Testicle Keeps Slipping Out

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss E’s Bitch, Oct 8, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Miss E’s Bitch

South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Need some help. I am in a HolyTrainer currently. I have been locked for over a month 24/7 with a couple unlocks for full on sex and then locked right back up. I am a very active at home and at work. The temperature has recently dropped off cooler in the past several days. I have had a testicle slip out several times over the last week. Luckily I have been near my KH or at least home so I could get the emergency key. Is this because of the cooler weather or has my sac shrunk due to continued use? Would a smaller ring definitely fix the problem as we had planned on participating in Loctober?

2. Captcagedman

Captcagedman Active member

NC
    Local Time:
    I had this problem with some of the steel bases as well. I don’t have any first hand knowledge with the Holy Trainers. My understanding is that they are silicone. I do not know how much play they have or stretchy they are.

I know I had a 50 rg with my steel cage. Every now and again when I got in my truck, my legs would create a push through with one of my nuts.

I went to a 45 rg base with same cage. No issues with ball being pushed through. Only bad thing is at night it became to tight.

I went and got another cage with the Hinged base ring. Much more comfortable. I am pretty active as well and no concerns with slipping off or my ball/s pushing through.

I will say the only downfall is putting it on. It is a touch more difficult with the hinge.

The weather here on the eastern part of NC is starting to cool off so there might be some sizing changes due to the weather. However, the cage is affixed to the warmest parts of our bodies so I really don’t see weather change being to much of a modifier. Unless your climate change is from Tropical to Tundra.

Best of luck,

Capt

3. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Kleinere basisring

4. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    I had a lot of issues like this last winter. I had custom oval ring made from CherryKeeper.com that has solved most of the problems but even now, every now and then, I get a slip thru and have to fix it. (why is it always leftie?) I keep an emergency key on me at all times for this purpose. I know not everyone likes to do that but it works for us. I do have to report all unlock/lock events with proper explanation.

5. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    Almost certainly you need a smaller ring, but as mentioned, you could end up with night time pain. You could try a shorter tube to reduce the strength of the erections if that becomes a problem.

6. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    We had the same problem.
    5 cm was to small and 6 cm lost one ball/hour so I quickly ran out of balls.
    For now we added some padding to the cm, but my mistress/lover/wife ordered a new cage that should solve this problem.

7. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    Ik denk niet dat iedereen dit zal begrijpen ;-).

I don't think anybody will understand this.

8. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    It might not be the ring size alone; it could be the gap between the ring and the base of the cage. I would occasionally slip out of both of my MM devices (jailbird and pet trap) and then realized it was the gap. All I did was put the cage on the bae ring shaft, and then using a Vice very slowly and carefully bent the cage down, no more than 2 mm in my case. That did the trick and I’ve never again slipped out, even wearing Levi’s.

MM has gap options and will also adjust for you. But I could tell all I needed was a little bit.

9. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Not sure how your cage is designed. I find that the big problem is not so much the ring size, but the gap between the cage and the ring. If I go with a smaller ring, I get pain and skin damage from night-time erections that the ring cuts into. Reducing the gap, and using a larger ring has been what worked for me. I've had a ball escape once I think, in 2 years. I tend to go with a bigger ring, as I was around 5.5" around when hard, but in any case, a ring that doesn't cut into the skin at full erection, plus a shorter gap is the way to go in my opinion.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    Sounds like your ring is to big, try a smaller one and see how you go, I had this issue a while back but with the cb range, going smaller solved it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice