The Fall Gathering has OFFICIALLY Begun

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Rachel, Nov 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Ritabir, now I understand the odd questions earlier today about my foot size!

tom, I can't wait to meet you!

More arrivals today (Thursday) Ms Michelle and I went to the grocery store today, yet another wonderful experience for me, especially the miniature thunder storm that happened in the vegetable area! (How cute is that? Thunder sounds so you know to be careful not to get wet when it rains on the veggies!)

Halfway round we realise that one cart (aka trolley!!!) is not going to be enough, so I pootle off for a second one and we manage to fill up both in preparation for the party.

A quick trip back home and to pick up Rachel and we are off again. I need to mention AGAIN what a wonderful blessing Rachel is... pancakes for breakfast this morning were awesome, and when I came out of the bathroom from my shower I was greeted with a sissy kneeling in front of the fridge giving it a good clean. This really made me smile, what a wonderful sissy, she is a credit to her Mistress.

The house is AMAZING. In fact I actually swore when I was asked if I like it. Ive never seen anything so wonderful except on Extreme Home Makeover. It is a proper TV-style American home on the lake. Wow at the lake... just wow! And then I find out that the house is up for sale and only costs twice what we paid for our little Love Shack back in the UK... I need to get a job over here and move asap! The closets are bigger than any room in our house!

We checked everything was in place and the hot tub was running and made off for more shopping. Liquor store (thats an off licence pet!) and another grocery to pick up some fruit. Then we hit the drive-thru pharmacy another thing that tickles me, drive thru everything! Then on to Wendys for a (drive-thru!) lunch. Yummy burgers, very nice, not like the plastic ones we get in the UK.

On returning home I settle down on the sofa for a chat with disciplinedpet and some TV watching when Ms Linda and tiff arrive early. (Yay!) The dynamic has definitely shifted with 3 Mistresses in the house.

Ms Linda is amazing. So beautiful and so friendly, I think we all compliment each other wonderfully. Tiff is also fantastic, easy to talk to and very, VERY cheeky! Tiff presents some gifts he has been working on (beautiful implements of torture!) and asks me to choose one. He was not happy with my choice and chose me another one... Im sorry pet (or maybe Im not) but the one I had chosen was far less painful.

I offer to Ms Linda my purchases from the past couple of days and the 3 Mistresses collect in my bedroom for some chit-chat and giggles.
    At this point I decide its going to be a long night, so Ill take a nap before dinner.

Im awoken by Ms Michelle about an hour later, and having got myself together I leave my room and return to the living room to be greeted by the rear view of a very naked subbie! What an introduction to little pet!!! A very cute butt turns around to reveal the most angelic face... a face which falls further and further into a blissful, serene look as more pain as administered. I can see why Ms Michelle enjoys playing with that one!

Little pet is collared with a leash and the look is soon completed with a doggie-zapping collar around his thigh. The hysterics brought tears to the eyes of the 3 Mistresses as poor little pet was zapped here and there unsuspectingly, at one point he was sent to the kitchen to retrieve something and was zapped the subsequent yelp caused the Mistresses to dissolve yet again into fits of laughter. Ive never laughed so much as I have in my whole life as I have these past days.

Tiff has not been paying too much attention to what has been going on, and its not until Ms Michelle loses patience and finally gets herm naked, that she realises what is being strapped to her leg. Shes a very feisty submissive, a pleasure to watch her fight against what she really wants. She is also VERY vocal, which somehow makes watching the torture even sweeter. *GRIN*

More random zapping and yelping and screaming and its time to try out some paddles! Ms Michelle gives them both a beating to be proud of, and its entertaining to watch how differently both of them react to the pain, even more of a contrast is how beautifully and demurely Rachel is standing in the corner, looking on in relief that its not her this time. I now see how its easy to have several subbies around... they are such a delight to play with in different ways!

Little pet is now on the floor on all fours and Ms Michelle hands me the paddle. Having never administered punishment to anyone other than pet, and not in public you would think Id be nervous, but the atmosphere here is so comfortable and welcoming I took the paddle in the blink of an eye.
    The paddle is longer than anything Ive used before, so I take it gently and thud away on little pets behind. Little pet is hardly wincing, despite me upping the tempo and using more force. Ms Linda steps in and has a little one-on-one tutor session with me (not giving anything away!!! Be afraid my pet, be very afraid!) The next blow I deliver falls on little pets cheek with an accompanying yelp and a satisfying buckle of the knees. *EVEN BIGGER GRIN!*

More chit-chat among friends in various combinations. Its so good to have so many like-minded people in one place, and its funny how the conversation flows from vanilla to kink and back again.

Dinner is (yet again) wonderful. Rachel that chicken was superb, and I thoroughly enjoyed the corn and the macaroni cheese! Yummy!

Post dinner entertainment is the waxing of little pets pubic area and armpits. Ms Michelle has so many tears of joy running down her face we have to fetch her tissues. Little pet is yelping again (it is a signature yelp, it defines him!) and disciplined pet is enjoying being photographer. Tiff is not quite so comfortable sat on the sofa with some very harsh nipple clamps firmly in place.

Bearing in mind the long journey tiff and Ms Linda have had, things begin to wind down and we all retire in dribs and drabs... more arrivals today and we move to the Lake House!

2. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    I am so envious iof all of you. Leave some untouched ass for me to whip...and I certainly hope those sissies and subs can handle ANOTHER Mistress!...(evil grin):evilgrin0042:

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds fantastic so far! :)

Enjoy!
    mikecb

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    All I can say is WOW, literally speechless!

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    this sounds like a Really Great get-together - i'm so jealous i couldn't go and would much more prefer to be there than here! i hope everyone has a really, really good time!!!

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh my word! Where on earth to I begin now?! So much has happened, Im just taking a quick time out to check the site. I am so overwhelmed with memories right now that I can only say you just HAD to be here!
    Ms Linda, Ms Michelle and myself went out around 10am to pick up finallyChaste and came home to lots of packing activity. A little while later tomf turned up and we all bundled into the trucks and made our way over to the Lake House.

On arrival, the busyness continued, showing everyone who hadnt been there before where everything was, setting up the coffee machine (very important, especially as there is creamer in 4 flavours available!) and unpacking.

I took some time out to put away my clothes, shoes and toys of torture in my vast closet and was greeted with the most beautiful sight of Rachel in her maids outfit. Wow! Such a stunner. (I commented today that I couldnt afford to have Rachel around in my house because she is a living doll and I would just want to dress her up all the time!)

More commotion as the subbies worked on the grill, checking the hot tub and setting up the awesome whipping bench that tiff created. Oh tiff, what *were*you thinking!!!

Madame Michelle and david arrived in time for dinner and dinner was served.
    Such a wonderful experience to be in the presence of such amazing women at dinner time. Chatting away being served by subbies and sissies who were not allowed to eat with us at the table. Talking about all sorts of things from vanilla, to our troublesome subs, to pain and pleasure.

Ms Ritabir and riki arrived and settled down for something to eat and we all relaxed and enjoyed each others company. The submissives were then sent off downstairs to fill out their questionnaires and to see the toys that had been laid out... and to worry!!!!

The Mistresses at sat and discussed their submissives limits and needs and we all discussed our levels of participation for the weekend.

Ms Ritabir then went down and told them it was about time they all got naked.

By the time we had finished discussing and moved downstairs, the submissives were naked, ready and waiting.

Ms Michelle started off by restraining littlepet on the whipping bench and giving him what for. Working her way through various paddles and floggers (one with tiny metal studs on the end!) until littlepets cheeks were rosy and warm.

Ms Linda was then given the opportunity to play and I have never seen anyone throw a flogger the way she did! Boy did she look like she was enjoying it. (Sorry pause for a moment here to laugh... tiff is screaming wildly upstairs AGAIN! I dread to think what is happening to her right now, but I will go see shortly!)

Feeling a little under pressure to measure up to these beautiful womens talents I withdrew for a while, had a gin and tonic and took myself off to my room for a little time out.

Ms Linda came to find me and said that they were about to tie tiff to the whipping bench and that I should come and play. I was incredibly nervous as Ms Linda recommended I use the large flogger something I have never handled before.

She showed me the technique as tiffs cock and balls were strapped into the bench and she was restrained from head, to hands, to calves, to ankles.
    My turn to show everyone who was paying attention what I could do!
    My first blow unfortunately fell low, tiff squealed and shouted, but I stepped back, stood my ground and found my rhythm.

Tiff is very vocal and was straying from thank you Maam and various other comments, so I decided to be vocal in return. The audience responded well and the banter went between the two of us, tiff taking the piss out of my British accent and me telling her to deal with it and keep thanking me.
    Once confident in my aim I had the pleasure of finding that sweet spot and bringing out more comments from tiff... including damn that was too close, but thank you anyway Maam whilst she grimaced, and smiled and practically begged for more.

I was high as a kite with a head-rush like Ive never experienced! Ive never felt to happy, content and powerful in my life! I would like to thank Ms Linda for loaning me tiff, and tiff for being such a wonderful target! Wow, and double wow!

Im going to have to break here, because we are very busy, but I will do my best to come back soon and continue the story of last night.

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Adding on to what Mistress Watchful (MW) has posted, I'll offer a subs perspective.

My gathering began early Friday morning. I set the alarm early, made sure I was shaved from the neck down the way MM likes, showered, and packed to the weekend. Somewhere along the way, I misplaced the CB2k that MM likes so had to put on the CB-3k and prayed that she wouldn't be too mad with me. Nerves must have been running wrecked as I later found the CB2k in one of my bags with some of the outfits that I brought. Anyway off to work, then rushed to get out of dodge as fast as I could.

On my way to MM and discipline pet's it seemed like very bone head who didn't know the differene between the gas pedal and brakes was on the road. The trip took FOREVER. About 5 miles out MM called. And I told her where I was. And arrived shortly after getting off the phone.

When I arrived, the lovely Ms. Linda and tiff were in the driveway with their new VERY BRIGHT yellow Dodge truck. Of course tiff razzed me on my new very BLACK Ford. (Tiff your's is very nice, but I just prefer the Ford! And I never mentioned it I love the color of your truck)

After saying hello to Ms. Linda and tiff, I went inside and said hello to MM and disciplined pet. (I won't tell everyone how lovely MM is as susie and rachel have repeately posted, and if you don't by now, I'm sure my comments won't matter). Of course I met the amazing Mistress Watchful. For those who couldn't make it, you missed meeting one amazing woman, beautiful, smart, kind, and speaks with a British accent - which discipline pet adores. I also met the lovely rachel. For those who don't know rachel, she's a beautiful sissy with an amazing set of legs (pictures to follow when MM or MW post them)

After a little small talk we loaded stuff into my truck, tiff's and MMs for the approximate 30 minute trip to the lake house. Now, I don't know what luck fell over me but my luck surely has changed. MM had MW ride with me to the lake house!!!!! Now charlotte, you are one lucky subbie and if I can offer any advice to you it's PLEASE take care of this very special woman as I can't imagine a man alive (or many women) wouldn't love to steal her away from you!!! ;-)

On the trip to the lake house, MW and I got to chat. We talked about so many things from the differences between graduate school in the US and UK, BDSM, my truck, her trip, etc. Frankly, I would have been happy to take the long way around the lake and continue chatting but before we knew it we were at the lake house.

Now describing the lake house doesn't do it justice. So all I'll say is that it was a beautiful place with nice large rooms, a huge living room, kitchen, and basement that became the play room. MW has already describe most of the things we did when we got there, so I'll only add that after unpacking we took the bench that tiff built for MM to the play room and assembled it. Now if anyone wants to see it, please see the posts in this or the other thread with the pictures which don't do it justice. Now assembling it, tiff "lost" some of the hardware. After a bunch of searching, I finally thought to ask the obvious for anyone who does any handy work, and ask tiff to check her pickets, and guess what we found!!!

MW, has told about some of the play, but I don't think the great dinner that rachel made for everyone was mentioned in any detail. And I won't either, except to say that rachel did an AMAZING job of running the kitchen and make some killer meals with the rest of us subs and sissies helping.

I should also mention that all of the Mistresses are as lovely and beautiful as MM and MW. I'm not sure how to describe them here as I could write so much about each of them and never do them justice. Again, those of us who attended were honored with so much beauty, and dominance, for everyone else you can't imagine what you missed. Combine this will all of their talents and intelligence and these are some of the most special women you'll ever meet. As for the subs and sissies, I'll just say that I made some great friends, and while they aren't the ladies, I can say that it was like old home and I felt like I was part of a big family.

Now MW didn't mention that I was also honored with her flogging and me which she did very well. Now, I'm probably going to get in trouble but I know MM spanked me some as I believe some of the other ladies did the first night. (now I'll need a little time to remember everything the first night as last night was really amazing and really special, but all I say about that now is THANK YOU SO MUCH MM!!!)

Now another thing MW didn't mention is that after her little bit of instruction, she took to a flogger like she'd been doing it all of her life. Couple her technique, with her expressions, and I don't believe for a second that she hasn't.

So with all of this said, I'll leave off here and say that it was sad to have to leave this afternoon and return to the world of the responsible. I'll comment more once I get some rest, get some chores done, and the things I need to do for a busy week. Oh, and MM and MW will be posting the pictures that we (discipline pet and I) took.

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    lol. This is too funny. We were flying from Atlanta to home today. They were overbooked, so offered a $300 voucher to anyone who wanted to take a later flight. My wife was game, but I wanted to get home... so she took a voucher. I figured I'd have some time to relax and unwind at home.

Well, my fight leaves Atlanta, and in 20 minutes the pilot comes on and says that there's an oil pressure warning on the right engine. They have to land immediately. We land in bumfuck, err, excuse me, Greensborough North Carolina. After sitting in the terminal for 2 hours, they decide to bus us to Charlotte (bigger airport) to get us on our way. We get stuck in horrid traffic, and arrive in Charlotte 4+ hours after landing in Greensborough. I wait in line another TWO HOURS to find that there are no flights home for me today. So I'm stranded in a hotel in Charlotte. Meanwhile, my wife (remember her, on the "later" flight?)... she's just about home now.

I'm sitting in Charlotte thinking of everyone having fun at the gathering. *boo hoo*

mikecb

9. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Meet and Greet for Mike from me

Wecome to Bum f**k anywhere :sign0137:

Respectful :cat:

10. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    This Fall Gathering sounds like a Magic World.

Yummy!:sign0101:

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm not entirely sure when I'm going to get time to update this thread as I will now be packing and preparing to move on to Texas... so PLEASE anyone else that was there, relay your events!

A brief summary of what followed included ginger dildos and penis plugs, me practicing yet more flogging and cropping on both littepet and finallychaste and a hot tub star gazing session with Ms Linda!

12. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MW, I will add more comments when I have time.

13. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I have soooo many comments and things running through My mind I cant even think. The weekend was wonderful, we all have tons of memories from it and wished it could have gone on longer. I will try, as the rest will, to remember things in some kind of order but I had to at least post this one picture for now so everyone could see that it really is possible for 3 Women to sit around and enjoy each others company, have a pleasent conversation and torment Our submissives all at the same time.
    We are all Multi-Talented !!!!! LOL
    Enjoy the photo, it says it ALL
    Mistress Michelle

Attached Files:

14. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Oh My, oh My.....definitely an experience of a lifetime! tiff and I arrived at Mistress Michelle and disciplinedpet's home late Thursday afternoon after a grueling 20.5 hour drive. Exhaustion and fatigue quickly disappeared however when W/we were were warmly welcomed in their home. We were introduced to Mistress Watchful (who is an enchanting woman) and Rachel (I absolutely fell in love with this little gurl). W/we settled in. Had a wonderful dinner prepared by rachel. Mistress Michelle's little pet arrived and W/we were treated to a wonderful display of dog collar electro-shock. We spent the evening chatting in excited anticipation and sleep was the farthest thing from My mind.
    Early Friday morning W/we finished the final packing and after tomf and finallychaste's arrival, W/we made O/our way to the lake home. The house was beautiful, the location perfect. W/we unpacked and settled in. Later that day Ms. Ritabir and Madame Michelle arrived with their sissies in tow. After a wonderful meal prepared and served by the subs and sissies, they were ordered to adjourn to the basement while the Mistresses had a chat. At this time I presented each One with their own personal paddle that tiff had made for them. After discussing Our expectations for the evening We retired to the basement where tiff's bench had been set up and pleasure and pain implements had been left on display. To say that the bench was put to the test would be a severe understatement. At this point the events of the evening have all run together for Me. There were whips, floggers, and paddles swinging. The whirring sound cutting the silence. Stiletto heels clicking on ceramic tile flooring. Subbies and sissies crying out. And the lilting laughter of Mistresses echoing throughout the house. It was an incredible night that, like the following days, went all too quickly.
    Saturday morning, following breakfast, the sissies were dressed in their ruffles and lace and set about with chores. Saturday afternoon, the piercing kit was brought out. tiff and rachel ended the afternoon adorned with some lovely new jewelry. Saturday evening, after the subs and sissies were ordered to the basement once again, the Mistresses, dressed in their finery made their entrance to a roomful of sissies kneeling with their heads pressed to the floor. Again, the sound of whirring whips, cracking paddles, and pleasure filled painful cries filled the warm night air. The evening ended with a 3 hour soak in the hot tub with Mistress Michelle.
    The rest of the weekend went by far too fast, and before I knew it W/we were packing O/our things and bidding a fond farewell to the lake house.
    Upon our return to Mistress Michelle and disciplined pet's house, the unpacking, sorting out, and putting away took over. rachel treated us all to a marvelous spaghetti dinner. Tonight will be Our time to relax, chat and reminisce over a phenomenal weekend that will never be forgotten!

I want to send a special thank you to Mistress Michelle, disciplinedpet, Mistress Watchful, rachel and all the other people that made this weekend one of the most memorable times of My life! :kung-fu:

15. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    :love0028:Well, it really was a wonderful weekend of comradery of the subbies I am sure, but for me as Mistress it was bliss.
    Meeting all the Mistresses and their unique personalities, learning how they all DEAL with their subbies and sissies and also getting to show off all of our unique skills, whether it be whipping, verbal, or psychological torture , was a fantastic experience I would recommend.
    There is NO wrong way to be a DOMME..it is all right.
    We all looked beautiful in our various leather, satin and rubber outfits, the shoes were outrageous! and there are a few pictures available for you foot worshippers.

I do want to give a special thanks to Misstress watchful for the gifts she gave everyone, and to Tiff for the bench which provided hours of entertainment!

16. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Back Home

Wow, what a weekend and sadly now I am home, so, so far from My Mistress Michelle. The weekend was amazing and it might take a book to write everything that happened, but I want to first send a gracious thank you to Mistress Michelle and all the other Mistress's (Watchful, Linda, Rob, and Michelle (2)) for giving your valuable time. My time there was very memorable and it was due to each of you.

I also wanted to send out a special thank you to tiff for the infamous Whipping Bench. It is a dream come true. Talk about being TOTALLY restrained; well that bench will do it. I have a few hot buttons and the top one is LOCKS. I love the click of a lock; the more the merrier. My second one is to be totally restrained and helpless to do anything about what is to come. Well, this bench that tiff DESIGNED and MADE does the trick, aside from being a work of art and an example of fine workmanship. There were many discussions about who would be the FIRST victim; tiff the artist or designer, or little pet (yours truly). Well, I got to be the lucky victim. Some might say tiff was scared to be the first, but in truth, the bench has so many features and adjustments, tiff was needed to be able to instruct the Mistresses how to ATTACH there victim, helplessly to the bench. The bench is fully adjustable and has 2 leather straps for each leg and 3 leather straps for each arm. There are also 2 leather straps to hold the head down to the bench. Lastly, and most importantly, tiff designed in a Ball Trap to tightly hold the 'poor' victim tightly to the bench by there balls. Once that is attached.....YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!! I did try the bench with the balls attached first and later without. Let me tell you, that one feature, changes everything. So once I was attached, Mistress Michelle started her assault. Bliss, I say, Bliss (at first). Then pain for me and continued Bliss for MM.

One other note, before I sign off; as you can see by my counter, it has been months since I have cum, and that DID NOT change at the party. So much for all those dreams I had! Thank you Mistress Michelle, you are MY MISTRESS.

17. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    Well for me , it will take some time to sort out the whole weekend ! WOW !! I have to say to all that attended the Gathering , I hope all it was & more for you! To all the Mistress's, You all were so beautiful & each had your own style, grace & technique! Thanks for that, for others to take something from each other. TO The Subs & sissie's hope there was enuff for you for each to sample ( good or bad ) LOL. I thank all of you ,for a Super weekend! More later , Disciplinedpet

18. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    :confused0068::anim_37::anim_37:OK it's now later , & i really have to give a Very Big Thank you to Rikki ! I have wanted My nipples repierced since My incident. I was Not the only one that have piercings done there at the Gathering. First i have to Let Everyone know that Tiff was the very first one to get Pierced. Whoa !!! 8 Guage to start out the Day , Dang what the hell were ya thinking LOL. Done , now it is my turn to lay on the floor & have this done. first of all i do not get around too well but got there & waited for this. Rikki was VERY great , cautious, sanitary ETC. Got my nipples done** Whew ! then last but not least was the very ' prissy ' Maid Rachel . Now Rachel had her nipples done , along with her belly button !The Belly Button was the final piercing of the day & all survived, LOL. All are doing well & we have to say a special " Thank you" to Rikki for his professionalism in this for all .Later , disciplinedpet

19. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Well after reading all the posts im very sad i couldn't attend and meet all of you wonderful people ..the Mistresses espeacialy ..but did have a wonderful time on the cruise ,something i will never forget ,and when MM has another party i will have no plans this time.I wish i had sent flowers (waaaaaaaa) im a big gurl Mistress i can take it lol ..good luck to all on their return i hope its a safe trip ..love and Curtseys to all :sad0020: :happy0195:

20. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'm sure you'll be using some of Linda's techniques on pet for years to come. You'll enjoy it too - get into a rhythm and you may even get an O in the process while doing it. In any case I'm sure pet will have some new limits...

LOL

21. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    susie,

the time was wonderful, and the only real "flaw" in the weekend was that you were not there. You're name was mentioned several times and it was obvious that you were really missed. So if that means anything to you, it's a really great thing that you're so loved and adored.

In a previous post, I said I'd post a little more when I have time. Well getting back to reality has been a little crazy. Monday was was rough and lots of things going on. But even with a lot of work to do and craziness the memories of a wonderful weekend couldn't bring me down. In fact, remembering how relaxing it was early in the day as we made sure the ladies had a nice breakfast brought a smile to my face. Even the memory of a minor problem which I don't care to discuss isn't so bad and the happy part of it is how great Mistress Watchful handled it and the fact that I got to see he really show her dominance in a way that was natural to her (unguarded, unplanned, and just letting things flow).

Saturday evening was something special as we were all instructed to the play room. Well while waiting, we chatted a little bit. In fact probably much more than a little bit as our laughs and chatter was heard upstairs, which we were informed of when the ladies came down. Finally, we were all instructed to get on the floor heads down, and the ladies entered. To be honest at this point things are a little grey for me and I don't recall much. I suspect it was do to fact that after what seemed like forever (gotta hate bad knees), I was instructed to a part of the play room that had plastic laid out for waxing and being waxed is one of my all time favorite things. Well after being waxed, and then having my legs taped together, I was instructed to go to the other side of the room. Well between the bad knees and the tape it was an interesting trip which involved running a gauntlet of shoes and feet that I had to kiss before proceeding to the cock sucking station. Thankfully it was an artificial one, but I would have gladly and willingly sucked anything at that point, and I guess it was obvious as a comment was made that I might want the real thing. After sucking on the dildo for what seemed like forever, I was instructed to kiss the feet of two of the ladies and while I don't have a foot fetish, and normally don't enjoy kissing feet, I must say that fact that the ladies were getting so much pleasure from it was amazingly enjoyable to me. (now I'm still not going to have a foot fetish, but I do enjoy giving pleasure and serving).

After a bit, I was ordered up to the bench (the work of art that tiff built). We while the bench is an amazing contraption and tiff is a master woodworker, tiff made one little mistake in that some tiff is pretty tall and didn't account for some of us on the other end of the spectrum. Now I'm not exactly short, but I do have very short legs and getting strapped to the bench even in the highest position was very difficult. But after a few tries, and some improvising, I was strapped and ready for what was ahead (MM had planned this and I knew what was coming). Well to make a long story short, after some whipping (which I don't particularly enjoy - what can I say, I'm more of a service sub, and one who enjoys the service and the sensual aspects than massive pain) MM began my milking. Now after a few months of not cumming, and not seeing MM in what seemed like a million years I was really ready for this and really looking forward to it. On top of that, MM has an amazing way. Now normally when I'm milked things start off a little painful and then once I relax become very pleasurable. But this time, it seemed that right away I feel into a very happy place and I lost track of time, space, etc. I could hear talk, feel the joy of MM, and such but I was in subspace. No to me there is something about milking that is really special and I'm not sure if it's the release, the frustration after the release, or the humiliation of knowing that not only I lose control of a bodily function, but also that once I'm done that it's impossible for me to cum for awhile.

Anyway, what I remember about the milking is that I remember thinking about how much I enjoyed it. And all of a sudden, I felt the release. Now for those of you who have never been milked, at first it feels like you need to pee, but then there is this sort of weird feeling and then it starts to feel like there is this flow. But from what I've been told (as I haven't been able to see - maybe someone can video it sometime) its not really a flow but more of a dribble. Well at this point, things seem to really become something and the pleasure/pain/mind melt goes mad. Now the pain here isn't really a pain, but more like being in the gym and having to do one or two reps, you want to be done but you're not, and you're just getting through things. Well at this point it was clear that MM really knew how to show how wonderful she is as it seemed like I was done, but she kept going and must have milked every last drop out of me and made sure that I was totally dry as I heard someone say that there was no more.

Well spent, and in subspace, I was released from the bench. I found my way to the floor in front of one of the couches, then was handed a cup with the product of my milking and before I could do what I knew what was expected of me I was instructed to drink it. Of course, I being in subspace I must have been moving in slow motion as to me it seemed like I was beginning the process of raising the cup. Well no matter what the timing was, I quickly raised the cup, and consumed the product of MMs work. After that, I sat and enjoyed my own little world of subspace. Anyway, until I can think of more, all I can say now is:

THANK YOU SO MUCH Mistress Michelle.

22. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    Sorry it has taken me so long to post on here. I truly do not know where to begin.
    THANK YOU to everyone that attended the gathering. You have no idea what all of you did for me mentally in helping me figure things out in the journey i am looking to live.
    After seeing so many others living this lifestyle in their own way/s i have come away with a VERY different mindset.
    I can never thank all of Y/you enough.

PS- Thank you Riki for the piercings. they are starting to trip me. 8ga..??? what WAS I THINKING...lol..

tiff

23. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    tiff,

what WERE you thinking? I'm amazed that you didn't pass out. And I hope you don't mind me posting this but since you mentioned it, that looked like one of the most intense and painful experiences that I've ever seen (I'm trying to think back of a scene where I saw so much pain and can't think of anything so intense). so my hat's off to you for not only doing it, but surviving.

Now I probably shouldn't say this but that scared me to the point of considering not having mine done. Long story short, my thoughts were if it's that painful, NO WAY. Well after seeing MM's pet get his, I was glad to see that a smaller piercing wasn't so bad. Then rachel's seemed to be in between so I think I'll be ok if we can overcome the issues with my inverted nipples.

Anyway, as pet said we all have different levels of pain threshold and you seem to have take quite a bit. Again, hats off to you, and hope you enjoy them as much as everyone enjoyed that amazing bench you made (btw, will you be altering the slots so those of us with short legs, say like little pet, rachel, and myself can be strapped easier)!

24. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    LOL, tiff didn't pass out, but I almost did!!!

25. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Tell me about it. I didn't in tiffs case as I was in too much shock. But when pet was being pierced, I think I squirmed more than he did and I know I was breathing much harder than he was!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice