Shrinkage reversed

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by littleguy3, Jan 6, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    After my first 9 months in full time chastity, I noticed that my little guy was taking up less room in my cage, a Vice Mini. Even with the anti-pullout in place, he was retreating somewhat into the confines of the cage. This would make peeing somewhat difficult at times with spray going everywhere.

This wasn't a problem during the first few months of daily wear. In fact, the reverse was true. I would be bulging all of the time because of the constant arousal. This led to occasional abrasions from the anti-pullout digging into the flesh of my penis below the glans.

Because of the anti-pullout, my little guy could only shrink so far back into the cage. So my worries of continued shrinkage subsided. We settled into happy contentment while caged 24x7.

Year two of chastity: we evolved into longer lockups of about a month at a time. D's proficiency at making full orgasms incredibly intense for me increased. Usually she gives me handjobs and takes her time teasing me a great deal . She started coupling that with taking one my nipples in her mouth that absolutely drives me wild. Once she added a vibrator to the mix that really took the intensity to a new level. And a couple of times we were able to find a new position that allowed us to enjoy PIV for the first time in at least a decade.

All of that to say that my orgasmic experiences have been more profound than anything I've experienced before. They are not over within seconds. They are long and drawn out and are usually part of an evening of love making that lasts quite awhile. D makes an event out of the occasion. And when I finally orgasm, it's an experience in which I lose control. I shudder and spasm significantly. Sometimes I worry my heart's going to stop.

The last few months of year two, my little guy has been filling the cage constantly once again. Night time erection attempts happen frequently. I'm starting to encounter occasional abrasions again from the anti-pullout digging into me. I'm requiring more frequent hygiene removals to deal with the abrasions. The last one broke The skin and was bloody The constant low level buzz is felt in my little guy like in the early days and weeks of chastity. I never have issues peeing. And I've noticed some slight edema on my glans from being pressed into the tip of the cage constantly. I think the anticipation of my next release and orgasm is keeping my arousal level neatly constant.

D asked about what was going on when I asked for a release because of my latest abrasion. When I told her my theory about her orgasm inducing skills jacking up my arousal level, she said "We're going to have to put a stop to that! " :eek:

It already feels like it's been weeks since my last release. When I looked at the calendar, it's only been 6 days. Not a good sign. This month is going to be tortuous. D has no interest in milkings or ruined orgasms to release any pressure. :confused:

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Good luck on your journey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice