Your Duty Gentlemen

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mascara^Snake, Jan 7, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    I thought this was an excellent thread that challenged us subs to step up to the mark and it is well worthy of being revived.

There are quite a lot of new members here who may not have seen it and might like to take up the challenge?

MistressPhedre and Mascara^Snake like this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes, its the first time i seen this thread and of course i am always complimenting my Mistress, but im gonna pay compliments to other Ladies now, as well, if Mistress says its ok.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  3. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    I was at my local Walgreens when two Ladys came walking in togather, one was a knock out and the other was average. When passing the average looking Lady gave a bright smile as she looked me in the eye, the knock out just looked with no expression at all. As I was checking out I picked out a single rose and pointed out the Lady with the bright smile. I then asked the cashier to giver her the rose and to tell her I thought she had a butafull smile, after which I exited the store.

A couple of days later I returned to that same Walgreens and seen that same cashier and her face lit up with a big smile when she saw me. The cashier told me that the Lady I had brought the rose for was beside her self with happyness and that she even ran out of the store looking for me. The cashier told me that I made that Ladys day and that I should have stuck around.

4. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    Here in central London opportunities to compliment and pay respects to attractive, well dressed Women are plentiful. But as some posters have noted, it's essential to do so in a calm, gallant and non-threatening manner. Many Women here dress as though on a catwalk, and the level of deliberate visual and sensual stimulation and torment is very high indeed.

Of course, paying a compliment while chaste and securely locked under one's suit has its own special charms. I often wonder how the Lady might respond if she knew that the male complimenting Her was in an aching and sometimes painfully restrained condition. Whether such knowledge might bring Her a deeper gratification..? Surely, having gone to the trouble of making an effort with Her appearance, a Woman deserves to enjoy the (respectful/gallant) male attention she inspires as a right. To be told that She is beautiful by a man carrying many weeks or months of pent-up and strictly governed semen might increase Her pleasure enormously. She can then enjoy the certain knowledge that Her loveliness has increased his discomfort and sense of ongoing submission.

It's become my experience that a great many Women thoroughly approve of keeping their partners in chastity, far more than you might suppose, and certainly my appreciation of female beauty and glamour is kept at the correct degree of passionate admiration yet respectful deference by my 24/7 locked condition.

I find that if I'm approaching a well turned out Lady either in a buy street, bar, or in the Underground, an honest open gaze with an appreciative smile in the eyes will often produce a similar response from the Lady. It then becomes simple to say softly but clearly that the Lady 'looks lovely', as you pass or perhaps to whisper 'you look stunning'. Many Women will be visibly thrilled by such a compliment and the resulting smile is more than reward enough for a male enduring chastity. Of course giving up one's seat to a Woman is also simply basic good manners, and on a crowded tube train if the beauty is wearing heels and may be uncomfortable as she travels, it's a dutiful act of kindness.

Many people assume that only giving up one's seat for an older female is what's required, and a man shouldn't hesitate to do so in all circumstances, but doing so for a younger Woman creates a frisson all of its own in a busy carriage...

What a shame it is we can't 'doff our hats' to a Woman; that was a clear mark of male admiration and required no response from the Lady other than a patient and understanding smile. She knew that Her allure had had its effect and that she left behind Her a smitten and yearning admirer!

As Ms Amanda has rightly pointed out in this thread, such acts are nothing less than a man's duty to the fairer sex, and I can vouch for the fact that humbly complimenting an elegant Lady while enduring long-term restraint displays a correct and wholly appropriate deference.

I hope Ms Amanda enjoys many such acts of male homage and submission in the coming social season. She deserves nothing less, naturally.

Most respectfully,

G

5. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    thats a lovely thread, ganymede.

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's a post Jemima not a "thread"
    I'm very pleased to see that it's become current again. In my opinion it's not a topic which should be left unattended.
    It should in fact be updated daily or at least weekly with inspiring accounts.

Ganymede likes this.
  7. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh, im sorry Mistress.

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I work with quite a lot of elderly ladies now as caretaker of a sheltered housing scheme and having read your post i decided i would try out this theory today, i casually mentioned to one dear old lady (hilda) who is 85 how nice her hair was today and that it made her look so much younger and as she smiled she reached over and scribbled something on a scrap of paper and passed it over to me. I was a little baffled as to why she would put her phone number on a piece of paper and hand it to me so i asked her why to which she replied it was the number of her opticians and that maybe i should book an appointment soon!
    it is true though just the conversation made her smile and caused a stir.;)

MistressPhedre and worthit like this.
  9. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think me, saying to a Lady, how nice you look, wud upset Her or anyone really. They wont sack you for that, im sure.

10. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    If I hadn't met the Lady before and I complimented her on her beauty, might make the Woman very suspicious of my motives

11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Absolutely untrue. You're letting fear rule your heart that's all.

jemima and Ganymede like this.
  12. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Curtsy Miss Amanda
    Dont You get bored then, of men always telling You how beautiful You are Miss ?
    emily

13. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    Its silly to generalise in this way, but thinking out loud, if you turn the tables, and you went up to a perfect stranger and said "you're a handsome man", I would agree he maybe flattered but he would definitely wonder what you wanted. Sorry if I sound sceptical.

hijk likes this.
  14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If it happened all the time then perhaps it might.

15. Deleted member 15357

I was at a party recently and my attention was drawn to a rather beautiful girl. She caught my eye and being totally busted I decided rather than turn away and be the guy caught ogling, I told her that she was very beautiful, complemented her on her shoes and hoped she had a great night. I am married and I wasn't looking, just appreciating.
    She was absolutely over the moon with the compliment and we later spent a good hour chatting about complements and she absolutely endorsed the idea that a compliment that is polite and not creepy (ie, you have great tits) is very welcome and doesn't happen nearly enough.

16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Well I'm F, so my vote scarcely counts, and also somewhat older that A's pic; but FWIW I reckon the pic IS attractive, and were I a bloke (I asked my subbie for his view) I'd be saying so in spades.

17. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Try it with the cashier at the grocery store then. Women still appreciate compliments, as long as they are only meant as just that. (No leering. No ulterior motive.)

And, for the record, I get offended a guys who let doors shut in my face instead of holding them until I get there, and I give thank you's to men who still know how to be gentlemen and hold them open for me.

M

18. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    It's very apparent that you're a strikingly beautiful and engaging woman, Ms Amanda. Both physically and intellectually. I imagine that to many men your actual presence might be rather intimidating and leave them somewhat tongue-tied...

That can be the only reason for any paucity in praise and compliments to you. Personally, on seeing you in any social environment or event I'd have absolutely no option but to find a way to approach you and express my immense admiration for your loveliness.

I feel sure you'd accept the compliment with grace and charm; perhaps you'd even allow me to fetch you your next drink?

Well, a man can dream, can't he..?

Most respectfully,

G.

19. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    I do have a thing about shoes and have been caught looking before. I will usually acknowledge that I was looking and comment on how nice the shoes are and, when I have, the comment is usually taken very well and brings a genuine smile to the face of the wearer.

20. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    bondagefan65 Well done for reviving this thread J! Shoes and heels are always very attention grabbing ;)

It should be on a diary system, to be brought back every six months. I feel quite remiss not having done so ;)

21. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I've just discovered this thread - thanks for bringing it up again... great point
    When it comes to being civil as a man, I'm quite old fashioned and will always open a door for a lady, offer a seat if appropriate, try to compliment where possible and generally smile in the street at someone who has made an effort with their appearance or who is particularly pleasing to the eye. Of course that does not mean I only do it to stunning and elegant women.. there are women I meet through work for instance, who, when out for a drink etc can transform themselves and I will normally compliment them if the results of the efforts are positive. I've not been given a hard time for that yet! There should be no age barrier to this..older women can still look attractive and elegant...in fact many have more style than younger generation. It really upsets me when a woman gives me a complete look of contempt when I open a door for her. I don't think I am being derogatory, sexist or seeking favours..it is just a compliment and good manners. Last week I complimented someone on her perfume... I recognised it and she was most impressed and accepted the comment with a smile. Threads like this only spur me on to compliment more. Thanks for nudging me.
    Vive la difference!

cj

Mascara^Snake and maid_carrie like this.
  22. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    When I'm in a confident mood I actually do this quite often.

The latest being when I was in my local an d was holding the door open for a girl, I'd saw her a few times but hadn't spoken to her. As she passed thru I told her I liked her hair (it was different from how she usually wears it) and that she looked great.

23. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    and her response was?

24. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    She just smiled and said thanks. I said your welcome and moved on.

25. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    An excellent idea, but sadly one which I feel has been all but demonized by the PC crowd here in the US. In 21st century America this SCREAMS "sexist" if done by a man to a woman. I think the practice saw its slow death begin with the "women's lib" movement here in the 60s and has met its near extinction with all of the other PC nonsense that has been crammed down our throats in every aspect of our lives in this country. Nobody wants to lose their job, be accused of unwanted attention or have their reputation smeared on Facebook or worse. I will hold doors, I will smile and say hello and in general be a gentleman but verbal commentary is withheld. Back in the 90s I had a long term GF that had sort of "let herself go" BIG TIME for lack of a better description. I hinted at my disappointment for several months to no avail. Then my opportunity came...we had a function to attend and I went to pick her up and she looked MARVELOUS! Hair, makeup, clothing selection, perfume...I gushed over her all evening. The girl I had met and fallen in love with several years before had returned! Well, she was MISERABLE ALL NIGHT. Finally dropping her off back at her place she RIPPED me for appreciating her appearance (WTF?)...accused me of being shallow, sexist...you name it. Well, I had enough of that BS and ended it that evening...she was the poster child for the PC movement. Anyway, as a married man, it is even tougher here because even the most innocuous comments and conversation with women can and are so easily twisted around to paint one as a guy trolling for side action. I know old guys that opine to me that it must really be rough to be a "man" now because society doesn't let you "BE a MAN" anymore. ...they are so right. It sounds as if the climate is not so edgy for you folks in Europe...you are lucky...enjoy and embrace it. I LOVE my country but CANNOT stand what PC has done to it. Sorry to be a downer Ms. Amanda...it's not about fear or lack of social grace...it is about a society gone wrong.

allaboutHer

MistressPhedre likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice