The Fall Gathering has OFFICIALLY Begun

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Rachel, Nov 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    i feel the same way susie . i feeel that we missed out on something very special . To meet the people who's post i read every day , to share quality time together ,to share experiences & to make new ones.
    i'll be reading all the thier post & hopeing that next time i can be the posting what all happened and not just reading about it . " cursey" :smilies_xxx02:

2. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    L.P.,,,

Thank you [and everyone else] for the complements on the bench. And given "this" bench is a prototype,,,,, {evil grin} little pet,,,,??? BE VERY VERY afraid!!! the next years model will SURLY ROCK YOUR WORLD... [very evil laughter}

tiff.

3. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    Although , i was mainly the camera man at this event , things still were a blur ! So i hope that all the pics turn out ok, (rather tough to ask for a 'do over' )! Things seem to happen in such a way that it was tuff to try & keep up all that was going on! Really when things started to happen it was one after another, then over ' yonder' there something else ! whoa, slow down i can only move so fast! LOL
    but over i hope that over time pictures will be posted & all will get a taste of the Gathering. There was time to 'decompress' & get to know this person or that person on another level. Throughly enjoyable weekend to try new things & still get to know each other as 'people', if you know what i'm trying to say ! more as my mind uwraps the events. Thanks , later disciplinedpet:anim_37: :character0182:

4. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Dang, my world was already rocked....MANY TIMES (I might add), so it is hard to imagine it being worse unless you are planning to have a model that plugs in! Ooops, I didn't say that.

I can hardly wait to see what you create NEXT. I am sure it will be both extremely functional and a masterpiece work of art!

5. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    Is there a pic of the infamous bench?

6. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    This bench excites the shit out of Me just looking at it!!
    When I was locking little pet onto this bench the first time (and everytime after that) I was so excited and HOT I could barely contain Myself!!

Attached Files:

7. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    LMFAO...ok little pet... I accept your challenge...But just remember. . . . YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tiff

8. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    What a wonderful Fall Gathering this was. I know everyone is writting about it and everyone came away with something that stood out in thier minds as a moment they will never forget. I have such a moment in My mind as well, but I'll keep that one to Myself and the one it was shared with.

Anyway, First I have to say that, Tiff....you have a devious mind, much like My own and little pets, which excites the shit out of Me!! The whippin bench you made for Me is the most beautiful piece of equipment I have ever seen, I could not have ever imagined such a work of art, it is truely magnificant and took My breath away when I saw it set up at the party. It was perfectly built, My little pet fit perfectly onto it, as did you tiff, 2 perfect pain sluts, what more could I ask for! Having you help Me to strap little pet down on that bench was just overwhelming, knowing he had no way out, totally at the mercy of his Mistress, locked down for ME, makes Me wet thinking about it again!! DAMN, I need him here to submit to Me on that bench! Get your ass back up here little pet!!!

Ok, trying to calm Myself I'll move on.....susie couldnt be with us for the party, however on the thursday night before the party the most beautiful arrangement of flowers arrived on My doorstep from her, and a beautifully written card to all the Mistresses that would be attending for the weekend, so we took the flowers and the card with us to the party house for the centerpiece on the table. Thank you susieq for your thoughfullness!

rachel was in charge of the kitchen and most all the meals which she did wonderfully at, shes a wonderful cook and is very talented in other things besides sucking cocks, something she loves doing! I had a couple glitches with rachel, one being, she was supposed to be waiting for Me to finish My shower on Saturday night so she could attend to Me in helping Me dress for the evening but when I called for her she didnt come, I found her in My closet asleep, she was punished for that. Then Sunday night another 'issue' that I am not going to go into, which will be solved in due time. Stop worrying rachel. She did a wonderful job as the sissy of the house and I am missing her here alot!

Mistress Watchful....what can I say, I was so happy to have you here, you are beautiful and such a wonderful Woman, I will truely miss you and all the fun we had, the shopping, laughing and time we spent at the party. I do so hope you had a wonderful time and will return next year, hopefully with your pet as well. I cant wait to see you again!!!

My pet and I have found two wonderful friends in MissLinda and tiff, they are still here with us for the rest of this week and we are so enjoying thier company. The party goes on as we have gotten to experience even more since being home. Guess we will be making a trip to Wisconsin sometime this spring, I'd hate to have to wait till next fall to see them again!

MissRob ( ritabir ) and Her riki....friends from before the gathering, such a pleasure to be with, I am sooo happy you were able to attend and stay the entire weekend this time. Last year we only had a few hours with them so to have them for the whole weekend was wonderful. riki did all the piercings, first tiffs nipples, I helped by squatting over tiffs head some to distract her LOL, then My pets turn, then rachel, both nipples and a special surprise of her belly button ;) I had to send My little pet to the bedroom, he was sitting on the floor behind Me, with his eyes closed, but all the thinking about what was going on was making him nauses, and I didnt want him passing out on the floor. At some point I put him on his knees in a pan of rice in My bedroom and made him stay there till I came back to get him.
    riki, you did a wonderful job and are sooooo sweet to do this for everyone!!

Madame Michelle and david were there, arrived Friday in time for dinner. So happy you came, I hope you enjoyed your trip. It was so nice to finally meet you Michelle, it was quite comical to have 2 Mistress Michelles in the house!

finallychaste ( john ) came in from NYC, Mistress Watchful, Misstress Linda and Myself picked him up from the bus station Fri morning, we probably scared him to death picking him up LOL, but he didnt seem to mind having the 3 of us come to get him. john, youre such a sweetie, I do hope you had a wonderful time!
    tom, wonderful spagetti sauce, thank you. I chose tom for a milking, I have milked tom in the past and knew if I wanted to do a milking at the party that tom was the best bet for it to work, and it did, hes very into milkings.

little pet......you know how much it means to Me for you to be here with Me, having you with Me fullfills My desires and allows Me to have My Own slave to do as he is instructed, no matter what. you were wonderful, and trish was beautiful! I so enjoyed both of you and cant wait to have you at My feet again where you belong and need to be.

And, My pet, My husband, what a wonderful job you did, you were right there, taking pictures, entertaining everyone with the humor that only you could pull off, keeping everyone smiling and laughing. Wonderful sausage gravy and biscuts that you are soooo good at preparing. Thank you baby, for allowing Me to be the Woman and Mistress that you always knew I was, and for helping Me to share Myself with all the ones I enjoy being with, with the ones I love, and the ones who need Me. You are such a wonderful special man!

9. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Wow!

Wow! Dollyanne can see why You were sooo excited, Mistress Michelle! This bench is one of the most BEAUTIFUL things dollyanne has ever seen! And, the cushions are PINK! Wow, again! Dollyanne would probably have a heart attack in such a thing, but it looks like it would be a truly hot experience for everyone!

Curtsey,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

10. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maam,

Thank you for the kind words.

It's always an honor to cook for you and to make things like the sauce. I hope everyone enjoyed it. My biggest fear is that it wouldn't be "right". I tend to like garlic and onions so it can be strong at times. So I hope there wasn't anyone who didn't like these as sometimes I can go a little heavy with them and not realize it.

As for the milking, that too was an honor, and thank you for selecting me. As I posted above, it really put me in subspace which has been a real rarity this last year, not because of you but because of my schedule and not being able to see you as much as I'd like.

11. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Michelle im glad you and everyone enjoyed the flowers and my thoughts we're truly with ya'll alot of the times while on the cruise. I was lucky enough to speak to Mistress Watchful briefly on the phone and she just sounded deliciouse and made me feel good in saying thiers always next year susie and yesterday MM let me talk to Ms Linda and tiff on the phone and her voice sounded to sweet for someone who could inflict that much pain on someone .tiff i wont say what his first words were lol (bad gurl )but we seemed to hit it right off.Little pet you never cease to amaze me on the pain you can endore and ask for more (takes a lickin and keeps on tickin)i cant wait to see you again sometime.I see MM and he wonderful pet may be making a trip in the spring hmmmmmm ,im so happy your health has improved you know how that warms my heart.Rachel i know and have seen recently but still miss her and tom and everyone else another time i hope ,maybe my sis missy tanya can come with me ,hint ,hint lol :chores012:

12. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thank you’s
    First the thank you's and there are so many. In no particular order, except for MM of course.

MM for putting this thing together and letting me help. i felt so wanted and needed by You. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Thank You MW for getting us back from the airport,lol. Seriously though thank You for Your little gifts from the UK. i know they are only small trinkets but i will cherish that fan forever. Also thanks for having a girl chat with me that was a special time for this sissy.

Ms Rob thank You for the clothing and especially the corset i will think of You every time i wear it.

Ms Linda thank You for being there to help this sissy through a hard time. That meant a lot to me. Also thanks for the offer of the shoes i wish now i had handled that differently.

Madame Michelle it was a pleasure to meet You. i enjoyed our vanilla conversation and i enjoyed hearing about Your new business venture and hope it all turns out roses for You. i don't know if You know it or not but You had a way of keeping me somewhat grounded just talking to me while i was cooking.

pet thank you for volunteering to make your sausage and biscuits as this sissy was running out of gas and needed a break. You camera work as always was extraordinary. Thank you and tiff for coaching me up some.

lp MM has always spoke highly of you and you did not disappoint you are a caring, loving person and i want to thank you for all your concern. i hope i helped you during the piercings but most likely not with my screams during mine, lol. Sorry about that one friend.

rikki thank you for the piercings they will always remind me of a special time for me and all the wonderful people I got to share it with. i absolutely love the belly button one, so girly. It's like i now have a part of MM with me always. Wonderful idea Mistress you are now always wherever i am.

tiff thank you for making that bench. As you know I have a sissy candy ass and that gave me an experience I shall not forget. i enjoyed our chats on the deck about fishing and learning from you. Thanks for going to get the things i forgot you got me out of a jam there.

david you like Madame Michelle kept me in touch with reality so to speak and i enjoyed talking with you and the laughs you supplied while i was cooking.

john I hope you enjoyed yourself. The humor you injected throughout the weekend was wonderful. You didn’t say much but when you did it usually brought the room to laughter.

tom thanks for going to get the gas so i could cook the burgers, dogs and most importantly my ribs on the grill.

I will make more posts later but i have to start my now job today but there will be more to come.

13. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress, thank you for your kind words. I think I have already told you this, but I wanted to tell you again for all to hear. When I was at your feet, I was in heaven. Before the trip, you had told me I would be at your feet most of the time, and I was a little nervous about that. I was not nevrous about being around you, but I was nervous wondering if I could stay focused on you like I needed, ALL THE TIME. I have visited you and pet many times and we have played, sometimes for hours, but when it was over, we would all sit around like equals and chat and visit. So this was the first time, where I was a sub to you ALL THE TIME. I LOVED IT! I cannot begin to tell you how peaceful I was and how intoxicating your power over me is. Thank you for owning me Mistress, and pet thank you for allowing me to be in your life.

14. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    So, who is up for a spring or summer gathering?? :love0059:

15. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    I am Ms Rob with permission that is as long as riki doesn't bring his kit (just kidding ):bad-girl-0009:

16. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    It was a pleasure to meet You and riki Ma'am.

And You have a vote here saying yes to that Ma'am.

tiff

17. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I think a spring gathering would be great!!!

18. forevermore

Local Time:
    :EM_Kung_Fu_Panda004

19. Rachel

Local Time:
    lol lp too funny

20. Rachel

Local Time:
    In general i would like to thank everyone for the compliments. Everyone made me feel very special. MW i can't move to England but if you would like you could always buy me some outfits, send them to me and i could send you a picture back. That way you could still dress me up like you mentioned, lol.

Thanks to everyone for enjoying my cooking, especially the ribs because that sauce receipe is something i came up with personally. i was so nervous as i had never cooked for a group of this size before but everyone made me feel comfortable while i was doing it. Ms Rob i am glad you enjoyed your salmon.

Now some of you may be wondering why i went outside for a bit while the rest of you first started eating. Firstly i needed to decompress some from the hectic moments of cooking. Second there is no greater compliment a cook can get then when i sat out there and heard almost no conversation. A full mouth is a silent mouth.

i would also like to thank all my fellow subs and sissies for their help cleaning up the kitchen. Everyone pitched in and that was very nice of all of you.

i would also like to thank ALL the Mistress' for allowing us the privlege of serving them and letting us see them in all their Mistress finery. You were all very beautiful. It was like being in a BDSM store with live models.

The mixture of Mistress personalities along with the mixture of sub/sissy personalities was a sight to behold for sure. i enjoyed being in such a deversified group and hope you all enjoyed having me there. My mind is still racing with thoughts of what went on for the days i was at MM's and at the party. Mostly it is just a flurry of activity racing around in my sissy brain.

My bubble bath in the big tub was even more enjoyable then i thought it would be. Thank you MM for teaching me about the finer things in a sissies life and for bringing out the sissy side of me i didn't even know i had. i miss it horribly now when i can't do it but that just makes me appreciate it more when i can.

MM's sweetpea
    Rachel

21. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    lp, nice,,. but i like this panda better.. . . :kung-fu::

22. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    A spring Gathering? What a lovely idea! :love:

23. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    rachel,

Um, I only went to get the gas. I think that thank you should have been for tiff who went back to MM's. But I appreciate the thought. Maybe you got confused as I was going to go then tiff decided (or got drafted) to go.

24. Rachel

Local Time:
    you are correct tom

25. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I'm finally home. My flight was moved (problems in Philly apparenlty!) and I ended up on a direct flight so can't complain!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice