That feeling when she clicks the lock shut...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wineguy678, May 4, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Wineguy678

Wineguy678 Member

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    We don’t play with chastity cages all that often, but i was thinking the other day about what happens in the seconds before during and after she clicks the lock shut and takes the keys. It makes me hornier than I’ve ever been in my life and makes me want to take the cage off immediately. After a few minutes of snuggling with her, I realize she’s not taking the cage off and it’s what I asked for; an immediate sense of submission overtakes me.

Does anyone else have a mental “shift” in the minutes after you’re locked up?

2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Yes!!! I still have it after all these years of wearing a belt.
    When I'm told to "lock back up" after a short vacation from wearing it (usually a few days to a week) I put my cuff ring on and slip my cage on and put the padlock through but I do not cinch it. I present myself to her for inspection as she calls it and she cinches the padlock. She then selects a plastic numbered security tag and slips it through my stem to prevent any removal. When she's done and she records my new number in her phone she tugs on her security tag and padlock to make sure they're locked. She pulls up my panties and puts a pantie liner in it for me. Nothing like your wife pulling up your panties and putting your pad on! After that day I do my own daily pad changing.
    Like you I could jump out of my skin with desire being locked up by her. I just love it. That feeling never goes away. Each time I look down and see her security tag and pad, I'm filled with love for her for protecting me.
    I think many here might feel the same way!

3. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    There is always a mind shift when the cage goes on I have steel with an internal lock there really is no click per say however when Goddess slips her lock in and turns the key and pulls it out there is such a sense of finality and total possession.. such an amazing feeling for us submissive men

durango_o and homebody like this.
  4. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    Yes!!!! its definitely the same way everytime for me also. After the lock goes click, it's the feeling of total submission. The thought I always have [ SHIT!! What did I get myself into] and I total love it!!!!

Chadstallion likes this.
  5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    I always get a shiver when she clicks my locks shut

6. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    Yesterday morning the question: Did you put your cage back on? No? Go do it now!
    Holy smokes! Just the words flip a switch and I'm under her control. And like a good boy I go and put it back on and present her with her key.

starflyer likes this.
  7. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    When selecting a custom cage, I had the option between a security screw and a padlock. To me, the padlock is so much better despite the extra weight. I just love the visual of the classic padlock & key and of course, that click sound. Gets me every time.

ugams, starflyer and Chadstallion like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Totally agree! I think it happens to all of us!

9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    It's become a regular ritual for us. When I step from the shower and dry off, I put on the ring and use some hand sanitizer as a lubricant to slide the tube in place. Then, I line up the holes and insert the padlock, leaving it unlocked for Her. When She comes in, She says something dominant to me like "are you ready to give yourself to me?" and, of course, I say "Yes,Ma'am!". She then clicks the lock shut and gives my whole package a firm tug, as if to ensure that it will stay in place.

I often find myself thinking of those moments, how submissive they make me feel and how humiliating it is for me, once a serious Alpha Male, to voluntarily submit control to Her! I am reminded of how pleased I am to be in Her service.

starflyer and Apfel like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice