When did you know?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by RexVa, Jun 12, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    My pet confessed to me that he started feeling submissive to women as early as a very young teenager, fueled by his love and admiration to a beautiful, strong-willed but caring teacher he adored. Previously, I had heard from another sub that his very firm, but "fair" mother (who he said used to sometimes lightly punish him with a wooden spoon to his bare bottom as a child when he misbehaved) had left a dominant imprint on him. Which in turn, he claimed, later led him to relentlessly seek a strong, dominant woman to submit to in adulthood.

I'm sure there are similar stories among subs here... Males, when--and how--did you know you must submit to a woman? What did those women in your life do back then to help make you become the good sub you are today?

2. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I knew it at an early age too, about 12 or 13 years old that I was submissive. Later in life I always thought that I could be submissive to a beautiful woman. And by beautiful I mean the whole package, nice personality good sense of humor and pleasant to look at and the most important thing was she had to be very dominant and enjoy doing it. I mean the type of woman that smile and giggle while you suffer for her. Not terrible, just a mean streak that pops up to teach you your place in life every now and then. I didn’t really have any dominant women in my life growing up. I just knew I was submissive to Women.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Due to certain experiences growing up I think I’ve pretty much narrowed the origins down, but I hadn’t really thought about it in a sexual way or realize I was sexually excited by it until I had a relationship with someone in my early 20’s who was sexually wild and somewhat mean.

She wasn’t mean in a cruel way, but she was brutally honest. She didn’t try to fake anything about sex, and quickly told me that she couldn’t feel me inside her, and said she wasn’t into having sex like that. Normally that would crush someone, but she said it so sweetly and reassured me that it was ok and that “you can fuck my ass still, I will probably feel it then” All with a smile and reassuring kisses and caressing me.

That was the last time I was ever in her pussy. She was good on her word and would let let me in her backdoor. She often went down on me, always saying how much she “loved sucking on your little dick, makes me feel like such a dirty slut being able to get your whole dick and balls in my mouth”. She was honest, open, and absolutely loving it. She always smiled laughed and she seemed to really get off on it. The more she did this the more I seemed to actually enjoy it.

Her best friend was dating mine, and apparently penis size was discussed. I had heard him brag about it, but many guys brag. His girlfriend must have told mine because she mentioned how big he was often when we were fooling around. How much she wanted to see it, what it must be like to be fucked by his cock etc. I was not aware of cuckolding or any of this stuff, so it was rather confusing. Looking back, if she would have told me she wanted to cuck me I probably would have had a whole different life.

This wasn’t some minor fling, we were together for 5 years and I helped raise her child till it ended when she was 6. She was the most physically attractive woman I had ever been with.

Ever since then I think I have been searching for that open and honest kind of relationship. I have now that I have realized and opened up to what I like. I had thought at the time that was just her, but have come to realize that I really needed that kind of honesty and somewhat humiliating interaction. The super sexuallness combined with her denying me certain kinds of sex and allowing others really opened my eyes about my need to be controlled and beneath the one I love and loves me.

4. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    For me it is a role I am more than willing to take for us to grow closer.

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It is (or could be) a very Freudian question that I'm not sure I know the answer to. My mother was a strong woman, but I resisted her greatly. Later, I noticed I liked to have women take the initiative in bed. When, decades into my marriage, I screwed up the courage to confess my need to submit to my wife her reaction included something along the lines of "I always saw a little of that in bed."

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    I don't have any childhood experiences to draw on. And I don't really have any adult ones either. It is just a feeling that has grown inside me.

7. AprilC

AprilC Active member

Local Time:
    wow, for the first time, it seemed everyone had good interesting answers to read

sissy_connie and satyr_returns like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice