Why do you need me to force you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Feb 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    Indeed it is. But the OP question deserves an updated answer. Though I think I'll rephrase the question a bit.

"Why do I have to do things men like in order for them to do things I like? Why can't men just do things I like?"

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    Further distillation; "Why can't I have things my way with no effort?"

lockedforfun likes this.
  3. Deleted member 109631

Honestly sounds like most of the men you have been in serious relationships with didn't speak the right love language for you and you to them. After the newness wears off in any relationship if you don't know how to speak your partners love language they start to feel un wanted un desired, un loved, and if they feel those things they def don't feel like having sex to say the least.

knightly likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    this made me lol! It also made me thankful we stopped with the multicoloured fonts, talk about eye strain.

5. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    I would reverse the question. Why can't most women want sex when and as much as we want. I think women use sex as a form of control ( bad bad bad). In all of my relationships my desire for sex is 4 to 5 times as great as my partners. Without question they disapoint. I think either OP is an exception to the experience that most men have or as stated before doesn't want to have to "work" to get what she wants/needs. Trust me, If I could find a women who could match me I would be a happy camper but alas, I am not sure she exists in the normal world.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice