Working Out Motivation

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by rus, May 5, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Does anyone here have any type of plans for a femdom relationship to motivate your sub to work out
    lose weight and put on muscle? I have some ideas but I am curious what some of you guys
    have tried in the past. I want to introduce my wife to this idea.

I want to get back into shape as I once was she used to love my old body and it made all her girlfriends jealous I want to get back to that again.. Now I only need to lose maybe 15 pounds but its really hard when you are lazy sometimes I need motivation maybe some incentives or something..

any and all ideas are appreciated

2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Well it’s either reward or punishments (or self motivation). Punishments need to be punishments not funishments.

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    One of the things I have done is right stories about myself and Mistress. For example my first one I wrote was be careful what you wish for Jennifer. Jennifer is my sissy name. In the story Mistress goes through a day of various tease and denial scenes. The story culminates with a final denial at the end of the evening and Mistress whispering in my ear "be careful what you wish for". Some of the stories have been fairly non-erotic. I wrote one that took place four years in the future that really just focused on life-style type things. I find it's a way for me to explore my thoughts on our relationship and share them with her in an entertaining, but not demanding kind of way.

The other thing we do is every so often (a month or so) is we have a candid talk about how things are going. Quite often we will write down three things we each like and three things we don't like or would like to change or just worry about. This conversation takes place outside of the FLM dynamic we have so I'm allowed to provide honest feedback without fear of punishment. If you do something like this you can say that you wish you had the willpower to work out to provide her the body she deserves, but you can't summon the motivation to do so without her help in a dominating way.

Ultimately if you are her submissive and you know she wants something, you should find a way to give it to her with or without her help. There are many things I've asked for or encouraged in the two settings above that have never materialized. She simply is uninterested or unwilling to do them. It is still my responsibility to serve her regardless of that. That being said I should lose about 20 pounds myself. :oops:

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice