Total Submission, Getting Real Now

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jessica Alexander, Dec 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    This post is mostly for my own benefit to record my thoughts and feelings as this continues. Feel free to chime in if you wish but please don't derail my blog.

Mistress and I have played with the chastity device while I'm home (I spend about half the time in Bahrain or other places) and it's mostly just been her locking me unless she wants it out and then probably put it back on in the morning.

We've been discussing it lately and we both had concerns that we needed to overcome before we could take things to the next level. My concern was being locked and forgot and I think she understands now how far 5 seconds of attention can go if she doesn't feel like doing more. She was thinking I was getting bitchy from things until we talked more about the "locked and forgot" days.

I have been locked and denied since December 16th and we have since agreed to commit to a formal agreement. The agreement runs for 10 weeks so that it encompasses the rest of my off time to when I leave on February 1st and then an additional two weeks. She has learned how much my mood and desire to submit and obey improves with a little tease and denial and now she understands that allowing an O messes everything up. And since chastity has given me a short trigger, she said it's not worth letting me inside her for only 30 seconds of fun.

This is our agreement which is subject to change at her discretion. At the end of the period we will reevaluate and modify as needed unless one or both of us doesn't want to continue. If we don't continue, I'm sure all chastity devices and play will be done with forever. So far, Mistress is thrilled with everything and I can't imagine that she will want to go back to the way things were and I'm really loving the feeling of deep submission to her. While I would love to be inside her and orgasm, I am enthralled with submitting to and serving her in any fashion that pleases her and I could do this forever if it is what makes her happy.

Side note: Mistress allowed me to buy a custom made device from Ms. Lori which has already been ordered and paid for because the second hand Lori #8A that I bought a while back doesn't really fit me right and can cause severe discomfort. I will be putting it up for sale in the near future. Ms. Lori is backed up right now and new custom orders are taking about 120 days to get out. I love the 8A and it's a beautiful device but it just doesn't work for me.

The Agreement
    Mistress/slave contract . Begins December 22, 2019 and ends March 7th, 2020
    For the sub:
    1. Never ask for key or to be unlocked unless flying, medical reasons/ appointments (Mistress decision).
    2. Unauthorized orgasms are forbidden and subject to punishment as Mistress seems fit. This applies anywhere, locked or unlocked.
    3. Unless it presents a security/safety issue, slave must apply chastity tube as soon as possible after flying and provide verifiable proof of locking. Key will be kept locked under numbered security seal or cage locked with a numbered security seal until it’s time to return to airport.
    4. Slave is never guaranteed orgasm or penetration by Mistress. Mistress reserves right to deny orgasms as long as she desires as she understands that denial of orgasm keeps the locked in an obedient and attentive state since it can take up to a week of orgasm denial to reach a peak benefits to Mistress.
    5. If Mistress allows slave to orgasm inside her or on her, sub must immediately and thoroughly clean any mess made by oral means, without complaint.
    6. If Mistress allows any sexual stimulation, slave will not orgasm without permission or will give warning that slave is close to orgasm. It is the sole decision of the Mistress to allow or deny orgasm or cause ruined orgasm.
    7. Mistress has the right to have sexual relations with whoever and whenever she chooses but she must let sub know and let slave know the details. Mistress has sole discretion as to the use of condoms for her lovers or slave. If Mistress needs a cover story to get away from house, sub will take her on a date night and drop her off with her lover and pick her up when she is ready.
    8. If Mistress leaves key on bathroom counter or just hands the sub the key, it means to shower and prepare to take the initiative for play but the aforementioned rules about orgasm and cleaning still apply.
    9. Slave must respect, obey and please Mistress at all times.
    10. Mistress may add daily or regularly scheduled chores/tasks for slave to do. Mistress agrees to write tasks on a list if they are not a regularly scheduled task/chore.
    11. Mistress reserves the right to punish at anytime or any way she chooses as long as she doesn’t cause damage that requires medical or first aid.
    12. Slave will ask Mistress for help for things that Slave knows he needs help with so that Mistress can help make a plan and and hold Sub accountable.
    13. Mistress will show her appreciation for subs sacrifices daily with things like holding caged and showing her pleasure to have her property under lock and key.
    14. Slave may not touch Mistress in a sexual manner without permission.
    15. When Mistress graciously allows her slave some sexual attention but doesn't let Slave orgasm, Slave must thank Mistress for keeping Slave locked and denied. Slave must thank Mistress daily for keeping slave chaste and denied.

Daily tasks when home.
    1. Be out of bed by 7am unless otherwise agreed.
    2. Make bed each morning. Sheets must be washed every Friday and bed made before Mistress gets home.
    3. Brush teeth before having any coffee
    4. Ask Mistress if she needs anything
    5. Go to gym or ride bike for a minimum of 30 minutes on Monday through Friday and either Sunday OR Saturday but every day is ideal. Slave must leave for Gym or bike ride no later than 9AM unless special permission is granted by Mistress.
    6. Take out trash as needed and take cans to curb before pickup then return cans to garage.
    7. Vacuum house twice a week and mop once a week with the exception of XXXXXX’s room and bathroom.
    8. Put Mistress' clothes away as soon as possible.
    9. Make sure Mistress comes home to a clean kitchen and dishwasher emptied or loaded.

Note* We have an adult child living with us that is hopefully starting medical school this summer or fall.

Pats pet, bertyboy, tdk34 and 16 others like this.
  2. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    Enjoy it

3. nathalia

nathalia Member

Berkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Brushing your teeth before drinking any coffee is a very tough rule! :eek:

herboi likes this.
  4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    If I had to follow that rule at the weekends I'd probably wear my teeth away! :) I wonder if they make coffee flavoured toothpaste?

5. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    I drink coffee all morning so if I don’t brush when I forget sometimes. This was one I wanted because I needed help with doing what I know I need to do.

6. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Mistress has been sick with a sinus infection and “the crud” as they call it here. I’ve been making extra effort to take care of her and of course she doesn’t feel like playing but at least grabs my cage when we go to bed and tells me it’s locked just like she wants.

jshackleton2016 likes this.
  7. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Thanks for sharing your rules. It is interesting how many of the rules I see posted here (not just yours) have at their essence the same things such as helping around the house, doing nice things for the one you love (withoutbexpecting anything in return), and improving or maintaining oneself. Although I dont have a written agreement with my Goddess/wife, I find myself doing the same type of things for her (which I should have been doing before committing to chastity.) In effect, chastity was a means to improving our relationship and intimacy together.

Enjoy your continued journey together.

8. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    I think the full drawn out contracts are silly but I think a written agreement is good because it makes both of you think about and agree upon things. I would have a hard time thanking Mistress for keeping me chaste and denied when she gets me worked up then denies me but I thought it would be empowering to her as it would be positively reinforcing the denial and relieve any guilt from doing so.

I know I need to work out daily so we agreed and she is holding me accountable.

MissyB and sapper814 like this.
  9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think that contracts doplay an important part in getting you to both think about what you want communicate those thoughts I'm alsoa believer that at least in the first year you should have scheduled times for future discussion wher anything everything can be talked about freely. That way you can evaluate what you have and make informed changes about what youmight want to stop revise or explore further.

By having these chat's scheduled it keeps things in perspective and for her cuts down the possibility of him whining when he knows any genuine issue can be brought up and when.

10. eunuch slave

eunuch slave eunuch slave servant and butler

eunuch slave servant and butler
    Kiev, Ukraine
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    life in total submission is great. i love being a eunuch for my GODDESS MISS LENA.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  11. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Feeling kinda down. Mistress spent a few hours with her male friend on Saturday but I hardly got any attention all weekend. Feeling “locked and forgot. I usually travel to the Middle East for 4 weeks or so then off 4 weeks or so and she often works from 9am to 7:30-8:30. So I’m home alone for most of the day and hate sharing her time with anyone else. So it bothered me that she spent 3 hours on “him” and I got 30 seconds play.

12. Houston Mistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Awe you poor baby... yo u were probably being bratty!

MissyB and Guest 3729 like this.
  13. Rodeo cowboy

Rodeo cowboy Long term member

Stuff
    Texas
    Local Time:
    My take away. If you agree to cuckold element in your relationship you had better thought it through very carefully and your relationship better be rock solid.

14. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Amazing to get an inside view of your dynamic. Jessica you are very lucky. I hope your mistress treats you very badly and tells us all about it :)

I would love to be treated like this, but i don't think i dare openen the cuckold door.

I woukd be interested to see the data regarding the longevity of cuckold relationships. It sounds like like a lot if fun but losing my mistress would crush me.

Houston Mistress likes this.
  15. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I greatly appreciate you sharing your journey with us. i know you stated it was mostly to help you keep track of progression, but even so, it is enlightening to those of us, who do not share such and exciting relationship. it seems even better now that your lovely Mistress has joined our community. Good luck and enjoy.

16. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Thank you Jessica Alexander for sharing your contract ,which intentionally leaves most of the decisions up to Houston Mistress's will,as it should be!
    It's great that your Mistress has also joined CM.
    I haven't seen your name in the chastity matrix thread's graph that would give us an idea on how strict/ loose your Mistress applies the rules...
    From what I understand you spend a whole month abroad and in chastity ( I asume except for flights) and completely denied and afterwards you have the opportunity to serve your Mistress for a whole month at home but most of the time there still " forgotten"!! Sounds like a 9/9 according to the matrix and I can understand your hornyness and desperation your Mistress lovingly considers "bratty"!
    It seems your Mistress might have the goal of making you completely forget about your penis so you become 100% anal?

17. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Houston Mistress, just curious about the contract. Has it been formally renewed, or is Jessica just submitting to you and following the guidelines set forth in contract? I can see how a contract would help establish a routine and define expectations, but as you train her, I would expect such detail to not always be needed. As I've stated before, so impressed by the relationship you two have created.

Charles3451 likes this.
  18. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    Wow that's a great program! I may be borrowing some of that. You're a lucky girl. Congrats!

Houston Mistress likes this.
  19. Houston Mistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Believe me there has been many ups and downs on this journey. Communication is key. Then you need firm control.

MissyB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice