Why Do Folks think Chastity Makes You Calmer

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caro-Kann, Feb 16, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Absolutely % correct, and as for being calmer that's not what happens to me.

2. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    I do wonder why you're here? Chastity is an intimate act (usually) so I suppose for me it's like ultra-feminist role play behind closed doors where larger society doesn't touch us and we don't touch it. I get ordered around, kicked around, tortured, condescended to and humiliated but I kind of asked for it too. It's play. I suspect you would enjoy that too, it would give you a well earned break from tubthumping and pseudo-intellectual debate.

3. Caro-Kann

Caro-Kann Long term member

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    I don't have a Mistress.

4. Guy Masterleigh Bt

writer
    Ourém
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No, you are demanding the right to shout at people. Presumably, like most of your ilk you would want to deny people who disagree with you even the right to whisper back!

There is a word for people like that: FASCIST.

5. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    No, I am dealing with FEMINIST DERAILING TACTICS - there is a difference.

Feminist Derailing Tactics
    Dealing with a feminist? Trying to use logic, common sense, facts, good faith arguments? Don't waste your time: your arguments will be derailed. What is "derailing"? In ideological contexts or in some sort of argument, "derailing" happens where a person is trying to make a point but they are "diverted" from expounding on their intended conversation course by having some other argument introduced that is irrelevant to the context of the discussion in hand.

Masculinists can be derailed by both feminist and traditionalist detractors (the latter are the type that want to send the young, aspiring masculinist to wars or else performing demeaning, low paid, dangerous blue collar labour and commit through "ethical monogamy" to women with significantly higher partner counts). This can be achieved through limiting discourse, baseless accusations and more. Furthermore, we have some general detractors that could use arguments pertaining to feminist or traditionalist ideology or may not fit so easily into any particular camp.

So whenever we talk about serious men's issues like death through violent assault or wars, we know that these are caused by history, politics, drugs trade, minerals trade (blood diamonds), oil, war, poverty, gang culture, drugs, human trafficking and more. But when feminists approach these concerns, they want to derail our narrative with the baseless accusation that these events are all caused by toxic masculinity, in the same way that when the young American black masculinist is disenfranchised by politics, his community ghettoised and gerrymandered, the people turn to crime there, his traditionalist detractors tell him it is all because of his racial identity. Feminists are no different from those that they call racists then, in so far as they are perfectly happy to use misandrist language under the guise of "intersectionality".

When the temptation to use logic, common sense, facts or good faith arguments arise, we have to remember emotions and rhetoric are what appeal to people. Populists have known this for many years. What we often think of as "logical", it's typically a more complicated situation anyway. For example, when I liken sexual and romantic isolation in men to a woman's denied career aspirations a feminist says that it is a "false equivalence" if a woman is denied a promotion because she is dealing with her actual livelihood.

They have a way of making the crushed aspirations and dreams of the man that wants to find intimacy, and the resulting existential pit of despair so trivial when they say this - "after all, the woman could be starving". Except, when I am talking about a smart, qualified woman who is denied that promotion from a low level position, she already has her basic needs covered. In fact she could be a lot healthier, a lot happier than the sexually and romantically isolated man. So we notice here that what's "logically" considered a "false equivalence" actually has great, undeniable rhetoric significance - something that can't be captured trying to iron out the trivialities through pure rationalism alone.

Below, I have written on feminist tactics to derail perfectly legitimate and constructive arguments and at the very bottom the reason why it is so legitimate to come armed with your own and not to fear hypocrisy in the fight of fire against fire:

6. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    1. I'm not a feminist.
    2. Condescending... Oh yes... so what! Are you really calling that one out. I've never met anyone as condescending as you are.

"Having more FEMALE LEADERS does not address:
    - CLASS
    - RACE
    - ETHNICITY
    - RELIGION
    - ORIENTATION
    - GENDER DYSPHORIA
    - ETC."

There isn't enough evidence to say it wouldn't either. I wonder why? Is it perhaps because the gender bias is still generally favourable to straight men, you know, the ones still in charge for now. All you can come up with is Maggie Thatcher milk snatcher.

7. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I'm convinced. The next time I get tied up for a ball busting session I'm going to call my mistress out for her bs feminist stance. Dude, you need to chill. Chastity play is a chill out from normal life and all the equality debates. CM is a chill out from everything else AND chastity play. It's a place I can come to when I'm not sure I'm reaping all the benefits of being a male by not having sex. I come here and the message is; go with it, spend a little of my self-serving male life to really focus on my special other, really appreciate her femininity in all it's wicked glory. Why not, I was bored with the old routine?

true42 and Nicoftime like this.
  8. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Why do you thing your core demographic is here on CM? Most of us here are just trying to improve intimacy and communication with their "soul mate", politics doesn't even come in to it.

Nicoftime likes this.
  9. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    The vast majority of people sit in the middle ground. There are feminists way out on the fringe, that hold more extreme views, no doubt. But you are just on the opposite end, still an extremist. Fortunately extremists are a very small minority, and your fears will never come to pass, because most people are actually fair and decent.

10. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    You are using FEMINIST ARGUMENTS.

By all means, let's have more female leaders - preferably MASCULINIST ALLIES. But you do not know that it will be inherently better with more women. Either way, we need to address divisions in class, religion, race, orientation, neuro-typical/divergence spectrum, gender dysphoria/heteronormativity spectrum.

As a MASCULINIST, I have POETIC LICENSE:

MASCULINISM on the Power of Hypocrisy and the Legitimacy of Counter-Narrative
    Many will want to attack masculinism with some charge of hypocrisy. We focus on men's issues but do not offer much credit to feminism but for the most serious of women's problems in society. Our purpose, our goal is not to defend all forms of equality, it is to promote men's collective self-interest. Unlike feminism, we do what it says on the tin (masculinism). That does not mean equality is undesirable to the masculinist, it simply means that in any advanced negotiation, you do not begin bargaining with what you hope will be the final outcome. You fight tooth and nail from a well-sussed position, assuming that your opponent will do the same and that if you give an inch, they will take a mile.

Gender politics is not just advanced negotiation, though - it is collective advanced negotiation with conflicting interest groups, on behalf of people that may differ in race, religion, ethnicity, orientation and ideology. That makes it totally critical to have an ideology that is for men, by men. Why would men that are victims of violent assault, unjust incarceration, higher likelihood of death or injury by profession, alienated by the anti-masculinist mental health network ... why would those men want to be represented by somebody that says their issues are cause by masculinity itself (essentially)?

One of the greatest, most underhanded ideological strategies of feminism is to say that men's issues are addressed by feminists and that men can be represented by people who's purpose - in name and in principle - is to represent women's collective self-interest. Is masculinism really so underhanded simply because we claim to do no such thing? Surely not. But the charge of hypocrisy may be relevant nonetheless. Understand to act towards your goals in spite of past hypocrisy is liberating. To have been a naive young feminist but to have recognised you were wrong and to reform your ways is commendable and should be encouraged, praised and rewarded.

Yes, the masculinist narrative supports a one-sided ideology. It is not sufficient to bring non-feminist identifying egalitarianism to the table as I once believed. You never show your opponent all the cards in a vicious game of poker. You bluff if you need to - lie, cheat, deceive - if that's what's needed to make sure the right guys win. And by guys, I mean the young and the working class, those alienated men who's lives have been ruined by the collective tyranny of feminism and traditionalist conservatism in society.

11. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    You're not even writing this yourself. You're like some broken ChatGBT

JaySaysYes and Ormaz like this.
  12. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    PLURAL reasons:

- Fetlife is a PRIVATE domain. My writings will not hit google search.
    - I am interested in finding a MASCULINIST CHASTITY FEMDOM for HETERONORMATIVE SUBMISSION.
    - Many of my writings are relevant to
    MASCULINISM, CHASTITY and FEMDOM.

13. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    It is FROM my writings.

14. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Your ChasteGBT writings. OK.

true42 and JaySaysYes like this.
  15. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    You're looking for a sub to top for you. I think the most we should expect is equality. Someone to share with. Where Masculism and feminism are irrelevant within the bounds of the relationship. Non radical Feminist mothers (the vast majority) want their children, whether boy, girl or non-binary to all do well and be happy.

16. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Masculinist egalitarians understand the difference between inequality and under-representation in media and academia.

17. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Is it a debate experiment? If I found myself to be a ball of hate, putting huge efforts into writing on a site where I know it will be found to be irrelevant I would be trying to change things in my life, starting with my repressed love life. It's chastity fun, don't fuss about it so much.

18. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    To all responding or who wish to: The #1 way to extinguish a troll is to starve it of oxygen. It reminds them of that incident during childbirth and they clam right up.

true42 likes this.
  19. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    You said this on the last page, it doesn't work - remember?

Silence. The feminist troll cannot engage in open and honest or well-reasoned, empathetic communication so it tries to smother its opponents words into obscurity on the online platform while pushing forwards hundreds of thousands of "girl power" posts and immature women complaining that they've been objectified by the existence of beautiful models, that boys don't know how to cry, that they shouldn't have to wear make up and how unfair it is they have a socially-accepted-for-women concealer for their acne scars. Issues like men literally dying are smothered into obscuration.

But the brave young masculinist soul recognises that obscuration is no different from brigading. It is just another machiavellian tactic employed to hurt the masculinist's self-esteem and employ cultural smothering. The creatively soulful and passionate masculinist intellectual doesn't back down - he keeps fighting the good fight and makes sure other young men hear his message and receive inspiration. Never be bullied or ignored into silent obscuration - make sure people know what you have to say. Views, comments and likes will come and go. Exchange of ideas with other souls will develop over time, they will not always be in agreement but that is ok - as I've said, constructive debate can only serve to strengthen the ideas of the bright and bold, young masculinist.

20. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    That was my 20s, I don't have the energy for it anymore.

21. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Yet you have the energy to troll Chastity Mansion. You poor bitter man.

true42, JaySaysYes and NowIveDoneIt like this.
  22. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Hey, I'm just getting the word across to the femdom community.

Femdom =/= feminism

23. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    What makes you think the femdomcom is here on CM?

24. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Femdom is not feminism

25. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    I am on a place where google will find me. All I do is cut and paste my journal entries from fetlife where I am systematically DOG PILED by FEMINISTS. It is a femdom community and I have an erotic interest in chastity, a need for acceptance of my sexually and romantically isolation through BDSM humiliation-therapy (from a non-feminist Domme) and I combine this with my masculinist interpretation of the world. That's all you need to know.

I know, that's what I said. But there are plenty who confuse the former for the latter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice