susieq's life...good and bad ;)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by susie q, Dec 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    I give up :anim_37:

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    And then I "Your sister" cuts you off short when you called me. Sorry Sis. But I too had just returned from a funeral and my mother and I were discussing my daughter and me "understanding" each other speech. Well you know they say, When it rains it pours!! That how we talk out here in the west. Don't give up. I did return your call and had a lovely chat with ya. I'm so glad that you were dressed pretty, even though I couldn't see you. As you and me have talked at length before, it seems that the older we get the more funerals we go to than birthday parties. So let just have a party for our selfs and paint the town red, or in your case, brown.. Lol... Luv you Sister and don't hold yourself so accountable for everyone else. Your shoulders aren't that large.

Hugs & Kisses, Missy Tanya

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Wake this thread up susieq!!!

susies been sick, Hope youre feeling better susie!!!

Love you,
    Mistress Michelle

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    A cup of tea

Susie,

If you have been sick then you have a legitimate excuse not to blog. At least I thought I saw that in the Sissy Union bulletins!

I may be blowing smoke though sweetie!

Cindy

5. susie q

Local Time:
    Yes Mistress i'm on it :anim_37: ,things going pretty well i guess got back to work on the property and had a 2 day run on it then straight to the flu :anim_39: i came outta the gait running hard and finished dead last lol.Cindy i didn't know we had a union ? but i doub't it would work for me anyways ,i would present the contract to MM and i'm sure she would read it,smile ,roll it up nice and neatly ,tie it around my balls ,set it on fire and say her famous whatever!! so i think i'll pass on that one :mad0025: My dear friend and sis tanya (paint the town brown )i suppose you're never gonna forget that huh ? lol i can see you're tombstone now ...Here lies tanya.wonderful father.husband and sissysis blah blah blah and at the bottom (ps can you put a porta potty over there in case susie comes to visit my grave i've been shit on enough in my life without her help):haha4: ps thanks for the call back it meant alot.Well thats about it .back to work on the yard and get abit closer to my dreams ...love ya Mistress and everyone :anim_37:

6. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Glad your feeling better Susie. And lets hope that either of us see's our tombstones soon. We just are starting to enjoy our lives an have way too many things to get done. So quit working your skinny ass soo hard. That darn old flu bug isn't something to play with now. It can turn nasty on you, just like you sister can. Sorry about the comment. Was just a little poke. Isn't you anniversary coming up?? Got any plans. Just be yourself, cause he's/she's awful nice and special.

Sincerely, You not alway so nice Sister Tanya.

7. susie q

Local Time:
    Ahhhh my dear friend and sis tanya ,you're always that and nothing less to me !!remember i can take the pokes and jokes as well as dish it out.I sit here and wonder if i should share this story or not as it's quite embaressing but i'm sure it has happened to most of us and it's pretty funny and has two parts to it ,not like i have anything better to do anyways so here goes.Part 1...was around this time last year and a breif history ..divorced,mom died,moved,to say the least was pretty bummed out and had barely ventured out in the real world at all so here comes valentines day and i'm just full of love (NOT) but anyways some friends and a certain wonderful Mistress pushing me to get out and have some fun for a change so i caved in and said wtf whats the worse that could happen ..have a bad time ??.Heres how the day unfolded i spent most of the day trying to convince myself that this is a good idea so i had a bowl of rasin bran,a bannana and a beer sounds good so far huh ? so i go to the mailbox and low and behold my final divorce papers how ironic on v day lol so i'm thinkin might as well have the divorce party hence the next beer and a few more (15) my good friend toots wanted me to go to the moose lodge with her for this dance and party (redneckville at it's best)but not far away and fairly safe so i agreed.I need to go to part 2 for a second ..didn't want to go there locked as lord knows what may happen there 100 rednecks drunk if ya get my drift,so without permission i unlocked feeling Mistress would understand under the circumstsnces hmmm thats what i get for thinking!!! back to part 1 so i get dressed and go to toots house and find out her ex is taking us and he's a nice guy but always thought we we're having an affair (NOT) but we went and i was having a good time ,getting drunk and fitting right in yeeeeee haaaaaaa ,heres where it starts getting pretty ,i gotta lose some of those 40 beers by now and stumble to the urinal and while i'm standind there i decide i need to pass some gas hmmmmmm well that didn't go to well as i shit all over myself iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now i'm freaking all the hell out ,nobody was in the rest room thank god so i go into the stall to inspect OMG ,i cleaned up the best i could with what i had to work with ,now what to do??? so i come out and of course our table is way up front and on the other side of the room grrrrr but luckily i saw frank toots ex and waved him over ,explained what happened of course he had a good laugh but agreed to take me home to clean up ,has happened to him also so we do that and nobody knows whats going on at the table as we just left ,on our return about an hr and a change of clothes everyones freakin out thinking me and frank had been in a fight over toots lmao (NOT) so i finally told them the truth just to shut em up ..i wish you could have seen their faces lol but we still had a pretty good time ,i was so worried about the redneck thing and other stuff and ended up being my own worst nightmare.Part 2 this has to be the moral to the story had i not been so worried about my own petty crap (so to speak lol ) stayed locked as i should have been i would have been sitting to pee anyways and none of this would have happened in the first place ,so MM has me write 100 line essay about permission so to speak ,but i learned a good lesson the hard way ..and tanya as to what am i doing this year ?? hmmmmm I'M NOT PAINTING THE TOWN BROWN ..i love ya gurl ,love ya Mistress and everyone as always :anim_37: :character0109::happy0167: reminds me of the song..oh what a night :anim_39:

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Wow susie, it amazes Me what a vivid memory you have all things considered. I guess some things no one could forget no matter how many beers they drink LOL
    And see, as your moral of the story goes, Listen to your Mistress, lest you not shit your pants!!

Mistress Michelle

9. susie q

Local Time:
    :spankwhip: Thank you Mistress as always you are correct ..the story seems bad and at the moment it truly was but here is the good part of it...i was able to laugh at myself and in the meantime put a smile on some others faces and a laugh or two between friends ..so thank the lord for that gift and i'll never waste it (atleast in my pants ) :happy0028::happy0028::chores004:

10. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Dear Sister, you gifts will never be wasted!!! Your one of a dieing breed!! Opps that didn't come out right. LOL.. Truely your too nice most times, but thats what makes you soo special, and loved. Today, many don't take the time to care about others. Let alone drop everything in their lives, to help another. I'm sure glad your helping yourself some. Cause sometime we get all caught up with others peoples problems, and forget too take care of us, number one of ones to take care of.

Hugs and Kisses, from your proud to be called, your Twin,, Tanya

11. Respectful

Local Time:
    Susie,

I was once at a large outdoor event (no cars allowed) when my normally respectable but that day wasted friend collapsed, convulsed, and evacuated his bowels... out of it as they say. Due to my (relative) sobriety and resourcefulness, we made out of there by going to the hospital instead of going to jail. I convinced the hospital to lend me the smock (which I did return) to cover my friend's stained pants... but we rode in the cab with all the windows open. We managed to keep his dignity a night!

What are friends, or an ex's boyfriend for? These folk are there to help us out when we shit our pants... and more importantly, for us to help them when it is vice-versa. I like you Susie. We are friends... so will you please watch my back for stains if I drink too much!?

Cindy

12. susie q

Local Time:
    Thank you so much tanya what a wondrerful thing to say and as you know i feel the same exact way. Cindy thank you also and of course i would have you're back as you have had mine many times here when i slip up,always great advice.Mistress Michelle and rick have been there alot for me also and not always in the Mistress, sissy mode but but there when things we're not so good and we all helped each other,i suppose without our friends we all would be truly alone and lost trying to deal with lifes up and downs on our own,i truly hold my friends in a high place in my heart and some on a pedistal (Mistress) i love ya'll very much :heart-maze::heart-maze:

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :valentine-rain-hear We love you too susieq....you are soooo sweet!!!

Mistress Michelle :draw-heart:

14. Respectful

Local Time:
    Susie is usually good, even most of the times when she-he (hee hee) thinks s(h)e's bad!

Cindy on ganga

15. susie q

Local Time:
    :beatdeadhorse: ahhhhhhhhhhh life is sooooo funny at times let me explain.Wednesday night my pc went down,seems my firewall and security systems had expiered ..would be nice if they would let ya know these things, but anyways a virus had crept in and wiped mine out,couldn't do anything so i called a few places and one guy said he would come here and try to fix it which was good as a blizzard is coming and had no idea when i may get it back.So joe comes over about 10:30 am ,takes a look and says yeah this things ate up i'm thinking damn ,but he starts & the first attempt doesn't get rid of it so he trys some different stuff and gets rid of the major problem but says i'm gonna clean the whole thing up ,so he reinstalls the security stuff and as he's cleaning says yeah we're getting somewhere s now.About an hr into this he says all's looking good & as we are talking a conversation about the boy scouts comes up (he is a counselor or something)i said yes i was in it and really enjoyed it as a kid ,he says maybe you should get involved again & i said yeah maybe you're right.Here's where it gets good ,yahoo messenger pops up & he say's thats a good sign & you have an online message ,well guess who? lol it's Mistress Michelle in her black short dress ,boots and her cat !! and i quote ,Get off the freakin phone susie!! youv'e been on for over an hr and i'm sure their tierd by now !!! he reads it turns and looks at me ,i'm thinking holy shit lmao but he really doesn't say anything just gave me a funny look and went on working ,needless to say we didn't talk about the boy scouts anymore lol but he got everything fixed (took 21/2 hrs and $140 bucks ) and i had made sure my room was sissy proof ,no panties or pink things laying around & got busted anyways lmao but was kinda funny , just thought i'd share that and survive this blizzard ,calling for 30 inches or more ..ughhhhhhh ,love you Mistress :cancan:

16. susie q

Local Time:
    Sure enough thats powerful stuff
    black heels and a wink in her eye
    smile on her face
    flogger in hand
    God only knows where thats gonna land
    balls are blue
    hot wax
    hmm thats ok too

the only things thats prettier than that

is the smile on her face when i question why

:Hook_1:

hmmmm i'm not even sure why i'm typing this but my brother died lastnight and i'm hurting abit ,just venting ughhh ,i almost died myself ,had the munchies and a peanut butter sandwich ,lodged in my throat ,took a drink of water and nothing was going down,
    ,pretty funny what the things will go through your head when your dieing :anim_37: but anyways i threw up and have laundry to do :chores011: I love you My Goddess you make me swing You're the hot sause on my chicken wing :Love1:

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    We love you susie, I know this is hard on you but you will shine through in a few days with your incredible ability to rebound. And I have already forgiven you for waking Me up this morning! I do think the peanut butter sandwich story was a bit graphic on the phone thismorning, especially since I had not eaten breakfast yet!
    Take care sweetie, ya know where we are if you need us ;)

Love ya susieq,
    Mistress Michelle

18. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Susie my friend take care of yourself in this time of trouble. Know that i love you and i am only a phone call away. i feel for you. If you need an ear to bend i am your friend. Love you girl.

Your friend
    rachel

19. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    so sorry

susie
    sorry you are in pain... hugs and lots of love your way
    Rob

20. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Ahhhh the poet in you. Your so sweet and caring Old Fart!!! So sorry to hear about your brother, but as I have told you, he's in a better place. And one day we will be there and dressed to the nines everyday. Now I know many of you are changing your wills, and don't want to come up and visit, Susie and Tanya. But I never did say we were going up!!!

Kidding aside, just know that Tanya and Wife, have you and your family in are hearts and prayers. As MM stated, you will recover, faster than most. Thats a good thing, cause anyone that knows all, that you have been through these last few years will understand.

Hugs and Kisses, Missy Tanya and Wife

21. Respectful

Local Time:
    I am sorry for your loss my dear friend

Susie,

I know why you speak about your brother. To honor him.

Love and hugs, Cindy

Take hope in our positive thoughts for you...

22. susie q

Local Time:
    Thank you all so very much :love0014: ,as some know he has been ill for sometime and this wasn't a major surprise but knowing it and it happening are two different things.Sorry about the sandwich thing Mistress but belive me i was alot more sorry about it lol ,my life was passing before my eyes and i yawned lol ,but anyways we start the arrangements today and will get past this also ,love ya'll :sad0137:

23. susie q

Local Time:
    The beverly hillsissys

Dis har's a story bout a boy named sue
    poor crossdresser with a butt black and blue
    one day went out a searchin for some food

looked in the fridge

and up comes a bubblin brew

beer that is
    i thought hmmm this ain't to bad

Misses her Mistress ,kinda sad

Kin folk said git the hell outta there
    no place for you in delaware

Kalifornya is the place ya'll outta be ?

so i packed my panties and moved to
    Hardy

gerrrginya that is lol

i know this is silly but

wtf :haha4:

The most beloved Goddess on the planet :Love3:
    Curtsey my Queen :blushy-3::blushy-3:

24. susie q

Local Time:
    everyone looks so sexy tonite ,love and hugs :Love6:

25. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Sorry Sis I missed your phone call. Tanya was busy strutting her stuff all over town. Well as much as this old gurl can, in high healed boots. But did make it to my meeting and a Margarita and pizza afterwards. Would have luv to have you, gurl on my arm, together we would be the talk of town. I here its cold out there!! I guess that explains you previous post, keeping the anti freeze level up aren't we!! And sound like a fog bank has rolled in.

So will chat with ya this weekend, and keep the day job, your song writing isn't any better than mine.

Your loving Sis, Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice