Thinking about the Birdlocked again.

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by Kept4her, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Well I was wearing the PA5000 with very good success until a few days ago. While working a large heavy metal door shut on a heavy metal box I was carrying. The problem was the box was at my crotch level being carried and hit the cage of the PA5000. This snapped the top bar of the cage and also split it open. So when home and explaining to the wife she was not happy that the plastic split. She is worried about the plastic splitting and causing harm to me. She pointed out the birdlocked and the fact it is soft. I agreed and wanted to know if anyone has had good luck with the new 2010 models?

I plan to possibly order the PA version in the new clear silicon look. The first time I tried the Birdlocked I didn't have any luck mainly because I believe I didn't have the right size. A mini was too small and being pink I couldn't see what was going on inside.

I would love to hear from anyone that wears the device longer than a few days. The PA version will insure the security and no slipping out.

THanks!

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    i loved mine. i bought a regular when they first came out. The only problem i had was the area between the cage and the back ring itself was too big and my cashew sized balls kept slipping out. The pin does break quite easily but i replaced it with a zip/wire tye and all was good. The longest i wore it w/o being out was 13 days.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    I just receive my Birdlocked this afternoon. I've been locked for 2 1/2 hours. I was in a cb6000 until it split for the 2nd time. The birdlocked is very comfortable, I'm really impressed. However, it's only been a couple of hours. I'll keep you informed.

4. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info, wife and I will talk more this weekend about it and could be ordering mine soon.

5. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    I tend to endorse the "Bird". I prefer the flexibility and it does not pinch. Rather than the provided lock and band, we use a 3/8" wide "PANDUIT" nylon tye. SWMBO will sometimes mark it with her curent nail color.

I'm not well endowed so without the PA lock I can pull out of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice