Stainless steel Holy Trainer V3 - 320 g weight

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Andy67, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Andy67

Andy67 Member

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    I've been wearing a Holy Trainer V3 for over 4 months now and am thrilled with the look, feel, and comfort. I wanted to make the jump to a stainless steel HTV3 and finally found one. I'm worried about the weight; a representative from the company told me it weighs about 320 g (about 11 oz or 0.7 lbs). Is this too heavy? Does anyone have a metal cage that weighs anywhere near this much, and if so, can you wear it comfortably 24/7 ? Thank you.

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I used to wear a Fort I had custom nickel free A-ring made for it which ws lighter than the thing it replaced.
    With padlock the Fort and new ring weighs 368g (never thought to wear a cage before ) I really liked almost everything about that cage and I wore it for years mostly without any underwear or support... and rode a motorbike as my sole means of transport. I really did feel naked without it. I have replaced that cage but the weight was not the motivating factor for change.

BTW the SS version of the larger HT weighs about 357g
    and my most recent SS cage weighs 153g
    which mens my smaller same model as that weighs less.

3. Andy67

Andy67 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback. Think I'm going to try it. The stainless HTV3 knock-off through oxy-shop only costs $69.

4. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    @Andy67
    There's a seller on eBay sexlove2018 that has what you are looking for. Maybe for less and he's out of NYC.
    real fast shipping on the East Coast.

5. Andy67

Andy67 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the tip. Just ordered the HTV3 small stainless w/ 50 mm ring from eBay for $36 w/tax and free shipping. Should have it in about 10 days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice