The worst punishment I can imagine...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kkeeiitthh, Aug 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I think chastity really means what it means for each practitioner. I wouldn’t want someone else telling me I’m Doing Chastity Wrong, so I’d hesitate to say the same to someone else.

I do think that it can be a gift, and in a loving partnership the gift is mutual. That seems true to me regardless of how often or how long it’s practiced.

2. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    I did not mean to imply others are doing chastity wrong. I was trying to convey that chastity as a “lifestyle” is different from wearing a device as a part time play. When someone is a “lifestyler” chastity becomes a part of them. Being locked in a cage for weeks at a time, with only short stints out changes the mind, changes the thinking.
    When I write it’s only one chaste males opinion, which of course we all have the write to share.
    I understand what you are saying and agree with your point. Each chaste individual will have an “individual” experience.
    Sorry to those who read my post as me being hypercritical of others chaste practices.

boisub likes this.
  3. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    For me, there are two ways this can affect me. One is orgasm after a long period of no cumming from hand jobs or masturbation. I don't masturbate any more, and my only way to cum is a hand job from my wife. The other one is orgasm from intercourse. My penis is permanently denied access to my wife's vagina, so there isn't going to be any cumming from fucking.

Every time I have the first cum after a long lock-up, I instantly realize I've made a mistake. I'm a fast cummer, so it only takes about a minute to get me cumming, and it doesn't last more than 10 seconds or so. To give up on months of chastity for 10 seconds of not so good "pleasure" just isn't worth it. My dick usually forgets how to orgasm after a few months, and it just isn't all that great of a pleasure.

I'm no longer allowed intercourse. My only means of cumming is my wife giving me hand jobs, usually 1 or 2 times a month, but sometimes I go over 2 months without orgasm. The last time I was inside a vagina was almost 23 months ago, and I know for sure I'd be very disappointed if my wife decided to put me inside her. I would start cumming on the first stroke going in, and it would be over with my softening dick slipping out in 10 seconds. I like denial, and the longer the better. I've been told I'll never fuck again, and the thought of an unsatisfying 10 second fuck just isn't appealing to me. Even the thought of several 10 second unsatisfying fucks is something I'd rather avoid.

Rectrix, Giveitup and Obsequious like this.
  4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    By no means would being allowed an orgasm be the worse punishment imagineable. And if we confined punishments to only chastity related things the the worst for me would probably be my KH quitting.

That said I do think it is time that I have to admit to myself that being allowed to orgasm freely and the associated consequences of doing so the Drop being a major one would be a worse punishment than not being allowed to cum again. And not being allowed another erection attempt outside the cage would I think be the second and would also be placed before permanent denial.

For the way I am increasingly begining to feel during this longer term denial at the moment, and I have no reason to consider that will change, then I would much prefer to not exchange all of that for the fleeting momentary pleasure of having an orgasm

I am starting to wonder if for some, myself included, that being permanently dened by one's SO might or ought to be considered a privilege far superior to being allowed orgasms spoiled or otherwise.

Rectrix and boisub like this.
  5. queenofheartsS

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I really liked your comment in response to mine, I think it’s just a passionate, honest response, that’s not intended to offend anyone. I certainly agree that it’s a gift in a relationship.

Obsequious and boisub like this.
  6. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Yes, it is a gift, and I agree with @Obsequious’s clarification about mindset. There definitely is a change in attitude with longer lockups.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:

Terrific post @filltee. Worst punishment: Keyholder quitting. 2d: not being allowed another erection outside the cage. 3d: being allowed to orgasm freely, with subdrop. Privilege: being permanently denied.

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice