what is your exitement in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by your-caged-dog, Oct 8, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. your-caged-dog

your-caged-dog chastity its not a one way road.

custom leatherbelt maker
    europe
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    some days, im thinking why do we like it so much, even we hate it to be in chastity.
    we suffer in overvelming hornyness wishing to masturbate, but once unlocked, we feel to get back in the cage as soon as possible again..
    what are your personal experiences to this phenomenon?

phenious, Maid Denise and Headtrip like this.
  2. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    I love the feeling of being controlled by my loving Mistress, the sense of being special as her caged boy. The knowledge that it makes her proud that I have willingly handed to her an important part of my sexuality, for her to manage, and to use for punishment or reward.

I also look forward to when she decides to give me what I need, the way that I need it. It feels so good that it heavily outweighs any frustrations from the periods of chastity, or the ruined releases.

I would not want it any other way.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I also love the feeling of being controlled compleatly by my madam. I also love the thought of her having so much control over me, and it pleases me to know I am pleasing her by being locked 24/7. It also reinforces and reminds me of my position as her sub cuck beta.
    And as I have the points of intrigue fitted it’s a instant punishment when I even think about things I shouldn’t.

Sunny and surelyprematurely like this.
  4. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I share your confusion, but that is what amazes me so much: how that little cage; under her control, truly changes me to the core.

The only logical answer I have, is that it is more fun to be 70% "there" 70% of the time, than to peak for 10 minutes a few times per week. But that only explains part of it.

5. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    i love Her control of my animality
    the more She controls me, the more i love Her, the more i love it

6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    It's very counter intuitive really! Funny thing the male mind! Personally I just love it.

Headtrip likes this.
  7. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    Due to something that happened to me while I was young (about 8 or 9) I began hating anything male inside my body. I did some stupid things which gave me nerve damage in the genital area. I still can be erect (have two kids and they are definitely mine). I have pleasure when I am teased, but the moment of orgasm has no pleasure for me, sometimes it is even painful. Unfortunately, the male brain is wired to produce as much sperm as possible. So it is hard to stop cumming if I am single.

I had a few bad relationships that had dominant woman (one passive demanding and one horny narcistic lady). Both giving me enough experience and strength to know what I really need. And I found her almost two years ago.

Chastity, teasing and denial brought back the pleasure of sex. And my mistress/wife/lover is the best teaser I know.

8. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I don't miss masterbating anymore. It better when she lets me out and takes care of me . I am almost to the point that I don't want a release . This is my first Locktober and I don't think I am going to have any problems , but I worry about prostrate health and I will get at least a milking every month .

Rectrix and surelyprematurely like this.
  9. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    I love that my Wife has control over my orgasms, that I can’t touch myself even over my cage without getting a spanking... I get to be unlocked at weekends if it pleases Her, but I’m always under supervision and I’m unlocked for Her to use and abuse....

My-submission likes this.
  10. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    For me, it was the last attempt to bring a little kink into an otherwise vanilla relationship. I tried many things (including some very mild things that I don't even consider kinky at all) and had them all shot down one after the other. Basically good girls and moms didn't do things like that. So I got to a point where I was willing to give her absolutely anything and everything she could imagine that I could give to her in exchange for a bit of kink. And since it's a thing that is stuck to me, I supposed that she might be interested.

In my naivety, I looked at it as something that she didn't really have to *do*. Like, for example, giving or receiving oral sex would require her participation, but chastity is just locking me up and whatevs (I know better now).

She likes to have things her way, so this held some appeal to her, strangely enough. The funny thing is that it has also opened the door to some of the previously off limits "kinky" stuff. Occasionally.

So, the reality is that when wearing a cage, I'm constantly in a mild state of arousal. Like always. It's like constant foreplay. It's a bit uncomfortable, but it's also wonderful to be having sex with my wife 24 hours a day. Even though I rarely get to finish.

There is also something appealing about the helplessness of being locked like this. It's very intimate. I wouldn't do this for a one night stand or a newish relationship. But giving this power over to someone, and knowing that she can abuse it as she wishes holds a lot of intimacy. I mean I can't even get an erection without permission? The things a girl could do with such power!

And strangely, I want her to abuse the power. I want her to tell her friends and let them make fun of me. I want to be told to strip for her friends and for them to marvel at her power over me. Why? I mean... I've always been an exhibitionist, but this adds an element of humiliation. I don't think the humiliation is the appeal for me. It's being in a sexually charged situation with women who have total command over me. I've wanted to be tied up on display for a long time, and this would be an extension of that fantasy.

11. boyfox

boyfox Member

Medical
    Detroit, MI
    Local Time:
    I know exactly what you mean! I took my cage off the shower and shave. And then I felt lost without the cage, I quickly slid the cage over my nub and locked it and I felt so much more safety in not being able to stroke, get hard or cum.:lockkey:

12. Slick50

Slick50 Member

Local Time:
    Locktober .....Day 8 for me. I have never gone this long without an orgasm since I was 13 years old.....holy crap.

13. Clem3163

Clem3163 New member

Local Time:
    Good morning - new in chastity mansion. I see your feeling and I believe understand quite well but can you share your wife attitude ? Has she changed ? Did she enjoyed or get disgusted ?
    Really interested by your story.
    Clem

14. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    Eventually, you will like it. Hang on and try to transform the frustration into energy to please your mistress.

Miss Amandas boy and MRS.Lilith like this.
  15. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    My wife has been interested from the start, but she is fairly vanilla experience wise. So she's not put off, but she also isn't real confident in how to proceed. She hasn't done anything like a Dom yet. We are evolving together, as I'm discovering that it requires more change in myself than I had anticipated.

More on my story...
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/my-wife-might-be-on-board.32170/

16. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    You'll soon get the hang of it! Remember "it's for your own good" as Mrs Chaste tells me! Oh yes, let's not forget that Locktober is followed by NOvember! Would you like me to remind your keyholder for you?

piet00 likes this.
  17. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    It’s your civic duty to do so
    Lol

18. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I like to think that my loss of desire for orgasms has to do with my being older and more mature, or that She has much craved control over me, or it just could be that I'm just getting old and have less Testosterone, but, in any event, I love my submission to my Mistress! It's the best thing that's ever happened to me!

Penney likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice