Will You let him service You when You are not soaped and fresh?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lady De, Apr 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    I ask my wife not to shower. Most times she says she just can't do it when she is dirty but sometimes she will let me perform oral on her when she is sweaty and has her natural scent which drives me wild. I am very susceptible to the scents of a woman. For me, smell is a big part of sexual arousal. My fondest memories are being with a new sex partner on my knees pulling her jeans down and then her panties and getting my first whiff of her. That is the best thing ever. My wife will come to me when she has been working in the garden all day and have me lick her armpits and smell her. It depends on her mood but she is like most women and concerned with her hygiene. For me sex is best when there is pain and smells.

manintyres likes this.
  2. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    My wife is well aware of how much I adore her smell. We have a Queening chair and lying below her smelling her scent as she pulls a rope tied around my cock is my version of heaven. She prefers to be freshly showered before any intimacy, but there have been a few times where timing was such that she didn't and I reaped the rewards both in scent and taste.

manintyres likes this.
  3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Wifey often leaves her pussy unwashed for days before allowing me service her with my tongue.....i wouldnt have it any other way, i love a ripe pussy

Felix cum ea likes this.
  4. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    My wife always likes to present a fresh pussy for me to service. But last night after arriving home from a 8 hour shopping spree, she reluctantly agreed to remove her panties so I could enjoy her, very strong aroma, is how she put it. A sniff led to a kiss led to a move to the bedroom and a hour long tongue worshipping of her devine smelly pussy. Heaven.

borbulls1961 and Felix cum ea like this.
  5. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Well, since recently (two times so far), my wife agreed to wash only with water (no soap whatever) before going to bed for some action.
    It was great and I loved it and also told my wife and she noticed on how excited I was.
    I, of course, do a good cleansing of my dicky and then lock it up again before going to the bedroom. Just in case she would like to play with it..which hardly ever happens.
    I'm happy that she has become more confident of her own smells as I clearly show her how exciting I find it.
    So for us: I must fully wash and she only rinses with water without anything else when we have plans to play..
    It is a compromise that works for both of us and I love it.

manintyres likes this.
  6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    I adore relaxing in a hot bath with scented candles and listening to music whilst sipping red wine. I like to smell nice and if that puts members off, well pffff.

manintyres likes this.
  7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    One of my favourite things is licking my wife's pussy or ass after she's been to the gym. There is something about the natural scent of a women, and the scent adds to the eroticism of the situation.

A few comments about people concerned about licking ass (analingus) that may not be squeeky clean. If you have been living with someone for more than a few months, you will have already have cross-contaminated your bowel flaura and fauna without knowing. Thus unless they have a bug that you haven't picked up yet, then the likelyhood of getting ill from ass licking a long term partner is very low.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  8. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM

Dear Mistress B,

It would not put me off and I don't think other members would be put off either. I believe it is just a personal preference.

My wife doesn't give me this special treat always, it is only when she wants and that is what it is all about for me: it is all about her!

On the other hand, unfortunately for her, she reacts quite allergic on most "of the shelf" bathing products anyway, and she only uses mild anti-allergic emulsions for washing.

And also when she uses toys for example, she will use water based gliding gel anyway, so in that case the smell and taste will be influenced by the gel.

Either way I gladly go down on her when she allows, it is just that I prefer her 'natural'.

manintyres likes this.
  9. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    I love the smell of Her scent and it's really musky. She would sometimes surprise me while I was asleep and come home after working a double at work (she's a server) and wake me up by sitting on my face. The smell and taste would drive me crazy! I love it so much!

borbulls1961 likes this.
  10. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    I always ask my wife for a little lick, both before, and after her shower...I mean, she's already naked. Its hard to pass up an opportunity like that.

1mlockedup likes this.
  11. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    Your skirt is very nice and looks really comfortable to wear. That's for Miss Catherine's pet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice