Wife’s new fascination is driving me craz

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Shepherdsflock, Jul 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Recently, due to high heat and humidity, I was unlocked for a few weeks to prevent worse skin irritation. During that time, my wife discovered something new that she really likes.

She has me unlock for playtime (or at the time I was already unlocked) and she gets me good and hard, and she found a way where she gets my cock between her legs rubs her clitoris up and down the length of my shaft until she climaxes, sometimes two or three times.

This drives me absolutely wild. After she climaxes, I am shaking with desire. Last night I tried humping the mattress, and she scolded me. I was so desperate, but she wasn’t allowing me to stimulate myself even the slightest.

We’re going on a few weeks like this and I kind of wish she would go back to keeping me locked up. Feeling her vagina lips riding back and forth on my cock, feeling her warmth and some of the wetness is really pushing the limits of what I feel I can handle long term.

I don’t know how you guy handle it, those whose wives make you have intercourse without cumming. It must be unbelievable torture.

2. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    While it's been a couple years since I was last allowed intercourse, I can vouch for the inability to refrain from ejaculating. I am have an even quicker trigger now.

b_quark likes this.
  3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Some years ago, I dated a woman who I couldn't have intercourse with - it never worked for us... but she would get on top in cowgirl and slide back and forth on my hard dick, and ride until she had multiple orgasms and finally collapsed. It was fun enough at the time, but kind of unsatisfying (which may be your thing) and not what I really wanted at the time.

Love&Passion likes this.
  4. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    That’s very similar to what she has been doing, and it drives me nuts. She prefers the “top” half of my cock, which is less sensitive than the “bottom”, which means I can’t get enough stimulation to cum. Just enough to drive me crazy. And that’s all the stimulation she allows me. As I said, in a moment of frustration, I tried rubbing myself on the mattress and she scolded me.

Love&Passion likes this.
  5. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    Im so glad to see that you are posting again Shepherdsflock. I used to follow you avidly because I thought we were on a similar path, both our wives being, essentially, lesbians, until you revealed your desire to be a woman. What your wife is enjoying would, with another woman, be called tribbing, and it's fascinating that she discovered it independently.

I'm surprised that you can still erect due to the hormones, but, be that as it may, isn't she afraid that you will orgasm?

Love&Passion likes this.
  6. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I think I posted on here that I stopped with the hormones. I had a pretty bad reaction that left red irritated patches over about 50% of my body.

Love&Passion likes this.
  7. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    I must have missed that post. I'm so sorry. I know that you were very happy to have found a solution for your dysmorphia, and I was happy for you. Perhaps a different source or brand would avoid the reaction?

Is your wife upset or is she ok with you continuing to be male? I always knew that teasing and denying you, was a major turnont for her. I remember your description of her using the dilators and getting you worked up then denying you. There have been many other instances of her really enjoying teasing you and then denying you, but I can't bring them immediately to mind.

This tribbing that she's doing must really get her hot. I know that you must find it torturous, but you arenmakiarher happy, and it sounds like she now has a fulfilling sex drive.

Love&Passion likes this.
  8. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    She’s okay with it. It removes a lot of questions about our future and possible difficulties.

Love&Passion likes this.
  9. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I don’t know if her sex drive has changed, but she is trying hard to encourage me to enjoy being male. And part of that is increased effort on her part to engage me sexually. But I think it is effecting her sexuality. I think her sex drive is the same as always, but she is less likely to resist or suppress it. I think she has always had a higher sex drive than she would ever admit, but she always tried hard to suppress it not engage it.

Rectrix and Love&Passion like this.
  10. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    Well, if your chastity has enabled her to drop some of her inhibitions and enjoy sex and be intimate, then you have a lot to be proud of.

Giveitup and Love&Passion like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice