WOMEN: Were you in favor of FLR?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Waterdisport22, Jun 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Waterdisport22

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    Women,

I wanted to ask if you are or were excited/wanting a FLR when the idea was proposed? And I assume the male brought up the idea.

And if so would you say that you consider yourself a Dominant....Submissive....or Switch....or something inbetween.

For me I am single and do not have significant other in my life. Or KH for that matter.

But very curious how you took to the idea and how the male approached the subject matter with you.

2. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    I must point out that your post has assumptions that don't always fit... ;) But it's an interesting question, regardless. Thanks for asking.

Yes, I identify as a Dominant, despite fighting that designation when I was younger. Social conditioning and all... heh. Thankfully, I rejected that mould and have been happier ever since.

I introduced the idea of 'FLR' in our relationship from the beginning, but I feel that's largely because I'm biologically female. Even though it's impossible to accurately depict an alternate existence, I would likely have a different opinion of FLRs if I had been born male.

I am the leader. Regardless of My sex chromosomes. And it's working quite well so far. :)

Rectrix, Digital and chaste-inferior like this.
  3. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Well, the cage was all the wifes idea. Which lead to her being is charge of sexual activity in our lives. Which was followed by being locked 24/7 and some where after that, that cuckold thing happened some parts happen as a joint effort but most were all her idea

Rectrix and chaste-inferior like this.
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    I thought it was a stupid idea but I indulged him in his fantasy nonetheless. What else can you do when your lover has a passion to try something?

Digital and chaste-inferior like this.
  5. Waterdisport22

Local Time:
    It sounds like you have embraced the idea? Can you share a little more about what was the tipping point where you said.OK lets do this.....

6. Waterdisport22

Local Time:
    May I please ask HOW it was your wifes idea? How did it come up....did a situation occur.....did she do this in the past??

7. Waterdisport22

Local Time:
    Thank you for responding. May I ask if your SO was immediately open to the idea or did it take time for him....and was this the first FLR for you and using a cage? Have previous relationships NOT wanted to do this??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice