Mar 28, 2021
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
10:54 AM
Nr Taunton, Somerset
Ex licensee currently refocusing

chaste-inferior

The pleasure of others is the pleasure i inherit, Male, from Nr Taunton, Somerset

A flaw in the system, the old avatar being removed while awaiting moderation of a new one. :-/ Jul 22, 2018

chaste-inferior was last seen:
Mar 28, 2021
    1. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      A flaw in the system, the old avatar being removed while awaiting moderation of a new one. :-/
    2. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      Hot sun, sat in a field next to my tent, Ladies all around. What problem could there be for a 112 day caged inferior with a scent fetish?!
    3. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      Off to a festival, weekend in a tent and still in chastity. Saturday will be two weeks left from a total of 127 days. The end is near! :-)
    4. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      Close to 100 days locked, which falls on the 1st of a 3 day jaunt to London. That will also signify the countdown of the last 27 days. Yay!
    5. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      Awaiting an item that a Lady has sent to me, fetish related, instructed to indulge as much as i can, but refused release from my cage. :-o
    6. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      Day 45. Just informed i need to beat my record by (at least) 3 weeks. 127 days total, and not guaranteed to end there! Minimum of 85 to go!
    7. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      6 weeks locked, minimum 9 more if i am to reach intended target. The wall is here, just need to get over it rather than hitting full on!
    8. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      Proofreading erotica while locked in chastity, not one of my greatest ideas!
      Breathe likes this.
    9. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      2 days into my 2nd month, love the emotions it brings through these prolonged periods of self denial.
      Breathe likes this.
    10. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      4 wks locked almost here, not even 1/4 of the intended time gone yet. Really must stop viewing things that add to my frustrations! :-o
    11. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      Laying in bed last night, my device feeling like a much needed and loved comforter.
    12. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      aiming the shower water stream at the cage for hygiene works well, tease and denial from the sensations? torture. Delicious torture. :)
      LockedN8 likes this.
      1. LockedN8
        LockedN8
        Naughty boy! I do the same and there is a "sweet spot" where the sensation is delicious!
        Apr 8, 2018
        chaste-inferior likes this.
      2. chaste-inferior
        chaste-inferior
        @LockedN8 i think it took me far too long to shower this morning :)
        Apr 8, 2018
    13. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      Still lurking and learning. Have posted a story though. Progress.:)
    14. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      my inferiority has been recognised by a Lady :)
    15. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      Lurking quietly, manifesting a decent intro :-)
      Breathe likes this.
    16. chaste-inferior
      chaste-inferior
      new to chastity mansion
  • About

Nr Taunton, Somerset
    Ex licensee currently refocusing
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Currently using a low cost eBay purchased cage device. Have a plastic sheath device. Have tried a silicon device and also a gates of hell copy.
    Chastity resume:
    Never had a keyholder but have self imposed for periods of 50 days, 106 days, and currently in the process of going longer than that 106 previous record. This time i am using it as a method to aid weight loss. Feel free to enquire further.
    ROLES update:
    submissive: 100% and love to be so
    slave: i believe i could attain this level for the right Lady
    maid: butler/Ladies maid/houseboi - good for chores
    cuckold: "unmarried cuckold type" - a Lady requires a proper Man for sex!

Have been fetish led all of my life, eventually came to understand that those thoughts were actually submission focused. Identifying as inferior, due to accepting that i love a Lady who will see Herself as Superior to the likes of myself and those who can/will serve to the levels we are able to reach.

Chastity does many things to/for me including impacting the mind. That means more than anything to me, stroke the fibres of my mind with Your fingertips and my whole self will willingly follow.

So much more i could put here and in due course i will update. Happy to have found this site and hopefully can further extend my knowledge, need, and want to be kept in chastity.

And yes, the avatar does indicate that i also have a foot fetish as well as a need to serve. :)

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice