CS6000
Last Activity:
Jun 22, 2012
Local Time:
5:15 AM

CS6000

Locked up again after a long break. Only day 3 and I'm already feeling the frustration. I'm wondering how long it will be this time. Last lock up we agreed to 30 days. Anyone have a suggestion since it's been almost 6 months since i've been in lock down. Jan 19, 2012

CS6000 was last seen:
Jun 22, 2012
    1. CS6000
      CS6000
      Locked up again after a long break. Only day 3 and I'm already feeling the frustration. I'm wondering how long it will be this time. Last lock up we agreed to 30 days. Anyone have a suggestion since it's been almost 6 months since i've been in lock down.
    2. CS6000
      CS6000
      Just locked into the new steel spiral from Tickelberry.
      1. chaste777
        chaste777
        Ditto! I bought the 40mm ring version a couple of months ago. I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it. 8-)
        Apr 21, 2011
    3. CS6000
      CS6000
      Day #7 and loving the frustration.
    4. CS6000
      CS6000
      Birdlocked arrived, Locked up for an hour already. Surprisingly comfortable
    5. CS6000
      CS6000
      anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new birdlocked. CB6000 broke, wife says birdlocked will be a Fathers Day Surprise.
  • About

Chastity devices:
    CB-Curve
    CB-6000
    Birdlocked
    Steel Spiral
    Chastity resume:
    January 28, 2012
    I'm straight, married with children. My wife is very vanilla.  We enjoy travel, adventure and endurance sports.  We are both runners and triathletes.  As we approach middle age 45, Mrs. is going through the change.  Hot flashes and mood swings, most disapointing is the lack of sex drive in her.  This drives me crazy as I'm totally opposite....like a battery, Eveready!  As I write this she is gone for the weekend spending some time with her girlfriends.  Two nights alone, the funny thing is this is the first time she has me locked up and I have no key access.  She has played a little in the past but she always unlocked me when i asked.  We have been in a dry spell for quite a while.  It looks like the drought may or may not be over.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice