So, the Male:Female Ratio on This Site Is Dire

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Caro-Kann, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Caro-Kann

Caro-Kann Long term member

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    I am not qualified to do site traffic analytics, but let's do a heuristic instead. Look at the first 10 members on the current visitors tab. Of the ones with genders listed, male, male, male, male, male, male, male, male, male, male. With all ten of these being male, that would imply to me that probably less than 10% of users on this site are female. We know there are women on site, however so let's look at the "Lady's Only" subforum, see how many are single and what age range they belong to.

Looking at the post histories, first one mentions a "husband", second one has a "sub", third one has a "hubby", number 4 - "hubby", number 5 - status unspecified but I get the impression she is taken, number 6 - "husband", number 7 - has a "bitch", number 8 - has a "slave", number 9 - "slave", number 10 - is into age playing with her sub. Out of those 10, only 4 had specified their age group, the oldest being over 50, the majority being over 40 and only one was under 40, closer to my age group.

So what can we conclude from my poor statistical overview? Chastity is predominantly male fantasy? Not many women have heard of chastity? Women that have heard of chastity haven't found this site? Women that found this site don't like it? Only older, married women like chastity? Only older, married women that like chastity will post on this site?

starflyer likes this.
  2. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Certainly more men.
    But I don’t think the number of women on the site represent the number of enthusiastic key holders.
    For instance, my Wife loves being the KH.
    But she would never find time to visit the Mansion.
    As men, most of us can’t stop thinking about our dicks, so we find this dark corner of the internet with like-minded folk.
    As I said, Wife loves being the KH, but she’d rather look at recipes online than talk with internet strangers about how she locks up her husband’s dick in a tiny cage and it leads to more orgasms for her and more downtime (more time to look at recipes)

3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I had a look at the demographics on menopausal support sites and it looks to be mainly more ageing women. Netmums appeared to be full of young lady’s with children…
    This site is a great place for like minded people who come together, share experiences, give advice on numerous topics. It’s a good place as you embark on any sort of chastity lifestyle, whatever perspective you are coming from.
    If you want my advice I’d say: Just relax, take it easy, you’re still young, that's your fault, there’s so much you have to know.
    Find a girl, settle down, if you want you can marry. Look at me, I am old but I'm happy, I was once like you are now and I know that it's not easy to be calm when you've found something going on,
    but take your time, think a lot. Why, think of everything you've got? For you will still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not.
    Hope this helps.

chrisi-g and lockedfascination like this.
  4. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:

Very apt

IB-Chaste likes this.
  5. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    I addressed this in OP:

Looking at the post histories, first one mentions a "husband", second one has a "sub", third one has a "hubby", number 4 - "hubby", number 5 - status unspecified but I get the impression she is taken, number 6 - "husband", number 7 - has a "bitch", number 8 - has a "slave", number 9 - "slave", number 10 - is into age playing with her sub.

Also,

So what can we conclude from my poor statistical overview? ... Women that found this site don't like it? Only older, married women like chastity? Only older, married women that like chastity will post on this site?

It's not just a support group. For many people it is also a fetish. In fact for the support element of it, a female keyholder may be required. The vast majority of vanilla women cannot be converted into kink roles like what is frequently suggested on this site and it's not safe to attempt it.

6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    You definitely need to get laid.

7. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Show your supporting evidence for this comment.

Which you have detailed there are on here

It’s also not a dating site. You’re not going to find what you’re looking for on here I dare say.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  8. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Well…
    am in a BBCS Belt…
    Key held by my lovely sunshine…
    …sometimes we refer to each other as queen and princeconsort…
    I am her man and she‘s my wife…
    No hubby,subby,cucky…whatever…
    Is she a member here ? NO !!!
    Why should she ?

chrisi-g likes this.
  9. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Did you expect the ratio to be 50:50? I think we are lucky to have the diverse group that we do. My wife would have absolutely no interested in joining.

Mat-Locked likes this.
  10. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    You'll have to be my vanilla advocate, then.

Well, I tell you what, never mind evidence. Go on one of the "Ask a Woman who Will Bite My Head Off" groups on fetlife and request knowledge about how to convert a vanilla woman you just met into kink. You will surely be outed as a sex predator and banned from all the groups with large followers. And you want me to get out there into "teh real worldz" and actually take the mace spray? No thanks, I don't have a kink for tears and sharp pain in my eyes.

Given the market dynamics, they may as well not exist at all truthfully.

Well, there we go then. Are you lot trying to make me as miserable as possible?

Actually, when I skimmed through the site, the way female users are "boosted" to the top by all the male worship and the number of male crossdressers that look somewhat plausible from the thumbnail, I actually thought the ratio might be something like 66:33.

11. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Ok. We’re not tying to make you miserable.
    However, I believe you’re going about this in all the wrong way.
    This isn’t fetlife but 100% never been on there, so you’re experiences may not match up to what you find on here.

As you keep discussing this ‘market’ it almost appears if you have signed up to Chastity mansion to find someone kinky. I could be wrong but that’s not this place.

Find yourself a level of commitment in real life, then come here to find the support to help build chastity into that relationship. You’ll get honest advice. You won’t ‘convert’ someone vanilla into kink if it’s not in them already, but you may be able to find a good balance.

12. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    If I had that, I doubt I'd need the advice.

13. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    We need to get the word out there to all females

14. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Lol, good luck.

15. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    I think we can conclude:

Chastity is something that men generally introduce to a relationship, even if the woman is already kinky.

Male chastity is quite simple to the female enthusiast, and doesn't require much discussion; especially because the technical aspects are the man's responsibility.

Single women looking for a chaste man probably use other more efficient channels, or are actually looking for a malesub and search accordingly.

Women have - on average - less need to share their kinky adventures online than do men.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice