Those of you with kids.,

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lady-A, Mar 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Hardest thing for the father is realizing he is now second on her list in every respect. That takes time to sink in in my experience! As has been said, the more assistance given to mum the less tired she will be and the better for the parental relationship, inc sex. Sadly the time passes so quickly that having fun with the kids should always be priority one anyway. My wife retrained when the kids were young teens and I used to take them off for weekends etc so she could study. I enjoyed it and she was very grateful and we had some of the kinkiest sex of our marriage during that time!

Lady-A likes this.
  2. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    Just wanna say that I hold a different view. I think partners come should come first. A few reasons:
    1) so that your kids don't think the world revolves around them
    2) to show them how a healthy happy marriage/partnership stays strong
    3)so parents stay connected to adult life. It sucks to realize one day that your main source of conversation/affection is with a tiny creature who has the IQ of a chimp.

Take your time and enjoy being new parents but definitely start working on keeping that connection going. It will be good for everyone in the long run. Congrats and good luck :)

3. DazedandConfused

DazedandConfused Active member

Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    @Princess_alyssa192 If you're a parent this is how it goes.... if you have time for fun then, you have time for fun. If you don't, then you don't. Our child always comes first and everything else later. If you like Chastity enough then you'll find ways to continue, if not then you you'll drop it or pick it up at a more convenient time in life. I will tell you this, as a parent in a loving relationship with my wife it's important to us to make sure we have just a little time to be together and connect. Obviously you're extremely limited right now considering you have an infant. Give it time and you will have more free time (but limited) as your baby grows older. As I stated in my previous post, of you you really care to make chastity work through this exhausting time then you will find a way. If it's to much to deal with then put it on hold. It's as simple as that...

manintyres, Lady-A and Nicoftime like this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Very well said Mistress Jules we can be very selfish. We need to grow up and love and charish our spouses. They put up with all our bull shit and are still with us. Having a baby is one of the greatest times in your life as a couple. If you don't get sexual stimulated for a few weeks. You Will Live. Enjoy the time with the baby and help your wife. Children grow up very fast soon you'll be a Grandpa. Be a Man and Love your Wife

Lady-A and LadyS like this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When the children grow up move out. Your life can also change dramatically. You have the freedom to enjoy everything that you can dream of and you also have a family to enjoy other things with.

6. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    This post seems really uncalled for. @Princess_alyssa192 asked for advice as "they were missing the swing of things and looking to kind of ease back in". Given the question the thread is obviously going to receive replies relating to that side of the relationship, it's unfair to come out attacking the stupid monkey men that can only think about their dicks. ;)

I honestly don't know any man who would realistically expect their significant other to look after the home, child(ren), and do all of the cleaning and cooking, washing etc. Given the subject matter on this board I'd be amazed if anyone living like that had posted on this thread, hell some men on this forum seem to enjoy being treat like House Elves :D

I'm a parent, I understand that a baby is hard, I don't think I've been as tired in my life as that first few months. Our kid rarely slept a full night for two years after being born, I think I aged five years in that time through lack of sleep. Regardless of what's going on there needs to be time for intimacy in a relationship, and obviously intimacy will include sexual contact.

Whether someone in an FLR, vanilla, or enjoy getting dressed up as unicorns and lolloping through forests time can (and should) be made. It's not the top priority, and I'd argue it shouldn't be the most important thing in a relationship even without a new born, but it's still important.

It feels like you've created this scenario of the put upon house wife and the selfish husband that only cares about getting his rocks off to scold the men of the board, it wasn't really required.

@Princess_alyssa192: It's hard, but t does get easier. It may be worth setting up an account somewhere like mumsnet, they probably won't cover this particular but of kink but every new mum has issues with tiredness and time. You'll find your groove. :)

CBS

Lady-A, manintyres and Nicoftime like this.
  7. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    With today's job and housing market they are going to be waiting a bloody long time :D

Lady-A likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice