Starting my second year locked

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bronco, Oct 9, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    Had a great first year. Lots of learning far both the queen and I and thanks to all here hew helped . Yesterday my wife the queen unlocked me and told me that when we are together I can be unlocked but I must be locked when we are not together . We had a very lovely day together with the great grandchild and also visiting her aunt that’s in a nersing home . When we got home we snuggled in bed and her back was agensed my chest and I was naked and she had a t shert on and I was holding her tight and it made me so horny I got a erection and it was agents her so she started rubbing her butt agents in and was driving me nuts and she said this is why I want you unlocked when I’m with you . She can feel how excited I am and not being able to do anything about it . We layed like that far along time till she told me it was time to sleep now . So I pulled away but still holding her till we were both asleep. It took me a while to calm down to sleep cas it’s Ben 24 days since I came . But sleeped like a baby after that . I got up this morning before she did and lit a fire in the fire place so we can eat breakfast in front of a nice worm fire . She really appreciated it . After that I locked back up and out to cut fire wood. Which was hard to lock back up when it’s so touchy . It’s eazer to stay locked but I’m loving this. Can’t what to see what to get some snuggle time tonight.

2. Deleted member 97060

Congratulations sounds like it is working very well for you

LockedRandy likes this.
  3. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you and yes it is working great far us .

Deleted member 97060 likes this.
  4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    Love it! Congrats on your anniversary!

5. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you

6. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    So agean the queen changed her mind on unlocking me when am with her . That lasted 2 days and she liked me locked all the time better . So on when the cage till she decides to let me out agean . I like it cas it gets hard to put the cage on in the morning. She Ben sleeping naked far the last few nights which I love cas we love snuggleing naked and she knows it drives me crazy. Last night she said “ well it’s to late to do anything tonight but maybe tomorrow “ and she new that her sister is spending the night tonight so Thares no fooling around tonight eather . Man she is getting good at teasing me and I’m loving every minute of it .

littleguy3 likes this.
  7. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Still on cloud 9 from my full orgasm last night. It was 39 days since my last full orgasm. The longest I have ever went and not complaining at all . The orgasms are so werth the wate thay go through your hole body. My wife is slowly getting more into me being locked cas a couple of days before we had piv sex she went to bed naked which she know that it drives me crazy. But she likes the shin on shin snuggling as much as I do . Than the day before she was testing the strangth of my cage by playing with my cage and balls and teasing me . I was loving every moment of it . The cage past the test lol .Than last night she let me go down on her ( which far some reason she doesn’t let me that often so I treasure every moment when I get to )and gave her a long and strong orgasm. Then she said I did such a good job that it’s now my tern . She is way to cind to me but I will take it . Than we made love till I had a explosive orgasm.Than we snuggled far a short wile and I noticed she fell asleep so I relaxed and fell asleep also still holding each other. What a great night. Now just wandering how long till my next orgasm. Hoping she will let me go down on her soon cas I like giving her a orgasm that way ,better than me getting one . Here’s to next time .

littleguy3 and MtnViper like this.
  8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Glad you enjoyed it. Here's to the next one, whenever it may be

9. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I never know when it will be she never lets me know till it happens. Keeps it exciting .

10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    You are a lucky man! Does she tease you often?

11. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you and yes I am a lucky man . I never know when she will tease me it’s just out of the blue she will tease me a couple of days in a row than skip a few days or weeks than tease some more. I try to give her foot and leg rubs as much as I can (we are always busy with something going on ) cas she really likes it and it makes me feel so good making her happy which makes it like I’m teasing myself lol.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

13. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Your welcome

14. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    It’s been 14 days since my last orgasm and this last weekend we helped my wife’s exsister in law insalate and repair some water lines under her moble home . So last Friday I asked my wife if I should take off the cage while I work and crawl around under her house and we were also spending the night thare . She said I don’t see any reason far you to take it off and I just smiled and said you are right my queen and sorry I asked . I actually got excited when she told me that cas a while back she would of said ok and let me take it off . This is why she is the queen cas she know best and she was right I didn’t have a problem crawling around under tar . Then last night she came to bed naked and we snuggled up together and I went to sleep with a very tight cage .
    This weekend I’m going hunting with friends and family so I wander if I’m going hunting caged or not .

iome343 and MtnViper like this.
  15. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Happy Thanksgiving to all . Today is my wife’s birthday and tomorrow we are having the family over far thanksgiving so I cleaned up the yard and house . Than I helped her make some food and prep far tomorrow. We had fun cooking together and making the most of it . After that she jumped into the shower and came o bed naked. So I got out the Lotion and started rubbing her feet and sexy legs. After that I started kissing her legs and worked my way up and gave her a real good oral orgasm. Boy was my cage tight at this time . Then we snuggled far a long while and she said that was the best part of her birthday. Hopefully she will let me do this again far her in 4 more days when it’s my birthday. That would be the best gift she could give me . It’s only Ben 14 days since I had a full orgasm from piv sex so I don’t deserve one yet .

iome343 likes this.
  16. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    My wife and got invited to a Christmas party Friday the 9th . The thing about the party is that the men drop the women off at the house and the men go to a local bar . I told my wife I want to be with her not all the men . Than I said jokingly I gess I got to dress up as a woman to stay with you at the party . Yesterday she came home from shopping and said I bought you a new dress to ware to the party . So it looks like I’m going to the party dressed as a woman . Truthfully I’m getting excited just thinking about it and nerves at the same time . It’s a cute sleeveless sweater dress that pretty short also . We have 3 wigs a blonde, brewnet and reddish color. Not far sher what color I want to ware . Got to shave my beard and legs yet . We also foun some fishnet stockings to ware also . Tell you the truth I can’t wait. Will keep you all posted as it goes .

17. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Saturday December 3rd I tried on the dress that I’m going to ware far a Christmas party on the 9th . I plan on posting a picture of me in the dress and all dolled up . I did post the nilons that in trying to deside which ones I’m goito ware . It all comes doun to wich one my wife likes the best . But after I tried it on it must of made her horny cas we made love after and she came 4 times and she let me have a full come after 24 days locked and denied . Will let you know how things go at the party.

18. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    The party terned out to be a lot of fun . This is the first party I ever went to dressed as a woman and it was nerve racking. I have a lot more respect far all you women out thare . It takes a lot to be a woman . Being a sisi far a day was definitely exciting. My wife had a lot of fun with it but she was happy to see me back as a locked man .

19. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Did the others know you were going to do this? How did that go? I would assume the men were perhaps a bit confused as to why you weren't going out with them and what about the other women at the party? Did they know ahead of time?

20. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    No one new we were going to do this and no one recognized me eather . Everyone was expecting of as a man dressed as a woman wich maybe me impressed and happy cas whare we live this just don’t happen men are men and women are women so that made me nervous. We only new a couple of people at the party and thay new I was a man but didn’t know I was my wife’s husband far 2 hours than we told them all and than Thay started to have my fun with it and surprise all the men when thay got thare and interdused me as Jenna my wife’s friend and thy smiled and said hi but wouldn’t hardly look at me till Thay found hew I was . It terned out to being a fun time . The guys didn’t think I was coming to the party so thay didn’t think anything about me not being with them . After being on this site and seeing and reading about the men terning into women sparked my curiosity so I figured this was my chance and I took it and went all in and I did enjoy it and got a new look at what it takes to be a woman . I felt totally different when I was dressed up (in a good way)

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  21. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    After 27 days of not having an orgasm my wife told me to unlock and sleep with the cage off . After remembering my cage she removes her clothes and came to bed naked. We snuggled that night and when we woke up the next morning and she could tell I was extremely horny so she let me have sex with her far a few minutes than stopped me and asked why I didn’t come and I told her I can’t come till you come first . She told me that I should learn cas not every time we have sex that she wants to have an orgasm better luck next time and lock yourself up and go to work. So I did as she asked and that was 4 days ago and still no orgasm far neather of us . I’m so horny now and she is not so I’m just ready and waiting till she lets me give her an orgasm and hopefully she will let me have one also . Truefaly I would be happy to just give her an orgasm and me nothing.

22. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Well this is the longest I ever went 49 days. Last night I was allowed to go down on my queen and she had a big orgasm . After that we snuggled naked far a long time till we both fell asleep. Still locked no coming far me and couldn’t be happier.

23. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    I know it’s Ben a long time since I rote but just Ben so bizy with life . One night my wife unlocked me when she was watching a show on tv and told me I couldn’t do anything till a comershal brake . I forgot to mention that she was naked already. We were laying on are sides and I was holding her tight and not moving and whating far a camershal brack and going crazy. Finally a brake and we started to make love then the show started agean and I hat to stop but keep inside her and not move till the next brake . That drove me crazy but it felt so good and loved every minute of it . Then finally another brake and with all the anticipation we both came hard before the show started agean. I recamend trying this you won’t be disappointed.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  24. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    I think my wife is slowly liking that I’m locked all the time . She is starting to tease me more . Last weekend my daughter stayed at are house far the weekend and we don’t mess around when she is home and she decided to ware a very sexy pink neglasa to bed that night know we weren’t going to do anything. Then this weekend I’m with some buddies of mine going four weeling and last year she let me go unlocked but not this year . She even texted me a picture of her in a swimsuit with the key hanging in between her beautiful breasts and I’m miles away sleeping in a camper all by myself locked and Horner than ever . Just loving every minute of it . It’s only Ben 2 weeks since we made love but all horny and gitty now .

25. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    I’m still at the off road ranch and heading home tomorrow. My wife sent me a very nice picture of her cleavage with the key in the center of it so I know my place. Still horner than ever and can’t wate to get home and hopefully she will let me out far some love making but if not I will settle far some naked snuggleing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice