Uncaged chastity methods

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by KatyTwilight, Apr 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. KatyTwilight

KatyTwilight Be the change you wish to see

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    For a variety of reasons some people might to choose for uncaged chastity.
    I've been reading a lot on the forums but most threads are about caged chastity.
    I'm also surprised there is no sticky collecting uncaged chastity methods and experiences, so I thought it was a good idea to start this thread to collect more experiences around uncaged chastity.

Jens, Peter Rabbit and spider203 like this.
  2. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    Some reasons why we might choose for uncaged chastity

- My wife likes the idea of deciding when I gets an orgasm, but doesn't want to micromanage me and the device
    - Being in chastity is a sign of respect, devotion and honor to my wife. I must be strong for her.
    - No long expensive journey to find the right device
    - Hygiene is not an issue
    - Kids around the house. Taking showers, baths and playing with little kids. The device could be noticed, could rise unwanted questions or, ever worse, kids might tell about it to family, friends, school, etc.
    - In my case, as a cross dresser, i like the idea of being flat under my panties (gaf or tucking)
    - Tucking and gaf might also be practical tools to be used in "difficult times". Again, it's up to me to manage it.

Conclusion. My wife would get all the benefits of having me in chastity but would not have to manage me nor the device.
    This is, of course, for me just theory as we are not getting started yet.
    All real experiences are more than welcome.

Panda2010 and Jens like this.
  3. Unyielding

Unyielding Member

Daddy’s little whore
    Florida
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    When I was experimenting with chastity before i had a device, I used clothing to do the trick. I wore a leotard or one piece swimsuit underneath a pair of women's skinny jeans with a belt. I put an extra hole in the belt where I put a small lock through to keep the belt on tight. This kept everything tucked tight and very difficult to access. The leotard is easy to hide under just a tee shirt and you could wear short cut off jeans under normal pants if you don't normally wear women's jeans. Lol only problem with this is using the bathroom. Kinda difficult haha
    I'm interested to see what other people have tried because it'd be nice to have options if the device has to come off.

John likes this.
  4. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Wendygirl and spider203 like this.
  5. Mistress Lynnie

Mistress Lynnie I will be obeyed

Local Time:
    I have not long started the no device chastity.... Ruined orgasms and denial seem to work..... Not sure if the need for a device is needed.... My bitch has lasted now 4 weeks without cumming and he always pleasures me without question...... I don't know if to get one and lock him away would benefit us

6. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    Hi Katy. Thanks for starting this thread.

I have just started thinking about denial/chastity/cage etc in the last few days (found this site thru google search). I was thinking a cage would be a bit problematic because of little kids burtsing into the shower/toilet etc unannounced. Then I noticed your thread and that is one of the reasons you mention for going uncaged.

At this stage I don't have any great thoughts on how to go about denial successfully without a cage, so I will follow this thread with interest. I will check out the site mentioned above as well.

One thought I have had is to put a ticker on my signature to count how long since my last orgasm (which was only a few days ago lol - just before I joined this site - but you have to start somewhere). Have never really taken any notice of how long between orgasms before, so this could be interesting 'research'. Might give me an incentive to try to get to a large number of days without blowing my load. And if/when I do give in I at least have a 'personal best' to try to beat next time.

My aim will be to only blow when my wife is with me (probably her stroking me or me stroking myself while she watches). She is going into hospital for surgery in a few days time and then will have a reasonable amount of recovery time. So, if she doesn't blow me in the next few days (and I can exercise some restraint!!) I might be able to set a reasonable starting PB that I need to beat in the future.

Not sure how this will go. But it is a start.

7. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks for starting this very interesting thread:) I will take into consideration to have such a section for non-device chastity when we are somewhat restructuring the forum anyway:)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    @Unyielding thanks for sharing your methods. I'll definitely try the leotard. I tried a gaf for the last couple of days, I loved it, everything was very goof in place, although it was too tight. I have to adjust things a bit. Anyway it felt already better than tape tucking and more practical for everyday use. I also read somewhere about using very tight bikini panties, one size smaller than yours.

@keephimcaged thanks for the link! Also checked your blog. Both really hot and lots of practical information there.

@Pbare You're welcome! I'm glad you like this thread! I'm also recently getting started with chastity and have similar questions, and doubts as you. I also love the ticker. I made 5 days first, then 6 days. Same as you, it helps me to track my results better. As I have no one supervising me, I have the feeling of others here in the forum silently observing me... specially by the big boys and gurls around the forum who are locked for weeks or even months. My wife and I also put sex entirely on hold as we are working on our relationship at the moment and both agreed that no sex for a while would help us focus on our emotions. We have no deadline for when we will have sex again. I'm using this time to get used to chastity without a device and, same as you, beat my previous results each time.

@Administrator I'm glad you like my thread!:) I must admit, after starting the thread I was a bit worried that I didn't ask you first ;). I think uncaged chastity is very interesting and the dynamics around it are very different from caged chastity and I guess a separate section would be very useful for many people.
    I think there are many reasons why people would or for uncaged chastity. There are surely more reasons than I mentioned on my first post.

10 years ago I was "blinded" by ideal "fantasies" of FemDom and chastity, but had no idea about the emotional aspects of it and was not paying much attention on my wife's needs. She liked the idea of me not masturbating and keeping all my cum for her. After discussing it with my wife she said: "I don't like the idea of you wearing a device and suddenly me having one more thing to take care of and worry about. I don't want to spend any money, time and effort for you to stop masturbating. You should be able to do it on your own. If you want to cum only when we have sex, then you should be able to entirely quit masturbating just by relying on your self discipline and commitment to me."
    I'm sure there are many women who like the idea of their men being in chastity but don't like the extra work that comes with the keyholder position, or just don't like the whole device thing.

I like the idea of being strong for her and having to confess any bad behavior. I think this dynamic reinforces trust and honesty between the partners and doesn't push the woman in the domination/keyholder role, if she doesn't like it. It focus more on the sub's self discipline and commitment to her wife/partner than on the control of the dominant/keyholder.

9. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
  10. Mistress Lynnie

Mistress Lynnie I will be obeyed

Local Time:
    The more I'm reading the more I'm preferring the subs self discipline and commitment to me.... I trust my bitch implicitly with knowing he's not going to touch play or cheat....... So maybe a device is not for us at this time...... Will continue to stay in group to still get ideas and tips and maybe one day we will try a device...

Junebug15 and loyalhack like this.
  11. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    @Mistress Lynnie I'm sorry, I forgot to react to your previous post. :spank:
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I specially appreciate your opinion and thoughts on the subject from the woman/dominant/keyholder perspective. Do you think you can get the same benefits with less effort by having your sub in uncaged chastity? (Of course knowing that your sub is 100% honest is crucial for comparing results)

12. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    I am wearing a black, opaque, Holy Trainer as a way of allowing my Wife to have sexual contact with me without having to see or use my Penis. It is a symbol of my chastity promise, and my promise to not masturbate. When I started I would have found the transition to this lifestyle without a device almost impossible but now, six months in, I have realised how much better things are, and would be able to maintain it. If it was not for the sexual dynamic that the HTv2 enables I would not need to wear a device to keep that promise as I fully understand that trust is absolutely critical and my Wife trusts me.

By the way thanks for the tips about the Gaff underwear option for cross dressing. I am still very new to this and I will definitely be buying a pair to see how they improve my figure.

13. loyalhack

loyalhack Unlocked man. Mind over matter.

London, UK
    Local Time:
    I suppose you could call what I am doing voluntary, no device "chastity" - my SO has expressed a preference for me not to orgasm without her as it improves the intensity for her when my need is higher. She's not interested in 'controlling' my orgasms, though, and has made clear my wearing a device would be a turn-off for her.

I've found it easier than expected to adjust. Couple of things that helped - consciously trying to break any triggers I had - for me it was masturbating while watching/reading erotica. So I could watch/read erotic stuff or pleasure myself, but not both.

Another was wearing a type of restraint when I did want to masturbate - a cock ring, or a ball divider - I particularly liked a cheap little 'english cage' - which is just an adjustable cockring attached to a ring on the shaft by two straps. This makes masturbation a little harder, making things easier to 'anticipate' - though I have ended up ruining myself a few times.

Couple of consequences I've noticed - my desire is pretty constantly higher, and I've become much more interested in other sensitive areas. These give me the arousal, without as much risk of tipping over the edge.

14. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    I have always been chaste without a cage. My first girlfriend already kept me chaste, that was years before I even heard of chastity devices. So I never really got a chastity device fetish or needed it for chastity. Right now, I'm chaste for 11 month without a device for my girlfriend :)

15. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    I have been searching if there is a thread dealing with a topic of self dicipline in a situation when Ds/chastity relationship ended and you are single without keyholder suddenly. I didn't wanted to start new thread as I think this one is somehow close.

So... after long time in Ds relationship where I was kept chaste I am in situation I am alone without keyholder. As submission is important part of my personality I cannot say all these things dissapeared suddenly as the relationship ended. It was several years long and during that times I have learned some routines. The rules I had to adhere I accepted as a normal part of my everyday life. Moreover I have to say the lifestyle I have lived made me feel good and it suited me well.

In current situation I try to continue to adhere most of rules even I am alone. Of course some of them are less suitable for life of a singler, but many of them were pretty practical and I am able to continue without feeling I am doing anything strange. However even as I am natural sub there are moments when I am tempted to be more relaxed and lenient and put this discipline level far inches lower than it used to be. But everytime it happens and I made some shortcut I always feel guilty or at least something deeply in me tells me I should do better. If I can speak about topic of chastity (which is just one of many topics I am writing in this thread), even it has been few months I have still not misbehaved, but I have not worn chastity device as I used to. Today, after a discussion with one lady, it made me think about it again and even I never broke mental chastity, I restrained myself again and put my device on again.

I would be interested if anyone ever dealt with similar situation and how he was able to deal with self discipline. Please I would prefer if this would be more about psychological aspects of this situation.

KatyTwilight likes this.
  16. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Outside this forum -- the use of a device is largely looked down upon as: (1) a fetish driven item of the male mind; (2) a sign that a man lacks will power and fidelity to his partner; (3) a pain in the ass for a woman to manage.

Here you get the countervailing -- enthusiasts view of the device usage.

Anyway --- to tackle your question: my thought is that a Mistress could imprint her partner's penis with secret markings or stamps visible only under ultra violet light. Any unauthorized touching of the penis would smear the markings and provide visible proof of cheating. This method is just something I've imagined, and I've never read about it as an active practice.

KatyTwilight likes this.
  17. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    A very good thread. .
    I have written this on here before but I regularly go without orgasms.. it's self control .. being able to control your desire to orgasm and communication with your wife/mistress is very important. I have never been a great wanker I did that when I was 16 ... chastity is as much in the mind as in any device.
    Hugs
    Lucy x

KatyTwilight likes this.
  18. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Sitting here in a steel cage, not having masterbated since the end of April,(6 months) it would be easy for me to say that I have the self control, discipline, and devotion to not cheat.

I can't actually say it. I don't know. I'm sure it would start off innocent enough, just seeing if it still works, I'll stop before, oops I didn't mean to but since I already came I might as well have a few more.

My hats off to all those that can do this without a physical barrier.

19. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    My situation is a little different but not unique. not the medical spelling but same meaning.
    I have a blown hydra seal. that allows fluid to drain into the scrotum. with the base ring the fluid won't equalize. and migrate back into the body cavity.
    So I need the honor system. And do as told or asked.
    If someone is willing to give me their time I would do as they say. And be honest if I cheated

20. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm a little surprised, that I didn't find this thread earlier ;)
    I have great success with hypnosis. I'm allowed to masturbate regularly, but I have been conditioned to stop when I'm on the edge.
    I have also learned to enjoy being horny, an orgasm would end this feeling.
    I'm now past 100 days and I will not cum until next year.

I sometimes post updates in this thread: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/50-days.18279/
    and I have daily updates on my blog.

21. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    @obedient.boy thanks for bringing this thread back to life! I guess you, same as me, discovered the advantages of chastity and developed enough internal control not to touch yourself.

@Her Dividend you're so right, those 3 points you mentioned are the most common thoughts for anyone who is not familiar with chastity

@Junebug15 thanks for sharing your experience! Although the reasons are different, I also prefer the honor system.

@occorics WOW! 100 days and you won't cum until next year pure on honor system! That's great! Admirable! You made me curious about hypnosis! Would love to know more about it.

danijean001 likes this.
  22. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    Here my update on this subject. In the end it was me starting this subject. I was not very active in the forum lately (REALLY A LOT going on in my life now).

Just to summarize.

March 2016: I got started with chastity. I was doing it alone, no device, ho keyholder, honor system just being honest with myself.

April-August: I had an online coach who helped me extend my chastity periods from 5-7 days to 3-4 weeks. I did 2-3 weeks many times. Again, honor system.

September-November: My wife started to get involved. We were seriously considering buying a device. I was hesitant to do so as I realized that the whole device management would put too much work on my wife hands. It was obvious that she didn't want to put that much time/effort in this "hobby" as she calls it. She enjoyed having me in chastity. During this period I also started to see the clear benefits of chastity. I discovered I feel much better when I don't have orgasms for a longer period of time. My mood is more stable. I enjoy the longer periods of being "horny" much more than the couple of seconds of an orgasm with the "deep" afterwards.

Conclusion: I CHOOSE FOR A CHASTITY LIFESTYLE WITHOUT A DEVICE
    After this journey I realized that it's much better for me to have no more than one orgasm per month. Not clear yet how much my wife will get involved in this, it's complicated and beyond this thread's subject.
    I always wanted to wear a device. After considering a device for a couple of months I decided not buy one and go for the honor system. There are several reasons for this:
    - Hygiene and Management: if my wife is the keyholder, it means she must put more time in managing the device than she is willing to do.
    - Female side: I wear women clothes very often (in private and public). I don't like having a bulge down there.
    - Tucking: I'm doing tucking for months now and it feels just great. After 7 days in chastity I start having more erections in the morning or just during the day. Tucking helps me control the erections and also makes me very flat down there, which allows me to wear the most cute and sweet panties without a thought of "things" being kept in place.

CHASTITY IS IN THE MIND
    Of course it's very exciting to have someone to "keep you in chastity", tease you, deny you, play with you. Sometimes it's not that easy to have that kind of dynamic. Your partner does not get really involved, you're single (as @obedient.boy said) or you can not physically wear a device (health, look, etc).
    In the end I discovered and learned to enjoy the benefits of chastity and learned A LOT about myself and my sexuality during this journey. It can be much more than just a fetish. I discovered that chastity is SOMETHING THAT I WANT and at this point wearing a device or not just doesn't matter. Or better said, I don't need a device to stay in chastity.

danijean001, Eliza and Jasmic68 like this.
  23. Eliza

Eliza Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    what @occorics said is the key to uncaged chastity I think: You have to learn that horniness is much better than the brief flash of an orgasm can ever be. See 'leaking' as your new climax. Know that what lies behind the edge is always disappointing and unsatisfactory. But also accept your urge to go over the edge, accept that you want an orgasm, sometimes desperatly. But learn to love your arousal even more.

Also, nipple clamps help to keep your mind of cumming for a short time. Use them in a crisis situation when you know you're in danger of loosing your chastity. But after using them again and again for that purpose, I discovered I've become quite the pain slut ;) Now the pain turns me on even more...

And finally, writing your feelings down helps big time. In fact, finding this thread while desperatly browsing this site for emotional support (oh yeah, felllow chastity comrades help a ton) incredibly horny and just short of ripping off my panties and rubbing one out, and then finding this thread and needing to focus in order to write helped me take a step back. Writing is a powerful tool. And hey... as long as your hands are on the keyboard...

danijean001, Supple and Jasmic68 like this.
  24. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Great to hear from you again @KatyTwilight - and you are so right. There is no one way to do this, and your way is the right way for you.

Did I tell you that several weeks ago I tucked with my Wife watching and she loved the way it made me look all flat at the front? She still wants me to be locked up though, that is her preference, so that is right for us.

danijean001 likes this.
  25. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    I've been doing this for some time as well, and agree. The key is definitely the realization that male orgasm is inherently disappointing. In fact, i introduced Mrs to chastity by explaining to her that i simply don't like to cum, and would much prefer to experience her orgasms vicariously.

Having said that, i find there is something... comforting about being physically locked. To address the comfort, hygiene, and "management" issues you rightfully raised, we've chosen to go the PA + ringless-tube route, so with any luck in a few weeks i'll be locked up in my new Ti-550 and be the happy subby-hubby i've always wanted to be :D

danijean001 and Eliza like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice