Photos:
Local Time:
12:47 AM
Birthday:
Feb 21, 1990 (Age: 34)
perth

captain midnight

Member, Male, 34, from perth

weekend is coming. I'm tempted to put on my latex suit and chill. should I share the photos here ?! Dec 8, 2022

captain midnight was last seen:
Mar 16, 2024
    1. captain midnight
      captain midnight
      weekend is coming. I'm tempted to put on my latex suit and chill. should I share the photos here ?!
    2. captain midnight
      captain midnight
      I'm happy to find chastity mansion on the bright side. online locked people from all around the world makes me feel good !
      asastype likes this.
    3. captain midnight
      captain midnight
      I will never login to chastity mansion unless I'm in chastity.
      edgeslut likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 21, 1990 (Age: 34)
    perth
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    • Vanilla
    • Switch
    • Maid
    Chastity resume:
    My curiosity about chastity locks has driven me to learn as much as possible about this unique form of BDSM, and I have experimented with different types of locks, materials, and designs to find the perfect fit .
    33 years old, leaving in Perth, Western Australia.
    I have been into chastity and kinky fantasies since a long time. This is the kinky side of my life. I have lovely collection of toys, chastity devices and latex gear.
    This is not my 24/7 life style. I keep my desires balanced. Like many, I have a normal life, busy with work, reading, writing and trying to make the world a better place. I have positive attitudes most of the times.
    I love science, engineering and philosophy, and of course, I'm happy with my kinky pleasures.
    Being an introvert, though I enjoy making new friends, especially those with same fantasies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice