Your Duty Gentlemen

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mascara^Snake, Jan 7, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    After having chatted for some time last night with regard to the following matter, I decided a thread was needed, so here we are and welcome to it.

Over the years I have been told in passing, how beautiful I looked.
    Not very many times mind you but I remember each one very clearly.
    Being someone who pays considerable attention to their appearance, such passing comments can make my whole week, day or even month.

If this isn't something you do regularly anyway then It's something I think you would benefit from if you tried.
    From our discussion in here last night it would appear that it takes a good deal of nerve and courage for men to make such comments. The fear of doing so is irrational and I believe with a little effort you could overcome that.

Please do make sure that:
    1/ The comment is "in passing" in other words don't trap her in a corner in a bar somewhere or hang around waiting for a reply.
    2/ You choose a complete stranger who has obviously taken effort worthy of such praise.
    3/ Make sure she isn't accompanied by a male who is likely to take offence.
    4/ Don't be a chicken
    5/ Make sure you do it once a month.

It's a gift for her which she will treasure and costs you nothing. (and no it's not "Creepy")

Please feel free to report your experiences below it mightl help to encourage the others here.
    That's all
    Thank you

Amanda

2. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    oh definately, MsA! it's a habit ingrained in me by my european parents. a simple kindness goes a long way!

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mascara Snake,

With all do respect. Then You have never heard a woman say "CREEP" after You did this.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Well I can only speak for myself in that I didn't find it creepy at all.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I probably did that just last week. I often see this one woman walking into the office from the parking garage about the same time as me. She obviously spends a good bit of time on her appearance. She's a tad overweight, but has a very attractive face, and a lovely smile. She had a unique and interesting haircut, and had dyed her hair jet black for the longest time. Well, last week, I followed her into the building, a few steps behind, and as we waited for the elevator, she took off her hat. She looked a little sleepy and drawn. I noticed her hair was now cut differently, and red. It really looked VERY flattering on her.

I don't think we've ever done more than grunt "'mornin" at each other as we walked in. However, as we stepped into the elevator and pressed our buttons, I said "Wow, your hair is different. It looks great that way." I swear her smile could have split her face in two. She even blushed a little. She thanked me and we exchanged pleasantries. I noticed, as she stepped of the elevator, that she was standing straighter and looked a lot more energetic. She waved to me, smiling, and shouted as the door shut between us. "Have a great day."

6. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    Truthful, positive comments are probably not uttered enough.

Her, Espylady07 and Usul like this.
  7. LilKrissy

LilKrissy That little thing

Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    I try to do this when I can, which seems to be a lot lately. :)

I enjoy letting pretty girls know what I think, if they want to know.

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So apart from Mike having "maybe"' done something like it recently, It seems that no one has been inspired or had the courage to act on my little thread. Or perhaps I'm being to hasty?

Usul likes this.
  9. LilKrissy

LilKrissy That little thing

Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    I guess I'm no one then, Miss? ._.

10. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    OK I'll bite.

One day I was leaving a mall through one of the Department stores. As I passed through I noticed a beautiful blonde. It was summer and she was dressed casually. She had khaki shorts on and had beautiful brown tan legs and a fit lean body. I quickly made a detour towards the adjacent Men's department so I could get a better look.

As I watched a saleswoman approached her and began helping. Soon they were both looking in a mirror as the saleswoman was helping her. I walked right up to them and said "What are you doing"?! They seemed a bit startled then I looked the blonde right in the eye and said "you're beautiful enough without all that makeup!"..."you don't need that stuff". The look on her face was priceless. She then asked me what I was doing and I said "looking at men's cologne over there". She proceeded to walk with me back over to the men's cologne where we chatted a bit. The whole time she was looking at me with a look of amazement. I felt like she was thinking "what a set of balls on this guy" but in a flattering cute sort of way. Eventually I asked her out for coffee or something and she said she thought I was adorable but she wasn't single.

It's not something I do often but every now and then I like the adrenaline...;)

Espylady07 and MsRebecca like this.
  11. MistressC

MistressC Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think Amanda was asking you boys to make an effort in response to this thread, and deliberately go out and tell a lady how nice she looks. Then come back here and tell us about it.

I agree that this is a good idea, as there's nothing that lifts a lady's day like being told unexpectedly that she looks great :)

About the 'creepiness' aspect, it would only be creepy if the guy hung around after expecting something in return for his unsolicited compliment. A simple "I love your hair" as a guy walks past, would be surprising but in a good way, and not creepy at all. And honestly, I believe even the women that would say "creep", secretly enjoyed the compliment - so if it happens don't worry about it ;)

Espylady07 likes this.
  12. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    [sub][/sub]i do as i see an open aire about a woman,i smile inside when a woman compementes me in any form. im 52 & recently notice females young enough to be my daughters look me up & down.it feels great.we all want to be appreciated by the sex that appeals.

13. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The idea was that you report actual instances inspired by this thread.

Comments like "oh Ive done that before once" or "I'm 52 & recently notice females young enough to be my daughters look me up & down" are not exactly what I had hoped for.
    I suppose I just have to come to terms with the fact that you're all just too scared to take part.

Thank you Mistress C for your support.

Amanda

MistressPhedre and Usul like this.
  14. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    how about me telling the female bus owner in the area she made those spandex tites look good.she said why thank you with a smile.

Espylady07 likes this.
  15. b2ounce

b2ounce New member

Local Time:
    Here's one.

I was at a wedding at the weekend and as I walked past the wedding band singer, who was taking a break, I simply remarked "Killer dress. Nice one." Her face lit up like you wouldn't believe. That was nice.

Espylady07 and MsRebecca like this.
  16. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You see it's not that hard is it and it helps to make the world a better place don't you think?

"Killer dress" and "Nice tights" are a good start but I really would prefer if you simply told her she looked beautiful.

More please.

xx

Espylady07 and Usul like this.
  17. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I must confess that i am yet to find a lady in this town who might warrant the comment - but i will keep looking - and looking for the opportunity.

Also looking for the nerves of steel to do it :blink:

Carrie

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  18. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    glad & sad to hear someonelse has a town similar to mine,not much to ogle. not like the days of being around denver.times gone by.closest larger cities are 100 & 175 miles away.good looking women a rareity here.

19. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Well i am not sure that the suggestion was to actually ogle. More appreciate and recognise the time and effort that the lady was making to look her best.

I would assume that age is no barrier either - many older ladies do look superb and i assume that Ms Amanda was not limiting this to young ladies only.

carrie

Usul likes this.
  20. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Sometimes i would like to pay a woman a compliment, but not every opportunity has the proper circumstances surrounding it. Where i work there are several women, who at times, will get a new haircut or wear something new that i happen to notice & see that it looks great on them. i "sometimes" make sure to at least let them know that it was noticed & say it looks good. In the workplace there is a fine line between complimenting & making someone uncomfortable, so it's not easy to say it each time.

Paying a compliment to a stranger is difficult for me for several reasons. First, i never was outgoing enough towards the opposite sex & rather shy. Second, i worry about the same thing others have stated, being looked at as a creep. Lastly, i am married & would hate to have my wife think that i was flirting or such even though she is an understanding & non jealous person in general.

i do like the whole idea of just trying to make someone's day by saying something nice in passing, so i will see if i have the courage to do it next time i am out.

21. locked by wife

locked by wife Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    Handing out a compliment is a nice thing to do

I always compliment Females,its how i got told growing up in Europe

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  22. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    BUT it has to be a) sincere and B) said in the right way at the right moment. It shouldn't be just said lightly. Usually this is said inappropriately. Thank You, Ms. Amanda, for bringing this subject up. It is a duty that we need to be more attentive to.

MistressPhedre and Mascara^Snake like this.
  23. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    BUT it has to be a) sincere and B) said in the right way at the right moment. It shouldn't be just said lightly. Usually this is said inappropriately. Thank You, Ms. Amanda, for bringing this subject up. It is a duty that we need to be more attentive to.

24. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    complementing Dea a Lady on Her hair, outfits and such goes a long way! i've started a habit of saying 'thank You Dear' at work, the store etc.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  25. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Wouldn't it be nice if we could manage a system to do this in the Mansion? I doff my hat to you Lady Mascara Snake for reminding us that some of the nice things in life are indeed, free and easy. (A bow, from the waist):rolleyes:

MistressPhedre and Mascara^Snake like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice