Woke War III

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Caro-Kann, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Caro-Kann

Caro-Kann Long term member

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    #26 Caro-Kann, Mar 9, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
    My whole life is chastity, you have no idea. And yes I have spoken about it, I just did not find a female dominant who would want to use a cage, and I debated for a long time if that would even be what I wanted. Regardless, I am very much chaste and always have been. You just don't like the fact I practice this in a different way to you.

2. Caro-Kann

Caro-Kann Long term member

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Literally everything I have been saying on this subject (before this OP) has been receiving more and more documentation. People asking me to cite my sources and my response is simply, "well where do I begin?". It is not just that the rival axis is surrounded by hostile, pro-American proxies. They are surrounded by NATO expansion, military presence, I have reason to believe UK has had troops in Ukraine performing "support roles", though I do not know how long or what the purpose of this was.

We have done all of this and more—joint-military drills (Taiwan and in Yerevan, Armenia). US military bases around Iran (all over the Middle East), in the Philippines.

At this stage what I'm talking about, the events leading up to this situation since Secretary of State James Baker promised the Soviet Union in 1990 NATO would not expand "one inch" to the East—those events really are just history. Prominent analysts, historians, ex-CIA analysts and various others have predicted events would culminate in a war with Ukraine, since the 90s—but this will not prevent me from being labelled a "conspiracy theorist". They have all warned about incursions into Russia's sphere of influence, and this is not just happening against Russia, it is happening against Iran and China.

Look at World War I and all the trends with empire expansion, border security, all the rest of it. This is all happening again, and we pretend like rival nuclear superpowers are supposed to just ignore when the West comes to "knock" at their door. Again, it's really just history I'm talking about.

3. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
  4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I was going to masturbate to this post but some people ruined it for me, now I'll need to review the religious posts for suitable content.

Caro-Kann likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice