Six Months!

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Jul 14, 2015.

1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Sounds like you all have a great thing going on for yourselves.

One of my ex partners and I used to have lots of PiV sex without me being allowed to cum some times for hours a day or even all weekend on and off and not always after all that. The things that helped me not lose it was so that I would not cum I was allowed to pull out or ask her to get off when the need arose and through teasing and anticipation during foreplay I would leak loads of precum which lesened my need to cum without lessing my desire to .

2. Stephie

Stephie Member

Part time but mainly housewife
    United States
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    It takes some time and training but eventually he will be able to orgasm from being taken by your strap on. It's the only way my Mistress/ fiancé allows me to orgasm.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    I got so hung up remembering all the no comming piv sex we used to have I neglected to mention my last partner I met her whilst self-locked it was whilst a friend of Carrie's was keeping my key for me, she was into it from my fiirst telling her. I was never unlocked in the brief time we had and I did not get my key back from Carrie's friend until after she went home..

We knew we had not long together, she was on a course here and in her eyes she was not being infaithful to her husband if we never had piv sex and I did not get my key back from Carrie's friend until she went home. But she loved having orgasms whilst using a strap-on on me and it was only through that I was allowed to cum. Any time I wanted but only if I could orgasm before she did and I had to tell her if I was close. Needless to say I did not get to come often but I did find it very different but not very intense, more of an anti-climax, because of the milking effect of being pegged most days had.

Which takes me back to when a partner and I discovered milking before we knew what it was and had a name and before we got into orgasm denial, male chastity and locking.

But very different only allowed to cum that way.

Mark Owen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice