guiness

Guiness Active member

Manager
    London
    Local Time:
    To be honest I don't actually remember when I last orgasmed, but that's not because it was so long ago but because I've stopped thinking about it as being a significant event.
    It's hard to explain but not cumming doesn't feature as a defining moment for me anymore, and again that's not because I'm a hard core chastity bod, but it's importance has diminished for me.

When I started to suffer with erectile dysfunction I found that I was getting anxious about being able to please my wife. I was upset that my inability to keep hard was negatively impacting our marriage as good sex is an important ingredient of a healthy relationship. So we moved to using a strapon and all of a sudden I could give her the intimacy we both wanted and also be able to keep hard (obviously!).

So we moved over to more and more strapon play and less and less using my (her) cock for her pleasure. I also found that I was enjoying it much more and relished being able to make her cum again. In a way it made me feel the husband pleasure giver I had been before ED took hold.

So that's why I'm not bothered about cumming myself these days, as long as I can give her orgasms I get my own sexual high.

But then perhaps I'm just weird!!

25. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    #25 Mistress Julie, Jul 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    Im sure you are right with this, thats the point, it is all about total CONTROL. Why any red blooded male would crave this I could never understand. In our case it was me that decided on a chastity approach. I saw a cage online one day and that started the thought process. If I locked my sub husband I would be in control.
    I know he would have a crafty wank when I was out. And it was assumed I wanted sex whenever HE wanted it. Since we changed rols and I was now his Mistress and he did what I said. I decided to be totally in charge I had to control the sex part of our relationship.
    We were under the sheets and as usual he thought he was in charge, when I pulled a plastic chastity cage out from under my pillow. As soon as it was on him I felt a great power. And for us, thats where the journey began.,
    He got less and less raw sex. More tease and denial. And in the end was locked 24/7 in a metal cage. Over the years his cage got smaller and smaller. I too was becoming sexually frustrated. Even though our sessions with my toys infront of him were good, it was not the same/ We talked about me having a Bull. All the risks involved with it. Eventually we took the plunge. I felt bad for weeks. Guilt taking over. He was frustrated. We argued. At time I was tempted to call it a day on the whole thing, including our long marriage. Thats how serious it got for us.
    But with love and understanding, we got through it. Not an easy journey at times. I feel ok now with my Bull, Weenie my sub now understands it is only for sex, which he will never experience again with me anyway.
    One reason his thing is way too small now. No good to any woman really. About the size of a medium strawberry. And only grows about another inch when teased. Pathetic really. Which I do make a point of telling him.
    And the result? Me....in total control of what should be a right for any red blooded male. Not locked up like a pathetic lowlife. Just to suffer his wife or Mistress having to get pleasure from a real man.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice