What do you feel like when she comes and you don't?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, Sep 18, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    @jemima how did you have your tongue stretched?

I was born with a tongue that the tip of was connected to my gum and it had to be cut to be released. My tongue is quite short, I can barely poke it out of my mouth. I have long thought that if a genie offered me a longer penis or a longer tongue I would choose the tongue.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    please Mistress just has use a cloth and i poke my tonge out and then She pulls it a bit and that lasts for bout 10mins and its gone longer. it does sometimes ache a bit after but that goes away. you can have cut at the bottom but i don't want that.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    No, I wouldn't want that either @jemima - it would be nice if I could stick my tongue out further though.

jemima likes this.
  4. Lockedinmetal

Lockedinmetal Member

Melbourne Victoria
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    It make me feel great giving my wife/mistress an orgasm and I will work hard to achieve this goal its the same as giving a gift that is the pleasure for me

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    For me it was always wonderful when she had reached the point when she could not squirt or orgasm any more and she wanted no more, she could take no more, she would have been reduced to a rag doll like state. All she wanted now was to be in bed, covered up whilst her tiny frame was engulfed by my body as she was being spooned with both my arms around her our naked bodies as intertwined as possible. Often she would reach around and cradle my cage in her hand occasionally my naked penis, sometimes she would giggle or just sigh, she could even do that in her sleep.

She told me many times that she loved those time the most and when we went our separate ways it was the thing she still says she misses most, being orgasmed out, drained, held, feeling loved, warm and protected.

Since i first learned this I don't think I ever gave much thought to my own orgasm.

Sure I would have leaked a lot, I'd feel relaxed, drained with no desire to cum but at the same time full of desire.

There was no confusion on my part, whether I was in my cage or had been let out, no mater what we did no matter how far things went there was a simple clear understanding, I was not allowed to cum unless I was specifically told, 'you may come' and I knew that was something that would be allowed so very rarely and I could never ask for not that I would ever have wanted to spoil things by doing that.

When she woke in the morning us almost always still laid as we'd fallen asleep she invariably say something on the lines of I love you being locked for me, thank you for not cumming, or just, I love you letting me denying you. If I had been unlocked all night she would sometimes take a hold of me and asked if wanted to cum or if I wanted to wait. If I said, 'wait' she would always smile and say thank you. Sometimes she'd motion for me to go down on her for a while or would even give me a little head till it was time for me to help her shower, and dress before I made her breakfast and then if not still in it get back in my cage and ask her to please close the lock. She could orgasm or nearly from doing that and I would always involuntarily try to get hard. It was a little ritual that was like a gift to each other, when I offered her lock I was asking her to continue to deny me, a thing I know she enjoyed immensely and by closing the lock she was telling me she re-accepted my affirmation of the gift of all my future orgasms. By her getting excited I knew she still enjoyed keeping me locked and denied and by trying to get erect I was showing her how much I desired her and appreciated

Why on earth would I want to spoil any of that by allowing myself to orgasm, knowing how much me not doing meant to her?

Jasmic68 likes this.
  6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Beautifully written. @filltee

If more women understood this is what they could have then more men would be locked up.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:

Thank you

and perhaps they would.

8. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Most of the time we orgasm together when having sex (piv) and the few times that I was told not to were probably the best sex I've ever had. The afterglow is amazing and extremely hard to describe. Like being consumed from the inside out with love and want. Want is the best word I can think of. Not want as in 'I want to cum' or 'I want candy' but more like an intense feeling of a hole in my chest that I want filled to the brim with her love, like an ache or...ok I'm not doing a very good job describing this.
    I wrote a story (it's in The Library if you care to read it) and I think I described it pretty good there, but not quite. But anyway...

When we're having sex (not piv) and I don't orgasm, it's pretty ho-hum. That happens much more regularly. In fact, our relationship is kind of founded on cunnilingus. For the first 6 weeks we were together that's the only sex we had. If we're not having piv sex then I don't expect to orgasm. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had an orgasm with her that wasn't piv.
    So how do I feel? I guess it depends on how horny I am. She very rarely keeps me orgasm-less long enough to build up to that 'constantly horny state' so most of the time I just feel plain happy to do a good job. If I'm super horny then that's when it gets really intense, like what I described above.

9. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    I feel as if as the sissy maid did her job anytime my QUEEN has an orgasm it does not matter to me anymore for the little sissy maid thing to squirt only that my QUEEN is satisfied when she has an orgasm I feel wonderful !!!!! The few times I am allowed to squirt I feel as if I should not have the pleasure of the QUEEN is all that matters to me
    Curtsey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice