Sens Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NZSenator, Jul 13, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    And are you enjoying it?

2. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Very much, yes. I am missing the rush after an orgasm, but not missing the sense of lethargy afterwards.

I'm also missing the feeling of an erection, either being used or just being hard, but this is fleeting.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  3. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Would it be topping from the bottom of we were to discuss tease and denial / chastity options?

I think sometimes she doesn't know what to do, what teasing actually means or how she can start down 1 path and just stop or change direction completely.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  4. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So Mrs Sen was away for the weekend, before she left she said to enjoy my toys (butt plugs etc). I told her I would refrain from any other play.

Weekend was self indulging time with various large anal toys like large Lovehoney silicone butt plug (7.5 inch circumfrence), doc johnson american bombshell plug (7.75 inch circumference) snd king cock dildo. Other than shaving, I remained caged the entire time.

When she got back Sunday afternoon, we had a brief discussion, told her about some tease options, she said they sounded cruel, I replied they sounded hot. Not much more talk, but she did stroke me in my cage a bit for good measure.

Today she told me to remove my cage during the day so I could think about tonight (free house). Will see where this leads. She missed out on her normal orgasms over the weekend, so no doubt I've got some making up to do

borbulls1961 likes this.
  5. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Last night was x4 orgasms for her with a mix of oral, dildo and wands, she was very pleased with my endeavors.

She got me to lie down and then spent an age performing oral on me, including rimming which had me leaking copious amounts of precum. Climbed on top and guided me inside. She rocked back and forth slowly for a min or so and then climbed off. We kissed a bit more and she said maybe Friday.

I went down on her again for good measure.

She told me to stay uncaged for the night (Tuesday morning is usually gym/shave day). I protested a hut saying it's easier to sleep horny in a cage but she wasn't having any of it.

Loving it....

borbulls1961 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 97060

Sounds like you are enjoying the denial and serving her so very happy for you

7. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So I was told to unlock on Friday night.

Sat morning she initiates sex with oral and rimming and then climbs on top and inserts me into her. She rocked back and forth slowly but at a steady rhythm, it wasn't long before I warned her I was close. She just kept going and allowed full orgasm PIV. Needless to say after 3 weeks it felt great

Caged back on after shower and shave with aex the next day oral, dildo and wand for x3 orgasms for her.

Clock reset so now at 3 days, was feeling a bit apathetic yesterday and even though we had sex last night (again, oral, dildo and wand) horny levels aren't even close to where they were (or where they are enjoyable).

Still, I'm just going along 100% with her pace and her directions. Will see how long this lock up is for

borbulls1961 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice