Time to ditch the ball trap devices

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Lakeman, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    saruman likes this.
  2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    I will probably stay with a ball trap cage because I asked my wife about me getting pierced and she said absolutely not

3. captain midnight

perth
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    It sounds like you've had quite the journey with chastity devices over the past three years! It's not uncommon to experience discomfort or even pain with ball trap ring devices, especially after extended wear. It's understandable that you're considering other options, such as a piercing and a device without the base ring.

While everyone's experiences may vary, there are certainly other people who have gone down the same path as you. Some may have found success with ringless devices like the Evotions Bijou, while others may have opted for different solutions altogether, such as non-physical forms of chastity or even going without a device entirely.

Have you talked with your partner about your discomfort and potential solutions? They may have some insights or ideas that could be helpful. And if you do decide to try a new device, make sure to take things slow and listen to your body's feedback. Good luck on your journey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice