susieq's life...good and bad ;)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by susie q, Dec 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    Hummm....susie will be in for a big surprise when she finds out her Mistress started a journel for her!! LMAO
    Sorry susie, but um....thats what you get when you give your password to your Mistress!
    So, since you did not want to get on with it, and respectful put this thought in My head, Here ya go....your own journel, now, spill your guts girl.
    Have fun, enjoy....and please, be honest.

Love ya susie........
    your Mistress Michelle...whether you like it or NOT! LMAO

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Oooooo...well look here, susie has her own journel!!!

Now, keep it up to date sissy girl!!

Mistress Michelle

3. susie q

Local Time:
    Oh MY :innocent0002:

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    susie, that was very nice of MM to start a journal for you. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your journey especially with all you have going on right now.

5. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    Oh boy , susie has a journal . here is where all eyes will be focused so lets make this a very good & as current as you possibly can. We expect to be amused at your daily moves , like how much progress you are making on your endeavors at your residence. let us know when you do dressup & all that is going on is sisie's world. You are very busy & have lots to do & keep us updated :happy0158: Rock on susie ! love ya , MM's disciplinedpet

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    Just please be kind, an make sure that we have had our morning coffee first. Before we try and make sense of Susie's writings. Well Sis, just keep up on the not so normal things in your vast life, the personal things would just over whelm us to no ends.

Take it from me, we all don't want to know all Susie's going on's. It would make your head spin soo fast, that you would start typing like her.

Luv you sis, and I will be setting on my hands waiting for your first installment. Tanya:act081:

7. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Susie Q's life or... the Good, the Better, and the not Unangelic.

It is so wonderful to see a Susie Vault entry! Yummy Squared, no matter what Susie calls her Blog!

I am going to have SOO much fun here, because I love Susie!

With all due respect,
    Cindy

8. susie q

Local Time:
    Hmmmm where to start ?? Thank you Mistress Michelle for starting this and your soooo very kind words ..a true Goddess Curtsey.Well its freezing up here and looks like a blizzard is going on ..snow all day & winds 30-40 mph brrrrr ..i start a journel and a blizzard happens lol abit scary ...i was chatting with MM lastnite and she's worried about her peepers and the coop holding up in all the weight of snow on it but i feel we did a pretty good job and i have faith in it.Well thats about it for now thanks so much MM and rick you both have always been there for me as i always will for you both and everyones thoughts and their help also ..i will make you all proud thats a promise :manga_sack::manga_sack:

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Hooray for a new journal! :manga_angel:

Nothing quite like a nudge in the right direction by a loving Mistress!

We all think you're wonderful susie, and it will be great to keep up with what's going on in your world.

10. susie q

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Watchful and heres something new to add i've started wearing my belt again .been along time since a belt but it feels good :chores012:

11. Respectful

Local Time:
    Susie,

When you said you were in a belt I checked your profile, which says you got it from Robospanker. I went to their site and they have a special on "The Guantlet" right now! Regular price $499, now $199. Is it any good? It looks good, especially at $300 off!

12. susie q

Local Time:
    Well cindy i got mine a few years back and i believe they have improved alot but yeah for the price its an ok belt i suppose ..i had some problems with mine but we're minor ..it fits really well..i haven't been on that site in years..its no neosteel but a nice starter to try out :licking:

13. susie q

Local Time:
    Well another day in paradise around here its 2:00 am and im bored to tears the blizzard came and i've been stuck here since friday.I had a nice chat with rick yesterday and a few moments with Mistress.. lord i would love to be there but can't even get outta my driveway yet.. i think she has the urge to do some major butt busting lol..told me of her new crop and i asked if it had my name carved in it as im very much deserving some major bruising and unlike me i will beg for it this time.Mistress and i are discussing a new type chastity for me down the line ..a Pa guich..i'll bet thats gonna hurt but tanya says the Pa wasn't that bad ..i think she's alot tougher than my delicate cry baby sissy ass ..and one thing i have learned about MM if you throw something out there it will most likely happen and this was my idea.Talked with rachel yesterday and i don't believe she has posted her night with Ms sherry and new domme friend sandy but was somewhat funny and sad at the same time ..her luck is about the same as mine (yuk)..well time for some coffee and a lil dressing up ..not much excitment going on around here so will make the best of it.:manga_sack:

14. Respectful

Local Time:
    Susie Q,

I just wanted to drop by to say that I enjoy reading your thoughts.

Cindy :cat:

15. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MW speak for yourself that we all think susie is wonderful!! ;-) Ah who am I kidding, susie is a trip and someone I'd buy A beer for. (susie that's ONE)

16. susie q

Local Time:
    Thank you cindy and tom (one beer hmmm cheap .... i guess times are tough on us all lol )ps i finally got outta my driveway but shewww i think i was looking the grim reeper in the face shoveling that much snow ..to old for that crap ughhh but anyways while thinking about alot of things yesterday i FINALLY came to the conclusion as to what really is and what is not so here i go..Mistress Michelle has always been so wonderful to me and i lost track of that for abit i suppose she has been telling me all the time but just wasn't getting it but now i do i'm a mere wonderful piece in her wonderful puzzle and when in the right spot i make a difference and add to the beauty of the final masterpeice she will create and only then will the puzzle be complete.Mistress has always told me she feels differently in many ways of her loyal subjects and now knowing i'll fit right in to making it happen for them both ..i give alot and don't expect much back its just what i do best (give)and i'll keep doing it for it's what makes me tick ..it will be a beautiful picture when the Goddess Michelle is through ..i love ya both Very much and will serve you both as you so well deserve ..your very loving sissy susie ..a GIANT CURTSEY Mistress

17. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    WELCOME HOME SUSIE

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

18. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    susie....you are so sweet, and such an emotional sissy!! Thats what makes you so special I guess. I think you have finally reached your place, although we have discussed this forever, but its nice to know you are finally there! You are a very important part of My puzzle, without you it wouldnt be at all the same! I have alot of pieces in My puzzle, and a couple pieces are missing now, which will really mess up the finished product. I do think though that it will never be completly complete, I should have started this 30 years ago!! LOL

Anyway, I am so happy you are ok susie, you mean alot to pet and I, you have always known that, you just lost your way for a little bit.
    I am sooooo happy youre ok now.

your Mistress
    Michelle

PS....DONT DO IT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!

19. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    i love your posts, susie...you are so sweet!

20. susie q

Local Time:
    Thank you so very ,very much Mistress Michelle i really needed to hear that from you and to happening again not a chance.Thank you rachel and john also your very kind..i wanted to say a few things as to my long term plans,im still working on this place and have along way to go but maybe within a years time i plan to sell this and move somewhere close to MM and rick..be the sissy i so crave and be there for them when they need me to be its kinda one thing that keeps me going.Now i want to explain the marriage think i started although at the moment i asked i was very lonely and quite depressed it just seemed right at that point as we have been very good friends for along time so i asked and she seemed hesitant but i just dropped in her lap so she was quite surprised,the next day i spoke with MM and although not trying to talk me out of it at all brought up some things i really haden't considered#1 she is dying of emphazima and really couldn't tell ya how long she has and MM said how will yoi deal with that hmmmm not to well im sure#2 some money issues and possible long term medical bills that may hurt the both of just by being married and just a few other things that i feel but her and i are both comfortable with this decission so alls ok in that department.I guess thats about it for now ..hard to believe its christmas eve already im going to my brothers house for the day..its a real nut house over there and im sure ya'll are thinking i'll fit right in lol..then probably go to toot's house and stay the night dressed as susie ..party abit and just help her out abit also i hope everyone has a wonderful christmas eve Curtsey xxxooo

21. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Dressing up for Santa, what a great Idea. I just was wondering how many "Gurls" are dressing some part of the holiday's. I know I almost went shopping as Tanya today, but chicken out at the last minute. But was locked, pantied, bra, nylons, girly jeans and shoes. Went to many of the parts of store's I normaly don't feel that comfy in and bought Tanya some nice gifts.

Here wishing Susie an wonderful night. Cause Susie's a awful naughty nice gurl at times.

Kisses & hugs, from your loving Sister Tanya

22. susie q

Local Time:
    Hmmm i guess i need to update this abit ...MM said good or bad so heres some bad ..my brother is very ill and nothing i can do about it so just letting things take there course ,i wanted to be at MMs tuesday but had to put that on hold but im leaveing in the morning anyways ,i want to start the new year on a better platform and put all this behind me but it's just not that easy ,head held high ,chin up and git er done ,thats the attitude im striving for and im pretty sure she's the one to put me in that place ,i have some wonderful picture ideas MM knows a little about it but not all of it already bought some of the stuff hmmmm if ya didn't think i was nuts before keep your eyes on her profile lol but anyways will be m.i.a for abit and can't wait to see them both ..i feel this will hurt me alot more than her lmao but it's always with love and this poor sissy needs some ..a big Curtsey Mistress Michelle ..love ya'lll

23. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Enjoy your time susie. Talk to ya when ya get back.

your friend
    MM's sweetpea
    rachel

24. susie q

Local Time:
    Well i guess it's been awhile since i've posted here so heres a few updates..so far this year has started out pretty good for me 1st my visit with MM and rick on new years day (what a way to start huh ?):rules: but while i was there her and rick suggested i join fetlife so taking there advice and with help from MM and tom i have that in place now (ty both)maybe meet some people in my area,make a few friends ,we shall see ??i'm not diving in it head first and just taking my time (ps my name there is ronnies ,susie q was taken already grrr).My brother finally got out of the hospital ,not that that has anything to do with the lifestyle but atleast it's good news for me ,i've had my fill of bad so anything good is an upswing ..thats about it for now the weather is finally warming up and sunny all week ahhhhhhhh lol... heres hoping everyone has a lovely day,week and life for that matter ,Curtsey Mistress Michelle love ya'll :sex020::party0002:

25. susie q

Local Time:
    Oh my ..did ya'll ever have one of those days??? when no matter how tall ya stand youre bent over getting it in the ass!!!! ..called everyone i know and their to busy or at a f'n funeral or somemething ?? :anim_39: good lord have mercy lol ..called my son just for a smile and a giggle and he said i can't talk right now on my way to my best friends sisters funeral for her baby !! WTF ?? i can't imagine that hmmmmmm soooooo i put on allen parsons prodject (the cd) and i'm blasting it ...i don't think i understand how this whole world works but i suppose i'm not ever gonna get it ?? sorry about the rant !!! needed to say something ?? moving into MMs chicken coop ..any cock will do.... hmmm i sound like rachel hmmmm ... sorry sweetie :anim_62::chores012::chores020: no offence intended Love ya Mistress .Curtsey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice