What are your rules?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by laerenielwen, Jul 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Ha ha! I bet your KH also has a bumper sticker that reads, "My other car is a unicorn"?!

2. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    I did ... Why?

Jack In A Cage likes this.
  3. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    Then I must be doing something right I guess.

I don't appreciate the smart ass comments when I'm new to the idea of being a KH to my partner who needs chasity.

Maybe I'm not the same as others. Maybe I don't make it all about me and whatever I want. Maybe I take my partner's thoughts and desires into consideration. That's who I am.

We aren't 24/7. We are working toward it. And I'm not going to just lock him up and say deal with it. I don't enjoy brute force to get what I want. Progress is slow, but the accomplishment he feels succeeding at a challenge is far more beneficial to his growth than failing over and over.

Maybe you are used to failure and it doesn't bother you. He is not that way. As someone who strives for perfection in every aspect of life, failure mentally destroys him and I'm not going to let that happen.

In three weeks, he's gone from being able to wear chastity for an hour at a time, to all day minus exercise and sleep. He learnt to be more open about his needs and wants, to trust me and confide in me. And ya, he's even been able to cum once while locked up. So I'll toot my fucking horn.

If you have any more useless judgment on me, my rules, my partner or the way we practice. Take them elsewhere because they aren't wanted here.

4. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Why? Quite obviously because it sounds like I was thought out by a guy. Why on earth would a female go ask… guys, "What are your rules?". Guys don't make rules, they follow them! That question should be asked in the Female keyholders forum, as they are the ones making the rules! You wouldn't ask a question about prostate to a gynecologist, would you?!

5. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    'What are your rules?' meant what rules are in place for you/what rules do you follow. Not what one did you make up.

And I can ask my questions wherever I like.

If I want an answer from someone locked up, not doing the locking, I'll ask where I need to.

Perhaps, if you took one moment to consider other thoughts than your own, you might understand that I'm asking MEN because my partner is A MAN and I'm trying to get a better idea of what he is thinking, from his side of the dynamic.

And I sure as shit would ask a gynecologist about the prostate if she has experience using a toy to help stimulate her partner. I could ask a guy, but he not seeing things from my angle so it's only somewhat helpful for my questions.

Kosk, slave_m, tecolote and 3 others like this.
  6. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I see, you're trying to get into the man's psyche! Well, let me tell you: you're doing a great job at it! It looks like you've perfectly mastered its complexities—or lack thereof—as you could easily pass for one on the Internet. Rest assured then you'll have unrestricted access to all the stuff guys make up here.

7. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    Well, if you've accomplished one thing it's giving me motivation to make time to verify my status as female just so you can eat your shitty sarcasm. Thank you.

8. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    :+1:

9. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am sorry you feel you have to prove yourself. No one here needs to prove anything. I am glad you are here.

This is a great place for people to share their experiences and fantasies. We need to ensure that everyone here understands the value of each other’s contributions. This is a safe space that @L-u-c-y has created. It is unique among sites in the quality of communication. I hope @Ormaz will learn to respect that, contribute more than skepticism, and take his own advice. @L-u-c-y is in charge of verifications and not any of us.

@laerenielwen you can verify or not. I know you will do whatever you feel is best for yourself. Just know you don’t have to prove it to the rest of us. Thank you for being here and contributing positively.

laerenielwen likes this.
  10. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    @Ormaz is banned for 1 week.

Stop telling everyone what to do and causing trouble.

And I want to see verification that your avatar is you.

11. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    We just went from scheduled releases to what may or may be extremely long term with no specific release date. Wife/KH now has “total control” of my orgasms. We recently started having sex where I am not allowed out of the device. This may be the new normal.

laerenielwen and Blue00 like this.
  12. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    My Mistress (@Destiny103181) and I made our rules together while I was unlocked, I follow them when locked. Yes, she calls the shots when I am locked but the rules are in place so both of us enjoy our experiences.

Good luck on your journey with your sub @laerenielwen

13. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Interesting concept of different rule when locked vs. unlocked. I like that idea and it might work well modified for my relationship. Thanks for making me think

14. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    I don't have any rules. My KH is growing into the role slowly (if at all) and I don't think she is comfortable with the idea of making rules for me that are tied to chastity.

Strangely enough she has no problem making rules when I'm not in chastity, so I think eventually I might regret giving her so much power over me.

laerenielwen likes this.
  15. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Thank you :love:

16. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    We are not going that pro but our rules are normal

1. Every 15th day i am allowed to cum.(if SHE wants in between, SHE unlocks).
    2. By the way, all the clothes are washed in the machine. But i have to wash HER panties and undergarments by hand.
    3. Sometimes i recieve punishments like-murga punishment, whipping by charger wires, sit ups, caning and many more(but limited)
    4. i have to take permissions for most of the things like going out without work, purchasing anything, playing video games etc..
    5. Half the week i am told to wear WOMEN panties.(rest of the days also SHE decides what i should wear)
    6. Since i have a good hand in arts so I have to do HER manicure and pedicure sometimes :)
    7. SHE checks all my chats daily.
    8. Whenever i chat, i have to write the male words in small letters and the FEMININE words in the capital.(If any letter's wrong typed i get punishment)

And some of random rules also we don't know but i have to follow when i am told..

We are not taking FLR that cruel or that serious but We are enjoying it.

17. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    We have been in a FLM since 2013 and it has not only saved our marriage, but enhanced it and changed both of us to be better people. It started right after Christmas 2012 with the ever dreaded, “Honey, we need to talk” conversations. In a nutshell, she was not happy in our marriage. She felt like she was a lower-class citizen, not even close to being an equal partner. She felt that my macho, alpha male behavior was demeaning to her. She felt that I didn’t listen to her opinions. And while she didn’t throw down the gauntlet, she put me on notice that things needed to change, or there might not be a marriage in the future.

After several weeks of discussion, reading about female led relationships/marriages, I agreed to do whatever was required to become a better husband and a better person. We started with a 3-month trial period. Together we created a contract that outlined exactly what was required of each of us to be successful in this new environment. In a nutshell, she is using forced feminization, chastity and discipline to manage our marriage.

Fast forward 7 years and I am a devoted girliey slave to my queen. We have a contract that is reviewed and updated annually. We started with over 30 rules for me and now have it down to about a dozen. All the rules are intended to eliminate the macho male behaviors I had and continue to display on rare occasion. To accomplish that I am kept in a chastity cage, secured with a PA piercing so I cannot pull out. Because I work from home and we live in the country—no neighbors, I am typically only allowed to wear panties and a bra during the day. Some days she will add pantyhose or stockings and heels. At night, it is a nightgown or baby-doll set. If I need to do something outside—mow the lawn, etc., I am allowed shoes. In the winter when it’s cold I have a pair of jeans with the crotch cut out and holes in a t-shirt for my bra cups to protrude. She insists that I need a constant reminder that I am not allowed any opportunity to be that old bad guy.

Our rules are:

1. Queen is the QUEEN at all times. Girlie is a girlie slave at all times.

2. Girlie will obey any and every command from Queen without hesitation or argument including television program selection, bedtimes and food/beverage choices including alcohol. The QUEEN is always right.

3. Queen will provide appropriate corrective discipline as she sees fit and girlie will accept it knowing it is given from love and it is for his own good.

4. Girlie will be responsible for household cleaning and any other chores Queen wants done.

5. Girlie will wear a bra and panties (and other attire as instructed) while at home, and will not be allowed to remove them when going out in public (some exceptions allowed).

6. Girlie must ask permission to wear outer clothes such as jeans and shirts.

7. Girlie will keep his entire body hairless below the neck. No exceptions.

8. Girlie is required to polish his nails, fingers and toes and change the color weekly.

9. Girlie will wear a chastity device 24/7. The chastity device may be removed weekly, and only by Queen for inspection, cleaning and teasing.

10. Girlie will be allowed at least one orgasm a month. He may also ask permission to cum once a week. If permission is denied, Girlie will not ask again until the next week. When allowed to cum, girlie will masturbate in some humiliating way. Whining and pouting are not allowed.

11. If and when allowed a release Queen will determine where Girlie may ejaculate, for example somewhere on Queen’s body, in a glass, on a plate, food or other object. Regardless of location, Girlie should be required to immediately recycle (consume) his ejaculate without hesitation.

12. When traveling, Girlie may be required to have his Facetime on all the time when in his hotel room to assure Queen that her instructions are being followed.

egdudec likes this.
  18. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing this with me.
    My pet is finding all the replies helpful in order to understand that his limitations are all in his head.

He wished to know if your wife was in full control of other things like property/assets and money or if you still had control over those.

19. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I thought the purpose of rules was to free the sub, not limit the sub. Rules create limits so the sub can focus better on experiences, sensations, emotions, and connections. Take away the cacophony of distractions and the sub can experience clarity.

20. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    Yes, my pet is/was having difficulty seeing or imagining that 24/7 FLR, with his level of needs could be possible. Being able to read these replies and see that other people do indeed live this life, has been helpful.

Blue00 likes this.
  21. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    We share that responsibility and ownership. We are in a community property state, so even if we were to divorce, we would split everything 50/50. On a day to day basis, I am better at managing money, but she has the final say in any purchases.

22. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    I want to add that we have 4 overarching rules.
    1. What we do will not bring the police
    2. What we do will not send me to the hospital or Dr. office
    3. What we do cannot affect my employment
    4. What we do cannot affect relationships with friends and family

So far, so good. I get a weekly maintenance discipline and a more intense session right after my monthly orgasm.

bondinchas and Blue00 like this.
  23. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Some of the continuos rules:
    1) I clean up the house every two weeks (dusting, vacuuming, washing floors and cleaning toilet). I have to use pink lipstick and my cleaning uniform = kind of sissy dress with high heels.
    2) locked up 24/7 unless Mistress wants to take the cage off
    3) Only allowed an orgasm when granted
    4) I can apply for removal of cage for specific times, but not taken for granted that Mistress will allow it. Usually I do this if there is a event I am going or going to sauna with friends or so. We finns do go to sauna with friends and we're NAKED :) This year's limit for applied removals is 250 hours, meaning I can apply for 10,5 days to be without cage in a year. Sometimes the application is denied, but I am still losing the hours I applied for. Sometimes I can be without a cage, because she decides so. Usually on holidays and under her supervision.
    5) Pleasuring Mistress whenever she wants. Usually with strapon, tongue, fingers, toys. Sometimes with my own penis, but mostly using numbing cream and condom to prevent me from cumming.
    6) Paying a small monthly tribute to show my appreciation
    7) Paying for all her shoes and leather wear
    8) No, she's not pro-domme, but my wife and I am fully willing to do the previous two parts. They were my ideas in the beginning.

Then there are some other stuff too, but guess it isn't that important to list them all.

24. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    These seem a reasonable set of rules that everyone should follow, all of the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice