Showing off my new toy!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Sarah8, May 14, 2017.

1. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    I was skeptical at first because of how tiny the tube is but with the help of alittle of my silva or some lube it fits in there, just barely. Im actually turned on by it not having any extra space to grow at all.

This is a pic of his rock hard cock after I've spent the last 10 min caressing it, fondling his balls, and telling all about how much I love his new erections.
    Photo_May_13_2C_8_01_04_PM_000.jpg
    I hope he's comfortable in there. It definitely looks cozy lol

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sooooo devious.......love it! :D

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    @Sarah8 please Mistress, curtsy. i cant see a rockhard cock. Where is it please.

Catbond likes this.
  4. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    Haha well that's as close as it gets right now

manintyres and Gabriellia like this.
  5. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    I love hearing about when a kh is actually turned on by chastity, orgasm denial, etc. After all, that's what most guys really want, to have their SO turned on by chastity like it turns them on.

Sarah8 likes this.
  6. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well I have to admit stuffing him into that tiny little cage then trying to make him hard is pretty hot, but I'm not really a fan of him not cuming. For me it's much more of a turn on to watch him spasm in the throws of ecstasy and callapse on top of me. I really don't get what's so fun about not cuming. Men... who knows. But I can play my part. =)

joe01, Zeb6, Xtudo3002 and 4 others like this.
  7. Guest 9204

Guest 9204 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Sounds like you are on the right path......enjoy it!

Sarah8 likes this.
  8. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Love your new toy @Sarah8. Hope you have lots of fun with it and don't break it.

Sarah8 likes this.
  9. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks haha I hope that asweel. I'd be terribly upset if something happened to it. Luckily it's way more durable than he let's on.

10. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    The best parts of not getting out to make a mess for me is I stay horny.
    Just making my queen cum over and over will have me hard and actually sore from getting excited and balls full.
    Personally now that we have discovered this wonderful life it is better than ever before. I am horny daily and always wanting to play around. I guess as guys we just miss the hormonal high of being 16, locked away pleading let's us feel that way again. And for me I get a feeling pride being able to make my queen have multiple orgasms daily if she so desires. I love being caged from the feelings of not orgasming and having the post orgasm dumps where I feel like I am ignoring my queen for a few days.

11. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I guess I am one of the lucky ones. My wife laughs out loud at my sexual frustration. She likes me locked up so much that we have been doing this over 4 years. Each year she got stricter and stricter. She is having the best orgasms of her life after teasing me and listening to my moans. She was not a penis fan to begin with, having had a long term girlfriend, so this is perfect for her. She no longer has to focus on getting me hard or making me orgasm. Sex is all about what she wants to do now and now has me all to herself after sharing with with other women for most of our marriage.

My wife does not find penises attractive, much preferring the female form. She has a low libido in her old age. My wife gets her orgasms 95% of the time with her vibrator. She used to sexually dominate me with her girlfriend for 30 years. Intercourse has been banned since she got serious with her girlfriend about 15-20 years ago. My 1 1/4 chastity cage is still too big for me and I have ED. Chastity is perfect for us. I am stress free about my penis which was once was much bigger than it is now. Do not have to worry if I will get erect or not. My wife does not have to deal with semen which she thinks is disgusting, which she used to swallow with ease early in our marriage. She has always told me that if I leave it to her, I would not have any orgasms because they do nothing for her. Luckily she loves me so she will let me orgasm a few times a year, for my pleasure and not hers.

kellysbitch likes this.
  12. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    @Vinny thanks for the reply. That's a very interesting situation you're in! I couldn't imagine, a few times a year just sounds so crule. I had some issues as a child and I think it gave me an abnormally high sex drive. I pretty much want to do it all the time, when I'm mad, when I'm sad, if I'm not doing I'm thinking about doing it. We got into delaying his orgasm because after a while if we had sex in the morning he started to not preform as well in the evening or at night. Now that we are in our 30's he waits days sometimes. I actually kinda feel like he got into the chastity play to keep his cock away from me and give it a break lol. So I can't relate to alot of the stories I read about on here. Neither of us are really into submission or domination and I kinda like it that way. We just enjoy being intimate.

I'm worried that having his cock in a cage is going to change that some how. I know he wants to get off terribly bad when he's holding out for a few days and it does make the sex better but the cage... I'm not sure, it's hot and all but I was thinking he got it just to make it easier to take his mind off all the sex when he was holding back. From what I can tell it increases the intensity. That's fine and all but he's already gone 6 days without an orgasm and the last 2 mornings he's had to stop and use his mouth for our morning quicky. I don't like that.

Tomorrow is his release and I was expecting him to be showing alot more discomfort than he has been. I think he is enjoying it and wants to be in there longer than I want him to. That sorta takes some of the fun out of it for me. I've been telling my self how I'm going to be strict and stick to the amount of time I'm said no matter how much he wants out and bracing myself for the guilt that alot of women experience... but none of that has been needed so far. It's kind of disappointing actually.

I need to talk with him about it but I haven't decided what I want to say yet. My gut instinct is to tell him that if chastity is why he can't stay focused for at least 20 minutes in the mornings I'm not going to play anymore. I'll wait until after tomorrow and see how that goes first maybe he's still trying to adjust or something but we'll see.

13. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    The balls are in your court, It is up to you, keep him locked the let it out for what ever/whenever you like.

14. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Being locked away takes away our sense of feelings of natural brushes against our clothes and anything else it may rub against through the day.
    Then once I'm let out I am super sensitive, which does make it hard to hold out for longer periods of time playing

15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Sarah8 , just a suggestion as it sounds like you enjoy instant sexual gratification. Have you ever thought about denying yourself for a little while? lol. There is a wonderful blog on tumblr dedicated to female denial. You should give it a read and see if it interests. Then you might have an understanding of why your man enjoys it as well. ;)

https://female-orgasm-denial.tumblr.com

Sarah8 likes this.
  16. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    What language are you speaking? Are those hieroglyphics? Much of it seems to have been jumbled in translation. It's quite illegible lol

Hmm that doesn't sound like fun. When I don't have sex I get mad and pouty. I may look at the link. Just out of curiosity though.

guest 2942 likes this.
  17. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I've been reading that blog for some time. A lot of women check it out, out of curiosity. But then it gets the better of them. But yeah definitely check it out and see what you think. :D

Sarah8 likes this.
  18. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My kh wants sex the on a daily basis, it just doesn't seem to revolve around my penis. Between my mouth, the powerful wand, my fingers, and the sizable lifelike dildo...she said she's having the best sex of her life.

When she wants to give me a treat or she wants to feel more intimate, she will let me in, otherwise she has more fun the other ways.

Chastitylover and sissybitch like this.
  19. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    I can't imagine what it would be like to have a wife with a desire for sex equal to, or more than mine. Wants sex daily? Wow.

20. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Chastity is a confusing thing. Why on earth is not being allowed an orgasm a turn on? I don't pretend to understand it, but it does.

There is the obvious affect, that a period of denial makes our orgasms stronger when we are finally given permission to have one. That denial period however only increases the strength of our orgasm for a while, for me after a few weeks I am at optimum levels. I am denied for months on end, way past the point where any increase in power is gained.

The second affect is the strength of my reactions to my Wife. After a few weeks she can make me collapse with the overwhelming level of feelings she gives me. For a few days after an orgasm she can tweak my nipples as much as she likes, I won't react. Now, after close on two months, she breathes on my nipples and any ability I have of coherent thought is impossible. She loves this, this is what turns her on more than anything else about my chastity.

A third affect is my Wife can have intimate cuddles without having to worry about anything turning sexual unless she wants it to. My Wife is no different to many I have read about who would avoid cuddling their partners specifically because they did not want to have to have sex. I didn't even know this before we both started communicating about our sexual desires more openly, something else that was enabled by chastity.

If penetrative sex is your main desire then chastity will be possible but not be easy. You can use delay spray to stop him cumming, but that is only good if you can get over that programming that the main goal of sex is the male orgasm, that unless he cums you have failed as a lover. In fact the truly chaste male (of which I am one) wants nothing more than to be told they are not allowed to cum, to be allowed to pleasure their partner and then to be locked up again. You could also get him to use a strap on but this does nothing for my Wife. Until we find something that feels exactly like a real penis she isn't interested. (If anyone has any suggestions then I am very interested.)

My Wife and I have been married for nearly 30 years and we both think that chastity has improved our sex lives exponentially, strengthened our relationship and continues to take us on a journey of discovery we would never have expected.

So, in conclusion, chastity gives much more than it takes away. An orgasm is great but is brief. If an orgasm is 100% of the level of possible pleasure it is great but lasts just a few seconds. When my Wife teases me I can get to 90% of that level of pleasure. For hours! She has made me have a ruined orgasm just by stroking my ear and side. I often get brought to the point of begging to be allowed to cum, but deep down what I truly want is for my Wife to say no.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice