Spanking: building and losing tolerance?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Locked In LoneStar, May 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    So, last week as a reward I was not even given a maintenance spanking. Very nice to have a week off, which stretched out a few days longer before this week's.

After 6 or so weeks I'd managed to get through them without cringing too much, but my recent one this week after my break almost brought me to tears! My wife swears she didn't hit any harder than usual, and I believe I her... Am I just being a sissy, or is it that easy to lose your tolerance to spanking/corporal punishment?

2. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Wish I could give you an answer to that I am not yet being spanked and kind of hoping it stays that way.

3. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    I'm not sure if you can really build up a tolerance to it. At least I haven't. I do notice that my ass bruises a lot less than it used to when I get spanked, but the pain is just as intense every time. How often do you get spanked? I only get spanked maybe once or twice a week. Maybe if you get it more often, you can build up a tolerance for it? Or maybe She spanked you in a different area this time?

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    We went through kind of a long break from chastity and punishment from around Christmas to early February. I noticed this too when we started back up. My punishments always hurt, as they should. I just seem much less able to take it. There were days before where I would think, that wasn't so bad. Never that way now, even when I have a low stroke count. Only had 25 last Thursday and was crying before I took the 5th hit. I think some of it is she used to mix some weaker blows in with the stronger ones. Now they are all full force.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    Dunno, same area it felt like, but I used to get spanked once a week. Should be getting one tonight, actually.

6. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    I don't know if bf ever had a tolerance for it, but I used to wonder why he didn't cry. Then came the Brown Spanking Paddle. Even though he was en femme, he still put up that macho barrier to crying. He admitted the Brown Spanking Paddle hurts more than anything I have. One day, while he was across my lap I spanked him harder than usual and the tears came. Now the tears come no matter what I use.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I haven't yet experienced that involuntary shedding of tears but someday, if I deserve it, hope to.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    I don't cry like sobbing boo hoo kind of cry. I do shed a few tears, blow snot bubbles and squeal into my gag kind of cry. It's more a physical reaction than an emotional reaction. Most of my emotional reaction is pre and post punishment. During is too intense for emotions.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I haven't thought of this way. Maybe that's why it hasn't happened to me, but I guess my concept was that if it went deep enough I'd surrender emotionally too during punishment. I fear finding out.

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    My wife has been spanking me for many years (25+), she mostly uses a strap, paddle, or small strap. When the spankings are more frequent it seems like you build a tolerance for it or is it just that your backside is just numb.

How the spanking starts makes a big difference on the pain you recieve. Does she warm you up with lighter swats first or start with hard stokes. If I'm being spanked just because Miss Shelly will start softer than increase the intensity. If I'm being Disciplined it's hard right from the first stroke and causes a lot of pain as is intended.
    Hard strokes on a white bum hurt more than hard strokes on a red bum.

Changing implements can also cause different pains that feel more intense.
    Removing your sexual edge also hurts more. Or being spanked after an Orgasm.

Also where the stokes are applied makes a huge difference. On the meatier part of the bum or on the top of the thighs.

Years ago I never allowed myself to cry during a spanking no matter how hard it was applied but as the years have gone by I've become more emotional, or as some say more In touch with my feminine side I've let the tears flow as they may. I think Miss Shelly likes it better when she sees the tears.

Regards to likening being spanked. Let me put it this way. I first asked her to spank me and have on many occasions over the years. The last few years I don't ask any more its totally up to her. I also have never gotten up from a strapping and run away or stopped her. I've learned to take what is given to me it's always been a dep believe to me that "To be a good servant you should be Locked, have bum reddened and be plugged"

This is just my opinion

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice