susieq's life...good and bad ;)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by susie q, Dec 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    Grrrrrrrrrrrr dont f with us when we're drinkin just kiddin i'm as gentle as a lanb bbbaaaaaaabbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy hmmm damn farm stuff :cat:

2. susie q

Local Time:
    lamb sheep something dang finger

3. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    i have never seen a purse you can weld. not so sure you are the type of chicks i wish to hang out with. what else is in that purse tanya that i should be scared of. Just trying to figure whats going to hold the hair in place as you ride of into the sunset together singing Kum bay ya.

cynthia

4. susie q

Local Time:
    :Tink: Will be singing Hey we are ,and we exist
    two funny gurls with abit of a twist

We will sing Hey We exist

We will sing Hey we exsist

We will sing Hey We exist ,two crazy gurls with a twist ,skirts in the air and wind blowin through our hair
    not givin a damn who's gonna care
    gotta be better than a f'n wheelchair

sail down the street with a rev and a roar

THE kind that like to ride
    with nonting to really hide
    2 crazy chicks in skirts and a dick

git yor're motor runin,head out on the hiway ,lookin fer adventure and what ever blows our skirts up
    two crazy gurls just havin some fun
    a wink and a hug ang the day is done

just two gurls out havin some fun
    ridin in the wind gettin some sun
    smillin like fools ,reven em up
    a wink and a glance ...sup
    git yer motor runnin
    head out on the highway
    lookin fer adventure
    or whatever blows our skirts up
    ahhhhhhhhhh the funky lightnin
    every bit a thunder
    tanya was on top ya'll
    i was dag on under
    she's mean like that but love her anyway in my arms i hope i will stay :HappyDay:

hit it gurl and show me some more

5. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Susie,

I was about to complain about you dissing Hondas (I ride a Shadow Sis), but then I scrolled down... way down... on your last post and remembered how delightful and funny you are.

Get your motor runnin...

Your respectful sissy friend,
    Cindy

6. susie q

Local Time:
    not to sure what happened to that post ,was all over the place love ya sweety i'll ride on the back of you're bike anytime

7. Respectful

Local Time:
    Remember why you are there sweetie. To watch my back, not watch my backside ;-)

Hugs right back at you Susie.

8. susie q

Local Time:
    Hmmmm

:White_Flag: I feel the need to apologize to everyone here ,first off to MM ,i fell off the deep end for some reason and have no idea why but did anyways ,besides ronnie and susie someone else has crept in here and that one has to go theres not enough room ,if i put a smile on you're face great ..if i made you mad i'm veryyyyyy sorry maybe it's just been the weather i'm so tierd of being cold ,no need to lock up all my stuff froze off ,mind ,heart ,body parts just about everything ...i'm not crazy ya'lllllllll but i'm sure i seem that way at times ....back at the bottom of the ladder and start climbing back up again ,gonna make it one day and see the sunlight that will shine on me ,spring is gonna sprung and gonna take a long walk on the beach i think ,stick my head in the water and clear out the cobwebs and ice ,smile and thank jesus just for the day ,i love ya'll very much and sorry for the silliness :Love7: especialy you Mistress and rick

9. susie q

Local Time:
    :Love6: I left out tanya ,rachel,cynthia ,cindy,Mistress everybody ,not sure if i can ever repay the favor but will try:draw-heart:

10. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    susie,

A heart felt message. No apology or thanks needed. Glad i could help in some small way. Keep your head up and talk to you soon.

Hugs sweety

cynthia

11. susie q

Local Time:
    and tom,sorry

12. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Hope you have calmed down and got yourself together again susie. I have a very large bottle of super glue if you need the additional assistance.

Mistress Michelle

13. Respectful

Local Time:
    My 2 cents on Susie's apology

Susie,

You have nothing to apologize for. Keep those airways open!

I love your Blog when you just let it flow and don't second guess yourself. You are not harming anyone when you wax poetic so what do you need to say you are sorry about?

It's your Blog Susie, and I love your adaptive lyrics.

Save your apologies for someone else's Blog. This is your Blog Susie... Good or Bad.

Hugs and Respect,
    Cindy

14. susie q

Local Time:
    :girl_curtsey: Ty cindy ,you're very uplifting to me ,been a rough few days for me was all but all better now.Words are very helpful but sometimes can cut ya like a knife ,i need to be more careful these days as to how i interprete them and i think i didn't do very well lately but it's all good :anim_37: and Mistress i think i'll pass on the glue part lol thats a very scary thought comming from you as i know you mean it iiiiiiiieeeeeeee ,love ya'llllllllll Big Curtsey :girl_curtsey::anim_37:

15. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I was thinking about you today susie, I had to go into town to the Tractor Supply Store for chicken feed and pine shavings. Its springtime and Easter will soon be here. Anyway, one of the things the store carries in the spring is baby chicks and baby ducklings. I stood there looking at them, soooo cute and cuddly, but I didnt buy any!! BUT, I was thinking, if I added a pump to the tub out back and used some of that nice fencing My susieq brought Me, maybe susie would like to help her Mistress build a little duck shack! A peep peep here and a quack quack there.......well, it did bring a smile to My face, I needed that.
    Love you susie,

Mistress Michelle

16. susie q

Local Time:
    :Blush: eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii oooooooooooooooooooooo lmao i think we need to buy a farm and get it over with lol but np we'll git er done ,but please stay away from any horse selling places lol ,a barns gonna take awhile ,love ya Mistress and always happy to put a smile on you're face :happy0187:

17. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Why on earth would Mistress want a bunch of horses around. She has all of you to be in her stable. She just needs a good Tack Room and some saddles, bridles, and spurs. She already has the whips!!!!

Just a thought from this Jackass, :beatdeadhorse: Missy Tanya

18. susie q

Local Time:
    Hmmmmmmmmm

:Love4::Love4::Love7::Tulip_Up: My i want to say soooooooo much but have learned a lesson,i went to my brothers lastnite and i've really been mad at him lately about sometings,drinkin and driving and such,but i spent the day and realized that his grandchildren that hung on him so much that he was the only thing in the world that made any sense ,god they huged me also and i broke down like a lil girl ,made me think of things that really mean alot and ya better grab ahold of them while you can,told him alot about myself after they went to bed and he just kinda looked at me funny but really didn't matter much ,he knows how much love pours outta me and i'll run you're cup the fuck over ,hmmm i don't think thats the way it was in the prayer ?lol yes i know Mistress theres that f word and i'm sorry butpainted my toenails and finger ones today and susies really commin out the closet for some reason and i think it's becouse life is to damn short and at 21 hmmm ok 52 lol for god sakes if ya can't be yourself who in the hell are ya gonna be .gets even worse i thought i'd lost my Mistress my Goddess the only thing that makes any sense to me and her pet but realized after some conversation with her and some others that wasin't the case and god if that was gonna be the case shewwwwwwwwwww gonna go off the deep end,pull the trigger ya dumb slut but would probably miss and shoot the neighbors dog or something wtf ? pink nails and all hmmmmmmm ain't we gonna have fun in prison hmmmmmmm .....i know i've been a ranting and a ravin lately but just had alot on my mind ,now i'm a shutting up ,i love ya Mistress and all of ya on the site and rick you know how i feel ,the biggest hug in the world from me my friend hmmmmmmmmm ,ok gotta go and chew my typing finger off hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :Love7:

19. Respectful

Local Time:
    So many ideas, so little time

Susie :princess:,

We all have dreams about life, and so few minutes to realize or live them.

My suggestion is to live in the moment only. Remember your past, and persue the greatest happiness for yourself and your friends in the moment,. Wiithout regret for the past. We only have the moment Susie! Make it a happy moment, even if you must remember the past and fear the future!

I love and respect your honest sharing of your Thoughts of the Moment Susie.

Love,
    Cindy :cat:

20. susie q

Local Time:
    Well hell

:character0109: Well i don't have anything better to do so i'll guess i'll pour my pityful guts out on all ya'll again ,nothing really funny or anything just some thoughts and things i've felt lately.Been feeling pretty low lately about so many things and it's really hard when you're alone to try to convince yourself that everything will be ok and look in a mirror and think hmmm yeah right the reality slap i guess,but when you have so many friends that will have you're back ,hold you're hand ,pick you up when you're feeling really down makes such a difference i wonder if they will ever know no matter how trivial it may seem to them and say damn i just told her things will be ok and talked abit ...makes such a difference in a persons life ,case in point was talking to rick MMs pet the night of his accident and was talking me threw abit of a bad time and took the time to hold my hand and i knew he had my back and later his life went to total hell ,him and MMs everything changed in a heartbeat but that was ok as i had his back also and thats what true friends are for,not real sure what my point is but have met some new frinds lately that have helped guide me through some tough times again and some old ones that never left my side either,not gonna start naming names but they know who they are but with friends like that you're never chastised but free as the wind that blows ,you can lock a person down but never steal his/her spirit or soul couse nobody has that much control ,but hold their hand and guide them through make them love you ..just couse you are you ,and nobody can be that person but yourself and that is in my opinion will make you the one that they will adore ,always and forever :heart-maze:

21. Respectful

Local Time:
    I love you too sweetie,

An Anonymous and Respectful Friend,

Cindy:HappyDay:

22. susie q

Local Time:
    But seriuosly

:anim_26::anim_26: A very dear friend asked me a question or really told me that at times i don't seem serious about any of this ,well i'm gonna tell ya, maybe not the right place but gonna throw it out there anyways,i know i cut the fool abit and seem like an idiot at times it's just the way i hide my pain,does'nt make sense does'nt even to me and i'm living in here ,but as far as MM and rick you have no idea how serious i am about it g/f ,when in the hospital if they had said he needs 8 pints of blood i would have thrown my arm out and if they had said this will kill you i would've said no matter their happiness and being able to continue with their lives and love means more to me than my very own,mine right now has no meaning to me ,my own son whom is the one thing that is real and exists would say the same thing ,you go pops willing to give you're life for another ,he would also ,he makes me very proud but when ya think i'm not serious PLEASE trust me i am ,may not seem that way but i tend to only let people take a peek inside of me, scared of what you might see i don't know why but just the way it is for now ....trust me i'm serious (winks):Love6:

23. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    susie, I'm not sure who said you're not serious. But as someone who has talked with you quite a bit offline, I can attest to your devotion to MM and rick.

Now, I'll also be the first one to say that you can seem unfocused, and all over the place at times, but that doesn't dismiss the fact that your love is very clear. I guess we all have different views in life and maybe the person(s) you are referring to just can't see things the same way you or I can due to their perspective. IMHO, if their opinion matters to you, then feel free to have them contact me and I'll tell them what I see. If not, don't worry about it and simply be the best susie that you can. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes, just try to make less each day and work on being your best as it's all you can do!

Oh yea, and know that there are those of us who know you and love ya for who you are, and accept you as you are (even when it's a little trying at times ;-) ).

24. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Susie,

i love you sweety and i am glad we got to talk about this more after much deliberation. i know that you are serious and am sorry that you took what was said as implying that you weren't. i do appreciate that you were able to look back at that conversation and know that is not what was said nor was it implied dear. i won't go into that particular conversation. You know i share from my heart and never intended it to come across that way. i appreciate that we were able to talk it over some and that You know that i care very much about you and that i try to lend my ear when i am able. i am by no means perfect in any way and am still finding my way in this world.

Thank you for being a friend dear.

cynthia

25. susie q

Local Time:
    :White_Flag: Im very sorry my dear friend ,it wasin't an offense you just made me think of some things and in away you're very correct ,i need to redefine myself ,been all over the place lately,as the Goddess Emma has told me many times....take a deep breath susie .......ok i'm breathin ahhhhhhhhhh :anim_37:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice