Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    I still had a restless night but overall , much better as my bottom numbed out some. The leash rules require her permission to unhook and go to the bathroom. That requires me to wait for her to awaken to request. I have to lay and wait to hear she has semi woken and request potty. I then cane unhooked and return to clip back on. Collar only nights are much more comfortable.

Next morning I prepared breakfast and did cleaning before my dilator exercise. She again came in for observation. " I see your cheeks are still showing some pink, how are they feeling?" Madame I still feel yesterday's discipline for my failures. I expect it will be reminding me for at least three days maybe 4 this time.

" Well that should help you stay focused on your priorities ". Yes mam, I really do try to avoid getting demerits, it just happens. " You have improved but somehow your nature seems to get you off course. "

"Before you fill your mouth with your favorite cock , I've got a couple of more questions. You're still not taking your new dilator fully?" Not yet Madame. "How long do you think it will take to prepare your pussy to accept it fully?" I don't know the ladies said not to rush it , it could be a few weeks. " You only needed two weeks for taking the last one " Yes mam, but this one may require longer, I am really feeling it stretch me me. " Well a larger cock will do that, you still want that larger cock to fuck you?" Yes Madame, but this dilator is larger than the bull cock ! "That's true but the ladies both said it would be much better to expand you, to better enjoy your bigger cock. Especially if you're wanting me to mount you and ride you as I did with your smaller cock. You also want that correct? Yes Madame, if you choose to do so. " Well I certainly want that option but we don't want to hurt your pussy !"

No mam, I am working to follow their recommendations, they have always been correct. " I am glad you're listening to them and following their good directions." Yes Madame, they really are helpful and understand our situation. " Sweetie, you're not their first rodeo, they have many special customers and many that exceed your need's . I have discussed many options and opportunities with them, far beyond my imagination or interest for us to do, but very interesting. I value their input and it is helpful for your development. Continue your exercise, I know you're eager to practice your cocksucking as I can see your clity dripping from all this discussion ."

With that I collected my juices and filled myself with the bull cock. She watched for a bit before leaving me to finish my time.
    I was busy thinking about her comments and questions. I focused on the larger shaft I was sucking, wondering what it would feel like inside my pussy. I was excited but it was large.

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My day progressed with my chores but I daydreamed about the morning exercise. She had really tweaked my curiosity. I then noted I was leaking from my thoughts. I went to the living room to report my wetness.

Madame I need to report I am leaking currently. " You are? Is it from this mornings exercise?" No Madame, I cleaned and put on a fresh pad. " Well, what do believe stimulated your wetness, what were you thinking about?" I was cleaning the bathroom and I uh, was daydreaming about our discussion this morning.

" This morning we discussed your exercising to expand your pussy to accept being fucked by the bull cock. Your desire for it both by doing yourself and on occasion me mounting you. Which were you thinking about?"

I suppose all of it, how I'd handle being filled with it, being stretched by its size. " Sweetie your going to be fine, you worried about handling your older cock, you thought it was massive. Now you're used to it and love it drilling your pussy, don't you? Yes Madame, your right. " Sweetie I already know that you're a slut and love being fucked by big cocks, it's quite apparent!"

I'm sorry Madame, I don't mean to be a slut but I really have become addicted to it. It makes me feel good and happy. It has become a very satisfying part of me. " Of course, that's no surprise, its natural , your finding your inner voice that wants sexual pleasure. You are hungry for satisfaction and your new source of orgasm. Your pussy and prostate can and will give you that fulfillment you hunger for. If the ladies are correct you will quickly forget about the old way of climax. I am so pleased and excited for you, I enjoy helping you find new pleasures. That's part of why its important to discuss all events that create your wetness. Your mind is the greatest tool that will unlock your mind and body to enjoy your new evolution. I love you and I love our new relationship as we both evolve, it pleasures me. "

Madame, I am very happy and only want to please you. I am enjoying our journey into this new phase. " Sweetie, this isn't a phase, you commited over a year ago to follow any and all actions and directives I deemed necessary to develop a new beginning. Yes mam, and I am still completely to that. I never dreamed either of us would change so much, but it's fantastic.

" Yes, we have changed, we will continue with more changes, we are restarting. We should have done this year's ago. I didn't realize when you bought that first cage decades ago you wanted this. I was naive, i didn't realize you were offering me control of everything, when you mentioned it again, I decided to accept your offer and honestly we will never go back. I can see your happy and enjoying your new life as I am. Your retirement is a perfect time and allows us to enjoy ourselves in this new format. "

Madame, I never thought about it this way. I bought that first cage to spice up our love life, to do something different. I didn't think about any of this stuff. " Sweetie you offered the keys then, you said , I had control over my penis and yourself. Well this time I was mature and realized you wanted me to take charge. I am doing that and it's very evident your happy with the results. " Madame, you are right as usual. I suppose years ago if you had accepted my offer I would have done whatever you wanted.

" I have no doubt, the difference was , I wasn't mature enough to understand your inner feelings. Just think we both missed decades of pleasure being ourselves. Well Sweetie we still have time to change and enjoy a new Chapter. These next decades can allow us both new adventures and freedom to enjoy our real callings. "

"Well Sweetie you have some laundry to attend. Go about your duties . Yes Madame.

3. Guest 2271

Guest 2271 Active member

Local Time:
    Love your writing sir

StubHub likes this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I continued to digest all of information we discussed. I questioned myself of why I I purchased that original cage. At the time I thought it was to show her control of my getting close without the option of sex unless she wanted to unlock her penis. I had told her that it was hers to control. I also told her I would wear it as much as she wanted bedtime especially but anytime she wanted. She would have complete authority over it's use.

She was never too interested and never held the keys rather they were in the dresser drawer. She never unlocked it , it it was on me she would tell me to get rid of it and return if I wanted sex. After a bit more than a year it was completely out of use except for a couple of times I tried to restart it.

Now she after our discussion of our lack of intimacy for her fear of having to have sex. She bought the 3 xmas cages and we have only gone deeper. I was committed to salvaging out marriage and reviving our at least being close without PIV. Now we are close on her terms and its wonderful. I am finding new pleasures and gladly accepting my new status. I don't think she's finished with me . Even my punishment reminds me of her attention and desire for us to continue. I don't think I would refuse anything she commands me to do. Despite my reservations at first, I have found enjoyment and pleasure following her directives.

I was waiting in laundry to switch another load to dryer. I hadn't noticed but she was standing at entry it startled me for a moment. Yes Madame, did you need something? " No, I was just observing your contentment in your task. You certainly have taken to housekeeping nicely. Are you planning to handwash my delicates today, my panty drawer is getting low." Yes Madame, that's next after I switch out this batch. Before bedtime your lingerie will all be in place, panties and bras.

"Fantastic as I said you're really good on the housekeeping duties. You know once we move to the playhouse as our primary, you'll be able to be more comfortable and wear your domestic outfits. You always seem more focused when properly dressed.

Yes mam, it helps me focus with my clothes reminding me continously, kind of like switching modes. " Well you've said several times that you prefer your domestic clothing especially during your chores. Indeed for indoor chores, those times outside not real convenient. " I understand about wardrobe effects on yard chores but that's good for you to learn and understand. Women are challengedin a variety of ways men take for granted" yes Madame,.

"We will be calling and early evening today so expect that. You will have some extra activities to accomplish. " Yes Madame, I will make sure to wrap up early.

Guest 2271 likes this.
  5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Evening came and everything was done on my chores . I was wondering what activities she had for me, something was coming.
    Many thanks. Madame requires my diary to be detailed about my evolution and training.

Hopefully some find it interesting or useful.

Guest 2271 likes this.
  6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    After some DVR catch up see sent me off to perform a full Douche and begin my dilation exercises. I was well into my 25 minute cycle when she arrived. She sat down and just monitored my exercise.

As I wrapped up she spoke up. " Clean your toys, leave the condom on the cock and add two lube shooters then lay back down. Following her directives I got myself prepared. As I was laying down, she told me to get my cock as well.

She came over and handed me a bottle of lubricant. " Sweetie, it's been awhile since you've had a good fucking, Let's correct that tonight, would you enjoy that?" Yes Madame, I've been restricted to my dilators. "That's correct, but you're due for a good milking and that might reduce your easy leaking. We will fix that and see." Yes mam.

"Go ahead and lube that cock so you can enjoy it. I will watch you enjoy it, but may give you some guidance. " Yes mam. I added some lube to begin using it. I began circular motions and light pressure, as I relaxed. I was excited, it has been awhile . From her elevated angle position she could easily see both sides of me.

I continued to increase pressure and very quickly it slipped into me. As I slightly twisted it slid deeper I then began a slow stroke. It almost felt loose almost no friction at my sphincter. I was fully penetrated, I pulled back to my prostate and used short strokes and felt the pressure. I massaged the head against my prostate building the sensations. I had my eyes closed enjoying myself. I felt my juices dripping on my leg.

I would work my prostate and then alternated with stroking myself deeply.

" Well, you really got busy quickly with that cock. Go ahead give yourself a good drilling use the whole shaft, alternate between fast and slow speeds. I followed her directions. I ended up pulling it completely out but on the down stroke it slipped right back in. I just popped right in. " Do that again, all the way out". I did and again I slipped right through with only a slight tension. She had me repeat this several times. " Alright give you walnut some attention. " I worked my prostate , I felt a lot of urge pressure building and it was a magnificent feeling. I was loosing touch to everything else. I settled into a cross sweeping motion and steady rythem.

Then like a bolt of lightning she hard pinched my left nipple. She had quietly moved over to me. I screeched and jerked. I got my awareness back and looked at her smiling at me.. " My what a sensitive little thing you've become, not to mention very messy " . With that I looked down and apparently I had peed during this.

I'm very sorry, it shocked me when you pinched me. I didn't mean to pee in myself. " Sweetie it wasn't exactly pee at least not all of it. You had another discharge of sorts. Very cute, wish I had a video! You let out a little squirt followed by an stringy ooze. I guess that nipple pinch was your launch button. "

I don't know what happened I was working my prostate and when you pinched I jumped, I didn't realize anything happened. My nipple still hurts. " You really have gotten soft !" Madame I can't help it they are more sensitive than ever. I've been restricted contact as you directed, now they have gotten hypersensitive. " That's exactly as it should be, you will continue to minimize contact when bathing and absolutely no playing with them. As with your clity. Pussy and body it's my property and is only played with by my orders. Yes Madame.

"Continue your service to that cock, continue the long strokes every third bring it out and in like before. It appeared to comfortable and easy to repenetrate." Yes mam, it wasn't a problem, I was a little surprised by that. " Sweetie don't worry it's not surprising, your just relaxing and enjoying that nice cock. Your pussy want's it and is making it easy, that's normal. It will recover and become normal again, vaginas behave that way!"

I continued my efforts and I continued to find it easy to pass my sphincter muscles with simple pressure. I continued to leak as I worked myself. " Well you're certainly milking yourself nicely your leg and the pad are wet." She went into the bathroom cabinet and returned with latex gloves.

" I believe you might enjoy me fucking your hungry pussy, would you enjoy that? " Yes Madame, please fuck me, I want you too, my pussy want's it. " Your such a cock slut, allright, get yourself prepared for a serious fucking session. "

She took hold and began working that cock with a vengeance. Pumping it in and out full strokes. Over a wide range of speeds. She shifted the angle so the glans head was pumping my prostate. I felt the pressure urges building again. She shortened her stroke and began focusing on my walnut as she calls my prostate. Using a circular motion with steady pressure. I felt a horrendous urge to pee feeling it creates despite having emptying my bladder barely 30 minutes earlier. I really wanted to move and hump against the cock. She put her other hand on my hip. " Sweetie don't move, none at all " She continued her massage working me into further frenzy. She pulled her extra hand back. I mistakenly moved my hips she immediately slapped my butt. I locked myself as she continued.

I was almost hurting if felt so good. With my eyes closed my brain was only tuned to groin and the wonderful sensations. Next thing was her fingernails flicking my nipple creating a burning electric sensation. I jerked in reaction, she then slapped my butt again really hard. She returned the fingernail to my nipple. I did my best to remain still. She then pinched a rolled my nipple. Next I generated another discharge less than before.

" Very nice Sweetie a cute mini squirt and dribble don't think it was a orgasm exactly. " She withdrew the cock and laid it on the protective pad. No mam, no orgasm feeling, I just reacted to the shock of my nipple. Its feels kind of like an electric shock. I guess everything just turns loose for a instant. It was so intense out of nowhere.

" Well Sweetie , you're fixing to experience another probable intense experience." She then plunged two gloved fingers into me. She began a massage to my prostate, I almost instantly felt the intensity. She was stroking and curling her fingers. " How does that compare to the cock.

I had a trembling voice but informed her I was already peaking in intensity of any of the other experiences. " Sweetie are you enjoying this?" Oh yes Madame, it's marvelous, please keep doing it". She then withdrew her fingers.

Please, Madame, please don't stop. " Sweetie you have something else to try" Anything Madame, whatever you wish, I will try. " Is that right?" Yes Madame, anything!. She reached behind her and brought the bull cock into my sight. Madame, that? In my pussy? " Yes, do you want to try it? " Madame I don't think I am ready yet. " Sweetie , you're going to try it, by yourself at your pace, take your time and see what happens. Just roll the condom on lube it and try, you may be surprised. "

7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I was very apprehensive about the larger bull cock. I was was nervous as I rolled the condom down the larger shaft. In my mind it was massive. The big head and large viens. She was watching me as I applied the lube and used my fingers to spread it.

" Go ahead Sweetie, wrap your hand around it feel it's size and power, stroke it , make it hard and erect. You want it, own it, your going to take it and fuck it , it's going to pleasure you si much. You want it don't you? I was slowly stroking the slick shaft. Yes Madame, I want it to fuck my pussy, I want it! I am scared.

" Sure you're a little scared, but you've been wanting it . Just try don't hurt yourself, take plenty of time. Don't worry and stop if needed. Just give it a try!."

I repositioned and began to circle it around my pussy, only light pressure. I nuzzled against it, it seemed so large, I felt it on my cheek crack. She watched me , she took some lube and began to lightly circle my nipple the the other one. It was intense I felt it in my groin. She was lightly touching and very slow motions.

" It's OK , keep relaxing and just let it happen. I slowly increased my pressure I started a slow small twist. I was sliding it into me , I paused. I kept the pressure on . It went past my sphincter, I had it inside. I held still. " Oh, Sweetie, look at you, are you OK. I just nodded. I waited, then slowly I began to sink it deeper. I then slowly pulled it back. I shallow worked it slowly. I then brought it to my prostate. I rested it there and rocked it against my walnut. I felt pressure urges.

" Sweetie, you're taking that bull for a ride. Go ahead fill yourself, that's what you want? I nodded and began to insert more. She put a hand on mine. Not adding anything just being there with me. I used a little twist as I slid the shaft till its ball sac kissed me. I had it all in. I kay there filled and happy.

" Oh , look at you, that bull is no match for you! Are you ready to fuck that cock with your mighty pussy ?. Just a nice slow fuck? I didn't say anything, I just slowly pulled back and when the head reached my prostate, I plunged it back in. With a slow steady movement. After a bit she asked " would you like for me to slow fuck your pussy? You could just enjoy it."

I removed my hand and she continued my method. Unfortunately she stopped circuling my nipples. " Sweetie, we don't want to over rev your engine! You're orgasm has to be anal only. That's your commitment, we know you're nipples could probably make your clity cum, but that's not allowed. Your pussy and walnut can give you multiple orgasms, just be patient. Enjoy, feel me fucking you, feel the bull cock. "

I was indeed feeling it, my prostate could feel the extra pressure. The slow motions was very nice but wasn't creating the prostate intensity . I was so happy feeling so full . I asked Madame if I could change position. " What do you want?" I was thinking about doggy style? " Alright do you want to remove the cock?" No Madame, please keep it in my pussy, I believe it's fine.

I rolled and brought myself into all fours. She just held the balls against me. " What do you want me to do, slow fuck or what?" Let's try you holding steady and I will work myself on it. " Alright , go ahead fuck yourself I will attempt to keep it fixed and steady.

I began several slow steady rocking to pump myself. My prostate was feeling it but I asked her to angle it to increase the effect. I began short pumping it to focus on my walnut. It was really getting good. The pressure intensity increased. Madame took her free hand and began to massage and gently squeezed my balls.

I kept my eyes closed. I was immersed in sensations. She had observed my motion and speed. " Sweetie, stop rocking, I am going to fuck you now!" I did and she replaced my efforts. I just kept my eyes closed as she fucked my pussy and prostate, still loving my ball sac and nuts.

As usual I wasn't even pressing my micro cage. Yet my guts were building in escasty I just reveled in the moment. I was taking the bull and it was pushing my button's.

majorsk likes this.
  8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I didn't have any awareness of time during this nor did I care. I only wanted more.. I was hanging on movement she was gentle but firmly methodical with the strokes to my prostate and she countered that with her other hand in my balls.

She then used her thumbnail to lightly scratch my perineum. I was going mad from it almost, the nearly continuous edge.

After a brief time she combined herbal squeeze and scratching it happened I had something like a spasm of pleasure waves I flowed cum juices, not in spurts more like a surging little flow. She stopped everything except a constant squeeze to my balls. I subsided the discharge.

No words, she then restarted her movements of the cock. I wanted to hump back on it but resisted. I began new sensations in my prostate. All I could think of was that, more of it. I wanted to help me get more and more. I also wanted to hump madly on the shaft, I didn't know which was more desirable.

She shortly stopped her movements and released my sac. " Fuck yourself on this beautiful shaft, make it cum and fill your pussy with hot spunk." I began rocking myself back and forth on it. She allowed it to pop out at point, I rocked back, hunting for it. " You want it don't you? Don't you cock slut!. Yes Madame, please I won't it , please more. " Wiggle your ass, let your hot dripping pussy find it!."

I wiggled and rocked back. She had moved it away from my reach. Please, please I won't more, please Madame, give me more cock.!! She moved it back I felt its head against me . I pressed back to feel its pressure as I pressed I felt some resistance before it penetrated me. I then began pumping myself on it. She moved the angle to refocus on my prostate.

I was trying to recreate the earlier motions and sensation but I couldn't find it. I kept trying, hunting for it. "What's wrong slut? Can't find your sweet spot? With that she removed the cock . I wiggled and searched for the cock. I rocked back , it wasn't there. " I believe you've had enough, that happens with cocks. They get off and are done, the woman gets left hanging sometimes without an orgasm or only one. That's unfortunately life for the woman even a cock slut. Of course I am very pleased my little cock slut just had her first pussy orgasm. Didn't you? "

I had something Madame, I loved it, I won't more. It wasn't anything I felt before, it was marvelous, extreme. I tried to find it again. " Yes, I know you tried, you tried. I think you found you new orgasm! " I don't think so, it didn't feel like an orgasm, I didn't ejaculate , I leaked, i didn't get the sensations of climax. I got some fantastic feelings I wanted more.

" Well pet, welcome to your new world, you can have more, when I allow it. But as with all your pleasure points, I control them, your my property, I decide when and how. It's not just my clity locked up, that cage symbolizes your complete devotion to me, you asked me to hold your keys, I accepted your offer and commitment, this is what you begged for. Well Sweetie that is and will be your world and your journey isn't over. Our fun and adventure is just beginning.

I was listening to her in my euphoric state laying there all I wanted was more. Madame I am yours forever, I only want to please you and I live you. I am yours to my core.

" You say that but all you really want now is more sex, you want more." Madame I can't help it, it felt so good, whatever it was. " It was your orgasm, your pussy had it's first orgasm , your slut pussy is hungry for another. Well maybe, your clity had it's last one almost a year ago. Maybe in a year your pussy can have another, that depends on me.

Madame please, I will do anything. "Yes that I already know. The only problem is what you want is illrelivant what I allow is. You often left me without a climax just your juices leaking out of my pussy while you went to sleep. I didn't get one one orgasm let alone multiple. You are now capable of multiple orgasms providing I allow it. Maybe someday that might be allowed or maybe not.

Madame I am so sorry I failed to provide you climaxes, i know i sometimes climaxed early before you over the years. I always tried to wait. I couldn't always control myself it felt so good in you. " "hellfire, you and your tiny thing often went off before you even got inside. Many times you during foreplay with it only semi hard, i probably had more of your spunk delivered outside than inside over the years. I think you preferred it, certainly during the last 10 years before we stopped. You would fall out and just finish on my vulva. The last 5 or six years that was your only way of climax. "

"Of course on the plus side I just climbed off and you're abdomen had all the mess to clean up. I didn't leak out for the next two days. Well that's history, the future is different for both of us. You will continue to learn and develop, you will become a better mate and maybe earn occasional rewards. "

" Well enough talk, you may get up and clean everything and yourself up, you've certainly made a mess everywhere. Your pussy is leaking as much as you're clity." I understood playtime was over.

Guest 2271 and majorsk like this.
  9. majorsk

majorsk AKA Wormy boy

teacher
    East Sussex
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    Your journey is getting hotter and hotter, thanks for letting us in.

StubHub likes this.
  10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    As I cleaned I felt lubricant leaking. I had to stop and wipe myself. My pussy was not itself, I suppose it's being stretched so much hadn't allowed it to recover yet. I was told this was normal. All really wanted was to have more action.

As I washed the cocks I still amazed myself at the difference. I took out the original slim cock started with. So different it was slim and smooth. The others were covered in raised viens with real looking glans heads. So massive, I looked at my micro cage these cocks were so long and big in comparison.

In my best day, I only was 25% of their length and half the girth. Madame caught me as I compared them. " you are supposed to be cleaning up and preparing for bed. Not admiring manhood cocks you want to be fucked by. Or were you trying to imagine what it would be like to actually have junk that size, Sweetie even that slim Jim toy is superior to anything you ever had. "

Yes Madame, I was just thinking. I am almost done. " ,Good you have major massage duty tonight. Yes mam. I wrapped up and got showered and dressed. I made sure to put pads in my panties.

I provided a extra effort massage. When I was done she leashed me up on my return from my last pee and pad replacement. I hoped she wasn't going to sleep to sound I figured my pads would require replacing during the night. I still had lubricant oozing out. I laid awake a good while before she semi woke and I asked permission. I found leakage off my pad and lubericant had slightly soiled my panties. That would be a penalty for me. I suppose my joy has a price, it was worth it.

That morning she got an additional massage. I reported my leakage and soiled panties. She made no comments. We got up after that. I made breakfast and cleared things up. I was thinking about the event's. MsDonna had always said I would know and enjoy my first prostate orgasm, it would spoil me, I could have multiple orgasms. If that is what I did it was very special and intense. I absolutely wanted more. I focused on the thought I could have multiple climaxes.

Normally I was a one shot and done situation. In younger days with efforts I had followed with a second orgasm. On occasions she got me restored and I got seconds. Usually it was for her trying to get her first, I was unaware at the time. Sometimes I wasn't able to get it up and she humped me externally trying to achieve her climax. I had really failed her over our years.

At lunch she informed me we would be visiting MsJoslyn's shop for a late appointment time. " The ladies are so happy and want a full review. MsDonna asked how your little pussy felt?" I let her know you did well ,and besides a little leaking your fine" Yes mam, everything feels alright. " I was very proud and happy for you. You found your new climax center, that opens your horizon. Don't forget to prepare your travel bag" Yes Madame.

I triple checked my bag, I wanted no demerits.

majorsk likes this.
  11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We arrived 30 minutes before closing time, I found out per their request. They both greeted us with big smiles.

Well we understand you had a very special evening yesterday. Yes mam, it was very special. Madame you're little lady has found her hidden powers. " Yes, I agree, of course I hold the keys, literally and physically. " They all laughed. Well of course you do Madame, as it should be, a cock slut needs proper control. " I will control him, that's exactly what he wants!"

Yes Madame, he certainly craves submission to superior authority. " Yes, we could have started this decades ago " . Really? " yes, he bought his first cage 30 years ago and offered me the keys and control. At the time, I was too naive to realize what he wanted." Madame we all were programmed by the system to behave and the man was superior and in charge. Certainly that wasn't true and finally women have stepped forward to realize their true superiority position. Its interesting he knew his needs and offered you control. I'm surprised he didn't offer it again.

" he did, several times over the years. I just didn't understand his true desire. I felt it was just a play to get more sex. " Well that probably was part of it, as that is true of all males, even underdeveloped ones.

Sweetie did you know your real desire was to submit and serve your lady? I never really thought that then. You bought a cage to lock your little manhood up giving the keys to your wife to control your ability to penetrate her or even to masturbate yourself. You did masturbate then didn't you? They all were looking at me. Yes mam. You've always masturbated at least until this last year or so. Yes mam, I did. " Sweetie, I knew you played with yourself, all men do. Of course most have more to play with. "

Madame our experience is smaller the junk the more they yank! Another round if laughter. It starts early and becomes normal, some become chronic masturbaterrs. It follows them into marriage, it can create issues and performance failures.

" Really, that could explain some things. I always put it off to his pathetic little junk. " Well smaller equipment can and does create similar shortcomings, excuse the pun. " Well Sweetie, was that part of your performance issues? Did your masturbation play keep you from performing?

I suppose it may have effected me. " Well you admitted playing with yourself , you even had some issues before we married. I knew you'd never be great for physical love but unfortunately I loved you despite that. I was aware you were never going t be a stud. Madame my masturbation did negatively affect my performance I couldn't stop myself, I always told myself it was better than pestering you for sex.

" Well , that's no longer an issue, your clity is controlled, besides you have a new pleasure zone, when allowed. " if you orgasm in the future you're clity will not be required ". I understand, it's caged and off limits. " Beyond that, your clity has failed to generate an orgasm even when you're allowed to try, many times in fact "

Ladies he had some doubts about what occurred. He thinks it might not have been an orgasm. His clity didn't experience it's normal pulsating pumping out spunk and spasms. They laughed, shaking their heads. Sweetie I never said it would be like before, I told you it would exceed anything you had felt before. I never said your clity would squirt spunk as usual. Let me guess, you just slow flowed of oozed cum? Yes mam and no pumping spasms. Yes mam.

Did you enjoy the sensations were they longer lasting waves? Yes that's a good definition. You found your anal orgasm and could potentially have multiple ones . You didn't crash did you, you hungered to keep going, your energy gained instead of failing. Yes mam, I really wanted more, I was energized rather that let down and sleepy.

Exactly Sweetie, men go to sleep, women get energetic because they want additional orgasms and can. You now have that gift, if Madame allows it. Your behavior and obedience probably will dictate and control that option and frequency.

" I have already informed him exactly that. His future requires a continuous development in his skills and behavior. He's got great opportunity to become what he has desired but suppressed, now he can openly pursue it during retirement. It's going to be fantastic for us both.

"Sweetie do you have any questions or concerns,? do the ladies need to resupply your lubricant? we are using more. "

I guess they agree with you about my new orgasm. I don't understand exactly, I didn't ejaculate normally. MsDonna interrupted, you will not experience a normal Male ejaculation, in fact you may find you will orgasm without any real discharge at all. You never spoke of that. You didn't ask silly, you quit listening after hearing it would be the best orgasm ever and you could have multiples. That was all you needed, it's true, some of our boys have a series of superO's , you may to, provided your Madame allows it. You mean if I keep going I could get multiples. Sweetie your missing the point. A superO could trigger an series of orgasm even without additional efforts . They roll over you like cascading waves. Very much like a woman and a gspot superO. It doesn't get any better isn't that correct Madame.

Yes, I understand exactly and agree. I must admit he never understood Gspot power of course he wouldn't he didn't have the equipment to reach it. Of course I had alternative means to supplement his very shortcomings, excuse that pun. Again they laughed.

Madame it only takes about 3 inches with proper angle. Your right but but I am afraid even in early marriage that was to deep for him. Goodness we didn't realize he was that small. I mean we felt age and the cage contained a bit more than that.

Sweetie, when you got erections what were your measurements? Well. Sweetie every man measures his junk! Just tell us. Well about 2 1/4" long and just over an inch in diameter. What about now, I you stay flaccid. Well my diameter is basically just under a inch my length goes from turtled inside up to 3/4"

" He sometimes reaches an inch when he's very excited, no erection a slight semi stubby. It's cute when it happens. Of course now it's just an excited clit nowadays much better function.

She looked at me. " Sweetie , you're clity is controlled but still has purpose just new purpose. " Yes mam. " Did you have other questions or concerns , besides your new orgasm capacity. " MsDonna yesterday after dilator exercise, Madame allowed me to fuck my older cock. I found it was very easy to penetrate myself. Even multiple times, I had very little tension resisting reentry. You're saying you're pussy was loose and relaxed? Yes mam, very much so. That concerns you? Well I've never been so loose. After that and other play I stayed loose for awhile. That night I had considerable lubricant leaking. Well Sweetie you're pussy is different but remember your work to dilate is designed to allow you to enjoy big cock with comfort. You will have some looseness but its temporary. But the 12 to 24 hours after a big cock session might allow some leaking. Where a proper capacity pad and your will be fine. Lubricant or other leaking is possible. I would suggest a full Douche so your intestinal tract is empty of everything except lubricant.

Your pussy is doing the same thing mine does after a large cock fucking. We all gap open from it, and whatever spunk is there comes out, isn't that correct Madame. " Yes that's what I told him. "
    It won't become permanently loose? No dear you will be fine, just don't rush and hurt yourself.

Madame informed us you took your big bull cock and enjoyed it. Yes mam, used hand control both mine and also Madame. How are you doing with your dilator. I am going in less 2 inch of taper, I am slowly looking to take more. But gradual. Very good, Madame you hand control fucked him with the bull?

" Yes, both with him rocking to fuck himself and also me hand stroking him with it. I see, do you plan to mount him and peg him with the bull in strap on? Well he wants me to, I have on occasion rode him when I wanted to, with its predecessor, not as much as he wanted. I understand it's your pace not his, it's a special treat, but only when you're in the mood. He's aware but he begs for it. Yes that's very common with the boys, especially the cock sluts.

Madame I want to remind you both to wait for pegging until he achieves a couple of weeks taking the #8 dilator fully with comfort. Sweetie, your mission is to prepare your pussy and merely letting your Madame know your available fir mounting. Your not to pester about it, she will mount you when she is ready. Your hers to use when and how she wants, not for you to seek your pleasure. Yes mam. I understand , I don't request, I can receive demerits. Really demerits for asking. Yes mam.

" That's correct ladies. I may allow him to choose from a couple of options. But I don't tolerate him asking for attention. Of course him often begs for me to do more of something . That may become a demerit generating event. " He begs? " Absolutely, serious begging and pleading. Its almost comical at times.

What does he beg for? Different things, nipple play, ball play and his new favorite manual prostate massage. You tried that? "Yes yesterday, I was gloved to cock fuck him and decided to try your suggestion. He was almost in tears pleading for more. It's a bit of bother to do, but I could feel his walnut and felt it change with his excitement. "

I told you, I glad you felt the different stages. We can discuss that some more privately. " Definitely, I may occasionally want to give him special treatment to milk him" . So he begged for you to do more massage? " Very much, so.

Well Sweetie , you liked Madame giving you digital attention? Yes mam. Not the same as a doctor exam. No mam, nothing like that. It was exquisite, one of the best feelings yet. So you begged for more. Yes mam, but Madame stopped and brought out the bull cock. I see so that got the bull involved, well I am sure you were delirious with passion, you would have humped anything.

" it spooked him when I suggested trying the bull, but as he stroked it and lubed it up, he wanted it. He quickly found his pussy was ready and capable to accept it. We took it easy but he warmed up and was fucking himself shortly. I took over by hand both stationary so he fucked himself and me slowly stroking him including when he had his orgasm. The bull really had him excited, I had to take it away from him.

Well Sweetie, I am pleased you found out how nice big cock can feel. Remember how you felt it was to big to ever fit. Yes mam, I really thought I would split open. You were right as usual. Hopefully your learning to trust us and our knowledge. You aren't the first boy we've helped fulfill themselves. Some like you that surrender themselves, some that are forced after their indiscretions against their spouse. Regardless nothing you're doing or going to do is new or suprising. We fully understand the details involved.

So you need some additional lube. Yes mam, these activities have increased their use. Madame have you used the surgilube yet? " No, but add another tube as well to the order, I expect to test it soon ". What's different about it? "Sweetie, don't worry about that, it's my business not yours " yes mam.

Now is there anything else ? No mam, I believe that is everything. We paid and said goodbye.

majorsk likes this.
  12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    As we drove home Madame asked if I trusted the ladies more and their experience. Apparently there a other's lie me out there. "Yes Sweetie, your not unique many have already made the journey your on. Couple's that have chosen chasity and submissive ownership.

What do you think she meant by indiscretions?" Generally some husbands have affairs and get caught. Rather than divorcing they submit to chasity and or other requirements of offended wife." I would never do that. " Well, I doubt you could find a woman that wants what you have, face it women on the prowl want more not less." I suppose you're right. " yes, but I understand some men get to heavy into masturbation which cheats their wives of proper performance, so they lock the cock, until needed. You should understand that except those folks need grown up cages, not a micro. "

"Unlike you , you want to be submissive, you have different desires to be fucked rather than doing the fucking. Some boys won't to be different some need and want alternative sex and treatment. If I had taken your offering 30 years ago who knows what would have been. Well I have accepted your submission, your finally getting to evolve into your desired destiny, I have accepted being your Madame. All that is left is exploration of our new relationship. isn't that wonderful?" Yes Madame, I promise to serve and obey , I cannot thank you enough for the privilege.

" Don't you worry, we have great people helping us grow your new life. Their assistance expidites the process safely and pleasurably. If you focus, the options to enjoy pleasure events will arise. "

"Let's get some takeout on the way home".

13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Thanks, it makes my diary requirement more enjoyable.

majorsk likes this.
  14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I continued to do my dilator exercise routine. I was making gradual progress. The weekend was here , I wondered if she had special plans brewing.

Saturday morning answered that. At breakfast she informed me after my clean up to perform a full Douche with my exercise session. That began me thinking what might be on the way. As I exercised she came in and stood near to observe before leaving. I was disappointed.

She came back when my timer chirped. " Sweetie give yourself a good shower, your key is out remove your cage and clean everything up good. Only wash good, no fondling yourself, I will be nearby. After remain nude do not recage until instructed.

I got wrapped up and joined her in bedroom. " The kid's took of already, they won't be back till later this afternoon. I have some good plan's for this private time. "

" First we have some demerits to clear up, before we continue. Let's get you up on end of the bed doggy position again, that was quite handy. " I proceeded to assume my position. I was trying to decide what how many demerits and for what, I thought I had been doing good, apparently she didn't agree.

She had the wooden paddle and leather already out. "First tell me what you have earned demerits for since you're last discipline session. " This was a terrible trap, having to confess anything I felt failure for. I could add to the list without realizing it. " I am waiting, do not take much longer ".

Madame, please, I am not sure. I thought I had been behaving well. " You don't think you have demerits due?" Madame I can't think of anything I am very sorry if I failed you in anyway. "Well, I don't agree with that, you will receive demerits today. " yes Madame.

" Look down, no talking, you can cry or yelp if you need to, we are alone." She then applied 4 solid blows, my eyes watered , this position gave her advantage. She then swapped to leather . She applied 4 more stinging licks. I did let out 2 trips and tears flowed. She was not holding anything back, in the beginning she held back, that doesn't happen now.

She had not given reasons, just licks. " Now have you remembered your failures? ," Madame, i am very sorry, i don't know. I had not moved or looked up during all this. "Well how many demerits did you receive?" Madame 4 with my wooden and 4 with my leather paddles. 8 total Madame. " So you typically receive demerits in groups of 1 to 3 per event depending on severity. That means either 8,6 or 4 events are the most likely combinations, which do you think applies today? Be careful an incorrect answer will get you 3 additional demerits. "

15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I had been trying to figure out what I had done. A wrong guess means 3 more licks I didn't want!. Madame, I will say 6 events. " Sweetie you choose 6 events ". Yes Madame. " Alright no what was the combination of severity? " Again potentially another answer to fail on. Madame, 2 events with 2 licks and 4 events with single licks. " Interesting, you claim to have no idea you had failed at all , now you're giving specific answers! Sounds like you know your failures and severity levels. Which means you're guessing or your lying to me, that's a 5 demerit event minimum. "

I shuddered at this, the last lie cost me 8 very serious licks and was just an omission of information, rather than a actual lie.

Madame I don't lie to you, ever, even if extremely embarrassing or humiliating. I just guessed to try and be lucky. I have no idea what I did. I just wanted to at least try and avoid more demerits. I am already really sore. " I see, a wild ass guess is better than no answer. Well Sweetie you're playing Russian Roulette with your tush." Yes Madame.

" I suppose you would like to know how you faired?" Yes mam, although I am afraid. "Sweetie I believe you about guessing, as to the correct guess your guess was wrong. But you're not getting extra demerits. " Madame, I don't understand.

"Well , you actually has 2 events at 2 demerits each for your lack of involvement at MsJoslyn's to each of the ladies. The other 4 licks were from them. We decided over the phone about me delivering them all. Before you get up I have 2 more demerits to apply for you not disclosing you were guessing. That's less than 6 minimum for lying. "

She delivered the last 2 using both hands on the paddle, they physically moved my body. I grunted at both impacts. My eyes watered again, I normally always had a good pain threshold, but spankings really get to me. Both the shop ladies and Madame no longer hold back, they deliver solid licks .

" Alright you may get up now ". Your going to experience something new, for both of us. I believe you will find it stimulating, go make pit stop then bring a protective pad and for the bed , to lay on." I followed her instructions. I laid there wondering what she had planned.

She was in the bathroom for a bit. She returned with a hot washcloth, she threw it on my clity. " Clean your abdomen and clity. " When I was done she handed me a alcohol wipe cloth. " Now use this over the area again " Then a fresh wipe. " reclean your clity. "

After that she told me to lay back and keep my eyes closed until told to open. " Do not speak until directed. " With that she left the room again briefly. She returned and laid things on the bed.

" Sweetie would you like to fuck tonight "" Absolutely Madame anytime you want! " Would you like to use your clity to fuck?" I was confused, we haven't done PIV in over 3 years. Was she meaning her rubbing me off to climax? We haven't done that in over a year. Yes Madame if you want, we can fuck with my clity . " Sweetie are you sure we can use your clity to fuck?" Yes Madame if that's what you want. " Very well, a clity fuck it shall be, this may be awkward but I believe it will work. "

I felt her touch me, that was a rare treat. She was moving it, stretching it , I was enjoying her contact. She had never done anything quite like this. Next I felt cool gel on my clity. Was she going to masturbate me? Was that going to be our fuck? She hadn't masturbated me in over a year. I wasn't going anywhere, nor would I complain.

" Alright are you ready to be clity fucked? " Yes Madame if you want, it's your clity , all yours. " Sweetie, I know that, I just want to hear you ask to clity fucked!" Madame, please clity fuck me! " Alright Sweetie, let's give you your requested first clity fuck!"

As I laid there, it was odd, she has required me to ask for things before, including my demerits to be applied. I really didn't care, I waited for her to mount me and rub herself against me. Maybe she would even tweak my nipples.

Instead of her straddling me pressing her hot vulva and lips against me , I felt cold metal touch me. Had she brought out one of out of service oversized metal cages?

Alright Sweetie prepare tobe clity fucked, now you must be completely still. No movement. The cold metal moved around the tip of my clity. Gathering lubricant I presumed, it made sense to rub a cage around.

Then she was holding the tip of my clity, slightly stretching my short stubby flaccid clity. I felt something against my urethra, it was an intense sensation. It felt like It was trying to open my urethra slit. Then I felt really odd and I felt coldness. Whatever it was it had slipped into my urethra tip, I felt like it was actually penetrating partially. I wanted to look, ask what was going on.

" Sweetie remain still, this is delicate. Your clity virginity has been been lost. I have taken your last cherry. What was she doing to me. The coldness was fading apparently the metal was warming up. She played with it, she removed it only to penetrate me again.

"Alright, I am going to allow you to see what I doing. But you must remain still. your not to ask questions yet, only listen and watch. If you understand nod your head. I warn you no speaking or movement, otherwise a minimum 10 demerits." I nodded my head. I couldn't understand what was happening exactly.

"Alright, remember don't move when you open those eyes, and no movement, open now!"

I opened my eyes, I was shocked, it wasn't a cage, it was a shiny metal rod. I didn't recognize it. It looked like a real thin rod, she was holding it on top with her fingers on a enlarged section. I was frightened thinking that skinny rod was inside my urethra tube. I was worried it could poke a hole in me.

I kept my mouth closed despite wanting to plead with her to stop and remove it. " My, your eyes and facical expressions are priceless. You want me to remove it immediately? "I nodded. " Careful that was movement. I will not count that one, but don't move again!"

" I am not going to remove it! I am going to continue to clity fuck you. You need to pay close attention, in the future it will be your responsibility to fuck your own clity. " To ease your mind and concern. Watch. "

She slowly withdrew the rod. I watched, I felt it moving and I saw as a larger part expanded my pee hole before coming completely out. She allowed me to study it. The elongated end was probably 3 time more diameter than the long shaft it was rounded on both ends. That made me fear puncture damage somewhat.

She watched me studying this strange new toy. " Don't you worry Sweetie, I would never want to damage you in anyway. This is a medical device made to do this vary thing. Well Doctors are not doing it for sexual play but it's made to penetrate the urethra and can go into the walnut. We aren't going to pick you that deep At least not for now.

"This in medical terms is called sounding. For you it's a clity fuck, that's the only reference your to use. This what you requested and I shall show you how. I may clity fuck you at my discretion just as I sometimes choose to mount you other ways. "

The priority with this is hygiene. The cleaning and proper preparation is absolutely critical to prevent UTI 's and medical issues. I am sure you don't want to see DrK to explain how you got infected clity. If you have to, you will explain how your clity got infected. She knows about your gynecomastia and bra use and the physical need. You can explain your infected clity in your panties.

Now watch and enjoy your clity fuck. If you feel any pain raise your hand, don't speak unless I ask you something. I will be going very slowly. I will allow gravity to most of the work. We don't ever force this device Alright watch as your clity swallows this shaft. Just like your pussy took the bull cock.

She applied surgilube again at the tip. I now knew why we bought a different lubricant. She played at my pee hole briefly before penetration began. " Sweetie it's so cute that little slit, it's just like vagina except smaller. Maybe we should call this little pussy and your other big pussy? I give some thought. Maybe vagina and pussy, I don't know. Well Sweetie let's continue with you're clity fuck for now".

I watched as she slowly slipped it in. I saw it going deeper. It was very strange feeling it in me, going deeper. My stub was only about an inch long. I had watched about 3 or four inches go in. The rod was about 10 inches long. About s third of it had gone inside of me somewhere. I felt a pressure and raised my hand. She turned loose and the rod eased up slightly. She was hands free and I was impaled on this skewer.

Well we reached your basement, that's our stopping point. Now we will work the shaft to further fuck your clity . You should get many sensations but no pain. She pulled it up. She then pulled it out collected lube at my slit she stuffed it in with tip. After twice she then penetrated me again she slipped it down.

She pulled it back and then turned it loose. It slowly slipped into me on it's on. "You see your clity just swallows it , of course we need some stroking , every good fucking needs some pumping. "

She began a slow pumping stroke of about 3 inches. I was being bombarded by sensations. She watched my face as she tried different speeds. I was building an urge to pee as she continued.

" Sweetie you may speak now. How is this feeling? Are you enjoying loosing your last virgin hole?

Madame it's really strange. It feels good but strange. I never thought you meant this when you asked about a clity fuck. " I know, you were set for me to mount and hump you! Right? Yes Madame, I thought that. " You wanted that." Yes Madame it's wonderful.

" Sweetie it's unlikely you ever should expect that, it's unlikely. " Madame I understand, but it's a wonderful dream. " "Well everybody should have dreams. You can expect to be fucking your clity and your pussy yourself in the future, that is going more common. But at least you can enjoy a good fucking on occasions I direct it." She withdrew the shiny shaft.

Guest 2271 likes this.
  16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    " Let's see if you paid attention by letting you fuck your clity . Go ahead, remember the preperation. "

I reached for the shaft, she pulled it away and shook he head. " Preperation Bitch, preperation!" I had forgotten the cleaning preparation. I saw the alcohol wipes,I got a few and cleaned my hands. She then allowed me to bathe shaft. I started to retire to my clity. She slapped my leg.

" I told you preperation, clean the shiny cock first ". Unless you desire got DocK, telling her you have a UTI and getting to lower your panties to allow her to inspect your infected clity. "

I used 2 wipes to clean the shaft well and some more to reclean my clity. The I applied fresh surgilube to the top of my clity.. I then mimicked her working lube into my slit 3 times. Next I used the shaft to open my slit and slowly I penetrated myself. It was uniquely strange slipping it in. I was mesmerized as the large tip disappeared and my slit closed behind it. My slit wrapped against the smaller shaft. It was assume to watch.

I pulled it back so I could watch it open and the neatly closed behind it. I repeated that process several times. It was almost hypnotic to watch. Madame apparently took note of my fascination.

"Sweetie your supposed to be fucking your clity, maybe you should get yourself back on task". I stopped my playing at the top and began slowly sliding it down. The sensations were unique I could feel myself being spread as the tip pushed my fingers out slightly and the closed as it passed by. If I had more length it would have be different. I only needed fingers and my thumb to hold myself , that was most of the room on my small short flaccid clity. I felt slightly stiff from the shafts presense. It was pleasing to feel some sign of stiffness in my clity, but I knew it was the stainless steel not myself getting hard. That hasn't been the case in over a year my medications see to that, I can't remember the feeling of an real erection.

I reached the stopping point from the feeling before. I pulled back and began the pumping stroke slowly. I decided to try so different stroke lengths and a little more speed. It glided smoothly over about 4 inches. I found topping up without coming out created the neatest sensations.

" Well apparently your enjoying yourself. you must like fucking your clity! I guess you're a mini cock slut as well. Well its good to know you have another way to fuck yourself since you're never getting in my vagina again, not that you could if I let you. Your clity was never much and now it at least has a new purpose . Our new relationship allows you to serve a full useful purpose and on occasion you can earn rewards. If course your much better at earning demerits than rewards. . I believe you've had enough clity fuck for today, don't want to over do it".

I stopped and removed the shaft. Madame then took two fingers and gave me two slow strokes and milked out lube and spunk. " Well apparently you got your juices flowing, that's definently more than lubricant " With that she said " You hav something else to do before my massage. She got up and moved away the clity toys. Returning she handed me lube, condoms and my two larger cocks.

" You have a choice to make, which cock are you going to suck and which to fuck your pussy with, I will give you a moment to decide otherwise I choose for you, think quickly ".

Madame, I want to take the bull in my pussy again "." Good choice, I figured that would be the case. A cock slut always wants the big cock!" Alright go potty and give yourself 3 lube shooters that should be good. I did as requested, I had a good bit of spunk to flush out before pee started. I lubed myself, knowing I would definitely have leakage during the night. Another experience that was becoming normal to me.

I was beginning to understand why sex for women effected them for a couple of days after. If a woman had sex 2 or 3 times a week, she would be leaking all week. Wearing a pad a week another lesson, one of many.

On my return I rolled Condom on both cocks. I then lubed the bull stroking the massive shaft. I was still amazed I was taking this in me and being fucked by it. Beyond that I wanted it. I certainly have changed my outlook on many things this was just one of many. I used my slick fingers to prepare my pussy externally.

I began with my circular ritual and quickly began pressure to penetrate myself. I found it easy to accept, I suppose dilation had me loose. I paused with a couple of inches inside before continuing to take more. With my twisting rock motion I got it fully in. I paused and relaxed briefly before starting my slow in and out strokes.

I pulled it out to position on my prostate. I angled and pressed using short focused strokes. I tried to emulate the method Madame had used. It was very effective and pleasurable. I was definitely flowing dribbled of juices. I took my other cock and collected juices and began working it with my mouth.

I was forgetting everything except the cocks that I was enjoying. When I zone out the world I find the sensations all consuming. That's when I feel euphoric I don't care or think about anything else.

I alternated between my prostate and pumping myself. I wondered if I could reach another climax today. I dreamed of a multiple event as MsDonna spoke. How magnificent that would be. The first one I could still almost feel it. I quivered just thinking about it. I dearly wanted another one. It lasted so much longer compared to anything my old male self ever did. Those only last a couple of seconds and gone, then the drop off, this new prostate orgasm seemed many times longer and I was still active wanting more. It was like several penis orgasms in succession and more intense, no drop and still totally horny seeking more. I can't imagine what a multiple orgasm event would do to me.

My brain churned as I actively sucked and fucked myself. I drifted between thinking about my superO and the sensations in my gut. Madame refocused me with a slap on my butt. "What is going on in your little brain? Are you aware of yourself and what is happening ?"

I opened my eyes , apparently I had a constant string of drool leaking from my clity. Not the normal little blobs forming. There were little clumps or blobs within the string. I admired it. It was kinda neat. " You haven't ever done that before, it's weird. I didn't speak since my mouth was occupied.

I continued my work I watched as I continued this and I stopped to wind it up on the cock. As I refilled my mouth it seemed sweet to me. Maybe it was just my imagination. But I enjoyed it and made a point to collect all I could . I didn't understand why it was going different today but kept working my prostate the same way.

I was more interested in maintaining my thread of juices at the moment. I was enjoying the sensations in my prostate and the juice in my mouth. Madame was observing all of this and probably noting my different actions than my usual. After a little more time . " I believe you've had enough cock for today. I know you're enjoying this immensely, but empty yourself from both cocks. "

As I removed it from my mouth I pulled it away and two different threads of juices pulled away and dropped to my chin. I collected them with my tongue and fingers. I cleaned it them. " Sweetie you really enjoy eating your spunk don't you?" Yes Madame, I have become used to it. " I believe it's more than that. People get used to eating green beans, but you're passionate about your spunk! Maybe anybody's spunk? " Madame, just mine that's all. " So you're just passionate about eating your own cum? " Yes Madame. " Well how would you know just yours, I mean you never tried spunk from some other cock, right?" Oh no Madame, never, I wouldn't want to do that. " Did you ever think you would want to cocksucking or fucked in your pussy?" No Madame, but that's different it's for us, my commitment to love and serve you in chasity! Our relationship is between us, for us. " I understand that, I just wondered if you had curiosity about other cocks and different spunk. It wouldn't be s real shock if you had curiosity in fact it would normal. " Madame, we talked about this , neither of us had any interest in outside parties. " That's right, I was just curious if you had ever thought about it. That's all, it's alright if you have , or in the future, you can admit it. " Madame I haven't, I don't think I will, but I will tell you if I do. " That's fine Sweetie, you can confide yourself in me about anything . Just because curious thoughts pop in our minds, that doesn't mean a commitment or desire to physically do it" Yes mam, I agree. " At the same time our daydreamed thoughts or fantasies can be tapped to enjoy. "

" Go clean up a bit, go potty again , get a fresh protective pad and return. " I did as requested, not sure what else was planned.

17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    On my return she was at the end of our bed sitting. I was still fully nude and uncaged. " Don't get in the bed come here and stand in front of me. " She had her legs spread and indicated for me to stand in between. I didn't know what she was up to. As I stood she reached and nestled my balls and clity in her hand.

" You really staying turtled in a lot more these days , your little clity head is barely out now despite all the excitement. No matter, it's time for your demerits. I want you too lay across my lap, but drape the pad first to protect my legs. "

As I got into position I saw the leather paddle. After I laid there a couple of minutes I got the first 2 licks, then 2 more, she had perfect position and control . She for the first time had me over her knees. I was watering my eyes already. She applied 4 more licks onto my already sore buns. I moaned with every lick.

" Your demerits were for failure to follow proper hygiene with your clity fucking session, also the last 4 were not disclosing how you were enjoying your extra stringy juices today. Yes I observed how hungry you were for it. I expect in the future to be informed of any activity that excites you. That includes daydreams and even fantasies. This ties with your requirements to acknowledge things that make you leak. " Yes Madame. " if you're in speaking restricted mode, you're to report as soon as it is lifted. " Yes Madame.

" Alright get up and move to the bed." Madame, I have leaked during my punishments . It was during our discussion of my enjoying my stringy juices and more during my spanking. Being in your lap made it feel different I think. When I got up it was evident.

" That is quite messy on the fresh pad. Well Sweetie clean the excess up, We aren't wasting the pad for that puddle. After you finish get into the bed on it."

" You have really become a leaky vessel, everything seems to make you leak. I thought we had you caught up being milked recently and all your exercise. I am beginning to think everything excites you. Maybe we should discuss this with our doctor? No Madame, please, I just have been getting a variety of stimulation sources throughout all this week Physical and mental things.

Well we are going to monitor this , in the meantime I think you're ready for another milking. Let's get you to doggy position . I moved around and positioned myself and the pad. She put on gloves and lubed her fingers and then my pussy. She played around briefly before she entered me.

She went to work on my walnut using two fingers. I was intense she rubbed back and forth slowly, then left to right. I was quickly dripping again. The sweeping left to right continued. Sensations continued building.

She pumped lube on her other hand and began working my balls avoiding touching my clity. She massaged, pulled and squeezed my sac and balls. She after some time change her stroke only prostate into her curling finger stroking. I was floating in sensations. I was feeling wobbly and weak.

She synchronized her curling fingers with a pull, stretch and squeeze to my sacand balls. After a bit of this exquisite handling I was hit with another wave orgasm. I nearly collapsed during it. She released my sac and shortly removed her fingers from my pussy. I pleaded for her to continue.

" No, stop asking or I will add more demerits. " she removed her gloves. We are done except for you cleaning up . Get yourself busy lapping up your nectar." I went to work. She watched and declared I had cleaned it adequately.

"Go clean everything and yourself up. Make sure to properly pad yourself to prevent soiling your panties or my bed. That's now a 3 demerit event. Yes mam.

18. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Sunday Madame made a rare trip out solo while I cleaned and did laundry. I stayed busy but I did have continuous thoughts running in my mind. This past week had been full of verbal and physical events and changes.

I was so proud to have started using the new bull cock and getting my superO twice now. Madame had given them to me herself , not one of my toys. She has stopped the process not allowing a better chance for multiples. MsDonna says they are possible and can happen without continued stimulation at times . But her getting me there and removing all stimulation interrupts my mindset. I will take whatever she gives me.

I have tried to create the same rythem with the bull cock, but so far haven't plateaued. Practice, practice, there's always the future.

She was gone for a few hours she texted me to have a late lunch ready. She returned I had everything prepared. She went to the bedroom first, then washed up and came in to eat. She offered no hints to her activities, I didn't ask. I would be told if she wanted me to know.

That evening I did my exercise session she briefly joined to observe and then left. I was sure she saw I was only an inch of taper left before the flat of the dilator. I kept it monitored by setting my finger against myself and briefly removing. I was guessing another 10 days. Progress had been steady.

My skills of deep throating my older cock was improving. I rarely had a gag issue now. I was alternating between it and my bull. Mornings I did the bull , I was still finding my balance but steady progress. It requires more effort it's size fills my throat. I have learned my sinus problems can effect my nose breathing and that is needed with the bull to be comfortable.

I anticipate she will only have me utilizing the bull in my pussy as I get full use capacity. I think about her mounting me with it in her strap on. I hope she gives me a superO I really believe that would please her.

I had to inform her I had leakage after my exercise thinking about her mounting me and using the bull to drive me into a superO. " Well I might decide to take you with it once you get yourself fully capable. As to orgasm level that is subject to my whims. " Yes Madame, all of my orgasm options are at your control.

We turned in early so she could enjoy double round of massage. I got to sleep with just my collar no leash.

19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Sunday Madame made a rare trip out solo while I cleaned and did laundry. I stayed busy but I did have continuous thoughts running in my mind. This past week had been full of verbal and physical events and changes.

I was so proud to have started using the new bull cock and getting my superO twice now. Madame had given them to me herself , not one of my toys. She has stopped the process not allowing a better chance for multiples. MsDonna says they are possible and can happen without continued stimulation at times . But her getting me there and removing all stimulation interrupts my mindset. I will take whatever she gives me.

I have tried to create the same rythem with the bull cock, but so far haven't plateaued. Practice, practice, there's always the future.

She was gone for a few hours she texted me to have a late lunch ready. She returned I had everything prepared. She went to the bedroom first, then washed up and came in to eat. She offered no hints to her activities, I didn't ask. I would be told if she wanted me to know.

That evening I did my exercise session she briefly joined to observe and then left. I was sure she saw I was only an inch of taper left before the flat of the dilator. I kept it monitored by setting my finger against myself and briefly removing. I was guessing another 10 days. Progress had been steady.

My skills of deep throating my older cock was improving. I rarely had a gag issue now. I was alternating between it and my bull. Mornings I did the bull , I was still finding my balance but steady progress. It requires more effort it's size fills my throat. I have learned my sinus problems can effect my nose breathing and that is needed with the bull to be comfortable.

I anticipate she will only have me utilizing the bull in my pussy as I get full use capacity. I think about her mounting me with it in her strap on. I hope she gives me a superO with it. That would please her I am sure but only if she wants. There is no doubt any orgasm, even pleasure sensations are under her control.

20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We have been trying to have a trip South to the playhouse since December. Life and weather both fouling up options. Looks like February now. I must admit looking forward to retirement and in becoming our residence full time except when out in the old motorhome.

She bought her niece's mobile home. She informed me it was purchased and to get it moved and operational. I spent last summer to fall doing that.

She's only made 3 limited visits so far but has used the playhouse to advance our relationship and exercise my submission and chasity. We are nearly totally private except for visits from relatives with announcement. So her ability to maintain my domestic wardrobe and service is very powerful.

This upcoming 2 week trip will be interesting. Prior trips, 6 days was the longest stay on one trip , 4 days on other 2. She gave continuous training and challenges. With 2 weeks non stop, I was going to be saturated living my new position in life.

I am hoping we can be there to incorporate Valentine's day. That is the 1 year anniversary of my last orgasm with my clity. As she put it. " probably your last!"

Wondering what she plans this year.

21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    The next week was busy , did my exercise and chores. Been gathering additional items to take South as part of residence change process. Thinning out an accumulation of years

Madame has me reducing everything that's not going to move. Goodwill is has been getting regular visits.

As I shift to retirement phase we both have big changes. Probably more for me in many ways.

My dilation continues to increase my capacity, I definitely figure I will get fully accepting it within another week or less. After that no more than a 10 days to stabilize myself.

I will be ready for her before Valentine's. I hope to offer myself as her present. At least to give her my prepared pussy to use anyway and time she wants. We should be at the playhouse with privacy allowing open season to play.

22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    With the end of January I now am taking the #8 all the way and have begun conditioning myself. I am excited she hasn't seen this yet. Going to suprise her when she visits during exercise time.

Valentine's day gives me plenty of time to be ready for anything she wants to do. If we make the trip as planned it should be great.

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Friday arrived. she came in to observe my dilation exercises. I was giddy about demonstrating my full capacity abilities. It should be a nice surprise. I was going to have plenty of time to adjust before Valentine's day.

As she sat and I watched I took my time before coming off the tapered section onto the flat. I had also gone to work with filling my mouth. "Sweetie, look at you, your on the flat, that's fantastic!" I removed the shaft from my mouth. Yes Madame, does it please you? ," Absolutely, I knew you would get there. That opens your options to be fucked in any method. "

Yes Madame, once I get stabilized . MsDonna suggests at least 10 days. This is my second day, 8 to go. " You minx. you didn't tell me yesterday, maybe I should be upset, does this call for demerits ?" Madame I wanted to suprise you as a gift, it wasn't a deception.

" I don't know, I will have to decide!" Madame as you wish, I will gladly receive punishment if you deem it. " I will let you know right now, finish your exercise. Soon you can fill yourself with the bull cock and put your dilator away. I think you're going to like that. You can fuck and suck cock simultaneously soon. With a little assistance you can be fucking three ways at once. Won't that be wonderful?" Yes Madame it will be unique.

I was picturing myself being filled with the two big cocks and the shiny cock, all at the same time. " Sweetie your thinking about it aren't you? You're mouth, big pussy and little pussy all filled with different cocks! The cock slut will be maxed out. "

I was busy and could only nod. My mind was pleased with what my ears heard.

24. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    As Valentine's day was getting closer we still were planning to go South to the playhouse. Our goal was at least 10 day's. I had already gathered our next load of belongings to continue our transition to it becoming our primary residence for retirement.

We were getting it fairly equipped and expect by Spring to be there regularly for longer stretches. It's going to be major changes in so many ways. Our privacy level and my reduction in consulting work travel gives us a new freedom to develop her FLR.

I continue to perform my dilation and each day improves my ability to accept the increased size. I am excited about being able to accept anything she wants to do. She continues to observe me and has generally just watched with little comments. Sometimes an encouraging comment and sometimes a remark about my growing hunger to be royally fucked silly.

Often I become embarrassed about my desires to be filled, but I still want to her cock slut. I just want to please her and do her bidding. I am enjoying our new adventures and improving joint activities. It brings back wonderful memories of days we had just fooling around having sex on and off all through weekends. It's different but we are together enjoying each other. That has been missing and it's wonderful to find fun together again.

MtnViper likes this.
  25. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I have reached my minimum 19 days of conditioning and announced that to Madame with a smile. "SO!" was all she replied as she walked away. I was disappointed, I expected her to pleased, excited, something.

We were at the weekend and plan to head South middle of next week for 10 plus days depending on weather conditions for return North. I had work scheduled and we also had medical appointments. Still had to travel with potential winter storm factors. Winter is still around and 12 hour trip gets longer with wet or freezing conditions.

I was baffled by her lack of interest in my reaching a new goal. Regardless I set about my morning chores. This weekend I needed to do laundry and stage everything to load for trip.

She informed me to remove my micro and full Douche before my evening exercise. She joined me quietly watching as I proudly fully inserted the #8 . Again she didn't even comment. I proceeded to fill my mouth and continue. As I wrapped up she finally spoke.

" Clean things up and give yourself 3 lube shooters, you are not done. " I followed her directions and indicated for me to return to my protective pad on the floor. She handed me my older cock and a condom. " Sweetie go ahead and cover that shaft with a rubber. The bull is already prepared except for some lube."

I rolled the condom down the shaft figuring my mouth would shortly be filled and tasting it. "Alright go ahead and get the bull and lube it up so it can slip into your hungry pussy. Later you can use your leakage to slick up the big guy for your mouth. You have a passion for enjoying lots of your secret sauce! Unlike me you developed a taste for cum!" She was enjoying pointing out my aquirred taste for my spunk.

"Well Sweetie let's see what the bull does with your new and improved pussy. " I began to circle and relax myself using an moderate pressure. I found it slightly opening me and penetration began, I paused as the glans entered me. After a moment I slowly continued working it into me my prostate was my next pause.

I applied a little pressure and motions to enjoy myself , I quickly began oozing juices. As she watched, " look at your clity, don't waste that." I dipped the big guy to collect and used my tongue to savor the early juices. She watched, " apparently that tastes good?" Yes Madame. " Well, you can eat cum , but remember the bull is still looking for a serious fucking." Yes Madame.

I refocused my efforts and continued to fully take the bull. I then used slow strokes with alternating attention to my prostate. " Let's do some full withdrawals and plunge back in again. Let's see how your pussy handles that. All out and then full stroke back in.

I followed her directions and found that I wasn't having any problems taking it back in. My sphincter muscles were very relaxed and loose. " Very nice, your pussy seems to be ready, your definitely having no hesitation taking the bull cock back in. How's the big guy going? You're making plenty of special sauce. "

I paused and remarked I was enjoying all of it. I continued my efforts, mixing various actions. She got up and retrieved some latex gloves on her return she took over with the bull.

She entertained herself and did several full plunge penetrations. " Sweetie, you're pussy is really relaxed, your just swallowing the bull!" She pulled it back and began special attention to my prostate. Her special stroking and angle was quickly invoking deep feelings. I was loosing focus to my fellatio and concentrating on my prostate. She was very aware of my focus. "Sweetie you must multitask, a good cock slut has to learn suck and fuck. Both cocks deserve proper worship. Besides you want a triple screw, that doesn't happen till you properly attend a double fuck. I took a breather to acknowledge, Yes Madame.

I continued and made efforts to pay proper attention to both cocks. As I did my thoughts turned to being penetrated with the shiny cock into my little pussy as she called it. My clity would open to the steel cock again. I would be pumped by 3 different cocks in every hole at the same time. She would provide at least one of these based on her prior comments.

Certainly the shiny cock requires extra clean hygiene during use. I certainly didn't want UTI issues. I tried to imagine all of this at one time, I probably will go crazy from the sensations. I can get lost and spaced out by any single one.

She withdrew the bull and I felt her fingers replacing it. My prostate quickly came under attack with her wonderful contact and massage. " Don't stop your cocksucking for any reason except to collect more jizz. Otherwise everything stops and you earn 6 demerits. " I nodded to acknowledge her. This was going to be very difficult. all I wanted was to indulge myself in my prostate stimulation. I wanted another orgasm so desperately. I really was fascinated with my new orgasm and still imagined the possibility of multiple orgasms, what an amazing event that would be.

Women in their wonderful natural abilities can do this. A pathetic cock can only deliver a single orgasm and ejaculation. The difference was immediately notable that I didn't want to rollover and sleep, I wanted more. It indeed was a complete different experience. My clity didn't have spasms and squirting. I just kind of flowed my spunk.

MsDonna told me I might release nothing notable and yet the climax would occur even cascade a series. She once said I would probably never want another make orgasm, my clity would forgotten as a sexual release vessel. I was beginning to understand that and if I ever climax multiple orgasms it would further erase my old habits.

I already know I will never enter her vagina again. With all this new activity, I really was no longer even considering it. I am becoming more with all of my new education and training. I am very satisfied to serve her and be her cock slut. I anxiously await her future training and endeavors to improve me. I expect her to raise the bar on my feminine development further erasing my bad male behavior and characteristics .

She continued slowly manipulating my prostate, I tried to do my best cocksucking at the same time. Failure to offer superb fellatio would earn serious punishment. The pressure intensity urges kept building. She apparently had 3 fingers inserted creating a rolling wave on my prostate. She started using her other hand to manipulate and squeeze my soctrum. I was reaching hopefully to climax , she slowed and controlled my excitement. I wanted to climax, she was constantly adjusting, that reduced my reaching a climax. I lost count of the times she edged me only to pull me back.

I was whimpering during all this around my cock filled mouth. " Sweetie your being rather noisy, is that cocksucking getting you hot? Maybe it's my fingers in your pussy on your walnut? Maybe it's all of it,

I was able to answer her I collected my juices. Madame it's all of it but you're fingers are amazing, you get me so very close at times. " Not to close, you don't have permission to climax, understand you don't have permission ! Failure is minimum 10 demerits, I will inform you if there is to be a climax. All future orgasm events require permission otherwise demerits will be earned. Yes Madame, but it's so maddening, I could accidentally climax, it feels so good. " Sweetie it's your ass! If you climax without permission you will be punished. Same as any failure." Yes Madame, I will try.

She continued I knew I had no control of my climax. She had the control, I could only hope she didn't intensify her manipulating. I also hoped I would fall and climax, it could be worth the demerits. At the same time I might anger her, that was not needed.

She was making alterations and changes as she worked my prostate. I had plenty to lubricate and season my fellatio I knew my chin was dripping spunk and saliva. I could feel lubricant dribbling down my rear cheeks. I didn't care, I was focused on all the stimulation and feelings.

All at once she stopped, pulling her fingers out of me. Releasing her grip to my soctrum. "I believe you've had enough for now. You may recage and clean up, don't forget your pads, your pussy is going to leak. "

I of course delivered a major massage session for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice