The Wicked Adventures of Diana and Rachel

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Diana Awesome, Mar 31, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Diana Awesome

Diana Awesome Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    THE NEW KEYHOLDER AND HER TOY

I was able to spend ten days with my submissive (Rachel Cash) over my Spring holiday. In that time, we experimented with chastity, tease and denial, an impact scene, and several other delicious kinks and sexual experiences. I have decided to start a journal to keep a record of our time together and share our encounters.

The whole week before my visit, I had denied both Rachel and myself of sexual release. By the time I drove to her town to pick her up, I was almost out of my mind with lust and excitement. The first kiss sent sparks down my spine and made me bubble with happiness. I am addicted to her kisses.

THE FIRST NIGHT
    By the time we got to the hotel that night, the anticipation had almost eaten me alive. Rachel had surrendered the keys to her device she was wearing. I hung them on my necklace so they dangled above my breasts. The clothes went flying almost instantly. I pounced on her, straddling her hips so that she lay helpless underneath me. Our lips met. The heat in our kiss set me on fire. I drug my nails down her body, pulled her hair and told her she was Mine. I kissed down her neck, nibbling softly on her pale skin. I trailed my kisses down to her clavicle than further to the mound of her breast. I took a pink nipple into my mouth and felt it harden as I flicked my tongue across it. The hard plastic of her device dug into me as I rolled my hips and played with her nipples.

The need to take her overwhelmed my senses. Gently, I unlocked the lock with the key around my neck. She helped me pull the device off so that she was free to my touch. My tongue flicked across the tip of her kitty before sliding it deep into my mouth. I rolled my eyes up so I could watch the pleasure dance across her face as I worked her with my mouth. I brought her to the edge multiple times before I finally let her cum. The ferocity and size of the load was quite shocking. I choked on it *insert comic relief* and some still managed to spray down my chin and cover us both in it. I didn't know an orgasm could be that powerful. Largest. Load. Ever.

Even more surprising than the supernatural cum spray was the rush I experienced topping her. Each time I denied her request my high intensified. It was incredible watching her beg, seeing the need flash in her eyes. I am hooked.

LOSING HER VIRGINITY
    Day two we took the time to run to a sex shop to purchase a new dildo for my strap-on harness. That night we were planning to pop Rachel's cherry, and I wanted to buy the perfect toy for the occasion. We decided upon a soft pink dildo, maybe about five and a half inches, an inch or so in diameter. Not sure on the exact specs, those numbers just seem to flash in my head. It came highly recommended by the sales clerk to be a grand choice for an anal virgin.

I am not going to give away too many details on the act itself... (Yes, I know you are all disappointed!) but I consider it a very private and sacred moment between us. It's enough to say that the mission was successful and deeply enjoyed by both parties.

BEST. EPIC. FUCKING. SEX. EVER.
    Sometime in the middle of the week, I became struck with a severely wicked Domme streak. The scene began by strapping my harness on Rachel and having her wear my favorite g-spot stimulating purple dildo. Needless to say, I am *far* from a virgin, so my dildo is a bit larger in length and girth than my girl's. The sight of Rachel in my black strap-on harness was utterly mouth-watering. I held down her wrists, mounted her, and began riding the big purple cock.

Who do you belong to?

Your body is mine, slut, and I will do whatever the fuck I want to it.

Go ahead, beg to cum, I'm not finished with you yet.

I orgasmed at least four times before I pulled the strap-on off and let her touch herself. I continued with my verbal play, threatening her with weeks in chastity, reminding her that she was mine and that I controlled her pleasure. When she was close she asked if she could cum. I grabbed her hand and shoved it between my legs. Make me cum. I instructed and she rubbed my clit until I writhed in climax again. I told her she could resume touching. Once again she asked if she could cum, begged, pleaded. I tore her hands away and told her to finger me. That my pleasure came first, before all else. Only after I had climaxed again did I let her touch. She begged again to let her cum, the need and desperation clear on her face. She said she would do anything, be anything, if only I let her cum. When I finally gave permission, her whole body shook with pleasure.

***********************************************************************​

Our next step is for her to spend a two-week trial period at my home. The plan is for me to collect her this coming Saturday. She shall be in full time chastity for the duration of the two weeks. I will post updates soon!

2. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    That was the best week of my life. I'm sure we'll have more amazing memories soon....like Monday :p.

3. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    ...speechless, wow...

4. Diana Awesome

Diana Awesome Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES: Bondage

My sub Rachel has been staying with me in my home for about five days now. In that time, we have been able to explore our kinks on a larger scale...bondage in particular.

When we discussed our interests (particularly during scenes), Rachel focused on how much she enjoys bondage and sensation play. I had some experience in playing the bottom role of bondage scenes in the past, but had little to no knowledge of rope work. Because of my ignorance, I watched several instructional videos on simple knot work and common bondage ties. After I practiced several knots on my own, I experimented with a few ties on Rachel. Photos of my first rope harness are on my page if you are curious how my first attempts are turning out.

I also have ordered a set of leather bondage wrist and ankle cuffs. I am still waiting for the new toys to arrive, but I am very excited about my purchase. I hope that the cuffs will add a new exciting element to our future bondage play.

I am curious what other materials people like using for safe bondage. I personally have done a very fun plastic wrap mummification scene before, as well as using zip ties (tie wraps) for quick bondage.

danijean001 likes this.
  5. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Sounds like we have a NEW Miss Grey in the Mansion. :spank:

Dianne

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    Rope is by far the most versatile , use it double .

To get started get your rope and fold it equal length , about 16 in from the fold make a simple knot and then drop that over the victims head . The knot should be about low neck hight .
    Then take each end under the arms and up to the back of the neck loop and through it . This makes sure you have no tension round their neck so you cannot strangle them ,quite important this bit !!

From then on up to you , straight down their back with both ropes up and under one rope either side of what ever they have between their legs and then back up to the first knot , is often good .

Now you have a framework it's what ever seems good .

With any bondage fun make sure you can get them free in seconds and never leave them on their own EVER!!

. Blind fold and open and shut the door works good !

Xx Wendy

7. Diana Awesome

Diana Awesome Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    SWITCHING

Rachel switched for me last night. Before I met her, I always identified as a submissive. Though I absolutely love topping her, I still miss being on the bottom. I am quite the pain slut, and sometimes the need for it is overwhelming. Rachel agreed to do a scene for me and I assumed it would focus around impact play, maybe a little rough sex. What she had in store for me was both shocking and exciting. I never really had much experience with tease and denial or edging before Rachel. (I feel like I am going to have to make that a thing... BR before Rachel. She's made such a huge impact on my life already. I am so happy! But I digress...)

While I was shaving my legs and other places, Rachel prepared the bedroom for us. When I was finished, she had me wait outside the door and asked if I was ready. When I said yes, she grabbed a handful of my hair and shoved me into the room. I could see toys laid out on the bed, and two chairs were facing each other. She had me sit on one of the chairs and tied my wrists and ankles to it. A blindfold was put over my eyes, a ball gag in my mouth, and a leather collar around my neck.

SLAP.

I felt the light suede flogger hit my thigh. SLAP SLAP. My breasts. SLAP. Inner thigh. I moaned and wiggled against the rope as the flogger hit my skin. My mind tried to anticipate the slaps, but the strength of the hit and where it bit my skin surprised me each time. Then suddenly the slaps stopped.

I felt warm lips on my nipple, a tongue flicking back and forth across it. The sting of ice followed her mouth. Slowly she drug the ice cube across my breasts, down my stomach, along my thighs. I squirmed against my binds, the ropes tightening as I struggled. I whimpered as the ice drug along my pussy, dripping cold droplets of water on my clit.

As soon as the sensation was there, it was gone. I was left quivering on the chair, waiting for her next move. I felt my purple dildo slide inside my cunt. I moaned as she worked it in and out. Every time I felt my orgasm begin to build, she stopped. The frustration began to eat at my sanity as she got me closer, held me at the edge, and then pulled back and shoved ice on my clit.

She alternated between playing with my cunt and flogging my breasts. The mixture of pain and pleasure was beautiful but almost unbearable. Rachel tore the blindfold from my eyes and I was left staring at her naked body in front of me. She had a wicked look in her eyes as she picked up her huge pink butt plug and twirled it in her hand. Just before I screamed my safeword (I do not do anal...nope nope) she lubed it up and placed it behind her on the chair. I was left bound unable to touch as she began to ride the huge plug. Her hand reached forward and she stroked her kitty, moaning as the pleasure intensified.

And I thought physical pain was torture. Watching her masturbating while I had to sit, legs spread, dildo shoved up my cunt, and unable to touch.... it drove me crazy. I whimpered and begged through the gag, begging her to let me cum. I had to watch her climax, and only then, did she play with me again.

She didn't go easy this time. The dildo was shoved fast and deep inside me. It hit my g-spot over and over and I moaned as I felt my orgasm build. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she let me cum.

I really, really, really, enjoyed that scene. And now I know how she feels when I tease and deny her.

danijean001 and guest 2942 like this.
  8. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    wow, super story !!
    Have more fun and share !!! ;-)

9. Diana Awesome

Diana Awesome Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    NEW CUFFS
    The second my roommate reported, "Diana, you have a package," the wheels in my head started turning. They had finally arrived!!! Ahhhh!!! I immediately grabbed the box and cradled it against my chest like it was something precious. Rachel and I opened the box and of course we both got turned on just looking at the cuffs wrapped up in the box. Because let's face it --- locking leather bondage cuffs are the sexist wrist and ankle accessories on the planet. We each took turns trying them on to see if they fit. They did. I admit, I lingered a little bit when I put them on. Wearing cuffs (or watching your incredibly attractive submissive wear them) has to be on the top ten list for clothing that makes you wet.

[​IMG]
    Rachel locked in the new wrist cuffs
    During our scene last night, I tied her new pink and black cuffs to the bedframe with her limbs spread. Just one word: wow. But since I mentioned the list...

TOP TEN ARTICLES OF CLOTHING THAT MAKE YOU WET
    1) Collar
    2) Corset
    3) Leather lingerie
    4) Bondage cuffs
    5) Five inch stripper heels that hurt like a motherfucker but look oh so good
    6) Stockings and garter belt + five inch stripper heels
    7) Latex catsuit (threw this one in for my lovely girl...I've never worn latex, so I will have to trust her)
    8) Cunt jewelry (Seen photos online. I am gonna have to invest in the sparkly)
    9) Nipple clamps with bells
    10) Your favorite bra that lifts everything in just the right places. You know what I'm talking about.

What is your list? Feel free to share.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice