Will You let him service You when You are not soaped and fresh?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lady De, Apr 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    As Some of You know, Admin - my husband and sub aren't getting any release - ever! So of course he is SO hooked on getting to serve me. Here, there and everywhere;-) But even though I quite often get tempted I have a hard time letting him get started before I have freshen up a bit.

But he "complains" that I wipe most of the scents away,-) He looks almost sad.....

I find myself really slutty the few times I have ordered him to serve me without visiting the bathroom first, But never have I got any complaints. On the contrary - he has praised scents and taste VERY much...

I would like to hear what others do and feel about such "procedures":)

And have a great weekend too:)

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Napoleon famously sent Josephine notice that he was on his way home and that she was not to wash before he made it back. That might be a bit much for our modern tastes but even so I do think you Ladies do worry too much about this. As I understand it some women sadly don't like oral sex performed on them at all as they get too worried and stressed about their odor. Personally I absolutely love it and don't mind at all. My Wife though is very much like you, we generally have only ever had sex after we have showered as she doesn't like being dirty.

I think if you are licking ass then that obviously needs to be kept clean for health reasons but other than that, don't fret!

3. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    I LOVE the honor of 'cleaning' my Queen. We call it morning 'Sugar' which she gets when/if I am lucky enough to be called to the bedroom after I have brought her coffee in bed. It took her years to really understand and enjoy how much i enjoy it. Now she gets in my head by telling me how 'Really Dirty' it is and makes it even better… on my knees at the edge of the bed! and if we 'played' the night before… even better!

mrfelix and kellysbitch like this.
  4. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    If you are really concerned some pharmacies/Drugstores have feminine intimate wipes.
    But they can wipe away the natural PH barrier that the vagina has so use only now and again or you could
    get an infection.

5. KatyTwilight

KatyTwilight Be the change you wish to see

Local Time:
    Not so long ago I asked my wife to let me lick her clean after sex and after cumming inside of her. She looked at me with mixed feelings of surprise and disgust.

After seeing her reaction I decided not to continue on explaining why I would love to do this. I had (have) 3 reasons for doing this.
    1 - giving her pleasure
    2 - serving her by saving her the way to the bathroom. I did the mess and I clean it up. I don't like seeing how uncomfortable she feels as the cum starts flowing out and she is forced to go the bathroom although she would prefer to stay in bed and just relax after having sex
    3 - last but not least, enjoying her glorious taste mixed with mine

And of course, I would love to lick her when she comes back home after a very long work day.
    I was even thinking to try to lick her with menstruation. I just wonder how it tastes. Could it also be tasty to me?

But I realize we are all somehow conditioned by education. Specially women are so conditioned in her sexuality. They learn since a very young age to be little perfect clean polite princesses. Any sign of being dirty, slutty or not behaving as a good girl supposes to behave might have the horrifying consequences of never finding a man to marry. (in the times of "Pride and Prejudice" and for centuries befire that, staying unmarried without kids was the worst outcome possible for a woman)
    Men on the other side struggle all their life with hundreds of dirty fantasies which they carry out with girlfriends which they might never intend to marry, because (or maybe later with prostitutes), we are expected to marry perfect clean polite princesses, to build a perfect family and to have a good mother for our kids.

The question here is, why do you feel uncomfortable about your own odor? It's actually the most natural thing, it's your body, it's pure nature and I guess it's no surprise men like that taste and odor... I guess nature is smart enough to put some "ingredients" in the woman's taste and odor to drive a man nuts with the goal of procreation.

You probably learned that a good girl never smells. And deep inside there might be some kind of irrational fear of your man/husband being disgusted by your taste or smell, the worst fear ever: he rejecting you while being intimate. Maybe it's an idea to discuss it together first. Try to put your fears and worries in stand by for just one session, focus on how much he enjoys it, and then let him explain you, afterwards, how you tasted and why he liked it so much. You could then try to make an effort to believe what he says and replace your "conditioning" with his "truth".

Just my opinion.

6. KatyTwilight

KatyTwilight Be the change you wish to see

Local Time:
    I just wanted to add something. I don't mean you must replace your preferences. Maybe you just feel uncomfortable and that's it.

7. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm a big one for a quick shower beforehand. It just makes me feel relaxed, and also it works the other way too. He knows that if he wants me to be happy going down on him he'll jump in the shower first. It's not a strict rule for either of us but definitely the preference.

8. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Like your hubby and sub I'm also hooked on pussy worship. I'm allowed to ask to provide this, and I guess she accepts the offer about half the time. Sometimes it is very obvious she is up for it. If I asked her to soap and freshen up first on occasions when she hasn't, I'd be told where to go in no uncertain terms! However, she does expect me to be very clean and fresh smelling whenever "having sex" with her. I'm clean shaven (a requirement for being caged) but she shaves occasionally, mostly not. It really is sex on her terms.

9. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    In general I don't like to shower daily between doing not being great for long hair and my skin getting too dry and painful when I do. So, my view used to be that so long as it hadn't been too long, I didn't worry overly much about showering before play time. Of course, if I was planning fun time I'd usually shower anyways just to freshen up and make sure my legs were nice and smooth (I feel sexier when they are).

In terms of washing "down there," there was a memorable time within the last year or three when I was feeling especially emotionally fragile and just wanted some husband attention. But I hadn't showered recently enough and he went to get a washcloth to clean me up a bit. That hurt! Cages, which great fun, are not always the best at keeping our toys clean. A statement I'm sure will surprise very few here. In general I don't let that stop me from teasing him and was upset that he wanted to clean me first. Anyways, given my emotional state on the evening in question, he's wanting to clean me first did not go over well. No fun time at all that evening! Since then I've make a more focused and intentional practice to make sure I'm clean before starting anything.

All of which is to say, if BlueEyes doesn't mind, embrace and enjoy it! Unless it really turns you off not being fresh, but aside from that, just don't worry about it.

mrfelix and Captured Pirate like this.
  10. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thank You All for your comments and suggestions:)
    It is not that I do not want to slutty sometimes, in fact it is a turn on - but yes I am raised in a Christian home;-) So I struggle a bit with this as I did with the hole idea of this lifestyle in the first moth or so... I'll get over it:)

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i has to be clean and tidy all the time and my Mistress likes everthing nice and clean.

12. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    After a 4 milemail run he gets to lick me clean :)

13. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    I would think that if he's locked up long enough, no amount of smell would matter.

14. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    My dear wife will usually allow me to go down on her regardless of her hygene. She will not, however allow me to kiss her until my face has been completely cleaned and my mouthand teeth too. She simply says that she doesn't want to eat her own pussy. (Or anyone else's). I do respect that. I might as well because it is not up for negotiation. The problem though is that we cannot kiss while having intercourse after cunnilingus and that amounts to about 75% of the time. There is also no washing up between the phases as when she reaches a certain point she has zero patience and must have me inside of her. No washing, no discussion, no delay, nothing casual. Gee what if I really had something to complain about?
    Ss

Felix cum ea likes this.
  15. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Now, while we are on the subject of cleanliness and Nature's intention when she made us as we are, along the same lines, I would like some serious feedback from as many of us as possible.
    Here goes: I get physically aroused every time I smell my wife's underarms. She can believe she smells bad and I will still get hard and large. She doesn't use antiperspirants because she fears health consequences. Instead she uses soap and sometimes 70% isopropyl alcohol. She cleans up really well, but that tendril of aroma always stays.
    She does know how to use this to her advantage.
    There have been times when I was dog-ass tired and just wanted to rest she has brought her underarm up to my face and buried my face for a couple of minutes. I have no control over what happens.
    I am nt an underarm fetishist. I have read about men who live forva glimpse of womens' underarms. I have no visual attraction to underarms and I don't relish the smell. It just happens.
    Please please comment.
    Thank you!
    Ss

KatyTwilight likes this.
  16. LockedUpSte

LockedUpSte New member

Local Time:
    For me feet and pussy, the sweater and more humiliating, the better. Even if I don't actually like the taste it's more the act of being made to kneel and worship her clean that sends me into horny hysterics.

I think she kind of finds it funny to!

Felix cum ea likes this.
  17. FlaMistress

FlaMistress Member

Local Time:
    I used to have some strict rules about showering before I would allow anyone near me down there but my fiancé prefers me not to be freshly showered. He likes the way I smell and taste after a full day of work so I have slowly gotten passed it. Some days I still try and get a quick shower in before letting him go down on me but he has done a very good job showing me and telling me how much it turns him on so I'm not nearly as self conscious of it as I was.

18. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    I used to dislike it when my wife smelled, but the longer I'm locked in chastity and denied orgasm, the more the pent up lust, and the more willing I am to perform oral regardless of smell or any other circumstance.

19. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    After reading through some of the comments in here by you boys, I can only think that you would have been far happier living in the Stone Age.

slave_m, KatyTwilight and keyser_sose like this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Only if it was us being smacked on the head with a club and being dragged back to the cave!

KatyTwilight and Wendygirl like this.
  21. keyser_sose

keyser_sose Guest

I may be in the minority here but personal hygiene is really important to me. The thought of servicing someone orally who isn't fresh is a complete turn off for me. I would certainly make sure I was as clean as I could be before I expected to receive oral play.

22. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Smell is a very personal thing. I love a good deal of strong smells. I love licking things that would make most people really afraid. I know I'm not alone in this, but the training that all American women seem to receive points them in the direction that should should smell like a clean ocean breeze or nothing at all. The sanitized version is like most sanitized versions of pretty much anything - boring. I mean who wants boring really? I don't.

I won't do the armpit thing as I'm afraid of the anti perspirants and all those chemicals, but if there were none of that stuff then I'd probably be all up in that as well.

As far as the OP and cleaning up after the deed, I too share this fantasy, it's rare that I get to do it though. Funny thing about it though, when you do do it and you clean up your own load it doesn't seem as awesome as when you're orgasm denied and you have all those crazy desires coursing through your head, but honestly it seems to be pretty amazing if you do do it as then you're not in your sex crazed mind but instead are doing it out of a desire to provide service. I would think this would be a Mistress' dream, a way to have your slave prove their humble service to you. Well it sounds hot in my mind anyway.

23. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Why do you boys love au natural , it's call pheromones .

With out pheromones there would have been no second generation of any thing !

Washing your mouth out with soap is generally regarded as a punishment . Thus few find the taste of soap nice . So a shower with little gell and lots of warm water maybe the best option and most think fem fresh is not good for your girly bits .

Xx Wendy

Captured Pirate, salonslave and Halm like this.
  24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    You have actually reminded me of something - Just once my Wife had a shower but didn't wash all of the soap off of her lady parts before I started to pleasure her orally. It is without doubt the worst taste I have ever had in my mouth! I didn't say anything until after we had finished as the last thing I wanted to do was put her off but we always make sure that she is well and truly rinsed of any soap residue before we do anything.

Captured Pirate and KatyTwilight like this.
  25. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    I have been asking my Mistress to even not wear deodorant as much as possible. I don't ever want her feel uncomfortable so she pretty only does it on the weekends. Her pheromones drive me absolutely wild! It has taken a few months for her to be comfortable but she knows how much it turns me on!!!!!

Halm and FlaMistress like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. femdom wife chastity forum unwashed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice