Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Her next observation visit she watched me as I laid there filled with the dilator and working on the cock. She again coaxed and praised my improving cocksucking of the massive meat.

" Your really getting good with your new cock. I think you're wanting to get to that special suprise offer? Or maybe you're just enjoying yourself taking on that big wonderful cock!"

I was unable to respond with my mouth and throat full of cock and very well knew that. My timer went off for wrapping up my dilator exercise. I removed the cock and started to slide the dilator from my twat.

" Sweetie, go get a couple of lube shooters and lube yourself up. Should I get a plug? " Just do what you're told, when you're told." That ended me asking questions. I would merely follow her directives.
    When I returned she was holding the big cock out for me. I took it, as I started to return to my mouth worship, she stopped me.

" I believe Sweetie you thinking for yourself again. Do I need to remind you to follow instructions. I didn't tell you where and what to do with that cock!. No mam, I just thought " quit thinking, it usually leads to discipline, unless you're wanting demerits ". No mam, I don't want those. " Well you certainly manage to generate them easily. "

She then handed me a condom package. I took it and waited for instructions. " Sweetie, how would you like to try this in your twat this morning?. You said your getting comfortable with the dilator now." Uh, I suppose , MsDonna said I could once I was staying comfortable with the #6.

"Let's try something new and see how it goes. Why don't you roll that rubber over that shaft. " I opened the package and slid it down in place. waiting for her next instructions. My mind was spinning, thinking I would shortly be invading my twat.

" Are you getting excited about trying the new cock? Well? I , I'm actually nervous , maybe a little scared. " Sweetie, you're being truthful about being comfortable with your dilator? No mam, it's been fine for over a week. " Then you're twat should be ready for exercise with the bull cock!" Yes, I guess so, it's just a bit scary. " Well, I suppose that's natural ".

" Lay down, get yourself ready to play some more. " I got back into my dilation exercise position. "I know you've been trying different thought subjects to motivate or excite yourself during your exercise, especially your cocksucking. I have something else for you to try as well ". I thought I was going to use this on my twat? " Again you're asking questions and presuming things! That just earned you 3 demerits. "

She handed me a bottle of lube, I took it and waited. Waiting but expecting to be adding lubricant to the cock and my twat. She sat on the bed watching me at her feet in the floor. I suppose waiting for me to do something. I waited, despite my urge to lube and proceed, it was intriguing to think about trying it out.

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    After a little wait , she turned, reached back and handed me my old cock and a condom . " Sweetie cover this bad boy, got to practice safe sex you know. I opened the package and rolled the condom on. Now I was wondering what she has planned, apparently I would be using my mouth on the older cock, while trying out the new one in my twat. That based on wanting both my orifices filled lately.

" Well I think you're progress sucking down that big new cock while visualizing or thinking has been helpful. Let's try a new approach. I want you to lube up your older cock and as you penetrate your twat also at the same time penetrate your mouth with the bull cock. I want you to imagine your mouth is your twat. Imagine what ever your twat is receiving your mouth and throat get the same action. That should add excitment and stimulation to your brain and body. "

I used the lube to prepare my twat and older cock. " Follow my instructions no freelance moves. You may pause if needed, but resume quickly as you can. Let's see if we can get you all worked up!"

"You're lips are equal to your twat, your colon is equal to your throat in regards to penetration. Starting with circular play to warm things up. Begin. I started my circular motions. After a few minutes. " Begin your shallow probing. "

I worked both cocks as instructed. " Well apparently Sweetie you're body is liking this. Your little clity is already leaking and we are still at foreplay. Maybe you should add some sauce to your unlubed cock. I did make several trips to build up my lube.

"Alright, you're looking ready let's start filling up your holes, take your time but let's get your twat penetrated the follow suit in your mouth. Only a couple of inches." I began adding slow pressure to my twat, I suppose my dilation had prepared it , I easily slipped in.

"Wow, that looked really easy I suppose that pussy was hungry. Alright fill your hot mouth, then let's have your do some short strokes. " I followed her guidance and after a bit. " Let's start filling you deeper, let's just slide things in, no stroking yet. Only about half the shafts. I easily slipped deeper in my twat. I tried to move both together. I was picturing in my mind the shaft in my twat was actually my mouth. I wanted it, I thought about my twat being spread wide and the shaft slipping in.

I was brought back with her remarks. " Sweetie go ahead with a bit of slow shallow strokes ". I wasn't even thinking of my throat. " Alright you want it all , go ahead, let those balls kiss your twat. I continued a slow sink till my lips felt the balls. My twat kissed them together.

I was engrossed with my feelings. My eyes shut, I could only visualize my sphincter kissing the sac of balls and the shaft stretching me. " Very good, I believe your ready for a slow fucking, go ahead let that shaft fuck your hungry whole".

I slowly worked myself, I was almost oblivious to everything else as I slowly moved the shafts. I felt the drag and tug. The veins as they created sensations. " Alright go ahead fuck your holes faster if you want, get all you can stand."

I increased my speed , I was blind to the world. I was visualizing my twat being pumped. I was wishing it was the bigger shaft. In my mind I imagined it. Time was frozen . "OK Sweetie slow yourself down and it's time to empty your pussy of cock for now. " I didn't want to stop. " I said empty your pussy!".

I stopped and removed the shafts. I dribbled foam slime from my mouth and lubricant from my twat. It was leaking my sphincter wasn't closing up properly.

Well Sweetie i do believe your little pussy is a bit loose after that fucking session. Between your dilation exercise and that cock fucking ,I suppose that is natural as well. Even your slut mouth is dribbling from its activities. Here's a tissue maybe wipe some of that off. Here's a baby wipe for your twat.

" Apparently this worked well, I didn't see you pause , no gag issues?" I hadn't even thought about gagging. I had never done that before even with smaller cocks.

Well no mam, I didn't feel any negative reactions, it wasn't on my mind. " Sweetie the only thing on your mind was being fucked, you were in a special zone for sure . One horny slut. you only had cock on the brain."

I was proud and happy of my accomplishments. I could hardly believe I hadn't had any gag moments. I had leakage from everywhere. My twat. Mouth and caged pinke. I was a sloppy mess and happy.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    That evening I was doing my dilation exercise she decided to observe me. I was again working the bull cock in my mouth. I had a couple of times I paused.

" Well you're doing fair but appears your not as hungry. Close your eyes, remember this morning your twat being fucked by a big cock, imagine your twat being pumped. That's your vision. Concentrate and use that to help frame your mind."

I followed her advice trying to better my performance with the cock. I was trying to regain the energy and sensations from the morning session where I was having no issues. After a bit I was improving. " Remember how nice it was having your pussy filled with a nice cock! Keep your eyes closed feel your twat it's filled, your mouth is wrapped around a wonderful cock!"

I listened and continued my efforts. I was immersing myself recalling how excited and wonderful it was. I was imagining the cock in my mouth was sliding into my twat. She continued to make support comments. My timer went off to wrap up.

I figured she might repeat the morning extra session. I was waiting for her to give me instructions. "Sweetie, you're timer went off. Are you going to empty your mouth and remove your dilator from your twat? I realize you were really enjoying yourself!"

I emptied myself and did my clean up.

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am so glad you and your wide are enjoying your time together. Did you retire

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Retirement after next year. Phasing to less consulting during 2022. Looking at 20 or less engagements. Have been near double that. Assuming customers need me.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I've still got a few weeks before schedule puts me back on the road. Trying to still hit playhouse with her before that. Was going this week but granddaughter daycare shut down for safety with covid. Hope they restart next week.

Shes still be keeping me busy. Slowly getting my diary entries approved to post. She has several in review. I still get demerits for being behind.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Friday night that week became my next milestone session. She had me delay my dilation till later evening with her attendance.

She again sat above me as I laid in the floor. She handed me my dilator and then my cock. She directed me to fill my twat and mouth in parallel sync again. She again called for me to collect my dribble multiple times every few minutes. I had excess dripping from my mouth.

She watched my caged pinke as soon as there was a thread of jizz, she was having me collect. After she had me go deep with the cock she had me work with the current supply.

I only had 2 paused moments and she remarked how much improved I'd become. " You just need to get worked up into a horny state. You do better when you're more worked up and just naturally focused on getting fucked. That's our challenge just getting you turned on hungry for cock!"

I finished my exercise with her making additional supportive and sometimes embarrassing comments. My head was mixed up but my body or at least my mouth had less issues handling the bigger shaft.

"Well go ahead and lube up with 3 lube shooters. Your key is out , remove your little cage and take your bra off. Bring a fresh mattress pad, you've got some additional exercise to accomplish. "

On my return I got into bed laying down centered on the pad. I was still leaking from my pinke despite it's turtled position. She handed me both cocks and 2 condoms. " go ahead and roll those on your cocks".

" Sweetie are you ready give yourself another good fucking with those big cocks?" Yes mam, I am ready, tell me how to proceed. "We will start shortly after we discuss a couple of things. " yes Madame.

" Are you still scared about taking the new cock in your twat? " Somewhat yes it makes me nervous. " Well do you desire to use it in your twat? Part of me does, it's just different. " Were you not nervous in the past each time you wanted and selected a larger cock?" Yes mam, but this is so big. " Sweetie you've been taking a larger dilator easily for some time. I've watched your penetration technique and your slipping it right in now". Yes mam for over a week.

"Sweetie , both the cocks are prepared, which one does your pussy want to take in tonight?" My carnal passion wanted to try the new larger one, my practical side said maybe wait. I lay there debating. " Make a decision, which cock do you fuck and which do you suck tonight? You can try the big one worst case if it's not working we change to fresh rubbers and you switch ". You're already used to a proper fucking that way. "

I reached down an selected the new cock. " Sweetie that's for your pussy ?" Yes mam, I want to try. " You are ready to try being fucked by the bull cock? Yes mam, I want to try. "Remember as MsDonna instructed, no rush , go very slow and stop if it's a problem. I want be upset and you can switch. " I understand. " I will be direct you but your allowed to pause and pace as needed, including calling a time out." Yes Madame.

"Alright then let's get you started and see how things go. Lube up the bull and we will begin. " I applied lube and proceeded to use it to lube my crack and sphincter. "Alright begin your foreplay and let's start again with both cocks. I began my circular play. I was apprehensive but excited thinking about my first use of the bull cock. I was having to work at staying relaxed, I pretended that it was my dilator or at least tried .

"Alright girly, begin to ease those cocks into your openings, remember your a virgin! Add pressure slowly let your lips open to slide those cocks in. Just go slow let yourself open up. " I wiggled the cock as held pressure against my sphincter relaxing as I slowly rotated it . I was feeling pressure but continued, I felt it opening to the slow rocking twist. I felt a twinge and the head slid into me. I paused working to relax from the sensations. I just held it and focused to match my mouth on the other cock. I laid still and only bobbed slowly with my mouth.

As things adjusted I added slowly rocking rotation into my bull cock. Allowing the lubricant to spread and my sphincter to adjust to the invader. I began to get neutral and it felt more like using the dilator. I slowly add a bit more penetration. The lubricant inside and out was allowing a smooth movement. I could sense the viens unlike the smooth dilator. It was added a tugging to my sphincter.

"Sweetie open your eyes if you're OK and comfortable " I opened and looked at her and gave her a small nod. She smiled, " go ahead and concentrate on your cocksucking for now, worship that nice cock, gather some sauce and give it a workout !" I began several collection dips.

It was strange sliding it along my uncaged pinke. It was highly erotic and very sensitive. Although my limp pinke felt electric it didn't react except for the sensations. I got a good slimy mixture and began working to fill my throat and mouth. I found myself sliding easily on the shaft with my head position I wasn't feeling gaggy at all. I was engrossed on my efforts.

"Sweetie , if you're ready slide more bull cock into your pussy " I began a slow insert with the slight twisting. I felt it reaching my prostate. It's pressure was marvelous although intense. I held it there working it slowly across my walnut. She reached out and collected my discharge. She then wiped it on my nose and lips.

I had already been smelling my juices and tasting them but this extra swipe really helped and the sensations of her fingers was marvelous.

I began slowly adding more into my twat. Then I started slowly pulling back add slow short strokes over my prostate.

After a bit she remarked " are you ready to take more in? " I wasn't able to nod but I opened my eyes and began deepening my penetration, she smiled and I closed my eyes. She made another swipe to relube my lips as I devoured the shaft.

I was already talking the top shaft to kiss its balls. Shortly I felt the bulls balls seated against my sphincter. With that I began slowly sliding back till the head glans were at my prostate. I worked it there some before another full plunge. I continued that.

She collected another swipe and i was getting more frantic working on top. I was really enjoying it all. I began increased efforts with the bull cock on my prostate. I felt it when it was deep as well but the direct work was getting very intense.

She began talking about how wonderful I was doing. How my pussy was being fucked with bull cock and I was a wonderful cocksucker. She reached to swipe my pinke again as I was pumping my prostate. She was applying it to my lips.

I felt a discharge no orgasm but I had released pee and spunk again. No stream more of a spurt and dribbled flow. I felt warm liquid.

She laughed and clapped her hands. She swiped some to add to my lips. " Don't stop, keep fucking yourself, it's wonderful to watch, it's beautiful. " I had to switch to deep penetration, my prostate was getting hypersensitive. That's it fuck yourself deep, give yourself to your bull cock your pussy is wrapping its lips around that shaft."

I felt the warm liquid change to a cool wet as it spread along the protective pad. I didn't care I continued to plunge both shafts in me. I was mesmerized as I felt the balls reaching my lips on both hole's.

After a brief bit she remarked " have you gotten enough cock? Your are looking well fucked my little cock whore!" I opened my eyes she was smiling right at me. " Sweetie if you can manage to stop I believe you've had enough cock for now!"

I stopped and slowly removed each cock from me. As I pulled it from my twat a slow trail of lubricant oozed and leaked. I again seemed to be gaping open my sphincter was loose. She handed me baby wipes and tissues. " Sweetie your quite messy at both ends again ". She reminded me to hold wipes against myself as I got up".

"Remember you don't want to plop out a blob on the way to the potty . You best go sit a few minutes I am pretty sure you're pussy is going to leak some before you tighten up" She followed me remaking how cute I was as I waddled to the potty. She stood with me as I sat down removing the gunky baby wipes. As I sat the first blob of lube plopped into the water. " Sweetie now you know how I felt waiting on your spunk to run out after you shot your rocks off, of course you usually had rolled over to sleep while I cleaned up your spunk. It's your turn, you get the other side of a fucking session ! Not so glamorous sitting there letting spunk drain out. Don't forget shower and dress for bed when you quit dripping. Make sure you pad both sides, your definitely going to leak more ".

I applied a large pad in back and panty liner in front. She again has shown me another not so glamorous side of sex for women.

I despite all had found a warm pleasant feeling about this evening. I was proud and happy that i wasn't a virgin anymore with my new bull cock. I felt ashamed on one hand but my joy of accomplishment exceeded everything thing else. I was thinking about calling MsJoslyn's to inform the ladies I wasn't a virgin anymore , they would want to know.

8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She had not made recage before bed. I was leaking still from my twat. With 3 lube shooters one, I suppose it was expected. My sphincter apparently was relaxed or stretched from being so well used. It took awhile the other day and that was the smaller cock. I guess dilation was adding to it because before with other toys and cock it tightened on withdrawal of cock. I had some concerns if this could create control of my sphincter. I gave thought that I should ask MsDonna or possibly DocK. although that would be a embarrassing conversation.

Entering the bed she pronounced it was time for her proper massage. I gladly went to work on her. While I massaged her she asked , " it appeared you had no real problem taking on either of those cocks ? No mam, a little st the beginning. i had to pace and adjust. " i noticed you're pause and adjust, that's what MsDonna spoke of. Just taking it in steps, letting you control your penetration in the beginning. You had another mixed discharge, seems like it snuck up on you? Of course you're mouth was stuffed full of cock, to be able to give warning. "

Well it kind of just happened, i was feeling the intensity but I sort of went off. " Did you enjoy the mixed cocktail I feed you? Well wasn't expecting to receive a mixed donation. I don't suppose it's dangerous. "I don't think so, it was mostly spunk maybe a little pee mixed in. You certainly didn't seem concerned at the time." Honestly at that point I didn't care. " I think Sweetie it reved up your engine!" Possibly Madame, I loved you feeding me juices. I really enjoy your touch and collecting ,it was nice.

" Well you're tiny pinke didn't react in the least beyond it's leaking . My touch apparently wasn't exciting, of course it doesn't respond when either of us try to masturbate you these day's. DocK wasn't wrong about your meds affecting your ED. "
    No mam, she was accurate on that. " She was surprised when I told her I had you climax in a flaccid condition ". I suppose that's true, she react surprised when you said you didn't need and erection to make me orgasm . " Well at the time I didn't, although you have had your last penis orgasm, I don't know if that's even an option anymore. Hold up a moment while I roll over, then you can continue. "

" I think going forward, your pinke is to be referred to as your clity or clit . It's not even long enough to equal a pinke. Let's consider that a mandate, since some women have clitoris that will swell larger than your clity which doesn't even swell. Any failure in speaking or your diary are subject to demerits. Yes Madame, as you wish, I enjoyed very much your touching my clity earlier.

I continued her massage. I was reflecting on her latest mandate. I knew she had been more frequent about using alternative names since our last visit to Msdonna's shop. I was working on her feet now. After a few minutes she remarked " go fetch a warm washcloth , I have something else for your mouth to worship . While you you're in there remove your panties and bring a fresh protective pad". I headed for the bathroom.

She had removed her panties in my absence leaving her naked. There was enough light to see her beautiful body, I had to be careful not to outright stare otherwise I would definitely get demerits. As she refers to it, her nakedness is not for my benifit.

It was very difficult no to admire her wonderful body but I didn't need additional demerits. I washed down her feet , she had me sitting up on the pad, with my legs spread with hers between me, she propped up some on pillows. She scooted a small amount laying her left leg across me and raised her right leg near my face. I began to massage and engulf her toes.

I cradled her leg with one hand supporting it as my other hand massaged as I suckled her toes. While I worked she reached her other leg bringing her toes to my limp leaking clity. She moved around gathering my juices. Then she raised her left foot up. " Switch Sweetie, I know you like sauce " .

I went to work and her right foot went to my clity in turn. I was enjoying her contact with my clit while I suckled her toes with my juices. I focused to continue the massage which was difficult. This was the most contact my clity had received in months. It was difficult to concentrate on my task my groin was intensely enjoying her toes rubbing the clit head. She lightly pressed and rubbed me. I wanted to fold up, I was quivering I tried to hump her foot. She immediately " stop that ".

After a few rotations she collected juices and instead of going to my mouth she rubbed her toes against my left nipple. Rubbing juice and caressing me. It was marvelous, I groaned despite my mouth being filled with toes. Unfortunately she only gave me a brief amount before her switching feet.

I was nearly delirious it almost hurt it felt so good. She again did the next swap with a brief visit to my right nipple. I desperately hoped she would extend her visits on my nipples, she very much knew how even a little attention drove me crazy.

My nipples always had a direct channel to my groin. These days their hypersensitive levels made it far more intense. My clity was feeling every movement she made.
    She knew exactly how crazy this made me get and how much to dose out.

She continued as I massaged and sucked her toes. I had tears in my eyes developing this was so intense I almost hurt. A fantastic good hurt and I wanted it to continue. She reached a point and moved her feet away. " That's enough massage for me, stay put. I want you to keep your arms to your sides, don't speak unless I ask you something. " Yes Madame

9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She then put one foot onto my clity gathering some additional juices. Then it moved onto my right nipple. Then she put the other one to my clit with a little pressure she was slowly working it across my tiny clit stub. Then after a short period she swapped feet and continued. I wasn't speaking but I was moaning and whimpering like a wounded dog.

She was watching and smiling every time I opened my eyes. All I hoped was that she would keep going and even stay longer. I was flying off the charts. Unfortunately she stopped after a few cycles. " I think you're getting too excited with this. What do you think Sweetie?. " Please don't stop, please!

"As I thought, that's enough. I know you're getting too excited, look at your tiny clit, it's actually almost trying to get a little semi stiff." She flicked her big toe against it. " Well I suppose it's being optimistic calling it semi stiff, but I am in a generous mood. I guess it's lucky that it has it's little head sticking out ". Referring to my usual near flush or internal turtle position. " Sweetie your usually have to tug it out to pee ".

"At any rate your over your excitement limit between your fucking session and me allowing you some attention. I also added demerits for your ogling my body. You know that isn't allowed. "

You go ahead and clean everything up. Make sure to properly pad your panties tonight your still leaking everywhere. When I saw my protective pad I still had lube getting past my sphincter.

It had been a very pleasant and eventful day for certain. I had very difficult time getting to sleep. It was the first uncaged sleep night in months.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    The next morning I checked my pads, I replaced them both. I wondered how long I was going to leak from my pussy. I decided to keep track I had used extra amount of lube per her direction.

I had had extended leaking with early plug use and excess lube. That combined with having the plug movement. Now it was just my sphincter allowing the lubricant to pass through. I had some concerns about this issue if it was going to occur each time.

I got dressed and fixed breakfast and did my chores. During the morning we headed to the grocery store. As we shopped she asked if I would need any additional pads. I told I probably should restock since I appeared to be using more. She asked if I had to change this morning and I confirmed that I had. She suggested restocking my protective pads as well.

As we checked out she remarked " should you pit stop before we leave the store?" I guess it wouldn't hurt. " You didn't bring your Murse this morning ? " No mam, didn't feel it was needed. Well take the groceries to the car, you can extract pads and return, you must be prepared or you can pull them here!"

I will do it car need to take groceries out anyway and it's more private . " Sweetie, in the future you better remember when you fool around the remnants can last a day or two, that's another lesson ".

She was right, I needed a replacement in back. I noted from her remarks I had an additional thing to remember.

11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    The next week was going to be Xmas. I had completed my shopping early since selections and inventory are still fouled up. After we got home from store as I put things away. " I believe you should call MsJoslyn's and update them. They wanted to hear about your progress. " Yes Madame, I had planned to do that.

I figured to call during the afternoon. Madame do you want to be on the call? " I said you should call and update the ladies, not we should call. " yes mam. " if the ladies need to speak to me I would be available "

I was working out in my mind the details to cover. I knew they would be pleased I had improved my fellatio skills along with having used the bull cock in my twat. I felt I would need to explain my new terminology about my clity early in the call.

I sat aside time to call. I got MsJoslyn see suggested they would call back after shop closed so they both could be on speakerphone. I asked if they felt the need for Madame to be on the call, otherwise I would be solo. They requested her to join if possible. I told them I would inform her of their request.

12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I let her know about their request to join and she agreed. She suggested I get my dilation exercises done before so there would be no interference or rush.

I did a bulb Douche figured that would flush out the excess lube. Got everything done and cleaned up. My phone rang and it was MsDonna to start joined shortly with MsJoslyn. Madame and I were in our chair's.

I opened the conversation telling them I had several successful accomplishments to tell them about. They both seemed to be pleased. I went ahead and opened with the new standard names used to refer to my pinke for future discussions. They said they would accommodate and agreed it was fitting, they congratulated Madame for her excellent choice.

I went ahead about my success for comfortable use of the #6 dilator and that I was no longer a virgin to the bull cock! They were ecstatic with the news. MsDonna asked if I had any trouble. I told her about taking a break after the initial penetration. She complemented me on good judgment. I then gave additional details.

I then discussed my simultaneous use of my older cock in my twat for my fellatio training. Followed by switching the next time to loose my virginity with the bull in my twat. They said that was a marvelous choice for training.

My lady told to describe how much I improved on my cocksucking when combined with my pussy being filled and fucked. I reviewed how my being fucked while I sucked enhanced my excitement with both cocks. They said it helps every woman to be sexually excited during the acts . They mentioned in some cases women can take on 3 cocks at once.

My lady giggled at that comment. " He unfortunately only has 2 holes to fill. That's a misfortune, he probably would enjoy an extra penetration based on how hot 2 cocks get him going!"

They laughed, well we just need to be creative for him in the future, after all we are at our best horny and hungry. That's for a future discussion Madame agreed. They all laughed again.

I was just being quiet. I thought about a woman taking cock simultaneously in her ass, vagina and mouth, it was a stimulating picture in my mind. I had once tried getting Madame to give me head while I used a dildo and my mouth on her vagina. For her it wasn't a turn on event.

We discussed about still manually controlling the cock for awhile to allow more controlled experience before strap on or other methods to allow maturing my twat.

Madame said she wanted to complete the call privately and said goodbye and went upstairs for a bit. Later Madame joined me and returned my phone.

You did a fair job detailing events to them. But you do have demerits that I will be applying this evening.

13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I received my punishment demerits from the wooden paddle and crop.

Making Assumptions
    Staring at her body
    Asking questions
    Improper references in my diary
    Thinking rather than following orders
    Tardy on diary documents

I got the 12 well deserved demerits applied to my buttocks.

I thanked Madame for helping me develop a proper behavior .

14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I continue my dilation exercises as directed including my fellatio training.

Monday before Xmas she informed me I had managed to achieve earning a special reward for achieving consistent abilities to suck my bull cock properly .

She said I would receive the special suprise at her discretion.

I got no clue as to what it was.

She did tell me I have a special appointment and would be informed later about the details.

15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Monday as I completed my exercises she told me to shower and shave again. She informed me to dress in my pink bra and forms with black scamp panties.

I figured that meant I was going to be visiting boutiques or something. I knew better than to ask.

It was daughter in laws day off so she was free to travel. She told me the keys were out and to remove my cage.

While I warmed up the car , I still wasn't aware of our destination. As we backed out she informed me to drive to MsD's shop. She told I had first appointment for the say with MsLinda. She did not say what i was there for.

MsLinda and MsMichelle were at the front counter to greet us. We headed to the rear dressing room. Well Sweetie I heard about your last visit MsMichele updated me, how are doing with your new setup? Are you wearing them today? Yes mam, everyday now , unless Madame has me to upsize. I see well I am glad MsMichele found you you wanted, I really hated having to leave that day. So everything is being comfortable and maintaining your desired silhouette? Yes mam, it's a good balance between comfort and not being overly protruding. I agree we watched your entrance and nothing looked obvious.

What can I help you with today? I looked at Madame. He's in need of some additional panties but let's discuss figure control options. Wondering how to smooth out his silhouette on the bottom. Oh, Alright let's do that. Madame are you wanting to stay with full brief panties for him? Well I prefer him in full brief style if possible but would consider alternative styles. Are you wanting full foundations or control brief? "I don't believe he needs a girdle probably control brief style". Alright we can target that but we may be challenged by his little cage,it doesn't yield if you're trying achieve a flatter profile." I agree, this would be for uncaged wear. " OK that gives us more to work with, excuse my pun. Madame giggled at that remark, "more doesn't really apply for him down there!" MsLinda merely smiled.

Well we have assisted some clients that are crossdressing along with some transgender. They typically use tuck and tape or gaffe to arrange components. I am afraid with his very small package those aren't realistic.

" I understand, he's very much below average. He gets fairly flat with just his Bali scamp stretch panties. Sweetie why don't you take your jeans off so MsLinda can see." I had been standing there as they talked about me. I slipped my pants off and was standing there. " Sweetie go ahead and remove your shirt, MsLinda hasn't seen your new bosom arrangement. " I slipped off my shirt to allow my bra and forms to be reviewed as well.

That's beautiful and your favorite pink color as well. Black panties still go nice with anything. " He doesn't have any pink scamp panties, I wanted to show you how they look as a starting point. As you can see he's near flat now." She moved around looking at my crotch. Is that typical for his penis?

" Well we don't use that word anymore since it's so minuscule, I have decided to use clit or clity, you of course may use the medical word". Madame if you're preference is clit that's what we will use". " He gets demerits for any failure to properly refer to it, please inform me of any infractions ". Absolutely and will inform the other ladies as well.

Now back to the small problem, actually his clit is nearly controlled with the scamps. Does it ever swell with excitement? Clits normally get engorged. " Sweetie, I believe you can answer her questions!" Yes mam.

My clity doesn't really swell with excitement, in fact it often retracts internally with my current meds. Medications are doing this? Well they are part of it, maybe age as well, it never was that prominent. Alright, I have some Vanity Fair panties that would increase the tension above the scamp level. I suppose you're interested in pink? Yes if they are available. Actually two different shades of pink along with several other colors in a mid rise style, not quite as high as your scamps. We can try them on over your panties. Do your want to try the pink that's close to your bra color? Yes mam., please.

I will be right back we will try a couple of sizes to get a proper fit. Since you're wanting a flatter profile. The scamp controls his clit fairly well but his other bulge not so much. Do you have a reference name for his soctrum Madame? "Well no, I guess I should , any suggestions?" Well possibly mound or vulva maybe labia, the tuck and tape folk's use labia or labia lips since it looks like natural folds.

" I think maybe vulva might be good " . Well then we will see how prominent your vulva is with the VF panty. I believe we can get an acceptable appearance. She left the room Madame went with her. MsMichele made a quick knock and asked to enter. I told her it was OK. She came in, I understand you've decided to shop for a new panty style today. Yes mam. If it's Alright I will try to assist if we don't get another customer. That's kind of you, it's alright with me.

MsLinda returned she had several pairs of panties with her. She handed the dark pink these were size 9, slip them over. I stepped into them. They were tighter fit as I set them into position. Sweetie turn away and adjust yourself try to nestle your little eggs back up into your cavity. We should get your vulva looking nice and proper. Your clity is already flat and withdrawn. As the three watched I fiddled with things and reset before turning back.

Well that's not quite where we need things. " turn around I will assist you " Madame came in front of me and pulled both panties down. " pay attention , i am showing you once only after that your own your own unless the ladies are willing to help you further " she pressed my balls up inside my groin she then had me pull the panties back up. She cupped her hand a smoothed over the panties. "Alright turn around and model yourself.

I spun back MsLinda and MsMichelle viewed the results. MsLinda remarked, very nice that's a more natural and realistic looking vulva. MsMichele looked puzzled, MsLinda remarked. As of today he has a clit and vulva and desires to look smooth and feminine in his panties. This is of course less his usual micro cage , Madame requires him to always reference his parts with these appropriate names only, any mistakes are demerits.

Oh, I understand now, that's fine I will report any infractions. I would say that is an acceptable vulva silhouette. But would recommend checking again with just the VF panty currently he has extra compression working right now. MsLinda agreed, that's a good point and I don't think he needs the larger size in this panty. Definitely not if he's to hold a proper profile. Sweetie are you pleased with the look of your vulva area and panty. Looking into the mirror I was flat with a slight rise at my soctrum, similar to a vagina with a small area hair bush, of course I was hairless.

MsMichele remarked, if you conduct a proper manscaping your vulva area would lay flatter. Just then the door chime went off. She quickly excused herself. Madame looked at me with a small grin. I looked at MsLinda, I really can't manscape down there as MsMichele suggested. Are you against manscaping yourself around your privates? No mam, it's not that, I am already hairless down there, like the rest of me.

Oh, I see, suppose you're small rise will stay, it's fine your vulva is very adequate in appearance. Madame are you satisfied or should we work an alternative to reduce his physical presence more?

" Sweetie, are you satisfied with your feminine profile? "Yes Madame, it looks natural to me. Is it acceptable for you? " I find it adequate as long as you're new single panty maintains you at this condition. "

Well we can verify that easily, Sweetie go ahead and remove your panties and get back into your new ones. That's a simple process and it will verify you're profile.

They were both standing looking towards me. I hesitated but turned around I slid off the new panties and then stepped out of my black panties. My buttocks on display. I then slipped the new pink VF panties up. I then peeled the front down and worked to duplicate Madame's prior arrangement. Pushing my testicles up into my groin cavity cupping my hand to hold them in position as I repositioned the panties with my other hand. My clity was barely out past my abdomen. As I brought the gusset up I slipped my hand away. My clity was merely pushing back flush my the stretch of the panties. Feeling I had accomplished my mission I turned around.

As I watched both their faces it appeared they both were not happy with the results. MsLinda shook her head, that did not go well. " Does he need a stronger compression panty or maybe a small size?"

No Madame I don't believe that is the issue, I believe the issue is positioning the components properly is the real issue. Sweetie, you must push your little eggs back into your cavity and fold your lips across and flat trapping thingsin place while you bring the gusset into place. I'm afraid you're little eggs slipped and got loose.

I did it as Madame showed me. " No you did not, otherwise you wouldn't look like that!" She stepped over and reached down with her fingers and captured my testicles pinching them together. I yelped from the painful result. " Sweetie that wouldn't have happened if there had only been your lips of skin folded there!"

I had tears from the painful demonstration. Yes mam, I pushed them in, they apparently slipped down during my pulling my panties back up. I can try again, I will recheck them and verify correct positioning.

" Alright go ahead we will watch as you do it again. " That hit lick a brick, she directed me to stand and position things in front of them both. "We are waiting ". I began the process trying to use the panties as a curtain. " We cannot watch you process like that lower your panties and spread your legs apart. Then finish the process. ".

I gave up trying to maintain my modesty and moved ahead with my efforts. Pressing my testicles up , they were still tender from the squeeze play. I pushed them up and lapped the empty sac into a food over. . Clamping my hand . Holding till I pulled tension of the crotch into and retracting my hand. I then smoothly passed my hand across before doing the finger pinch test. Only a clump of skin was present. My testes were back up inside me. Looking at the mirror my crotch had a proper silhouette again.

The ladies grinned. MsLinda remarked, I suppose he learned a valuable lesson and doesn't want a repeat of that first test. Sweetie how's everything feeling , it should be comfortable. Yes mam its comfortable, although a bit odd feeling.

Well a vulva isn't a ball sac but you will find your panties fit properly without unnatural bumps and bulges. Yes mam. I can see the difference, it changes my appearance. Sweetie it makes such an improvement, I am very pleased you've decided to make this improvement in your wardrobe, your panties look so much nicer. Thank you, I appreciate your help and advice.

Alright, I have other colors, how many of these panties do you want? " I believe he can start with 4 of these would get you started, go ahead and pick your colors besides pink, unless you want all pink?

MsLinda you said you had another pink? Yes, I have rose petal it's a soft pink. So I suppose you need to pick 2 additional colors today unless you do want all pink?
    I suppose some alternative colors. Well I have lavender, black, beige and white in your size but can order others. I will take the black and lavender also. Great choices, lavender will be close to the Amethyst bra you selected last visit, MsMichele said you made that second choice behind pink. Yes mam, it is a favorite in my new bras. Well , these will make a nice addition in your lingerie.

Is there anything else needed today? " I believe that takes care of his needed upgrade ". Well if we can I wanted to get MsMichelle for a moment and allow her to see the final results before you get dressed. "Certainly we have time, besides she was concerned about how he would look in the single panty."

I will go see if she can drop in. They both returned together, I just finished with my customer so let's take a quick look at your new figure. That is looking fantastic and should hold everything in place. I think you're new feminine vulva is a wonderful addition and your going to enjoy it.

Thank you both for your help today as always. Sweetie anytime you're very welcome and anything you need to be happy just ask. You can go ahead and get dressed we will meet you up front and check you out.

The all left together and I proceeded together dressed. They were talking as I approached the counter. We've got your old panties in the bag along with the new. I paid and we said our goodbyes. I carried my bag as we left, we met their next customer a mother and daughter, I held the door for them. They both smiled and thanked me.

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    On our way home she asked, " how's everything feeling to you?" I guess fine , it's a little strange not feeling my balls and bag as I move around. "Don't worry they are still there, they are just back where they started . When you were born they were up inside they dropped later . When you're uncaged I expect you to maintain a proper silhouette in your panties, any failures will earn demerits ". Yes mam.

"If I allow no cage time your panties will maintain a proper vulva appearance . That includes your clity if by some chance it decides to swell and grow."

I presumed this meant I might be getting some no cage time again. But would require my crotch flat and feminine profile.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    After we got home I was told to recage and put my older panties on . At first my testicles were in no hurry to drop down, that to a bit. I then did laundry including my new panties. I found it odd as I really noticed the movement of my soctrum.

That evening during my dilation exercise she again monitored my activities. She did not invoke any extra activities. At bedtime she got an full massage.

In the morning she had me do my dilation exercise before my shower and shaving. I was wondering if that was an indication of something. She wasn't saying anything.

She then had me do my clean up and shower. She put my key out, I was going cage free apparently including my new lavender panties and Amethyst bra.

This would be my first day with my new streamlined undercarriage. I had barely two hours the previous day. Today would be probably 14 plus hours long, with a variety of activities. I wondered how it would perform through my day.

As my day went along the first impact of my new feminine profile was the call of nature. I quickly noted that a pee break required extra time and effort. Having to make sure everything was properly repositioned was necessary. With my cage, I sat down shielded with my hand for any sideways pee escapes, wiping and getting up. Now I had to verify my testicles stayed up and refold my soctrum while resetting my panty gusset.

Often my testicles would stay put but sometimes one or both would drop down. I resolved that a pee break would require extra time than normal. I suppose Madame noticed my longer absence in the bathroom. She popped in twice while I was sitting.

The second time after I came out. " Are you playing with yourself or what?" No mam, I wouldn't do that. " Why are you staying so long in the bathroom?" It's just taking extra time to position things for keeping the proper panty profile. " Arr you sure that's all your doing? Any fondling of your clity or your nipples is forbidden and earns major demerits!"

I understand Madame, I don't and won't do anything off limits. " I won't the bathroom door left open from now on regardless, understood?" Yes mam. " Besides that how are you enjoying your cage free and feminine style,"

It's fine Madame, it just takes some extra time and effort. " The feminine world has a variety of challenges, you are learning that females have many tasks a man never considers." Yes Madame, I continue to realize this and more. " Sweetie your just beginning your education, many new revelations await your little brain ".

As my day went along I more and more noticed the missing natural sensations that you get . Normally as a Male we don't think about it but our soctrum is constantly tugging around amid our underwear and pants. Typically we never give much thought to it unless things get in a bind.

This new profile quickly points out that my crotch doesn't have anything hanging and floating around. Even in my other panties my sac was caressed my the soft gusset that molded around and cradled my boys. I still recieved feedback often enjoyable sensations compared to jockeys.

My day continued as I took care of things. During and after lunch we watched some DVR saved shows. Just simply crossing my legs reminded me I was uncaged and my new crotch arrangement. I found myself consciously trying different moves and position taking mental note of missing feedback.

During my late afternoon collected recycling and trash for our pickup day. Again as I cut down cardboard boxes I found myself focused on my crotch. I suppose I did similar when I started wearing a cage and each time I tried a new one. I had to point with the Micro that I quit.

We I went careless for a few weeks I again paid attention to my crotch including being returned to the micro. I often did the same with new models of bras. They are all different with or without forms. Straps and band motion and tugs very. Comfort varies with different bras. I learned why my wife always was picky about her bras and had favorite ones. Again my feminine issues insight grew. Even the difference of pads for my panties both fit and comfort was subject to brand and model. As she often reminds me I am being educated.

Again that evening I performed my dilation exercise and she got a massage. My honor to serve her desires. It is a wonderful journey for us both.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  18. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Your last statement that it is a wonderful journey for the both of you is such a great statement and could not agree more

StubHub likes this.
  19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Christmas eve eve day I woke and was told to do my dilation exercise first thing and then shower and shaving. " Sweetie the key is out, put your new pink panties and bra on. You need to lube and put your matching plug, I suppose you better pad your front and back." With her grin I expected something was up and I would at her pleasure find out.

We did breakfast and I cleaned everything up. "We will need to hit the road by 8:30 you have places to be. Get your bag prepared load your new cock and lube, make sure all your paddles are there as well ". Yes mam.

As we backed out of driveway she informed me to head to MsJoslyn's boutique. Apparently we had another early arrival appointment that would allow about a hour before their opening time. I supposed she had worked out the arrangements.
    It's been a crazy year and 2022 is already giving me more steps down the rabbit hole.

It has improved our relationship . Probably should have started this decades ago.

Submitted myself to her continues to be very much worth it.

I hope your journey goes well.

20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She texted them we were pulling in and they met us at the door. They locked back up and we headed to the back dressing room again.

Well what's been happening in the last few days since we saw you? I recapped the events of dilation exercise and continued improvements with my fellatio. I did recap how Madame used my nipples to enhance my excitement and motivation. Well Sweetie you certainly have been busy is that everything? Yes mam.

When was the last time you did your dilation exercise? This morning first thing. Are you wearing your plug again now? Yes mam, my larger pink one. Did you bring your larger cock along? Yes mam. Dud you use it this morning during dilation? Yes mam, everytime now. Are you enjoying your exercise and practice? Yes mam, it helps me improve my abilities.

Are you still working to a achieve your prostate orgasm? Yes mam, I try really hard but haven't succeeded yet, but I am hopeful. Did you find deeper excitement with the larger cock working your twat and prostate,? Yes mam, to date it's been the most intense for me.

Well today let's have you demonstrate your process of dilation and fellatio exercise so we can offer advice. I looked at Madame. MsDonna I can't. Don't be embarrassed we've seen your twat before. No , I can't, I didn't bring my dilator today I only pacey new cock. Madame didn't tell me. " Do not blame me, your response for your bag content. "

You stay here while we step out to discuss this matter. They all left and closed the door. I was sitting there, wondering how bad I had messed up. They were out about five minutes. MsDonna returned alone she had a box with her.

Madame decided on a solution to your forgetfulness although she was quite upset. I didn't forget, I didn't realize it needed to be packed she said paddles and my new bull cock. If I were you I would stop making excuses for your failures you have already made demerits and you just added to them. But what did I do? Well first off, close your mouth unless I ask you something. I decided to just knod my head, I didn't even know where we were going.

Now back to the business at hand. Madame says you have been doing well with your dilator exercise and are easily using your #6 ? Yes mam, I am comfortable with it. Well I planned to evaluate your conditioning with it today. Of course you're failure has prevented that but Madame has decided on an excellent solution.

She turned and opened the box , I have the fix right here for you. She pulled a dilator out, we don't need to buy another #6 today. Is your mouth speaking? I didn't ask you a question. Well Sweetie you're absolutely correct you don't need to buy a #6, this is your new #7!

You will use it today instead of the missing #6. I sat in shock I guess, besides my talking was getting me in trouble. You will be demonstrating your dilation and fellatio exercise for me. I will review and advise on your techniques to improve. I guess she saw my facial expression of shock.

Sweetie, I seem your twat before with your plug inserted along with everything thing else you have. Get over it, any hesitation or dispute will only ad to your demerits, understood? Yes mam. Go ahead and remove your shirt and pants. I went ahead and undressed then I turned around.

Well I could see your twat is plugged this morning. I nodded. You may respond with Yes mam. Yes mam, I have my larger pink plug in. Yes and some new pink lingerie as well along with lovely smooth fit.

Well go ahead and remove your panties and plug, get your lube and cock from your bag also. I retrieved the items from my bag and a condom. She placed a protective pad on the dresser. I slipped my panties off, I moved over to the sink. Go ahead and remove your plug, then rinse it clean and baby wipe your twat. As I bent forward to remove the plug she remarked how cute my pink plug was.

Do you want to use the floor ot the lounge to do your exercise demonstration? The lounge since it's here. Alright position the pad and yourself, take your toys over as well, you can lay down and position yourself.

I got my things and spread the pad down laid down facing the back of the couch. Alright you go ahead as you normally do, I will observe, if I suggest any changes or actions just follow the instructions. I rolled the condom onto the shaft then I I lubed the new dilator and my twat. I looked at the new dilator as I applied the lube I could see it was larger.

I then began my process of circling myself and starting the insertion. The rounded tip had appeared to be slightly larger but definitely tapered to a larger final shaft. I still had lube inside from my plug use. I opened to the probing tip and it slipped into me. I continued easing it further, I began to do the same with the cock.
    She was observing and moving around as she watched.

I continued. my brain was rolling over between my exercise and the fact I was doing it here. I tried to just focus on my exercising. I was having trouble with the cock, I wasn't getting past the gag zone. Several tries , I wasn't doing well. You seem to be having some trouble getting all that cock down. Your Madame said you might, she also suggested you do better with sauce, give that a try, it's available.

The dilator was at my prostate and I was leaking as she stood above everything was visible. I began several cycles to collect juice on the cock. I worked the dilator against the prostate working out more. I began again trying to slide past my gullet point. The mixed saliva and jizz helped and I succeeded after a pause I slid it deeper. In turn I worked the dilator further in. I was beginning to reach the increased diameter.

My twat started stinging, I paused to allow it time to adjust. I just slowly rotated it and held position. I see you've reached the new size area. She was studying my twat. Sweetie don't worry your pussy is doing fine, it hasn't reached it's maximum. You just breathe and slowly add more.

I continued to work both shafts on top I had begun working slowly in and out. My twat was leveling out I was adding more . Sweetie you have achieved it all, your on the level of the dilator. Just relax and let your lips surround and enjoy its mass. Your pussy is taking that on just fine. Let's give you about 15 minutes more. Continue your fellatio but let's see you withdraw and plunge more. You must in order to train yourself to control your gag reflex. That's the secret to providing good blow jobs.

I followed her instructions as I worked I could feel my sphincter relaxing to the larger dilator. I was still aware I had a larger intruder but adjusting. Meanwhile I was doing well going deep throat and back. I alternated with going deep and knob polishing. I had gotten oblivious to her presence, I just focused on my task of performing my exercising.

After some time passed she declared I had completed my exercise demonstration. I then proceeded to empty out. There's some tissues above your head, go ahead and clean your toys and yourself. Slip your panties back on and don't forget your pads, I believe you will need them. Wait for us to return shortly.

I went to the bathroom and took care of things I replaced my panties and installed fresh pads. Then returned my toys to the bag before sitting back at the couch to wait. They had opened shop but I hadn't heard their door alert chime. I at times heard voices but couldn't understand anything. Waiting left me time to think about today.

Madame apparently shared a lot of information with the ladies, it wasn't the first time. She then turned me over to Msdonna's jurisdiction to perform the review. I followed her directives because Madame bestowed them with equal authority. This definitely was the most demanding and personal experience so far.

MsDonna and Madame returned, followed by MsJoslyn . MsJoslyn asked me to stand up. They all stood looking at me. MsJoslyn spoke first. I am disappointed, apparently little thing's aren't really in control. MsDonna chimed in. That's definitely not where we were at the beginning. Madame spoke " I must apologize to you both, apparently I have not properly taught him, this is embarrassing, I am very sorry ".

She looked at me and shook her head. " what is it going to take for you to focus on details?" I've followed my instructions, what details? " Turn and look in the mirror, something you haven't done since you're exercise!"

I turned and looked at the reflection. I quickly realized my panties were displaced from my soctrum and balls, not flat. " that's not looking like any vulva to me! The ladies are not expecting to see your little gonads, nor am I when you're in your new panties!" I'm very sorry! " that's illrelivant, sorry doesn't erase my embarrassment!"

" Did you even try to arrange your vulva when you dressed?" Yes mam, absolutely, something went wrong. " That's very obvious! It is also obvious you failed to inspect yourself!"

" Fix yourself quickly, now". I started to turn around to face away. " Stop, remain facing us, get your vulva in proper order, quickly ". I reached inside to rearrange , Madame quickly pulled the frog my panties down. " You are taking to long, clear the work area and then reset your panties ". " ladies, pardon us while he gets his little problem under control ".

That's fine Madame we have seen his little problem area before, it's nothing. I got everything pushed up and folded, I tugged my panties up. MsDonna remarked, there that's got things back in order, I told you MsJoslyn his vulva was quite cute now. I can now agree with that, but early it wasn't. Sweetie now you do have an attractive and natural looking profile. You must always maintain it properly, full time.

" Sweetie your demerits are adding up on this visit. You have a debt with the ladies and with me" First MsDonna said you did well with the #7 during your first penetration. It will become your dilation tool it will assist your pussy to enjoy the bull cock easier. I hadn't planned for this but you're failure turned to opportunity ".

"She also mentioned she recommended you to alter your fellatio patterns for more deep to shallow events to better train your muscle memory ". He with need possibly a few weeks to fully adjust to his larger dilator size. " Sweetie you may have to wait for your next bull cock fucking," The door chime went off and MsJoslyn stepped out and closed the door.

Madame he can still use the bull cock during the dilation increase unless his twzt gets tender. " Remember please going forward his twat will be officially his pussy, you of course can refer to it by any name" . No Madame I just forgot, I will use the proper name going forward. "Remember as of today he must use the proper references to his vulva, clity and pussy failures are demerits. " Understood Madame we both understand that.

Sweetie do you have any questions about today's changes or how anything else is going? Well I had one question of sorts . What about? Well I seem to have had with dilation a bit of leaking from my pussy. Also if I am going to dilate it more will it get worse.

Well Sweetie that would be normal if you're leaking lube after a fucking session. Whatever was squirted into your pussy is going to come out sometime! In your case that's going to be lubricant unless you sometime have a real dick discharge a load of spunk. Oh no mam.

Never say never but we showed Madame some wonderful toy's that can fill that service if it becomes a desire. " Don't worry about that now Sweetie, they merely mentioned that option in case it came up."

" Why don't you check your pads and then get dressed. I have already checked out. "

I had to freshen my pad in back. Then met out front. I thanked the ladies and wished them happy Holidays.

They returned the comments and included " Enjoy the season Sweetie "

Guest 2684 likes this.
  21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I was standing ready to leave, Madame didn't move. " I said, I had checked out, nothing about you being done ". I thought we were leaving. " Again you're trying to think, you can't seem to stop that bad habit either. I did not hear MsDonna say anything about your being done". I looked at all of them as they smiled.

MsDonna looked right at me. We definitely had not completed our business only your dilator and fellatio exercise demonstration. " I do believe you told me of his generating demerits with you in our discussion and certainly with you both afterwards and just now. "

Yes Madame , he did and I had not completed his evaluation ,only the exercise review phase. He did indeed generate multiple demerits with me and MsJoslyn already today and certainly with you. " Your very correct plus I believe you had additional review to conduct with him"

Yes a few more items to cover. " Sweetie I believe you should return to the dressing room ". Yes and your may go ahead and get back to your undies only, I will be there shortly. I returned , as I set my bag up I gave thought to my paddles, I hadn't brought my crop, that was not good. I removed my shirt and pants, then I verified my panties were displaying a proper profile.

I sat down wondering what other things we needed to review and demerits they are adding up for me. Again they left me waiting, I had heard the door chime twice with customers. MsDonna came in, alright Sweetie stand up for me and give me a slow turn. I did the 360 and stopped. That's much better, your at least arranged properly.

Alright we will continue with reviewing your evolution. You have only taken the bull cock once so far in your pussy? Yes mam. You felt it was the most stimulating of your toys ? Yes mam, definitely it was.
    Are you sure you haven't cheated and played with it in secret? No, never, I have thought about it, wished Madame would require it, but no.

But you want it don't you? You enjoyed being filled and fucked with it. Well, yes mam, I really felt I almost orgasmed with it, I really want to climax, Madame would be pleased. Do you want to please Madame or do you just want to climax from being pussy fucked? I always want to please her, she wants me to achieve prostate orgasm it's my future. I understand she expects any future orgasms for you are by her directives and you expect if it happens you're pussy will be the source. Yes mam.

That's what we have been trying to help you with. Yes mam, you and MsJoslyn have really helped us, especially helped me, I am trying very hard. Well sometimes, other times you misbehavior is major not to mention lack of attention. You need to work harder and focus on your tasks and duties. Yes mam

I get to follow all the advice and actions I am given, it difficult to balance it all. That's true but with focus and effort you can accomplish anything. You have learned many new things and have more in your future. Enjoyable exciting thing's that pleasures you and your Madame.

Let's return to our current task. You accumulated some demerits that must be applied as well. All three of us will be involved since we all had issues with you. You really added up to considerable large quantities, your cheeks are going to end up very tender and red. I didn't mean to do anything wrong today.

Let's cover a few other points before dealing with demerits. Are you enjoying your new bra and forms, now that you're full time? Yes mam, its working well and is more comfortable while being much less obvious. So your happy with the upgrade as your new normal chest. Yes mam, it works, I enjoy it and I getting used to it as natural, I guess.

Well I understand you've also developed an increasing sensitivity in your nipples with the gynecomastia developments? Yes mam, but they are restricted and Madame only allows authorized contact. What about when you shower, maybe you spend some time soaping and cleaning. No mam, I am only allowed to use my sponge to wash them and briefly at that. Maybe you occasionally cheat a little? Absolutely not, I wouldn't, Madame says that would be severe demerits.

What does her touching make you feel. Since we began making love she's always known the generated instant excitement in my penis. Now its many times more powerful, a simple brush or flick of her fingernails is electric. I nearly fold up if she repeatedly flicks me. Well Sweetie what happens if she sucks or nibbles on you,or maybe a pinch?

It's been many months since her mouth has touched them. I have no idea , but would love for her to show me. I've begged for it but she hardly shows them attention. Well maybe if you would misbehave less and perform better she would entertain that. Do you hear what I am saying? Yes mam, I do. Do you understand what I am saying? Yes mam, follow my Madame's commands and instructions better. Very good Sweetie.

Alright I believe it's time to take care of your demerits, wait here while I discuss with the ladies on how we will proceed.

Raychel Dresher and Guest 2684 like this.
  22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I waited sitting in my bra and panties. I wasn't even sure how many demerits or from who. But I knew I would be leaving with a very sore bottom. My mind was spinning many thoughts as I sat there. Madame had discussed many details with them many private secrets of our relationship.

Madame and MsJoslyn walked in they finishing a conversation. Sweetie, MsDonna is covering the front while MsJoslyn applies the demerits you owe her. MsJoslyn chose your paddle, he's all yours. Sweetie would you select a paddle so we deliver you demerits.

She had used my wooden paddle before and the leather along with my crop. She took it, this will work to start with. Well Sweetie let's assume you're position, you may keep your panties up. Lean to the dresser counter and brace. I turned and positioned myself, wondering how many demerits.

As before no warning, the first lick landed. Quickly followed by a second on my other cheek. I didn't know how many more were coming. Those were for your panties being improper. I stayed in position. I got two more and she informed me those were for my being slow in giving my answers. I was beginning to water up in my eyes again.

I then received two more this was for my improper referral to my lady clit and pussy. She then asked me to swap the paddle for another. As I went to the bag she requested the crop. I told her it wasn't available today.

Did Madame not tell you on last visit to always bring a full assortment for shopping visits? I had to answer, Yes mam. Well that's additional demerits, bring the leather paddle instead and resume your position.

After I bent over again I didn't have long to wait. 2 more licks for failure to bring all my punishment tools. I got a delay then 4 more licks. Those were for not bringing your dilator along. She then remarked that concluded my demerits on her list. My cheeks burned. my eyes were watering but I had not reached full tears.

Sweetie I regret your behavior and failed compliance to your guidelines have required punishment . I hope in the future you improve. Madame I will go trade out with MsDonna now. " That's fine. Thank you, again I apologize for his bad behavior. Sweetie you may stand up for now , maybe dry your eyes.

While we waited Madame inquired if I had learned any new things during my visit and review. Yes mam, several things and especially I was going to focus on behaving better. " Is that right, well you certainly have opportunities. "

MsDonna entered and closed the door behind her. Madame did you want to go first? " No, please you first , please choose your paddle " Alright, MsJoslyn informed me he failed to bring all his paddle equipment but there are some options. I will go with this larger leather paddle. Sweetie go ahead a reposition yourself, then lower your panties, maybe I can distribute things a bit.

I reached back and peeled my panties down. I turned to reset my hand and began waiting. She announced my first demerits would be for not bringing all my paddle tools. I then caught 2 quick licks of solid power. She announced my failure to bring my dilator and gave each cheek licks. You improperly displayed your vulva to us that was 2 more. During our discussions you used improper names when referring to your clit and pussy as directed by Madame, two more solid blows. I had tears rolling . During your fellatio exercise, I had to direct you to use special sauce, when you know you desire it for success, another two and I was whimpering.

Madame that concludes my list of infractions for this visit and my arm is tired. " You again have my apologies for all his failures on this visit ". I regret he hasn't done better on behavior. You can proceed with your discipline.

"Well those cheeks are very red and I certainly have any unused space. I believe I shall save mine for later. Sweetie go ahead and bring your panties back up. Put your paddle away and get redressed. "

I slipped my panties up and rechecked myself for proper placement, before I turned around. I then returned the paddle. Madame again left with her. I joined them.

Again I thanked them for helping me along with another holiday greeting. I then apologized for my misconduct and failures. Madame instructed me to wait in he car. Later she joined me and we headed home.

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    As I drove she directed me to go by the tattoo shop near the house. On arrival I was instructed to wait in the car.

She was in the shop for nearly 30 minutes. Upon her return she got in without comment beyond , " Sweetie. head home." I didn't ask what she was looking into at the shop. Mu curiosity was working overtime , we have visited 3 different shops that offer tattoo and piercing options along with other offerings including chasity devices. In our joint visits mostly discussed and reviewed tattoo art. A few times she had looked at cages but openly told me they didn't offer micro cages . A couple of the folk's brought up piercing options that were not an issue for smaller equipment.

She always remarked she didn't think that was on interest to her. I was always relieved to hear that. A tattoo option was always her primary focus. I figure she's still trying to decide about having me tattooed at some point, possibly something for us both. She often comments as she sees some during her reviewing my account on CM. She has full access to my account.

After we got home she informed me to prepare a meal, my punishment would come later. My really sore bottom and I hoped it might not be getting more today. But she apparently intends to complete my demerits. As we ate she asked if I had learned any ways to better my developing position and if I was happy about our changes.

Yes, the ladies did give me guidance on behavior and techniques. They also applied demerits for my failures during the visit. " I am fully aware of that and you just earned an additional demerit, for how you commented about it". Sorry, I meant I was thankful they gave me my demerits earned during visit to improve my attitude. " That's better ,but you still earned an additional demerit !" Yes mam.

MtnViper likes this.
  24. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She then asked me, " are you happy about how our relationship was developing and not regretting my total commitment?" No regrets, some surprises, I am still totally committed to you. " Well, I am glad to hear that. I didn't realize buying you those cages that Christmas would develop us both so much and we are not done!" Madame, I am yours, I only regret that I continue to fail in my behavior. " Well you're trying, it's expected, your nasty male habits require work to erase, so you must continue to focus on improvement. " Yes mam, I am always thankful when you and the ladies give me corrective demerits, hopefully less in the future. " Sweetie, that's always possible although you're paddles probably won't be retired anytime soon. As I said this journey has changed both of us and we have more changes coming. Your upcoming retirement will allow us to enjoy ourselves and further develop our relationship. "

That was true , I am scaling back work levels, less trips this year and next . I asked about her comments on more changes. " Sweetie, you're going to find additional training and improvements but when and what isn't your concern, only to comply and accept, that's your commitment. Any further inquiries will earn demerits, understood?" Yes Madame.

As the evening progressed I was instructed to do a full Douche and perform my dilation with my new larger insert, also to store away my smaller dilators since I had stretched out.

As I used the new one it was obvious it was larger, I was feeling the difference and not taking it all. I also was working with my efforts to worship the large cock. I used my juices as soon as I began leaking. Madame entered the bedroom and sat on bed watching me. I knew my cheeks still had some markings from the morning licks .

As I worked my exercising she commented that my bottom appeared ready for the rest of my demerits. I could only node my head. As I I inserted the dilator I was stopping with about 2 inches of taper left outside. My puckered sphincter was saying it was full. I wondered if I could even stretch anymore. But this was only the second session with the larger dilator. I knew before I felt the same and later took it all.

My timer went off so I wrapped up and cleaned my toy's up. She told me to shower and wait in bed for her.

She joined me she slipped her tee shirt off after getting in bed she rolled over to her massage position. She has been allowing less events of me seeing her nude and even in underwear. I looked forward to catching views of her, they made high points in my day. I positioned to massage her. When she was ready for front side she pulled her tshirt over her breasts. I massaged to her panties and she then declared she was pleased.

I was wondering if she had plans for me. I rolled back to my side . " Sweetie, don't worry, I didn't forget you, go get your wooden paddle. I don't expect you to go to bed without some attention. " I quickly shifted my mood from maybe being further stimulated to being disciplined.

I came back she was dressed and waiting. "Lets get your collar and leash on." She buckled and snapped the leash on. "Get onto the bed doggy position we will see how that works ". She used the leash to position me. I waited for the unknown number of licks. My cheeks were still sore and fixing to be reheated. It was different being up on the bed she had me at the edge on the end. She had a very advantageous level to swing the paddle . She instructed me to look down and not to look anywhere else. I lowered my panties. She reminded me the kids had gone upstairs i should be careful how much noise I make.

She then began, I quickly realized this position was allowing her great swing leverage. I wanted to cry out but repressed the desire. " Keep count, I expect you to tell me how many and why you got the demerits ". She continued until seven licks had been applied. I had tears dropping but had muffled myself to a mumbled whimpering .

" Alright, now let's hear you're demerit reasons." Yes Madame. I got one for my remark about the ladies discipline today. 2 licks for failure to properly load all my paddles. 2 for not bringing my current dilator . Then 2 for not properly maintaining a proper vulva appearance in my panties.

" Well, that's close enough, are you ready for the suprise reward?" Yes Madame, may I have the reward? " Absolutely, but first we need to deal with your failure to keep your head and eyes down as directed. I quickly turned and put my head back down. Shortly she planted a single lick. The absolute strongest tonight. I kept my position. " Now, do you want your reward?" I managed to say yes please, but held my position. She pulled my panties back up. Next thing I felt was another lick on my other cheek equally hard. I was shocked, this was my reward?

" Well, how did you enjoy your surprise reward Sweetie?" I had not moved. Thank you Madame for my surprise reward and thank you for my demerits. I think I surprised her with that. After a moment she remarked " Well maybe you're actually getting something from our attempts to educate you! I thought you might like to have your buns balanced for licks."

Yes Madame especially that last one before my reward. " Oh! you think it was different? Yes mam, it was definitely different, much stronger. " It should have been, I used both hands to swing both the last 2. Figured balancing the other side would be better. " Yes Madame, when I sit both sides will feel equally warm, reminding me of my failures and to do better.

I believe it's your bedtime , let's take you potty then I will tuck you in. I would be sleeping leashed tonight.

25. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I lay in bed trying to sleep but my brain was processing the day and my bottom had me laying on my stomach. She had her video game up and going. I was restless.

"Sweetie are you having trouble getting to sleep?"Yes a bit, busy day and honestly my buns are on fire. " Understandable, you had a lot of demerits today. Slip your panties down and I will see about giving you some relief. " She got out a gel of aloe and benzocaine, meant for sunburn and burns.

She applied it generously and gently as she massaged my buttocks. Her touch was wonderful, I was sore but this was a rare treat. She hasn't caressed or massaged me for a couple of years. Never had she offered any relief after discipline before. It almost made made it worth getting punished, almost.

" Sweetie is this helpful? Are you feeling better? Yes Madame, it's wonderful. " I am not trying to stimulate or excite your feelings!" She slapped both my cheeks, firmly. I yelped. I'm sorry, I only meant it was really soothing. " You really think I buy that lame comment?" It is soothing, really! " Sweetie maybe it is but I think you're getting more from it than that? Don't lie, you were getting excited weren't you? I can check your pad , I am certain your wet since we changed it."

She was right I knew I was leaking from her massage and touching me. I can't help it , Yes I am leaking. " Do I need to use the paddle on you again? Please no. I wasn't lying, it was soothing I couldn't help the other, it was wonderful feeling as you rubbed the gel in.

"I cannot allow you to falsify your answers leaving out details, especially any that are creating erotic feelings making your clity leak juices! Anything verbal, visual , mental or physical that excite you or cause leakage must be disclosed immediately. Only exceptions would be when you're leaking little clit is obviously exposed for visual confirmation.

What about times when we are out in public or shopping. " I believe that was covered, unless you're exposing yourself in public !" No Madame, but sometimes we don't have privacy . " Are you worried about telling me you're leaking or wet in public?" In some situations it might need to wait. " No Sweetie, if something is making you leak, I expect immediate acknowledgment. If you're on a shopping event you tell me or the ladies if I happen to be elsewhere. Your mentality is being reprogrammed and knowing what excites you is important. It assists in the process of rewiring your erogenous zone focus. If you your reading a book and you clit gets wet divulge it. If you take a nap or during the night and dream, when you wake up wet, I want to hear what you're dreaming if possible. Do I make myself perfectly clear?" Yes Madame, could we maybe have a code phrase for really public situations? " Sweetie would you be embarrassed, do you often leak in public or family situations? Well sometimes, if I daydream or think about thing's especially these days with less activity.

" I suppose , that happens, well how about for those moments you ask me for some juicy fruit gum? Think you could work that into your conversation?" Thank you Madame, that's a good option. " I expect that only when there is no option to quietly telling me directly, we can discuss details of the stimulus source at a later point. "

I understand. She then gave me 4 hand slaps before pulling my panties up. " Sweetie you escaped the paddle but demerits were created to deliver. Now get yourself to sleep "

Guest 2271 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice