The Chaste Bull

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 5992, Aug 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 5992

Guest 5992 New member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Journal Entry 1:

My unique dynamic with my Mistress (being a bull kept in chastity) is explained in depth if you look at my first thread ever posted.

I expect this to be a quick journal entry, but an important one. I screwed up.

Yesterday, after granting me a few days of freedom, @MistressNicx instructed me not to cum again without her permission. Her instruction coincidentally was given as I was already masturbating and close to release. I ended up bringing myself to orgasm, knowingly doing what I’d been told not to do. The next morning, I confessed…

She’s told me to stop stressing, but I do feel bad for undermining her dominance in our relationship. Is this something any of you can relate to, or have overcome?

To be continued

MistressNicx likes this.
  2. Guest 5992

Guest 5992 New member

Local Time:
  3. Guest 5992

Guest 5992 New member

Local Time:
    Just a quick update:

@MistressNicx has decided I am to to give up orgasms for the next few days (no idea how many) and that I am to wear the cage to sleep at night. This seems quite the opposite of what I see most chastity subs doing, which is staying caged during the day, but sometimes unlocking to sleep. Her reasoning is two fold: that I tend to get hornier when I'm lying in bed at night, and also that this is meant in part to be punishment for my having an orgasm without permission.

That being said, I was given permission to edge as much as I wanted during the day. This quickly became a problem for me, as I noticed my whole day was about to become edging; both a waste of a day, AND a guarantee that my night locked up was going to be way more difficult. As a result, I've decided to lock up in the afternoon, in hopes of pleasing my Mistress, and also in making the evenings locked easier to manage.

I'm both nervous for the future, and so deeply honored to have been chosen by @MistressNicx to help fulfill her true fantasies.

Mark Owen and MistressNicx like this.
  4. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    Once you get used to sleeping in the cage the sky is the limit. That's when your keyholder can really push you. Enjoy the ride ;)

MistressNicx likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice