Stamina

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BavarianWoman, May 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    I’ve been able to keep enough stamina to pleasure my Wife, I have to change pace and angle every couple minutes, but it’s worked for the last couple years. We’ve also used numbing cream in the past when she’s locked me up for longer terms, a little cream around the glans for about 5 minutes before piv, wipe it off (Wife hates condoms) and I’m good to go for as long as she needs, usually 15-25 minutes. Another useful trick we’ve used in the past, especially for our Anniversary last summer, she’d give me a small ruined orgasm by handjob before piv, this would take that buildup of feeling like I’d explode immediately from being denied for so long. Then we were free to make love for quite a bit longer.

Now, I still don’t think I’d be able to give her a hard and fast fucking, but my Wife doesn’t care for that any more, in fact that’s one of the perks of chastity she’s enjoyed. Gone are the hour long sex sessions of endless deep penetration in multiple positions, she enjoyed it when we were younger of course, but now it’s all on her terms and having me docile and able to use me for her orgasm and be done is perfect.

I’m not sure of the possibility of decently long lockups AND being able to have hard, fast or rougher penetration. Maybe with more numbing cream and condoms.

Deleted member 97060 likes this.
  2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    So, Wiping off the cream is save for her?

austria_fox likes this.
  3. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    BavarianWoman likes this.
  4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    austria_fox likes this.
  5. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    We’ve never had an issue, if we used quite a bit of cream I’ll use a wet wash cloth just as more of a precaution.

6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Will try next time.

austria_fox likes this.
  7. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    It is not especially on ejaculation but we worked on this method : http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/desexualization.php
    It helps to have a cut between male pleasure and erection/penetration in the mind. it works quite well, so much as a pussy no longer makes me hard by itself now. It helps redirect the sexual energy on the things you liked instead of penetration.

Headtrip and Jail Bird like this.
  8. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    They have some wickedly good articles for women that are serious about control, and I think they are mostly right. My Queen never read their stuff but employs some similar methods to gain complete control of my orgasms. She does let me out of the cage, typically weekly, for some edging sessions. Sometimes she will jump on top and "soak" me, with strict instructions not to cum or else. I can last a very long time like this and she will move, even orgasm a few times, keeping a close eye not to push me over. I have learned to love it because I can have sex for an hour, always close to the edge, pleasuring my partner, and all I have to do is concentrate on her pleasure (ok, and a few relaxation methods, controlled breathing, and thinking about taking out the garbage occasionally). These are not punishment or trial sessions and she will stop or slow down if she picks up that it is becoming a problem to me.

At the same time she has learned me so well. Better than I know me. She had hinted that I would get an orgasm on our anniversary, and we lay there in bed. She slipped her pinky into the slot on the end of my cage and rubbed under the tip for maybe 20 seconds and then said "go ahead and cum". I did. That second. It was the least pleasurable orgasm I can remember. I have had more exciting prostate exams. And I felt totally, 100% humiliated and out of control. Needless to say she was ecstatic and explained that this was the orgasm she promised me this year....

Sorry to digress, but my point is that both are possible if you put enough time into training him (I would say this transition took a year or more). And he, like me, won't complain if you can get him to that point where being in you and/or pleasuring you brings him far more pleasure than a compelled release.

Good luck!

ddh067 and JaySaysYes like this.
  9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    That is an interesting site.

austria_fox likes this.
  10. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    This article seems to be written from a man's perspective about what a woman gets from chastity from a male's point of view. I guess this is a case of "to each his/her own", and it's great that it worked for you. The author's "evidence" page certainly jumps to some questionable conclusions from the "research", which isn't a big surprise given that the point of this web site is to make money selling pseudo-science (at best) to men.

What this writer calls "benefits of chastity" are really just common courtesy. My wife doesn't need to control my orgasms to get "willingness to perform basic domestic duties, compliance and attentiveness". I like the sexual fun of it and teasing/denial, but she'd be rightfully offended if I told her that she needed to control me sexually just to get what she's entitled to in the first place. T&D are just icing on the wedding cake. It's a lifestyle choice to be sure, but I don't need to bribe her to enjoy the kink and she doesn't need to control my orgasms to get me to be present in our marriage. We do it because it's fun and doing it together works for us.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  11. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I am sure it is a fantasy site like there are hundred of it. It can't fit for all as every one has a different aproach to FLR and chastity. takes from it what you liked and leave the what don't fits you.

12. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    Nailed it.

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks all of yours, discussing the mentioned site.
    There is some understanding, that probably grows with time.
    You seem to recognize details, I do not have an eye about it yet.
    A helpfull community again.

austria_fox likes this.
  14. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    My wife’s attitude to this was that I wasn’t allowed to cum without explicit permission, and that I wouldn’t cum if I kept my attention on her pleasure only instead of my own, and so there was no excuse or defense if it happened.

We had some long intercourse sessions where she sat on top of me holding me down and grinding and had me admit that she was right, and that I could go on for as long as she wanted as long as I focused only on her.

Headtrip likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice